Love Knows No Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N ... no, it hurts a little, but it feels good too. I love you so much, baby, I know you'd never hurt me. Let me get used to it for a minute ... then you can fuck me."

Ray was shaking with lust when Heather finally said "Go slow, babe, it doesn't hurt much at all."

"Play with your pussy," Ray said, "It'll feel even better."

Heather reached under her, slid two fingers in her wet hole, rubbing her clit with her thumb. He eased out an inch or two, then pushed gently back in. She moaned and swirled her fingers in her pussy, flicking her swollen clit.

Slowly he withdrew more and more before sliding back in. Heather pushed her ass back against him, wanting to be fucked harder. The sheer lewdness and eroticism of fucking the woman he loved in her ass like this in a club full of people and music was making his mind reel.

The sensations of being ass fucked were overwhelming Heather's senses. It seemed nothing else existed except Ray's throbbing cock deep in her bowels, reaming her out. She finger fucked herself frantically, feeling his cock against her fingers through a thin wall of skin as her thumb rubbed her aching clit.

How long they fucked, neither could remember, but then Heather howled "Fuck my ass harder ... harder ... ohhh ... Jesus Christ in heaven ... here it comes ... oh Godddd ... AYYEEEEE!" Her body shook like a leaf in the wind as Ray erupted inside her with an inarticulate roar, filling her ass with thick blobs of gooey cum, both of them cumming until they slumped forward and lay still, breathing heavily.

He lifted up with an effort, his cock pulling out of her gaping asshole with a 'plop'. He pulled Heather to him and cuddled her until she recovered. "Oohhh, baby, that was intense," she sighed, "I thought I'd never stop cumming and you, you must have shot a gallon of cum up in my ass. I've never felt anything like that before."

"Your ass is so fuckin' tight," Ray replied, "I almost blew my load when I first went in all the way. I'm glad you liked it, baby."

"Did I ever. We'll definitely be doing that again. You're so strong and I love it when you take me hard and fast, but I like it slow too."

"What say we go home? I think we've had enough clubbing for one night."

"Yeah, I'm beat. Lead the way lover."

They cleaned themselves as best they could with tissues from Heather's purse, got dressed, snickered at the pools of cum they'd left on the cushions, then made their way outside and into the parking lot. They were about to get in the Ford coupe when a drunken voice hollered "Where you think you're goin', ol' man? We got a score to settle."

They looked around and saw the boy that had annoyed Ray at the bar. He was with four other boys, all weaving uncertainly and quite drunk. "You and me got a score to settle ol' man," the punk slurred, "I'm gonna kick your ass good and then we're gonna fuck your girlfriend there."

"Who is this jerk?" Heather said, "And what is his problem?"

"He's some asshole that started talkin' to me at the bar," Ray replied, "He pissed me off and I got rid of him. Get in the car, babe, I'll handle this."

"Nothing doing," Heather replied angrily, "I'm gonna kick that little bastards balls up to his chin. Let's get 'em."

They stood side by side, waiting as their would-be attackers came at them in a shambling run, cursing non-stop. The loudmouth attempted to grab Heather's arm, but she avoided his grip, pivoted on one foot and kicked him squarely in the crotch.

He screeched and doubled over. She grabbed him by the hair, kneed him in the face and flung him away from her. Blood spraying from his broken nose and spitting teeth, he fell to the asphalt and lay still.

Ray stiff armed his first attacker under his chin, sending him reeling away gagging. Ducking a wild punch, he grabbed the second one by the wrist, twisted it and heard the bones snap. The boy screamed and went to his knees crying like a lost child.

The third punk received a fist in the sternum and another in his face, snapping his neck and sending him sprawling gasping for air. The fourth boy saw what had happened to his buddies and broke into a staggering run mumbling "Man, forget this shit."

By then two of the club's bouncers came running up, one saying "We saw the whole thing, dude. You guys kicked their asses. You want we should call the cops?"

"Not on my account," Ray replied, "Although that one over there might need to visit the ER ..."

"Him too and especially him," Heather interrupted excitedly, "He'll have his nuts in a sling after this; bastard said he was gonna rape me."

"Just another fight in the parking lot," the other bouncer said. "We'll clean up the mess. You folks have a nice night, okay."

Ray took four twenties from his pocket, gave them each two, helped Heather in the car and they drove away, the twin exhaust pipes on the Ford roaring defiance.

"What a night," Heather said as she cuddled Ray on the bench seat. "We go dancing, my friends slobber all over you, you fuck my pussy and my butt, we open a can of whoopass on some punks and no one gives us any crap about it. You're quite a fighter, babe."

"Yeah, the Marines teach you that stuff. How'd you learn to handle yourself like that?"

"My Uncle Ray. He said every lady needs to know how to defend herself. He knew some martial arts and he taught me. We make a damn good team, don't we?"

"Yes we do, my love, yes we do."

***

When the semester ended, Ray suggested they go camping and fly fishing at a spot his pal Charlie had found up on Mossy Creek. Heather loved the idea, so they went shopping for appropriate clothing and camping supplies.

Ray already had rods, reels, casting line and tied flies; also a tent, lanterns, bedding and a camp stove. He also brought his S&W Model 29 .44 Magnum pistol in case of an emergency.

It wasn't long before the camp site came into view at the edge of the creek. Heather had let her hair blow free as the Jeep CJ-7 Renegade with Ray at the wheel and its top down easily traversed the rutted and abandoned logging trail that wound through the now undisturbed forest.

"Oh, Ray, it's sooo beautiful," she exclaimed, hopping from the jeep's seat and trotting to the creeks edge. "Maybe we can go swimming later."

"I dunno about that, it may be pretty cold; it's coming down from the mountain's y'know."

"Ah, poo, let's set up camp first and then we'll see about swimming."

They set about erecting the tent, inflating the air mattresses, gathering wood for a camp fire and unpacking their other equipment and supplies. Ray placed their foodstuffs that needed to be kept cold in a perforated metal container with a locking lid which he then put in the creek, securing it with a rope and a tent stake.

The remaining food he put in a canvas sack, tied a rope to it, tossed the rope over a tree limb and hoisted it high in the air to keep it away from prowling animals. He tied the other end of the rope to a boulder and they were done.

"Now can we go swimming?" Heather said.

"Well, I guess so. It's gonna be cold though."

Heather was already removing her clothing and wasn't listening. She liked being naked and when she and Ray moved in together, she convinced him to do the same. Besides, they were always ready for a quickie that way.

Leaving her strap sandals on to protect her feet from sharp rocks, she ran into the water and squealed "Ahhhh, it is cold. It's not too cold though. C'mon Ray, come keep me warm."

Seeing his lover naked in the stream up to her knees reminded Ray of paintings he'd seen of Nymphs and Dryads in the deep woods, often bathing or playing in some hidden pool. He stripped and joined his nymph in the water, holding her close as they kissed.

"It's so beautiful here, thank you for bringing me, baby. You're gonna teach me how to fly fish, right?"

"Yep. It's not that hard once you get the hang of it. I haven't been fly fishing for years, so I'm kinda rusty, but it'll come back readily enough."

"Oooo, I think I saw a fish just then."

"This creek's full of 'em. Lots'a trout, Rainbows. Good eatin."

"It's fun being here with you. I feel so alive. I love the woods and nature."

She hugged him tightly and they kissed some more. The breeze riffling the water and it chilled them where they stood. Heather shivered, then said playfully in a little girl's voice "Mr. Peterson, do you have a boner?"

Ray looked down and said in a deep voice "My goodness, so I do. What do you think we should do about it, Miss Wilson?"

"Oh gosh, I think you should let me keep it warm for you."

"What a wonderful idea." He lifted her clear of the water and she moaned as he slowly impaled her on his thick cock.

"Oh, Mr. Peterson, what are you doing?"

"You wanted to keep me warm, so this is how you do it."

"It feels good, do it more."

He cupped her firm ass and began to lift her up and down. She tensed her legs and arms and helped him stroke into her faster and faster as she moaned with excitement. They fucked for several minutes, then Heather said "Oh, Mr. Peterson, something's happening to me, I feel funny, like I've gotta pee."

"That's called an orgasm, little lady ..." he began, then his foot slipped and they fell in the river. Heather shrieked with laughter as they dunked and splashed each other until they were tired and went to lie on the grassy bank in the sun.

When they were dry, they dressed, tidied up the camp, Ray took some steaks from the box in the stream, while Heather gathered the other provisions and he started the campfire. They ate dinner listening to the bird calls and other sounds of the woods, banked the fire, undressed, crawled into one sleeping bag and were instantly asleep.

***

"Hold the rod steady, then whip it backwards and then forward like this."

The line flew through the air in huge ripples, then landed on the water with the fly attached as Heather watched, fascinated.

"Remember, you're casting the line, not the fly," Ray continued. "It's all in the wrist when you cast, it just takes practice."

"Lemme try it," Heather said.

Ray reeled in the line, showed her the proper stance and how to flick the line out at the top of her swing. She did as she was shown and hooked a bush at the creeks edge. Undeterred, she continued to practice while Ray fished upstream, looking back periodically to see how she was doing.

He wasn't having much luck, when Heather shouted "I got one, I got one!"

He jumped to the bank and ran back to where she was standing in the water, rod in one hand, line in the other as Ray had shown her. The line was stretched taut, it must be a big one. He was tempted to take the rod from her, but decided to let her do this herself. How else could she learn?

"You're doing fine, sweetie," he said. "Just keep the line taut. If you feel him relax, reel in some line, if he starts pulling, use your hand on the line and keep him in the middle of the water. If he gets among the rocks, then you've lost him."

"He's really strong," Heather replied. "I was just practicing casting when he took the lure. I set the hook like you showed me and began bringing him in."

The big Rainbow trout fought hard, but eventually Heather brought him within the reach of the net Ray was holding.

"It's such a pretty fish," Heather said sadly as Ray slipped it into the creel hanging from a strap over his shoulder, "It seems a shame to eat him."

"There's lots more in there, sweetie. They're all pretty and they usually wind up as food for other animals. Now let's catch one more and we'll have dinner."

He did and they did and, after some languorous sex and much kissing, they fell asleep cuddled together. The days that followed melted together in a flow of fishing, eating, swimming, fucking and sleeping until it was the night before they were to leave for home.

Ray had just drifted off when ...

"Ray! Ray! Wake up!" Heather hissed in his ear.

"Hunh? Wha?"

"We have a visitor, babe. I think it might be a bear. I bet it's after the food in the tree."

"Damn, lemme see." He opened the tent flap and peeked out. Sure enough, a bear was out there snuffling and growling, clinging to the tree as it tried to reach the sack of food hanging from a limb. Puzzled and frustrated, it backed down and stood looking up longingly at the elusive thing that smelled so strongly of food.

Ray slipped out of the sleeping bag, took the .44 from its holster, checked to see that all five chambers were loaded, took up watch at the tent flap and waited. Heather crawled up beside him and whispered "What's it doing now? I can't see."

"It's prowling around sniffing where we buried the cooking grease," Ray whispered back. The moonlight through the trees was dim, but he could see the humped shape roaming about the edges of the campsite. It could smell humans and was wary, but it was hungry.

"Do you think we'll have to kill him?" Heather said.

"I dunno, it depends on how close he gets to the tent. We might be able to scare him off. Grab that frying pan and ... Whup, here he comes."

The bear's keen ears heard the two whispering and decided to investigate. As it lumbered closer, Heather struck the pan against a tent pole and shouted "Get outta here, bear, shoo!"

It hesitated, then moved closer, growling softly. Ray cocked the revolver's hammer, took aim at its head and waited. The bear stopped at the sound of the sharp click, then moved forward again, muzzle low to the ground, curious. Ray took aim, changed his mind at the last second and fired a shot into the ground in front of its nose, spraying dirt into the bear's face.

The animal stopped at the sound of the shot, pawed at its muzzle and eyes, sneezed twice, turned and waddled off, growling to itself. Ray blew out a gust of air; he hadn't realized he'd been holding his breath. That was close.

"It's gone, huh?" Heather said, "I'm glad we didn't have to kill him, it was just hungry, I bet."

"And we're not on the menu, either," Ray replied. Heather began kissing his neck and shoulders, rubbing her firm breasts on his back saying "Does the mighty warrior feel like playing, 'cause I do."

Adrenaline was still coursing through Ray's veins from the encounter heightening his desire, so he grabbed Heather making her squeal, lay her on her side, spooned in behind her and rubbed his velvet cock head on her wet pussy lips.

She gasped, raised her right leg in the air, grasped her thigh and said "Stick it in lover, quick." He entered her easily, putting his entire length in her gripping vagina. They lay together for a minute, savoring the sensations, then he began moving in her with long, slow strokes.

Heather turned her head and they soul kissed, sucking on the others tongue. Ray's left arm went over her shoulder and he cupped her firm breast, feeling her shiver.

Heather raised up on her elbow, braced herself and began meeting his thrusts with her hips. They kissed and enjoyed the relaxed love making for a good while until their passions rose and he began stroking into her like a piston in an engine block.

Heather always became vocal when she was close to orgasm, urging him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper, wanting desperately to be driven over the edge into screaming release. "Yesss ... babyyy ... ohhhh ... yesss ...do me ... pound me ... ohhh ... my ... Goddd ... it feels ... soooo ... fuckinggg ... gooood ..."

Her words were always exciting to Ray and he began hammering her pussy as hard as he could, his balls throbbing and his cock feeling hard as steel. "Ahhhh .... Shit ... I'm cummingg, baby ... I'm ... EEEYEEEE!" The flood of hot cum deep in her pussy sent Heather spiraling into a spine wrenching orgasm, her scream of pleasure startling an owl perched in a nearby tree that flew off, hooting in annoyance.

Ray continued fucking Heather until she had a second intense orgasm and his balls were completely drained. They remained joined together, kissing and caressing until he finally slipped out of her releasing a thick stream of cum from between her engorged labial lips. They snuggled together on the air mattress and dozed off holding each other tight. It had been a wonderful fishing trip.

***

Heather was clearing the breakfast dishes from the table, when the wall phone rang. Ray had gone to the gym, so she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Who is this?" an angry woman's voice replied.

"This is Heather, who's this?"

"So you're the little tramp that stole my husband," the woman screeched.

"Huh? What the hell are you taking about? Who the hell are you?"

"You won't get away with this. Living in my house, luring my man away, you have no right ..."

"Waait a minute," Heather interrupted her, "Is this Ray's wife? What the hell do you want? Quit bothering us."

"You stole my husband, you tramp!"

"Lissen here, you old bitch," Heather snarled, "You left him, remember? Well now he's mine. So you can go fuck yourself. Goodbye."

She slammed the phone down and stood breathing heavily, trying to calm down. The phone rang again and she ignored it. She was still mad when Ray came in carrying his gym bag. He saw the look on her face and said "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"That bitch wife of yours called and cussed me out, so I told her to fuck off and hung up."

"Ex-wife, babe," Ray replied, setting the bag down on the floor. "I had my lawyer serve her with divorce papers not long after you moved in. She finally gave in and signed them last Tuesday. Since she left me for no good reason, she had no choice but to take a small settlement and shut up. Now, will you marry me?"

Heather pushed him back against the counter and hugged him, saying 'Yes, yes, yes" between kisses. He picked her up, carried her to the big couch in the family room, lay her down and joined her. They kissed and hugged and she cried tears of happiness at his proposal.

They slowly undressed each other, kissing the exposed flesh. She welcomed him between her creamy thighs and crossed her legs over his back as he slid deep inside her. They began with a smooth rocking rhythm, kissing and hugging, grinding their bodies together, murmuring words of love. After experiencing powerful orgasms together, they showered, dressed and went to their favorite Italian restaurant to celebrate.

While they ate, Ray said "Where are your folks, babe? I know they're not living across the street."

"Figured that one out did you?" she replied, daintily wiping her lips with a red cloth napkin. "They're back in Connecticut I suppose, unless they're at the cottage on the Cape or the condo on Miami Beach. They get around a lot."

Ray chewed his mouthful of Lasagna thoughtfully, swallowed, and said "Why did you move here alone and how did you move here by yourself, anyway?"

"I'd had enough of them trying to run my life, trying to control me, telling me what I should wear, how proper young ladies should act, which university I should attend, trying to set me up with guys my age whose folks were in their social circle, all that bullshit."

She took a breath, "Remember my uncle I told you about?"

"Uh, yeah, the one who took you camping and fishing, the hippie your folks didn't like?"

"That's the one. It turns out Uncle Pete may have been unconventional in his lifestyle, but he was no dummy. His little cabin in the woods had a generator for power and a 350 GB sat uplinked computer. He'd go on-line every morning, do some day trading until he got bored, then go fishing.

He rode the wave of the Dot-Com boom, then bailed before it cratered. He went with the housing bubble, then got out in time there too. He had an uncanny grasp of market trends and hardly ever lost any real money."

"He sounds like a genius."

"He was that, alright. I never knew any of this, neither did my folks or anyone else. He traded under a pseudonym and put all his money into offshore, numbered accounts, so it couldn't be traced back to him.