Love Knows No Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The county sheriff found him dead in his cabin when he never came in town for several weeks to pick up his mail; cerebral hemorrhage the coroner said. I went to his funeral and cried for days."

"I'm sorry, love. I know how that must have hurt. I lost some buddies in 'Nam."

Heather leaned over and kissed him, then continued "After I graduated high school, I got a call from my uncle's lawyer to meet him in his office at my earliest convenience. Turns out Uncle Pete had left a trust fund in my name worth three million dollars to be given to me when I turned eighteen. I didn't tell my folks anything until I had decided which college I wanted to attend and bought a house to live in 'cause I knew they'd try to take over the money and talk me out of it."

"So you just up and left?"

"Pretty much. I still love 'em, I just can't handle being danced around like some puppet. We don't talk much anymore." She took another bite of her Eggplant Parmesan and said "So when we gettin' married?"

Ray grinned, "I thought we'd fly to Vegas and do it there. No point in waitin'. My family's gone, we never had kids, how about it?"

"Sounds like a plan," Heather said. "I'm an only child and I for sure don't need my folks there." She took her iPhone from her purse, "You want I should book us a flight and a room?"

"Go for it."

***

When they arrived in Vegas on the Red Eye, they checked in to their hotel, had sex, took a shower together, had more sex, and then began checking the 'net for wedding chapels. There were hundreds of them, but the Elvis themed one had an opening right then, so they took it.

They were married and then serenaded by an ordained minister who was also an Elvis impersonator. When they left the chapel, the façade of which was a ¾ scale reproduction of Graceland, Heather said "Wait until I tell my friends we were married by Elvis in Vegas, they'll be sooo jealous."

After four days of casinos, then sex, restaurants, then sex, concerts, then sex, theme bars, more sex, tourist attractions and even more sex, they were ready to go home. Once they returned, Heather decided to rent her house to some of her girlfriends from college who hated the dorms.

They promised not to throw wild parties, keep the place clean and pay rent on time, so it was settled. Heather also told them, in no uncertain terms, if any of them decided to put the moves on Ray, she'd break their legs and evict them; not exactly in that order either.

***

One day the doorbell rang and when Ray opened the door, a postal carrier stood there, a letter in her hand. "I have a registered letter for a Miss Heather Wilson. Is she home?"

"Sure, I'll get her." He turned and shouted "Heather, front door, babe, it's for you."

Heather descended the stairs, signed for the letter, thanked the woman, then looked at the return address and said "Shit, it's from my folks."

"Whaddaya s'pose they want?" Ray replied.

"Lessee." She opened the envelope, removed one sheet of carefully folded typing paper, unfolded it, read it and snorted, "Yeah, right."

"So, what'sit say?"

"My folks found out I got married and they want to meet you. Lovely."

"So let's go meet 'em."

"Oh, babe, you don't wanna do that. I mean they're total snobs. If those sticks were any further up their asses they could pass for scarecrows. I'll just tell 'em nothing doing."

"Nahhh, let's go see 'em. What the hell, we're married, what can they say?
I really don't really care what they think of me anyhow. Whaddaya say?"

"You convinced me, besides it'd be fun if you gave me some deep dickin' in my old room on my old bed. Now that's kinky."

***

"This is a beautiful neighborhood," Ray remarked as they rolled along in their rental sedan to meet Heather's parents. They had been driving past long city blocks of stately homes on large lots representing various architectural styles such as Victorian, Italianate, Georgian and Gothic Revival.

"My house is up here on the right," Heather said, indicating an open gate ahead. Passing through it, Ray saw an imposing two story Colonial Revival home with lush landscaping and a lawn like green velvet.

"Home, sweet, home," Heather said, sardonically as they parked on the driveway in front, "Let's go beard the lions, babe."

She rang the doorbell and a distinguished older man with white hair flecked with gray wearing butler's livery greeted them warmly.

"Miss Heather, what a pleasant surprise, welcome home."

"Hi Perkins," she replied, hugging him. "How have you been, I've missed you."

"I have missed you as well. Who is this gentleman with you?"

"Sorry, my manners are showing, Perkins, this is my new husband, Ray Peterson, Ray, meet Perkins."

"A pleasure to meet you sir," Perkins said and they shook hands.

"Likewise," Ray replied.

"Are mother and father here?" Heather said.

"Yes, they are. Please take seats in the parlor. I'll tell them you've arrived."

"He seems like a nice fellow," Ray said as the butler strode away.

"Oh, he is," Heather replied. "He and Bridget, she's our maid, practically raised me. I want you to meet her too if she's around. She may have gone shopping or has the day off."

Heather showed Ray to the parlor where they sat on an ornate, high backed Victorian sofa to await her parents.

"So this is where you grew up?" Ray said, looking around, "What was it like?"

"Ahhh, the usual," Heather said, dismissively. "We moved here when I was five, so this has always been home to me. All my friends lived in similar places and I went to a private academy, so this was the world as far as I was concerned. Uncle Pete and Aunt Martha showed me the other side of things when I got older. She died when I was fourteen and Pete never remarried. He treated me like his own daughter."

Ray was about to comment, when a woman's voice cried "Heather, darling, welcome home."

He stood up, looked around and saw a middle aged man and woman enter the room wearing tennis outfits. Heather arose, went to them and they hugged. Ray was about to introduce himself when the woman rushed up to him saying "Thank you so much for seeing our daughter safely home, Mister ... um ... Heather dear, where is your husband?"

"Moth-err," Heather said, in an exasperated tone, "This man IS my husband. Mother, Father, I'd like you to meet my new husband, Ray Petersen. Ray, these are my parents, Henry and Evelyn Wilson."

"Oh, my goodness, how silly of me," Evelyn burbled, "It's just that I assumed ..."

"He was a younger man?" Heather finished for her.

"Well, no, what I meant was ... ummm ... well ..."

Henry Wilson saved her by saying 'A pleasure to meet you, Ray. Have you and Heather known each other long? Please sit down. Would you care for something to drink?"

Ray thought he could use a stiff shot of whiskey right about now, but said, "Thanks, some water would be fine."

Perkins appeared, said he'd bring everyone some tea as well, and then left as silently as he had arrived.

"Yes ... um ... yes, you must tell us how you two met," Evelyn stuttered as she and Henry sat on the love seat across from them, her hands fluttering like a trapped bird, still obviously embarrassed by her mistake.

Ray and Heather recounted how they'd met, how their friendship blossomed into love, their fun times together and how they'd finally decided to get married. They carefully avoided any mention of their intense sexual compatibility and how they fucked like rabbits every chance they got. If Heather's parents were curious about the couples age difference, they wisely avoided that issue for the present.

While they conversed, Perkins brought hot tea in a pot, cups, saucers sugar, honey, spoons, napkins, a platter of Petit Fours and Ray's glass of water, served them, nodded and departed. Evelyn was grateful for the tea cup and saucer to still her nervous hands and the talk flowed smoothly until Heather said "Mother, I'd like to show Ray my old room. May we go upstairs for a bit?"

"Of course you may," Evelyn replied, having regained her composure. "Your father and I have some things to attend to, so go and show Ray about the house. Dinner is at seven in the dining room."

***

The afternoon breeze ruffled the lace curtains at the high bay windows in Heather's old room. A canopied bed stood against one wall, an ornate dresser and a dressing table with a mirror stood against another, a tall armoire and a roll top desk against another. The wall paper was cream with pink roses, the thick pile carpet a deep rose color and shelves filled with stuffed animals and dolls completed the décor.

A door standing ajar on the fourth wall led to a private bathroom and a walk in closet. Her mother hadn't changed anything except to clean and dust since Heather had left home which was a pleasant surprise for her when she returned.

They sat on the bed and Ray said "This is quite a room, baby. It suits you."

"My friends and I had some good times in here," she replied. "We all had sleepovers at our houses and stay up all night talking about school and boys. It was great for studying, reading or just goofing off. I spent a lot of time alone in here and I liked it."

"Guys'd rather hang out in a tree house, some ones basement, in a park, on a vacant lot or on a ball field," Ray said, "Sleepovers were for girls."

"Heather giggled, "Some of those sleepovers got kinda sexy. My one friend, Tiffany, found her older sisters stash of 'Playgirl' magazines when she went off to the university and we'd get together and read 'em. We'd talk about what it'd like to be with a boy and how it would feel when he fucked you. God, some of those dudes were hung like horses."

Ray laughed and said "We'd swipe our dad's copies of 'Playboy' and 'Penthouse', look at the girls in there and wonder what it'd be like to fuck them. Some of those issues got passed around until all the pages were stuck together."

"I'd jill off to some of those baloney shots in 'Playgirl'," Heather said. "Some of my friends would jill each other off and on occasion lick the others pussy, but I was never into that. Solo was enough for me."

Ray lay back on the bed and Heather lay beside him. The conversation was making them horny, but they'd just arrived. They could wait until the house was asleep.

"Who was your first?" Heather said, snuggling closer to him.

"One of my pal's sisters," Ray said. "She was a couple years older than me and knew what was what. She caught me in her dad's garage one afternoon when I was looking for a drill and ... well ... it was skirt up, trousers down behind the wood bin. She rode me like the last pony out of hell and we both got off pretty quick. We did it a few more times, then she got shipped off to boarding school and I never saw her again. What about you?"

"Senior Prom night," Heather replied, "Quite a cliché, I know, but that's how it happened. This guy and I, Ben was his name, had been going out for a while and had gotten pretty intimate, but had never gone all the way. Our prom was at the country club and as the evening wore on, things got pretty loose. Some of the guys smuggled booze in and we were spiking our glasses of punch with it.

To make a long story short, Ben and I wound up on the eighth green of the golf course and it was like you said, skirt up, pants down. He laid me on his tux jacket so I wouldn't get grass stains on my new dress, which was nice.

We were both virgins and there was some fumbling, then he got it in me and we went at it. It hurt at first, then it felt good. I got off, then he did, then we were both scared shitless that he'd knocked me up 'cause he didn't wear a rubber. After I got my period, we always used one. Then his father got transferred, he went with 'em and that was that."

Ray's cock was painfully erect in his trousers and the crotch of Heather's panties was soaked. They looked at each other and said "Just a quick one."

He crossed the room, looked up and down the hall, shut the bedroom door and when he turned back Heather was waiting for him with her skirt around her waist, her panties off, lying half on the bed with her feet on the floor, wiggling her ass at him. He stepped up behind her, dropped his trousers and boxers to his ankles, unbuttoned his shirt, tickled her labial lips with his cock head and entered her fully with one thrust of his hips.

"Oh God, yes," Heather moaned, "Fuck me, lover, I want you so bad."

He gripped her hips and began fucking her with long, slow strokes, pulling out nearly all the way, and then lunging back in. Heather grabbed handfuls of the chenille bedspread and began bucking back against him, her little cries of "Oooooh ... Oooooh ... Oooooh ..." inflaming his senses as her vaginal muscles gripped him tightly.

No matter how many times, how often or how long they fucked, to Ray and Heather it was always their first time. Ray was more experienced, yet Heather was like no woman he'd ever been with before. Together they were two chemicals combining to make sexual dynamite. Heather had never been so completely satisfied in her young life and every time he took her it rocketed her to the stars.

The bed began to squeak and rattle as Ray increased the tempo of his thrusts into her as Heather moaned at him to do her faster and harder. The memories of her nights spent in lonely masturbation in this room came flooding back as the man she loved was making her adolescent fantasies come true. If there was a heaven it couldn't be any better than this. She began to tremble as her orgasm intensified and then exploded inside her. She pushed her face into the bedspread to muffle her screams as her orgasm rolled on and on.

Ray groaned, his cock swelled and he shot a huge load of sticky cum into his new bride's throbbing hole. A second blast of cum made his knees buckle and he sank to the floor, panting; his cock pulling out of Heather's well fucked pussy with a 'slurp'.

A tapping at the door startled them, Perkins said "Dinner will be served in ten minutes in the dining room;" then went away. Heather stood up and stretched as a thick ribbon of cum ran down the inside of one tanned thigh. She sat in his lap, they hugged and kissed, then went into the bathroom to freshen up.

***

Heather and her mother were sitting at the kitchen table having coffee and talking. "He seems like such a lovely man," Evelyn said, stirring her coffee, "He simply exudes confidence."

"He was the Executive Vice President of a major manufacturing firm for many years," Heather replied. "There was a merger and he was eased out with a nice severance package. He invested much of it in a portfolio of blue chip stocks and lives on the dividends. Now, he restores cars in his garage, enjoys life and now I'm enjoying it with him."

"What about college dear? You haven't given up on that have you?"

"No indeed. I'm taking courses at the community college and working toward a degree in Environmental Science with a minor in Forestry. I love the outdoors and Ray does too. I'd like to work for the Forest Service, maybe as a Ranger. Ray's behind me a hundred percent."

"As long as you're happy, dear."

Heather figured this time was as good as any to tell her mother about her good fortune, "Mom, I know you and Dad didn't get along well with Uncle Pete, but on my eighteenth birthday ... "

***

Across town, Henry had invited Ray to lunch at his club. Afterwards, they sat in the club room drinking brandy. "I must say," Henry began, "I don't recall seeing Heather this happy since she was ten and we bought her a pony."

"She's a wonderful woman," Ray replied, "We make each other happy. When she showed up in my garage that day, I was immediately taken with her. Then I figured she'd be interested in someone her own age, so I decided we could at least be friends. Was I ever wrong."

"She has always been quite definite in everything she's done and when she wants something, she gets it. If I may ask, what profession you are in?"

"I'm retired, not by choice. I was Executive Vice President of Amalgamated Steel until there was a merger and I was eased out with a golden parachute. I've invested most of it and live off the interest. I'm enjoying life and Heather has graciously chosen to enjoy it with me. Often when we go out, we're mistaken for father and daughter. I get annoyed sometimes; Heather thinks it's funny."

Henry sighed, "You're a lucky man, Ray. My little girl loves you and your life is your own. I'm in a law firm here with four partners, several junior partners, a stable of interns and a huge support staff. Sometimes I feel like I'm herding cats trying to keep things on an even keel and I just want to go fishing."

"What sort of fishing?"

"Fly fishing mostly. When we're in Florida, deep sea fishing."

"Fly fishing, huh? Me too. You tie your own? Lemme tell ya about this spot I found ..."

***

Heather's parents were friendly, welcoming and supportive, quite unlike how she had described them. Asked to remain for a while, the couple stayed for over a week and had a pleasant visit. Ray was curious why Heather had said her parents were so stuffy and judgmental, but he waited to ask her until they were driving to the airport.

"I'm as baffled as you are, baby," she replied. "Maybe they realized they were pushing me too hard and when I left, they ... hell, I just don't know. They really like you and approve of our marriage and that's all that counts. Right?"

"Yep. I told your Dad if he ever gets the time, c'mon down and I'd take him up to the creek to catch trout. You and your Mom could go shoppin' or have your nails done. We'd have fish for dinner."

"You're a sweet man, Ray, I love you."

"I love you, too, sugar."

***

Several weeks after their trip to meet the parents, Heather was in the laundry room washing Ray's work shorts; some of which were so stained that the laundry soap couldn't take all the spots out. 'They'll still be clean,' Heather thought as she tried rubbing stain remover on the grease and oil stained clothing then applied a small amount of Ray's special mixture. She was thinking about ordering a pizza for dinner, maybe some lasagna too, when a female voice said "Don't make a move, I mean it."

Heather froze in terror, what was going on? A home invasion, what?

"Turn slowly and face me. Don't try anything."

She did as she was told and saw Ray's ex-wife standing in the doorway, her face a twisted mask of hate. She held Ray's 44. Magnum pistol in a shooter's stance using both hands. Heather had never met the woman, but had seen pictures.

She was not unattractive for her age, but now her hair was tousled, her clothing wrinkled and her eyes were wild. Her hands shook ever so slightly from gripping the pistol and holding the unaccustomed position, yet the gun barrel never wavered from it's target; Heather.

"What do you want," Heather said, leaning against the dryer for support, blood roaring in her ears.

"I want you dead," was the reply. "What gave you the right to steal my husband from me, you filthy tramp."

"Now wait a minute," Heather said, her mind racing, "Why do you think I stole him from you; you left him."

"He would have come back to me," Dottie shrieked, "I could have made him see reason, made him see that he belonged as Executive Vice President. He should have fought harder to remain with the company. But no, he wanted to fool with his damn cars all day ..."

She continued to rave, but Heather wasn't listening. 'Please don't come in the house now, baby, please' she thought, looking around for anything to be used as a weapon. Then, she shifted her weight and her hand bumped against ... the measuring cup. It was full of Ray's special mixture, a combination of bleach and borax. If she could just distract her ...

"I don't want to kill you," Dottie babbled, "But I have to you know. Then he'll come back to me, I know he will." She giggled hysterically, then continued "He'll become Executive Vice President again and it'll be just like before. We'll be happy and he'll love me again and we'll ..."