Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a perfect world, there would be a way to tell Ed about us, thereby making Christie happy, and have him be happy as well. So what would make Ed happy? What does make Ed happy? Hmmm. Oh, Angela?

I got on the phone and put my inside man, or rather woman, on the case. Angela would pump Ed for information, and combine it with her own knowledge of what makes her husband a happy camper... other than time spent between her legs, of course, although it might come to that...and provide me with a list.

When I next talked to Christie, I put the same question to her.

"Jeez, honey," she laughed, "you're putting a lot of thought into this, aren't you? Multiple spies, a major intelligence operation, and extreme planning. It's like D-Day!"

Please!" I smiled. "That was only the invasion of Europe. This is being with the woman I love. It's far more important!" Even more important than I can tell you, I thought.

"Okay, baby, I'll come up with a list, too," she giggled. "I'd have an easier time listing what makes me happy. Short list. One item. Starts with 'J'."

"Really? How many letters?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Mmmmm...that would be four," she purred, getting into the game. "Same number as in 'love'. And 'fuck', 'cock ', 'cunt', and... "

"What are you wearing?" I interrupted, pulling my rapidly stiffening dick out of my shorts.

"Practically nothing," she breathed.

Yeah, we get distracted easily. That's what happens when you're in love.

The rest of our conversation was populated with a lot of moans and groans of lust, as an extreme episode of phone sex broke out.

"I'm fingering my juicy pussy for you, baby," she whispered.

"My cock is so hard, it hurts," I countered.

A few minutes later, we grunted through mutual, simultaneous orgasms, and conversing gave way to panting, gasping breaths.

"I miss you so much, honey," I said quietly.

"I miss you too, baby," she replied. "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you, too. Goodnight, honey," I added.

"Goodnight," she breathed, and the line clicked off.

***

While I was waiting for my intelligence reports, I thought I'd look into another portion of my overall plan to make Christie a permanent resident of my bed. I needed to put an end to the 'long distance' part of our long distance relationship. There were only two ways that I could see to accomplish that end : move me closer to her, or move her closer to me.

I was willing to move me if that was the only way, but I'd prefer to stay where I was. I really liked this house, with the pool and nice yard. The neighbourhood was perfect for us, and I got such a great deal when I bought it. Besides, if I could make things work the way I wanted them to, there would be advantages to living next to my in laws. Easy access to babysitting services, for one.

It seemed the best way to solve the problem was to switch schools, but that was not my decision to make. There was a school in town that would fit the bill, so I was going to gather all the information I could about it before I even suggested anything to Christie.

***

The longer I thought about things, the more I was sure that my two spies would be absolutely useless. As it turns out, I was to blame for that, since I had sent them on a mission that was flawed from the start. They would be doing their best, of course, but I had asked the wrong question. I had asked what makes Ed happy, and that was far too specific.

I was handicapped by my own narrow vision, and that vision came from the fact that I didn't have any children of my own, from my first marriage. I had been happy that was the case before, because it made it a little easier to deal with the gaping chasm between Christie's age and my own. Having a daughter her age... or worse yet, older...would have made the creepy feeling too strong to ignore.

Now, I had to imagine what a father would feel, and that question was it's own answer.

It was simple: What makes a father the happiest? Seeing his children truly happy.

From what I knew of Ed, he seemed to fit that mold. I didn't know him that well, but he appeared to be a devoted family man and Father. Maybe it really was that easy.

My phone rang. It was Angela.

"Hi, John," she said happily. "I've got a report for you, such as it is."

"Thanks Mom," I laughed. Poke the bear with a stick. Fortunately, it was a teddy bear.

"Oh, you are asking for so much trouble, mister!" she growled, then giggled. "Please John, this whole 'my daughter's getting married' thing is making me feel old enough, without you stirring the pot. Let's just keep it at Angela, shall we?"

"Okay... Angela. Just playing. You have information?"

"Well, I don't know how much good it'll do you, but yes. Apparently, my husband is happy about fucking me, lasagna, and blowjobs," she sighed. "He'd also like Denver to win the Superbowl with Peyton Manning. Now he didn't specifically say blowjobs from me...although that had better be all he's been getting...so there may be an opening there for you," she giggled.

"Oh gee thanks, Angela, but no...I'll leave that to you," I groaned. Maybe Peyton could bail me out. The Superbowl was in a couple of weeks, and the Broncos were still in the playoffs. Probably best not to bet everything on that, though.

"Sorry I couldn't be of more help," she said. "I mean that."

"I know you do," I replied, "and thank you. Bye for now."

When I talked to her that night, Christie did a little better.

"First off, I have to say I'm not sure I've ever seen my Father truly unhappy," she said. "Sure, I've seen him pissed at traffic, or a bad call at a football game...but I've never seen him angry at anything consequential."

"Oh great, I get to be the first," I grumbled. "Wonderful."

"Now, now baby...I'm sure it won't be that bad," she consoled.

"Hopefully not," I breathed. "You said 'first off'? That means you have more, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose. It seems that he's happy when he's making me happy."

Ah, that's what I thought. Thanks for confirming my supposition.

"Okay, so we'll go to the circus, then?" I suggesting with a laugh.

"I'm not sure clowns are going to do the trick," she giggled back. "Let's change the subject. Valentine's day is in less than a month, and I think we should spend it together. Does that sound like something we could do?"

"It's on a Saturday, right?" I asked.

"Correct."

"Sure. Why don't we get a room someplace nice for the weekend? Maybe that little town along the way, about an hour from you? There's a lake there. Probably some B&B's with nice views and comfortable beds. Romantic enough?" I asked hopefully. I needed my fix of Christie's body. There's no way I could make it to Spring break.

"Sounds perfect," she purred, "and like you've given it some thought already. It's not exactly high season, being frozen and all. They're operating?"

"I will look into it," I answered. "Friday and Saturday night?"

"Sunday too!" she pouted. "I'll take every minute I can get!"

Me too, I thought.

"Okay sweetheart, leave it with me. I'll find us a nice place," I confirmed.

We spent another few minutes gabbing about stuff, then said our goodnights.

My idea was taking form. I thought it would work. I hoped it would work. I was still nervous though. I needed the right setting.

***

Valentine's day arrived. Well, the Friday before, anyway. Angela had agreed to babysit the dogs, doing so with a knowing smile.

"Have fun John," she giggled, "and say hello to my daughter for me."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I winked, and threw my bag in the car. I hoped the road would be at least as clear as the last time, since I wasn't borrowing the SUV. The weather was supposed to be fine.

Five hours later, I pulled off the highway, and took a side road to the lake. Frozen and snow covered, this area was at a much higher elevation, tucked into a ridge and surrounded by conifers. In the summer, it must be breathtaking. Now, the silence was deafening amid the snow laden evergreens, and it was beautiful in its monochromatic simplicity.

I found the house, and checked us in, getting a tour of the suite we would call home for three nights. Secluded and private, it was perfect, with a huge king sized bed, and soaking tub, and even a hot tub outside on a private deck, not far from our door.

I jumped back in the car, and raced off to retrieve Christie, barely an hour away now. Dropping down into the valley where her school was, the weather was warmer, but raining, and I parked outside her dorm while I sent her a message.

Your chariot awaits, I typed. There was an immediate response.

Just packing. Be down in a minute.

Pack warm stuff. Snowy up there, I replied.

I was hoping you'd keep me warm ;-), she sent back.

Just in case we make it out of the bedroom :-D, I typed, giggling happily.

Christie appeared next to the car, and opened the door quickly, tossing her bag over the seat back and taking her spot next to me. Rain speckled her face, and decorated her lashes. She said not a word, just leaned closer and planted a passionate kiss on my lips. The embrace lasted a minute or two, before she surfaced for air.

"Oh, how I've missed that," she smiled, tickling my ear with one hand. "Now let's get there, so I can catch up on other things I've missed."

"Tally ho!" I called, and turned the key, while she buckled her seatbelt.

It really seemed to take longer going back to the B&B, but really didn't, and an hour later, we pulled into the driveway. There was a short, private walkway around the house to our entrance, and Christie took my arm as we strolled slowly, listening to our steps crunching in the snow.

"Wow!" she gasped, taken by the view. I led around and opened the door.

"Wow, again!" she giggled, kneeling on the bed. "I could get to like this!"

Yes, but I'd rather have you in my bed, every night, at home, I thought. This is a nice intermediate, not the final goal.

"Do we have a plan for dinner?" she asked, rolling onto her back and inviting me to join her with her eyes.

"There's a little diner out by the highway. Looks relatively edible. Lots of trucks," I smiled, kicking my shoes off and sliding up the bed into her arms. "I could have a little appetizer here...if you like?"

"Appetizer, huh?" she giggled, and rolled over on top of me. "I might want one, too. In fact, I think I'm hungry right now!"

Christie arched her eyebrows, and inched down my body, licking her lips when she stopped level with my crotch.

"Ah, here it is," she whispered, rubbing her face across my rapidly growing bulge. Her hand gently teased the zipper down, then undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants. A few tugs later, only my underwear was in her way. She kissed the cotton stretched over my dick, and peeked up at me with a mischievous grin on her pretty face. "Do you have some creamy filling for me?"

"I would say 'yes'...most definitely yes," I groaned, as she peeled my jockeys down, and freed my stiff cock. Her tongue flicked out, and caressed the head, before her mouth opened wide and swallowed my shaft.

"Oh shit, baby...that's so good," I breathed, laying back to enjoy her considerable skills.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she moaned, sliding her lips up and down slowly. She knew exactly what turned my crank the quickest, and could have received her desired mouthful of cum in no time, but this blowjob took a decidedly languid turn. Christie seemed to relish having my stiff dick deep in her mouth. She sucked gently, twirling her tongue around skillfully while she bobbed her head and stroked me with her hand. The combined effect, and her pretty blue eyes gazing up at me with such obvious love, had my balls boiling in no time, but she put me on simmer, easing me back from the edge.

"God, I love your nice hard cock!" she hissed, stroking me firmly, with a string of spit connecting her lips to the head. "So warm, and hard, yet soft and like velvet against my tongue." Her tongue snaked out, and caressed the head of my dick, while she moaned, expressing her enjoyment

I was rather enjoying it myself, but she was also driving me crazy. I was torn between the exquisite sensation she was providing, and wanting her to go just a little harder so I could reach my peak. I fought against the urge to thrust into her mouth, and just let her do her thing. I laid back and closed my eyes, but wasn't silent.

"Oh honey, you are the best...that's it, baby...that's it...oh yes, suck my cock, honey...oh, shit, yes...oh shit. You're gonna make me cum!"

Christie sucked harder, and pumped faster, moaning louder and demanding her treat.

I like to think of myself as reasonably well spoken, but I was at a loss for words to express the emotions she was causing me to feel as I exploded, dumping the contents of my balls into her mouth. The best I could do is grunt, and moan, but I think the message got through. She kept sucking and stroking, drawing the last bits of cum out for her to swallow gleefully.

I opened my eyes, watching the room spin counterclockwise over my head. Christie's smiling face appeared in my field of view, as she crawled up the bed to cuddle beside me.

"Just like fine wine," she giggled. "It's better with time."

"Cork popped, bottle empty," I mumbled, still breathing heavily.

She snuggled closer, pressing her full breasts into my ribs, and resting her head on my shoulder. We laid there quietly for a few minutes, before she vocalized what was on her mind.

"John, I've been doing a lot of thinking..." she whispered.

My head was still fuzzy, but those words snapped me wide awake. This sounded serious. In my experience, 'I've been thinking' is used to justify changing your mind about something, going back on a previous decision. I prayed it wasn't me she was reconsidering. I rolled to face her, and she traced her fingernails across my chest.

"Go ahead, honey," I replied, bracing for the worst words a man can hear. It didn't make me more confident that she wasn't looking at my face, staring instead at the spot her fingers were caressing on my chest. We talked nearly every night, and she had never expressed any reticence.

"I'm not sure I can take much more of this long distance relationship, stuff," she said softly. I could see that she was upset, and feared the worst.

Suddenly, that dark day in my past, when my ex-wife confessed her infidelity and asked for a divorce, came flooding back, overwhelming me with dread and sadness.

"How would you feel about me moving home?" she asked.

See, I knew it was too good to be true. I knew having this wonderful woman...so young and vibrant, yet mature beyond her years, wanting to be with me...had to end badly. Now she wants to...move home? What? Huh? I was confused.

My eyes had been closed, sure this was bad news, but as I realized that she wasn't breaking up with me, I opened them. Christie was smiling.

"Would it be okay if I moved home?" she repeated. "I mean, being right next door might be harder than being apart, at least until we figure out how to tell my Dad."

It was sinking in now. Her concern was for our immediate future, not our long term plans. We were still us. My heart started beating again, and I exhaled. I realized that she wanted to do what I had been hoping she'd agree with, if and when I suggested it. She was ahead of me again.

"I'd like that very much," I smiled, and pulled her closer. Now that I had survived what I was sure would be bad news...thankfully a misinterpretation on my part...I wanted her more than ever. I pawed her everywhere, tugging at her clothes. She smiled back, and let me unbutton her blouse.

My hand slipped inside, and I mauled her breasts roughly through her bra. She gasped and moaned softly, while my frenzy increased, until I was ripping her clothes off. Her pants went flying, and I reefed her tiny panties down her legs. She still had her bra on, dishevelled as it was, and her blouse was wide open, but so were her legs, so I dove in, burying my face in her cunt.

She was wet, and excited, and delicious, as usual. I swirled my tongue rapidly, around the inside of her succulent hole, and up over her clit, suckling on the pink pearl that was peeking out of its hood already. I attacked her pussy furiously, eager to give her the pleasure she deserved...especially now that I knew I had read her mood incorrectly. The relief washed over me, and I feasted on her juicy gash gleefully.

"Oh my god! Yes, baby... eat my pussy! Suck my clit! It's so GOOOOOOD!" Christie groaned, squirming blissfully under my tongue.

I glanced up at her without slowing my attentions, and saw her in rapture. Her head was thrown back, eyes screwed tightly shut, and mouth wide agape. She was tugging on her nipples, having lifted her big, beautiful tits out of their confining garment. A flush was building on her chest and neck, indicating that I was on the right track. Of course, all I really had to do was listen. She wasn't being a silent recipient.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shit, honey... YES!... JUST LIKE THAT!...RIGHT THERE!... OH... FUCK... I'M... CUMMMMMING! AHHHHHHHHHHHN!"

She gushed in my mouth, leaving a slick of salty sweetness on my face. I might normally have remained in place, savouring her nectar for a while longer, but I was hard as a rock again, and I needed to fuck her. Now, and hard.

I crawled up quickly, and impaled her, spearing her gaping hole in a single thrust. I settled into position while Christie wailed happily and wrapped her body around mine. She desperately sought my lips for a passionate kiss, and I was happy to comply, tangling my tongue with hers as I began to pound her cunt.

Too long apart... too much in love... too excited to be gentle...I fucked her with a selfish fury that I'd probably be ashamed of under different circumstances. Fortunately, she shared my ardour, and was enjoying being ravaged.

"Yes, John, yes...fuck me, baby...fuck me hard!" she urged. Her hypnotic blue eyes were locked on mine, and her pretty mouth was twisted into a snarl of lust. She had one hand in my hair, and was pulling hard, returning the rough behaviour. "FUCK MY CUNT WITH YOUR BIG COCK!"

I briefly worried about the structure of the bed, wondering if the moans and groans it was making were indicative of imminent collapse. Screw it, I thought. If it breaks, it breaks. It'll make a great story.

Christie was squealing unintelligibly, cumming again, while I drove full length strokes into her clutching pussy. I was leaning hard into her, enjoying the sensation of her big, round globes crushed against my chest. Between the bed's loud protestations, my darling's screams of orgasmic joy, and the sharp slapping of bodies colliding repeatedly, I expected a knock at the door any second. Fortunately, I was just about ready to join my young lover in climax.

She screamed louder when she felt my cum flooding into her, and a smile of appreciation crossed her face. She caressed my face gently while I grunted through the spasms, pumping hot juice deep into her pussy. It was a very fast, desperate, sweaty fuck, and we both loved it. I wilted atop her. The room fell deathly silent, save for our gasping, ragged breathing.

"Oh...wow...baby," she breathed. "That...was...intense."

I moaned. That was the extent of my ability to communicate at this moment.

A minute or so later, I was able to move, dragging myself off Christie to flop beside her, and allowing her to race to the bathroom with cum dripping down her leg. She returned soon, a bright smile on her face, and snuggled next to me. She had discarded the rest of her clothes, and was now deliciously smooth and bare in my embrace.