Love Me... Love My Dogs Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's the kind of welcome I can expect," she giggled softly, "I should have moved back home months ago. Wow! I felt that one, honey."

I smiled back at her.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but I was going to ask you if you'd consider moving back," I whispered, looking into her eyes. "I didn't want to seem selfish. You have a life there, and I didn't feel like I had a right to ask."

"Honey," she smiled, "I'm the one who should apologize. I had no reason to stay away, and every reason to want to be closer to you. I love you. If I had known my perfect man was going to move right next door, I would have started at the school in town. I only moved away to get away from my Mom. I mean, I love her, and she's the best Mom ever, but she can be a bit of a busybody, as recent activities have shown."

"You don't mind transferring?" I asked.

"Not at all," she replied. "Actually, it will be an advantage. Their psych department is better...a bit more expensive, but nothing I can't handle."

"You mean 'nothing WE can't handle'," I grinned. "When?"

"Well, if you can live without me until spring break, that would seem the obvious time. Can you do without me until then?" she giggled, toying with my exhausted, cum slicked dick.

"No," I laughed, "but if I have to, I'll give it a shot."

Spring break? I thought. That might be the perfect time for everything to be resolved. Just five weeks away or so, it could be the end of one chapter, and the beginning of the best thing that ever happened to me.

***

I was right about the diner. While it might not have been the most romantic setting, the food was good, and surprisingly inexpensive.

We were catching a lot of attention from the other patrons. Mostly male, and consisting of several truck drivers, they weren't blind to the striking, busty young beauty in their midst. Christie's strawberry blonde hair was tumbling loosely over her shoulders, and partially hiding the display of cleavage she had provided me with her choice of wardrobe. The dress she wore was perhaps a little too light for the wintery conditions, but looked fantastic on her, hugging every curve.

"All these eyes on me are making me very self conscious," she whispered, tossing her mane back to make that crease of heaven between her breasts more visible. "And horny."

"After what we just did?" I asked, incredulously. Only an hour ago, we had rattled the windows of our bedroom. "You're insatiable!"

"No one's fault but your own," she smiled. "Can't blame a girl for knowing when she's got a good thing in her bed, and wanting more of it."

The waitress was within earshot for the end of that sentence, and laughed as she put our coffee on the table.

"Amen to that," she winked, and left us alone.

"See?" Christie giggled, "and she doesn't even know you!"

Just another thing to love about her. That wicked sense of humour. We ordered dessert, and she ate her chocolate mousse in the most erotic and sensual manner imaginable, while I watched her and enjoyed my slice of lemon meringue pie. The look in her eyes told me it was time to go back to our room.

***

We parked in the driveway again, and walked around the house to our entrance. I turned right, toward the door, but my sweetheart went left, in the direction of the hot tub. It was dark, but the moon was lighting her way.

"Um, honey?" I asked, following a few steps behind. She ducked around the privacy screen that hid the tub from the house.

"Ooooo, this is nice," she cooed, lifting the cover and dipping her hand in. "Very nice." She flipped the cover back, and steam billowed out into the cold night air. "I'm feeling like a skinny dip. Join me?"

Before I could say a word, she was taking off her coat, and shimmying out of her dress. Within seconds, she was standing in the moonlight, clad only in her bra and panties, with her totally impractical high-heels on her pretty feet. She turned her back, holding her hair aside, for me to unfasten her bra, which I did deftly.

"A bit cold for this, isn't it?" I asked, watching her step out of her panties, and then her heels. She climbed over the edge, and immersed her naked body in the bubbling water.

"Mmmmm, not in here. Nice and toasty in here," she smiled. "Plenty of room, too." She bobbed in the water, shaking her boobs at me, as if I needed enticing.

I sighed, and followed her lead, stripping down to my birthday suit in the cold. It was quite nippy above the water, but once I was in, frostbite dropped to the bottom of the list of concerns. Christie cuddled against me, and I realized how perfect my life had become. I was here, in this beautiful, romantic setting, moonlight streaming through the mist, while the most beautiful, wonderful woman in the world pressed her perfect, voluptuous body against me. She kissed me, and perfect became a little more so.

"I love you, Christie," I whispered, and she looked up at me, eyes glistening in the dim light. She slid off the seat, and stood, turning to face me.

Steam cascaded up around her form, as the hot water dripped down in rivulets that followed her curves. It was ethereal, my goddess in the moonlight, and she climbed into my lap, straddling me. Settling back into the water, her breasts pressed into my chest, she put her arms around my neck, and found my lips with hers again. This kiss was prolonged, passionate, and as hot as the water that cocooned us against the chill.

"I love you too, John. I can't tell you how much I've missed your touch, and your kiss. And...that wonderful big cock of yours, of course." She rested her head on my shoulder, and I held her, for several minutes of silence.

I desperately wanted to ask her. I ran through it in my mind. Christie, will you be my wife? I thought, but knew, as much as this might be the perfect time to propose...romantic setting, Valentine's Day eve...it wouldn't solve our other issue. I needed to wait. Christie sighed.

"This is lovely, but I think we'd freeze to death doing what I want to do next," she giggled. "Let's go inside."

I nodded, then realized that we were going to have to do a wet, naked dash to our door. Christie apparently had the same thought.

"Hmmm...didn't think this all the way through, did I?" she chuckled. "Well, it's not getting any warmer out. Let's go!"

She leapt out of the tub, with me right behind her. I closed the cover, while she gathered her clothes in one arm, shoes dangling from her fingertips. I did the same, and followed as she led out.

"Shit! That's cold on the tootsies!" she gasped, tiptoeing through the fluffy snow. I agreed. She flicked a few flakes at me playfully. I returned the favour. That's about when things got out of hand, and a naked snowball fight broke out.

That's not quite right. It wasn't really a snowball fight, as the snow was too dry and fluffy to make snowballs. She scooped a handful in my direction, then ran, dodging my return volley. Giggling girlishly, she shook a snow laden branch at me, getting my right side. It was cold!

I got her on the ass with a handful as she tried to escape, causing a shriek of joy, then she grabbed a handful of snow and lunged at me, rubbing it in my crotch.

"Oh, now you're gonna get it!" I laughed, and chased her. She ducked around a trellis, using it to keep me away from her.

Perhaps that was a strategic gaff on her part. Most certainly, what I did next was not my smartest move.

I grabbed the trellis, and shook it. It was thick with snow, and she was under it. You can imagine the result.

Surprisingly, she didn't scream. Pounds of icy, powdery snow dropped on her head, and everywhere else, sticking to her wet body like flocking on wet glue.

"Oh shit!" I said quietly. "Sorry, honey."

"You...are...a...dead...man," she growled, shaking her head to clear her vision.

"Here, honey...kill me inside. Let's get you warm," I laughed, putting my arm around her shoulders. She was shivering. At least we were nearly to the door. I dug the key out of my jacket pocket, and opened the door.

She was giggling again as I took her clothes from her, and shook them out. Both shoes were full of snow, so I knocked them clear. I closed the door, and turned on the gas fireplace, grabbing a big, soft towel from the bathroom which I used to wrap her in. I held her, and we knelt in front of the flames. Gradually, her shivers reduced, then stopped altogether.

"Feeling better?" I asked. Tiny drops of melted snow adorned her face as she looked up at me.

"Mmmmm, yes, thank you," she smiled, snuggling closer.

"Sorry I did that. Am I in mortal danger?" I whispered.

"Nah. You're safe. I love you too much," replied. "Besides, I started it, didn't I? Did I freeze your dick?" Her hand caressed my balls, wet with melted snow, but warm enough.

"No problem. He'll live," I laughed.

"Just the same, I'd better check on him," she breathed, and slipped out of my arms, heading south. "Are you okay, my little friend?" she asked playfully. I felt her warm breath on the head, then the heat of her mouth as she inhaled my cock.

"Oh god, baby," I moaned.

"Mmmmm," she responded, sucking gently. She laid on her belly, head tilted up as she perched on her elbows. Her feet kicked at the air as she bent her knees. She moaned again when my cock began to respond to her actions, swelling and lengthening rapidly. She pressed up a bit, and bobbed her head eagerly, slurping my shaft. It felt incredible.

Christie kept this up for a couple of minutes, then withdrew, and pushed me over onto my back.

"All we need is a bear skin rug," she smiled, straddling my hips. She guided my stiff rod to her opening, and squatted, impaling herself. "Just have to make do with bare skin, I guess," she groaned, sliding down slowly until I was balls deep.

I'd never made love in front of a fireplace before. It was very sensual, impassioned, and arousing, even more so when she leaned forward to kiss me, resting her full breasts on my chest.

"Thank you so much for finding this place," she whispered between kisses. "I really like it here. Of course, that's mostly because of the company." She undulated her hips, and purred softly. "Such good company."

I laid back, and watched her skewer herself energetically, sitting up fully, and bouncing her ass on my lap. Her ass wasn't the only thing bouncing. My eyes were drawn to her fabulous, quivering breasts, that were glistening with sweat from the heat of the fire.

"Oh yeah, let me ride that big fucking cock," she moaned. "So good, the way it stretches my pussy wide open. So fucking good!" She tilted her head back, and ground her clit against the base of my dick, bringing herself to the precipice. "Uhhhn! Uhhhhhhhhnnnn! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Her eyes were shut tight when she bent back toward me, but fluttered open seconds later. A fire burned inside her, as well as the one we were in front of.

"Ooooo, that was good," she smiled, blowing stray hairs out of her face. She lifted off, and laid beside me, facing away, toward the fire.

I rolled to face her, snuggling close and wrapping her up in my arms. She reached between her legs, and slipped the head of my still rampant shaft into her pussy again. I pressed deep, and she hissed a passionate 'yessss'.

I put one hand on her hip, and started to fuck her again, drilling between her firm yet pillowy butt cheeks. She lifted her right leg, giving me better access, and encouraging me to drive deeper. Finally, she arched her back, and rolled her right shoulder back, making a kiss possible.

So here we were, locked in a hot, sweaty embrace, laying on the floor in front of the fireplace, fucking furiously. I had one handful of her soft, left breast, and a mouthful of her tongue. I reached around her right thigh, and began to rub her clit while pounding her from behind. The fuse was lit.

"Shiiiiiit! Yes, baby! Donnnnnnnnn't stopppp!" Christie groaned.

I had no plans to stop, and stepped it up a notch, stroking into her juicy cunt even harder. She squealed with each ardent stab. Her hand was pressed over mine, directing my flying fingers to just the right spot. I didn't mind the input, and she seemed to be enjoying my dick being put into her like this.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck... OhHHHHHHH FUCK!" she screamed, as her pussy played a staccato rhythm on my intruder, grabbing tight with each spasm.

I was nearly there myself, and pressed her over onto her stomach, putting my knees outboard of hers and ploughing into her pussy like a madman. She was still cumming, now screaming into her crossed arms, when I reached my zenith.

I just love cumming inside her pussy. It's especially satisfying when she's in the throes of her own orgasm, and seems somehow much more intimate than spraying it all over her. I like that, too, but it didn't feel right, on this romantic occasion.

Christie groaned as I grunted and dumped my load all the way up inside her gash. I can only imagine that, as my third squirt of the night, it wasn't that voluminous, but it still felt like a slice of heaven. When I was empty, I rested on my elbows and knees, trying not to squash her.

"Hot..." she whispered.

"Yes, it was hot, wasn't it?" I replied, kissing her shoulder.

"Yes," she giggled, "but that's not what I meant. I am cooking, being so close to the fire. It's too hot! Off me, please, so I can move?"

Yeah, I thought we were a little sweatier than usual, and after I rolled off her, she reached out to turn the fireplace down, and sat up on her haunches. She laughed, and pointed to the smooth floor we had been on.

"Look at that," she smiled. I peeked over her shoulder. On the floor were two boob-shaped sweat smears, where her round breasts had been flattened by our weight. "Should we leave our mark? Like Grauman's Chinese Theatre, in Hollywood?"

"I've heard that Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell wanted to do boob prints there, but got turned down," I smiled. "Can you imagine? Instead of all those women putting their hands in Marilyn's prints, they'd be testing their breasts against hers. The traffic would be terrible, with all those boobs around."

"Do you think mine would measure up?" she asked coyly. She glanced down, and cupped her right breast. She smiled, and I moved closer, dipping my head to suckle the offered nipple dutifully.

"Mmmmm...I'll take that as a 'yes'," she sighed, and stroked my hair. "Thank you."

***

I woke up before Christie. That was a miracle in itself, given how often she had woken me through the night. Three times we had enjoyed each other's close proximity by making love. We were quiet and gentle each time, but still brought each other to a climax.

I laid there, gazing at my hopefully soon-to-be wife. She was just so beautiful, and peaceful, sleeping like an angel. Her hair partially covered her face, and her plump lips puckered open, blowing little pops and whistles that were so cute. Adorable. I was ruined for life. No other woman could ever measure up.

While I watched, she stirred slightly, and one eye opened slowly, peeking out through a curtain of strawberry blonde. She saw me looking at her, and smiled.

"Mmmmm, good morning," she whispered. "What time is it?"

"Don't know," I replied with a smile. "Don't care. We don't have a schedule."

"True, but I'm hungry," she giggled. "We were up a lot last night. You were incredible."

I picked up my watch from the bedside table, and checked the time. It took a few seconds for my eyes to focus.

"Well, breakfast should be here soon. They said they had a special meal for us for Valentine's Day," I replied.

"Really? That's very nice of them. Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie," she smiled, kissing me softly. "I'm going to hit the shower. Call me when the food arrives?"

"Of course, darling," I said, and watched as she rolled out of bed. She jiggled and wiggled around the corner into the bathroom. The shower started a few seconds later. She had almost finished when I saw the shadow outside the windows, and there was a knock on the door.

"Just a moment," I called, scrambling to my feet, and pulling on the robe provided. I hoped I didn't look too much like I'd been having sex all night, and didn't have pussy breath. I opened the door.

It was Janice, the owner, with a huge tray of breakfast for us. She stepped in, and placed the tray on the table. She gave me a quick rundown on everything, and was just about to leave when Christie came out of the bathroom, clad in her own robe, and towelling her damp hair.

"Oh, doesn't this look wonderful," she smiled, introducing herself. Janice shook her hand, and glanced at me with a wry grin. She saw the age difference immediately, as Christie was only slightly older than her own daughter. I suppose she had seen similar guests before.

Once Janice left, we sat down to share breakfast. A flower in a vase was on the tray, along with a danish for each of us. The pancakes were heart shaped, special for today. There was juice, and coffee, and sausage, and bacon, and fruit...everything needed to fuel up for what was sure to be an energetic day.

And...it was.

***

Monday morning finally rolled around, and we packed into the car to roll down the hill to Christie's school...or at least, her school for now. We had discussed the idea of her transfer at length between bouts of lovemaking over the last two days. She was going to start the wheels in motion from her end, and I would work from the other. I was ecstatic. Things were working out better than I could have hoped.

My honey dragged out our goodbye with her usual aplomb, reluctantly leaving the car to attend her class. We had worn each other out over the weekend, but it had to last us another month or so, until she moved back home. A final deep kiss sealed our weekend, and she went inside.

The trip home was uneventful, just long and lonely. I did a lot of thinking, and came to a few conclusions. Her transfer made life so much easier, but would have been a huge complication if not for the part of the plan she didn't know about yet.

When I got home, I was given the usual loud, frenzied greeting by my four-legged kids, and Angela appeared at the door minutes later. She gave me my post trip debrief on the dogs' behaviour. Nothing earthshattering to report. She finished talking, and gave me a raise of her eyebrows.

Oh... My turn, right?

"Ah, well, she's fine, and says to say 'hello'. I think telling you anything more than that would be, um... well, you'd better ask her. She'll probably tell you what you want to know," I laughed, blushing.

"On a somewhat related note," I added, "I've given the 'Ed' situation a lot of thought, and I want to make sure that it doesn't cause a problem between the two of you. So, with that in mind... You know nothing, and you've seen nothing. Got it?"

Angela laughed, and glanced down at her ample chest.

"What? Do I look like Sergeant Schultz to you?" she asked.

I hadn't thought of it, but it did sound like the character from 'Hogan's Heroes', didn't it?

"Um, no, you don't," I replied, shaking my head. "Far from it, and insulting you was not my intent."

"I know," she smiled, "and I appreciate your concern. Okay, if you want me to play dumb, I can do that. Are you sure you want to go it alone?"

"Yup, I've got it all planned, and if there's fallout, I want it to be on me, and no one else," I said.

I felt like a naked bullfighter, trying to avoid the horns of an angry bull. Can you be happy and angry at the same time?

***

At Christie's school, spring break took place just after exams wrapped up, ending the semester. That's why she thought it was the perfect time to transfer. Even better, her new school had exams after the break...exams she didn't need to take, as she hadn't started those classes...so her break would be extended. I was thrilled.