Love Me... Love My Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, YES!... I... LOVE... BEING... LICKED!" she panted, obviously enjoying the thought. "I'm so fucking wet!" There was a pause then, she moaned. "Mmmm, I wish you could taste this. I'm delicious! Wanna taste?"

"Like you wouldn't believe!" I growled, imagining her wet fingers in her own mouth, and my lips on her oozing cunt. "Are you close? Do you want to cum now?"

"OH!" she yelped, "Oh my god!... Yes! I'm cumming!... Stroke that hard cock! Cum... With me... NOOOOOOOOW!"

I confess to being a second or two behind her, but I caught up fast, spewing arcs of semen all over myself. We both screamed our bliss, gasping for air. Conversation was replaced by guttural noises of animal lust, then by silence, save the heavy breathing.

"John?" she asked, closing the void.

"Yes? "I replied.

"That was incredible!" she giggled.

"Wait until we're in the same room, baby. This was just an appetizer," I laughed. "Boy, did I make a mess!"

"Damn!" she grunted. "All that yummy cum going to waste. I'd lick you clean if I was there."

We listened to each other breath for a short time, while I sopped up the mess with several tissues.

"John, can I ask you a personal question?" she said quietly.

"Absolutely not!" I laughed. "I draw the line at phone sex!" She laughed back. "Of course, darling," I relented, "ask away."

"What do you look for in a woman?" she asked softly.

"Oh, the usual stuff," I answered, still rolling with the previous joke. "Blonde hair, blue eyes... Big boobs. Same as everyone." Of course, I had just described her, even if I was being facetious.

"Well I'm glad to qualify," she snickered. "Other than physical attributes, please... and I'm serious."

"Okay, no more one-liners. What do I look for in a woman?" I said, trying to be serious. "Fair question. Not so easy to answer, but fair... Let's see... Kindness, maturity,... A good sense of humour... Honesty, integrity, openness... That sort of thing. Now, on a woman..."

"That's where the big tits come in, right?" she laughed, beating me to the punchline. "Thank you for sharing that with me."

"Quid pro quo, Christie... Quid pro quo! What do you find attractive in a man?" I asked.

"Honestly, the same things as you. I know that sounds like I'm ducking the question, but I'm not. Honesty, sense of humour, maturity, integrity, kindness, open communication... really, that's the truth." She giggled. "Nice eyes and strong hands are great to have, too... and of course, a big cock, to fill my hot pussy."

"Well, of course," I agreed.

"Do you have a nice, big cock, John?" she asked, the smokiness returning to her voice.

"Christie, are you getting horny again?" I laughed.

"Mmmm hmmm. Do you? Don't be shy now. Tell me about your cock, John. Am I going to enjoy having it buried in my juicy, little pussy? Will I be able to suck it all, or is it too big for my mouth to handle?" she breathed. The cock in question... Mine... Had been a limp noodle when she started the conversation. Now it was almost fully ready to go again.

"If only I could be there to show you," I answered. "I think you'll be happy enough. I'm not really an expert on dicks, other than my own."

"Fair enough," she moaned. "Is it long? Thick?"

"A bit of both, I guess. Like I said..."

"I know... You're not a dick expert." She paused, then added fuel to the fire. "So you'd like to fuck my little pussy with your big cock, right? I've got three fingers in there right now. Should I add a fourth? Is that enough?"

I pictured her delicate hand jammed up into her cunt, and my dick twitched.

"I think four fingers is a good approximation," I croaked. My hand was stroking again, too.

"Tell me how you'd fuck me, John. Describe what you'd do to my body. I'd like to hear your voice, while I finger myself. I want to cum again. Please tell me what you want to do to me?" she begged, her voice cracking.

"Well first, I'd spend about twenty minutes between your legs, getting that luscious little kitty warmed up and ready for more," I began. Her breathing was getting heavier.

"It's plenty warm, thank you," she whispered, "and while I do love to be eaten, I need to fuck now. Fuck me, John! Fuck me hard!"

Right, we did already cover that, in round one. On to new business.

"I have your legs in my hands," I said, going to the present tense for effect. "I spread them wide, draping them over my forearms as I lean forward. The tip of my hard cock brushes the wet, swollen lips of your pussy, and you guide the head into yourself. I press deeper, and your tight cunt stretches open to allow my shaft inside." Christie was whimpering now.

"I push it all the way in, until my balls are resting against your ass. I look deep into your eyes, seeing the pleasure there. I'm so happy that I can make you feel that way, and I bend to kiss your soft lips as I start to thrust in and out of your warm, juicy snatch. I can't believe how good it feels to have my hard cock buried inside you. Our movements make your big beautiful breasts bounce and swing. I love your breasts. I love their shape. I love their feel. I love the way they compliment the rest of your body."

"More," she breathed, "please, don't stop."

"I'm fucking you harder now. Our bodies are slapping together every time I drive into you. Do you like my cock in your pussy, baby? Does it feel good?" I breathed. The pictures running through my head, as a result of the narrative, had me closing on the finish line again.

"Oh yes, I love your cock, John! My pussy feels so full! You're going to make me cum again!" she gasped. Her breathing told the story.

"You're so sexy, baby... I'm gonna cum, too! Can I cum on your tits?" I suggested.

"Oh fuck! Oh FUCK! YES, CUM ON MY TITS! YAAAAAHN! UHN! YES! YES! Yes!... yes... oh, yes... " her voice trailed off as she came down from her climax.

I was panting, having just sprayed myself again. I'd have to be more prepared if we did this again.

"I made another mess," I laughed. "Are you there, Christie?"

"Yeah," she whispered, "I can't wait until we get to do this for real. I'm done. Thank you, John. Goodnight." She blew me a kiss through the phone, and was gone.

I barely had the energy to clean myself up again before I fell asleep, too.

***

'Phone sex Friday', as we came to call it, became a repeat performance, every other week. By the time Thanksgiving rolled around, we were both so far beyond horny for each other, it was a miracle I hadn't moved into her dorm room in drag.

Christie's school was smart enough to have no classes the Wednesday just before Thanksgiving, so the students could travel. My beautiful blonde, soon-to-be bedmate took that to another level, however.

I was watching some TV, about 9 o'clock Monday night, when my phone buzzed. An unexpected message from my horny little minx.

"Hey baby! Please tell me you're awake?"

I smiled. I wonder what she's got in mind tonight?

"Awake and alert. Getting an early start on phone sex night?" I typed.

"Ha ha. No baby. No phone sex tonight. Planning something much better," came back.

"I'm listening..." I sent.

"I need you to make some room... in your garage, and your bed. I'm about an hour away. I ditched tomorrow's classes in favour of some much more interesting lectures. Will you be my tutor?"

I stared at the message for a long time, stunned. If I read this right... and I read it several times, just to be sure... My world was about to change in an hour.

"Yoo hoo? Anybody home?" I guess I was slow on the reply. My thumbs moved into action.

"Sorry, just picking myself up off the floor. You're coming home early?"

"No, I'm going home on time. I'm coming to your place early. Or should I pull into their driveway, instead of yours?" she sent.

I wasn't going to risk being slow this time.

"I'll leave the garage door open. Can you get here any faster?" I begged

"ASAP baby. ASAP" she said.

It felt like the longest hour of my life, waiting for Christie to arrive. At last, l heard a car pulling into the garage. I raced to the door, peeking around the corner to see it was her. As soon as her car was in, I pressed the button to close the garage door. It was dark out, and there were some trees between my house and her parents', but I wasn't taking chances.

She got out of the car, looking surprisingly fresh despite the long drive, and walked over to the door to the house, where I was waiting. I took her hand and invited her into my home. She'd been here often before, looking after the dogs, and of course in the backyard, to use the pool and talk with me. However, this was different. She was nervous, as was I.

Her hand felt so soft and warm in mine, but I could feel her shaking, as well. This was a big step for both of us. Christie would be the first woman to share my bed since my divorce. The fact that she was younger than any daughters I thankfully didn't have, only made me more nervous. We had done everything possible, besides actual sex, but once we crossed this line, there was no going back.

"I like the new hair," I said quietly, touching her mane of freshly laundered locks. Now a little waiver, and a little more strawberry than blonde, it looked great with her pretty blue eyes.

"Very observant," she laughed, still trembling slightly. "Do you really like it? I felt like making a change."

"Baby, you'd make bald look good!" I joked.

"Well, don't hold your breath for that one!" she smiled. "Did you miss me?"

"More than I can possibly say," I answered. My hand was still stroking her hair, and I moved a little closer. I looked into those huge, bottomless eyes of hers, and she batted her long, thick lashes as she looked back. I could feel the tension between us. "Are you sure you want to do this? It's not too late to change your mind." She looked disappointed. "I'm not saying I want you to change your mind, just that I'd understand if you did."

She smiled. Her hands stopped trembling, and she stepped into my arms. Her eyes darted around my face, and she was biting her lower lip as she did, until it seemed like she had made a decision.

"I'm sure," she whispered, "now, if may be so bold... Ki..." My lips muffled the rest of her request. I had wondered how it would feel to kiss her plump, soft lips ever since we started hanging out by my pool, and now I knew ; Heavenly. That also described the experience of holding her this close, with her firm, round breasts squashed into my chest. What started as a basic, exploratory kiss, started to change, quickly becoming a voracious, all-consuming duel of lips and tongues. Christie's fingers gripped my hair tightly, pulling my mouth to hers with a desperate passion that left no doubt about her true feelings.

Our embrace lasted for minutes, not seconds, and only ended when Christie had something else to say.

"Now that's a kiss," she breathed. "A kiss only a mature lover can deliver. Another reason I prefer 'interesting men, like you', and not horny kids my own age." She kissed me again. "None of them have a clue how to treat a woman like a woman wants to be treated."

With that thought in mind, I scooped her up in my arms. She held close, resting her head on my shoulder as I carried her into the bedroom, where I laid her gently on the mattress. Peabody and Baron immediately made their presence known, jumping up to greet Christie in their own way, with their own style of kisses. She giggled happily, accepting their affection and returning it by patting them softly.

I let them wind down a little before shooing them away and off the bed. They left her gasping for breath and beaming a joyful smile that made her all the more irresistible. Not that I was trying to resist, of course, as I joined her, laying on my side next to her. She rolled to face me, and snuggled deep into my arms again, finding my lips with hers. We enjoyed each other in this fashion for several minutes, my arm around her waist.

"I like my men to be gentlemen," she whispered between kisses, "but not perfect ones. If you don't touch me soon, I'm going to lose my mind."

"Well, we can't have that, now can we?" I laughed, sliding my hand down to caress her firm behind. She moaned softly, and kissed me harder. The heat of her body radiated through her snug blue jeans. My hand roamed up her back, and she rolled on top of me, freeing my other arm to join the first, as I used both hands to explore her body while she kissed me softly, moaning and purring like a contented kitten. She smiled at me and sat up.

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" she giggled, and slowly peeled her top off. A pretty pink bra cradled her large breasts enticingly. I had to admit... It did suddenly seem warm. Laying back on top of me again, she kissed me once more. "There, that's better."

Now my hands returned to her ass, but also made exploratory forays up her smooth back, caressing the soft skin that flowed up over her shoulders. I traced her long, elegant neck, first with my fingertips, then again with my lips, as I spread kisses of angel-soft appreciation on the sensitive flesh. Christie moaned in enjoyment.

I felt I had been pretty patient and restrained so far. The hours warning she had given me had afforded the opportunity to quickly rub one out, taking the desperate edge off my desire for her, and allowing me to control myself, up to a point. Having her luscious body pressed against me now, for the first time, and her lips so eagerly returning my ardour, I found myself running short of command of my urges.

I reached up and dispatched her bra. She moaned as she kissed me softly, and rose up slightly, allowing the pesky garment to fall free from her shoulders, and giving me a peek at her full, round breasts, a view so long anticipated since that night I saw her in the pool.

As if anticipating my need to see more, she rolled off onto her back, letting those lovely globes shimmy gently as she settled, one arm bent above her head, the other across her tummy. That night, the darkness had robbed me of details, showing me only the moonlit silhouette of her most feminine of features. Now, I was able to feast my eyes on them, in all their glory, from the smooth curves of the undersides, to the stiff, erect points of her thick pink nipples, surrounded by her large, puckered areolas, slightly darker in colour. Her eyes watched mine as I took in all her beauty.

I reached down and took her small hand from its resting place on her stomach, lifting it above her head to join her other hand. Taking both hands in my own, I pulled them higher away from her head, as though restraining her, and bent my head to kiss her aroused nipples. Christie played along, writhing and twisting to free herself from her bonds, despite the fact that I now had two fingers resting on her wrists to provide the restraint. I had the feeling she wanted to be taken, at least at this point in the proceedings. I was fine with that.

Kissing her delicate points gave way to desperate suckling and gnawing, much to her delight. She moaned in bliss while still struggling to 'get away', her breathing becoming ragged and sharp as she grew more intensely excited. I mauled her firm flesh with one hand.

"Mr. Reynolds, you shouldn't be touching me like that. Please stop," she breathed, playfully. "You can't take advantage of an innocent young girl, like myself!" She said it while wearing a lascivious, lusty grin, and shaking her big boobs teasingly, so she may not have been serious.

I held her wrists in place and unfastened the metal button on her jeans, sliding the zipper down. Her eyes blazed at me, awaiting the touch of my fingers on her delicate folds, and she held her breath expectantly. I placed my hand flat on her belly, and slid south, easing under the waist of the pink thong that matched her bra. Her legs eased apart slightly, and my fingers hooked between them, pressing into her drenched vestibule softly. Christie let out a long, animalistic groan of desire, and arched her back, no longer even pretending she wanted to escape. She puffed her cheeks and tried to drive my fingers deeper, humping my hand in need.

Her breasts rolled and shook as she contorted her body, and I managed to get my intruding digits a little further into her juicy snatch, putting pressure on her sensitive clitoris. She moaned, and begged for more. She pulled her hands down and clutched at the sheets, lifting her bum off the bed. I tugged the snug denim down over her hips on one side, while she helped with the other. After I removed my fingers from her pussy, I pulled her jeans off completely, followed by her tiny thong.

Now naked, Christie held her legs together but fully extended upward, until I turned back toward her after tossing her clothes on the bedside chair. A smile erupted on her face, and she slowly... excruciatingly so... opened her thighs, spreading wide and displaying her goodies completely. I froze, staring at her delectable gash, glistening wetly in the soft light.

"I'm not sure," I said, returning her smile, "but I seem to recall someone saying she liked to be eaten. Was that you?"

"Maybe," she said sheepishly. "I'm such a bad girl." Two fingers of her left hand spread the puffy lips of her engorged cunt, showing off her bright pink interior folds. "Do you like bad girls?"

"I'm learning to love them," I replied, taking my place between her legs, tongue poised to taste her, "one in particular."

I gave her one big lick from bottom to top. She tasted as good as she looked, a musky salty sweetness that I enjoyed greatly. With her thighs draped over my shoulders, and both firm cheeks of her ass in my hands, I set to my task. Her pretty little pussy oozed with delicious, buttery secretions. The lips were swollen, excited and pouting open, begging for attention, and it was my job to provide it. More of a hobby, really... an avocation... an obsession. I dove in, licking the sensitive flesh with gentle fervour, twirling my tongue into every nook and cranny, and paying special attention to her prominent pink pearl.

It's a good thing I had a solid grip on her ass, and her legs over my shoulders, because she was squirming around like the bed was on fire, tossing her head from side to side. A constant stream of moans and groans spilled from her luscious lips.

I grazed on her intimate landscape for several minutes, cleaning up the moist proof of her arousal, and inspiring her to produce more. Christie suddenly gasped, and raised her head to look at me through her tangled hair.

"Oh fuck yes! That's the spot, right there! Right there! Yes! Yes!" she screeched, digging her heels into the small of my back. Her whole body tensed, becoming stiff as a board, before it started to shiver and quake. "Gnahhhhhhhhn, FUUUUCK! YESSSSS!" She came hard, squeezing my head between her muscular thighs.

Her body drooped, becoming limp, and slipping from my grasp. Her panting breaths made her tousled hair flutter gently, and she moaned loudly, trying to find a way out from under the dishevelled strawberry-blonde curls.

"Whooooo boy...That was much better than the phone! Thank you!" she giggled, combing her fingers through her hair. She stood unsteadily, and tottered off toward the bathroom. "When I get back, it's your turn. Get comfortable," she called over her shoulder.

By comfortable, I assumed she meant 'comfortable', so I stripped, and slid under the sheets to await her return. I had quite the slick of her juices around my mouth, and was enjoying the residual taste and smell of her when she walked back into the room. Her stride was steady and purposeful, having recovered from the effects of her orgasm. I laid back, watching her walk towards me, hair rearranged neatly, breasts jiggling nicely, and a huge smile on her face. She was breathtakingly beautiful, and I suddenly felt very lucky.