Love Me... Love My Dogs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was wonderful," she whispered, as she perched on the edge of the bed. "Now, about that dick of yours," she laughed, looking at the bulge in the sheets. "I'll just go introduce myself."

She extended her pinky finger, as though drinking a cup of tea, and gripped the sheet between thumb and forefinger. She slowly pulled the sheet down, dragging it off my chest, then across my stomach, until my hips were revealed, just inches short of my crotch.

"I feel like there should be a drum roll, or something!" she giggled, and tugged one more time, letting my stiff member pop out its hiding place. "Ta da!" she crowed, and tossed the sheet aside, settling between my legs. "Time to get to work."

I watched as her lips planted a kiss on the head of my dick, and she watched me back, boring into my soul with those blue eyes of hers. Her plump lips parted, and slid slowly down my shaft, an exquisite torture to watch, let alone feel. Her eyes never left mine, as she bobbed her head a few times, getting a nice coating of lubrication applied.

"Mmmm, that's a nice cock," she whispered, stroking it with her hand and giving it a close inspection. "Long, thick, clean cut... and hard... just the way I like them." She swallowed it again, before withdrawing to add, "Tasty too!"

I was definitely along for the ride, as my luscious, nubile, young neighbour enjoyed herself... sucking, stroking, licking, nibbling, slapping...whatever came to her dirty little mind. She did seem to be having fun, and she was pretty good at easing me closer to orgasm, only to pull me back from the edge at just the right time. She did this often, with maddening efficiency, literally holding my pleasure in the palm of her hand, until I was vibrating like a proverbial tuning fork. She knew there would be no stopping it again, and pulled back off the bed on her knees.

"Come here, baby. Let me finish you off."

I scrambled to my feet in front of her, and she engulfed my dick again, grabbing my ass with both hands and encouraging me to fuck her mouth, something my hips did of their own volition, and beyond my control to stop. She moaned softly while I stroked into her warm, wet, sucking maw, until I was ready to burst. She grabbed the base of my cock, opened wider, and extended her tongue, just as my first salvo exploded into her mouth.

Christie jerked my dick furiously, pumping rope after rope of hot cum down her throat, while she swallowed all she could. Strings of excess goo dripped from the corners of her lips, hanging from her chin, as she finally clamped her lips snugly around my twitching shaft and gulped the last of my discharge happily. My legs quivered, wobbled and then folded, letting me flop back on the bed, and yanking my spent dick from her lips.

While I gasped for air from the bed, I watched her lick her fingers, cleaning spilled semen from her lips, face and neck diligently and with glee. It didn't take her long to change her appearance back to sexy young nymph, instead of the wanton slut she looked like with my cum all over her face. Both looks were attractive, and it was hard to believe they were the same girl.

She leaned in and slurped up my exhausted cock, vacuuming me clean. Christie released my cock, and gave it a pat with her hand. She'd just sucked me into oblivion, and it would take me a while to recover. Fortunately, she had a plan.

"I think I could use a swim. Care to join me?" she asked, extending her hand for me to take. I did, and we walked hand in hand outside into the moonlight. It was quite a bit cooler than that night I watched her naked in the pool, but once we hit the heated water, we were fine, cocooned in a blanket of warmth and each others arms.

I suppose it wasn't really a 'swim'... more of a water assisted hug and make out session, as we never separated at all. The water made her light in my arms, and she wrapped her legs around me as well. At one point, she floated on her back, breaking the surface with her full breasts. I watched closely as the cold night air evaporated the warm water from her skin, in the form of wispy threads of mist. Goosebumps erupted all over the exposed curves, and her areolas puckered into tight little knots, crowned with nipples that could cut glass.

She dipped back under the surface, then pressed those breasts against me, stabbing me with those same frozen nipples, giggling playfully the whole time. We floated around together for a while longer, gently caressing each other.

"I love the feeling of your eyes on me, and your hands on my skin. The first time I came over here to use the pool, in Mom's bathing suit, I knew that I wanted to be right here, in your arms. I don't know why, exactly... but I knew I liked the way you looked at me," she whispered, leaning closer for another kiss. "Did you feel it, too?"

It was at this point that most guys would come up with some line about 'knowing she was the one' or some similar tripe. I couldn't do that to her, but then again, I didn't have to. I had the truth, and it was every bit as effective.

"Christie, you know where I was mentally when we met. It took me a bit of time to open my heart enough to let anyone in, and I am so grateful that you helped me do that. I'm also grateful that you want to be with me. Now, I can honestly say that you are the most important woman in my life, and I can't imagine not having you in it."

I just loved her smile, and the one on her face now was even more alluring than usual. She positively melted into my arms, resting her head on my shoulder. When she whispered in my ear, it was direct, and to the point.

"Please, take me to bed. I need you inside me. Please... Make love to me, now."

It only took a minute to make it back inside the house, and we took great pleasure in towelling each other dry. Christie playfully put her towel over my head, and bolted toward the bedroom, giggling girlishly. I pursued her, watching her naked ass wiggle as she raced away. She dove onto the bed, damp hair flying about as she rolled onto her back. She opened both her arms and legs, welcoming me atop her lithe body.

I RSVP'd her invitation, climbing gently between her legs. Her small, delicate hand reached down and positioned my hard cock at the opening of her moist snatch, easing the head in before she moved her hand away. Her eyes locked on mine, begging for me to enter her fully.

It had been so long, I'd almost forgotten how wonderful a woman's wet pussy could feel. Oh. My. God. The warm embrace of her muscular vagina was remarkable, pulling me deeper and deeper into her, until I was pressed completely inside her. Safely ensconced in her most intimate recess, I felt her arms and legs wrap snugly around me as well. The sparkle in her eyes completed the package, making me feel safe, welcome, and wanted. No words were necessary, as the silence spoke volumes.

Her pussy squeezed my shaft gently, rippling in a way I didn't know was possible. My smile of surprise only encouraged her to continue the process, even as I started to slowly ease in and out of her grasping honey pot.

So many guys want to get younger girls into bed, for the obvious reasons. You know...firm bodies, tight pussies, that sort of thing. Then there are the younger guys that want mature women...cougars...because experience can be a great equalizer. I was much older than Christie, but she was unlike any girl I'd ever known at her age, or any age, for that matter. Call it an 'old soul', or whatever you like, she had an emotional maturity that I found every bit as intoxicating as her body. She didn't have a need to tattoo or pierce anything, except her ears, and that made her even more unique. So much of her generation chose to express their 'individuality' by doing as millions of their peers had done before, but didn't see the flaw in that logic.

Christie was the complete opposite, and she was obviously happy to think for herself, and reach her own conclusions, no matter who might think otherwise. She was perfect.

I felt like I could spend the rest of my life with her right here in my bed, but knew I was getting ahead of myself. I resolved to just enjoy this time with her, but treat her with the respect she deserved. The rest would take care of itself.

Christie's eyes were still locked with mine, as I continued to shaft her gently, lovingly, in a slow rhythm of long strokes deep into her receptive pussy. She let out a small gasp each time I pushed in, expressing her satisfaction quietly but succinctly.

"Oh baby, your pussy feels so good," I whispered. "So fucking good!"

Her gasps began to form words. "Mmmm, more...please," she breathed. "More of your nice hard cock. Fuck me, harder!"

Just call me the jeannie with light brown (slightly grey around the edges) hair. Her wish is my command. If she wanted it harder, then that's what she'd get. Besides, my self-control was wearing thin. The faster I got her off again, the faster I could fill her with the product of my own climax. Or maybe I'd spray it on her big beautiful tits. Ladies choice.

I leaned up on my arms and started to fuck her with more vigour. She pulled her legs higher, giving me better access, and bracing her hands on my shoulders, while her eyes dared me to give her more pleasure. I wanted to give her everything...my body, my heart, my soul...but she had to be willing to accept it, so for now, I'd have to settle for with giving her my dick, as forcefully as I could.

I started to pound into her cunt, slamming my hips down furiously with each thrust. Her eyes opened wider, and her mouth hung slack as she moaned loudly, absorbing the brunt of my ardour.

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me hard!" she grunted, clawing my back.

We had already established that she was a very bad girl, so abusing her somewhat for my own pleasure seemed less objectionable than it might have been if she was an angelic virgin. I fucked her, hard, as requested, driving into her with reckless abandon. She screamed...lots of 'oh's, 'yes's, and 'fuck's...but mostly just sharp, guttural screeches of absolute bliss. Our bodies crashed together in a symphony of slapping flesh, with a harmony of grunts, groans and moans, for several minutes. She grabbed my head with both hands, her eyes ablaze, and gasped three words.

"Don't...stop! Cumming!" Her head snapped back, and she shrieked, her body bucking wildly under mine as a huge orgasm hit her. Her pussy clutched at my cock, but it was the joy I felt at giving her pleasure that pushed me over the edge. A hot surge of cum raced out of my dick, bursting loose inside her still twitching cunt, while I buried my head on her shoulder and grunted through the spasms. Her legs wrapped tighter around my waist, pulling me as close as possible, and together we rode the waves of sexual ecstasy to completion.

My body draped heavily over hers. I gathered a last bit of energy and lifted off her, rolling to the side, to let her breathe. As I pulled my softened shaft out of her, a stream of creamy semen oozed out, dripping down across her tight little bung hole. I always did like the sight of my cum trickling out of my woman's freshly-fucked pussy.

I laid back, my head spinning from the intense orgasm that had just ripped through me. I hoped Christie had enjoyed it as much as I did, and rolled my head in her direction.

Those beautiful blue eyes were looking back at me already, and a big smile painted her face. Her chest quivered with her heavy breathing. We gazed at each other in silence for a moment, and she broke the vacuum.

"So... How do you feel about your ex, now?" I watched her eyes sparkle at me.

"I'm sorry," I breathed, "Who?" Her smile got bigger.

"Just the answer I was hoping for!" she giggled.

********************

Please cast your votes, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions. Should Christie and John have more fun together?

Thanks, again.