Love Potions Don't Exist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for meeting me halfway, Preston," she said. "It really does help."

"No problem," he replied, pulling back just enough so that he didn't accidentally push his slight erection into her. "So I take it your feelings haven't magically faded yet?"

"Nope," she said simply.

"Not even slightly?"

"Not even."

Preston sighed dramatically, even though he really wasn't all that upset about it anymore. "Alright, just checking," he said. London hugged him tightly once more, then let him go and made her way upstairs. Preston has a moment of panic that maybe she had felt his partial erection, but decided that she wouldn't have released him so quickly if she had.

"Alright, so we really can't sleep in the same bed again tonight," Preston said as they stood outside London's room.

London thought for a second. "I understand," she said with a sigh.

"I'm serious, London. I've gotta draw the line somewhere. We just can't - oh, I see."

"I get it," London explained. "You've done a lot for me today. I'll respect your boundaries and give you your space tonight." She reached up and placed a quick kiss on Preston's cheek. "Love you!" she said as she went into her room and shut the door.

"Oh, uh...goodnight then!" Preston called out to her, feeling flustered by her sudden departure. He lingered outside her door for a few more moments, then slowly walked down to his bedroom. He stripped down to his boxers, turned off his lights, and got into bed.

For a while he just laid there, turning from one side to the other in an effort to get comfortable. He thought about London, and felt bad that she was probably hurting immensely from not being around him currently.

He reached beside him and grabbed his phone, checking to make sure that he hadn't missed a text from her or something. "Good," he said when he saw that he hadn't. He put his phone back down beside him and rolled over, trying once again to get comfortable enough to fall asleep.

He still worried about her though. He genuinely didn't want her to be in pain. "I need to go check on her," he said to himself as he got back out of bed. He padded down the hall back to her bedroom. Her light was off, and she had opened her door so that it was slightly ajar. Preston stood there quietly and listened for any sign of distress, figuring that she might be crying due to their brief separation. He didn't hear anything, though, and decided it was best just to go back to his room.

"I guess she's okay then," he said to himself as he laid down once more. He tossed and turned a little more, all the while still thinking about London. "But what if she's not okay?" he said to himself after a few more minutes. He decided that the responsible thing for him to do was to check on her. He picked up his phone again and sent her a quick text. "Everything okay?" he typed. Seconds later her reply came.

"Of course!" she replied.

"Oh good," he typed back.

"Why do you ask?"

"No reason. Thought maybe I heard you call out my name or something," he lied.

"Maybe you were dreaming I was calling out your name," she replied with a winking face emoji.

Preston felt himself flush. "Let's not have any of that talk, now," he wrote back with a smile on his face.

A few minutes passed before she replied again. "Why didn't you just come in?" she typed.

"What do you mean?" he responded.

"A little while ago when you were outside my door."

"I wasn't outside your door."

"Oh yeah you were."

"Wasn't me."

"I see. Well then we should call the police because I think we have an intruder."

Preston laughed silently. "Probably just the wind, London."

"The wind sounds an awful lot like footsteps and heavy breathing," she replied.

"I wasn't breathing heavy!" Preston said, realizing too late that he'd clearly just given himself away.

"Preston?"

"Yeah?" he typed back nervously.

"Just come to bed with me," she said.

Preston was scared at how excited he became from reading those words typed out by his sister. Not scared enough, however, to not do as she asked.

"Only if you're telling me that me being in your bed is the only way you are gonna be able to make it through the night," he typed back.

"Fine, then that's what I'm saying," she responded with an eye roll emoji.

Preston got out of bed once again, pausing briefly to consider whether or not he should put on something other than just his boxer shorts. In the end, he went to her room as he was.

When he got to her room, he was surprised to see that she had turned her lamp on. "Why'd you turn your light on?" he asked as he stood in her doorway.

"Wanted to see what you were wearing," she replied. "You have a nice body, Preston."

"Please don't compliment your brother's body, London."

"Even though I've already told him he has a great looking dick?" she asked coyly.

"London!" Preston exclaimed. "Don't say dick!"

"Sorry," she said, lauging. "How about 'schlong'? Can I say 'my brother has an amazing schlong'?"

"Don't make me go back to my room," he warned.

"Yeah right," she said, pulling back her covers and sliding over to make room for him. When she pulled her covers back, a great deal of her legs came into view, causing Preston's heart rate to pick up slightly. She wore nothing but a loose fitting tanktop and panties. "Just get into bed so we can get some sleep, okay?"

Preston hesitated just a moment, but only for the sake of appearance. He had no desire whatsoever to turn away from his gorgeous looking sister in that moment. "Okay," he said quietly, turning off her lamp before climbing into bed beside her. He made it a point to face away from her again, nervous that his quickly growing cock would accidentally rub up against her otherwise.

"I take it you want to go back-to-back again tonight?" London asked.

"That would probably be prudent," Preston said.

"I think we're way past prudent, dear brother," London said. "We're laying in my bed in nothing but our underwear."

"You have on a shirt," Preston offered feebly.

"Want me to fix that?" London suggested.

"No!" Preston exclaimed.

"Okay mister prudence, but don't think I haven't noticed your 'subtle' glances at my chest these past couple of days." Preston decided not to respond. London turned herself over so that her back was to him, then pushed herself up against him as snug as she could. "Goodnight, Preston," she whispered.

"Goodnight," he replied, basking in her softness and warmth as he slowly fell asleep.

***

The next morning when he woke up, Preston disentangled himself from his sister's limbs while she still slept and crept down the hall to his bedroom. He wasn't sure exactly what time it was, but it was still relatively dark outside, so he figured London would be asleep a while longer.

The truth was that since he had virtually zero time to himself lately, and given everything that had been going on between him and London, he woke up with the sudden realization that he was severly backed up and desperately needed to cum. So once he got to his room, he grabbed a random towel off of his floor, crawled into bed, and pulled his cock out of the front of his underwear. Only a few seconds into it, however, he was interrupted.

"Preston?" London called out to him from her bedroom. He could hear her footsteps slowly approaching his bedroom.

"Shit," he said to himself, tucking his dick away again and hopping quickly out of bed. "In here," he called back to her as he turned on a light and started looking for clothes to put on.

"Why are you up so early?" she asked as she got to his doorway.

"Just trying to get an early start, I guess," he replied without turning to look her way.

"Why?" she asked.

"Oh, you know, the early bird and the worm and all that, I guess." He slipped some pants on quickly so that his raging hard-on was suitably covered, then turned around to look at her. "Oh my god," Preston breathed as he took her in. Her blonde hair was a tangled mess, but in that hot girl sort of way that made it oddly enticing. It was the rest of her, however, that was really having an affect on him. She had crawled straight out of bed, so she still wore nothing but a loose tanktop that wasn't even covering up half of her amazing tits, and she wore a pair of red underwear that left little to the imagination.

"Something wrong?" she asked sweetly as she leaned against the door frame.

"Oh, uh...no, nothing wrong," Preston replied, fumbling with his words as he spoke.

"You sure?" London asked. "You seem flustered by something."

"You, uh...you aren't wearing a bra. Or pants."

"Duh! Just got out of bed, remember?"

Preston let his eyes travel her body once more, lingering on the obvious protrusions that were her nipples poking through the thin material of her shirt. He silently longed to graze his thumb along one of them, just for a moment. Maybe even his tongue, too.

"Earth to Preston?" London called out, snapping him out of his stupor.

"Waffles!" he exclaimed suddenly.

"Come again?"

"Just thinking about waffles!" he said excitedly. "That's why I wasn't talking just now and staring out at...nothing at all. We're up pretty early, so how about we make waffles for breakfast before school?"

London eyed him suspiciously. "Waffles, huh?" she repeated.

"Waffles," he said with finality.

She smirked at him, but didn't push the issue further. "Waffles sound perfect, Pressy!" she said excitedly. "I'll meet you downstairs then?"

"Sure. But, London?"

"Hm?"

"Could you please get dressed first?"

London made a point of looking down at herself as if she had forgotten she was half naked. "If you insist," she said with a shrug as she turned to leave. Preston took in every fraction of a second of her underwear-clad ass as it marched swiftly out of his sight.

"I am such a bastard," he said to himself. Deciding that it was just too risky for him to finish what he had barely started before London came in, he simply got himself dressed and headed downstairs.

***

"Haven't seen much of you lately," Preston said to Renardo. They were playing basketball in the school gym after school, as they usually did on Wednesdays when London stayed after for debate club.

"Been keeping my distance, I guess," Renardo replied as he missed a free throw. "Thought you might still be mad at me for, you know, being the reason your sister wants to fuck your brains out."

"Well, you thought right," Preston replied as he got the rebound and passed the ball to him a little harder than usual.

"Yeah, but it could be worse, right? At least she's hot."

"First of all, stop that. And second of all, how does that make it better?"

"Granted I don't have a sibling, so I don't fully grasp the 'ick' factor that goes along with this sort of thing, but if I had a sister with London's body who was all over me, I don't think I'd be all that tore up about it."

"You're right, you don't fully grasp the ick factor," Preston said as he missed a shot from behind the three-point line.

"So she hasn't relented at all then?" Renardo asked.

"Nope," Preston replied.

"At least you're getting a break now," he said. "I'm surprised she was willing to detach herself from you long enough to go to debate based on how I last saw her around you."

"Yeah, the break from her is definitely a relief," Preston lied. "Shit, maybe the fact that she was willing to separate from me is a sign that she's slowly coming out of it." Preston genuinely felt a little sad at the thought.

"You know, it's a good thing she saw you first," Renardo said as he missed a layup. "You know, the morning after she had eaten the truffle."

"The hell you say?" Preston replied.

"I mean, you are literally the perfect person that she could've fallen in fake love with. Just about any other guy, including myself mind you, would have taken full advantage of her by now. But you won't do that. You're her brother...her protector. You would never take advantage of her."

Preston felt a huge pang of guilt as he thought about the past couple of days. Had he taken advantage of her already? Could he have made more of an effort not to let her touch him...not to sleep in the same bed with her in their underwear?

The truth was, he did feel like her protector, like it was his job to take care of her in her time of need. As hard as it was to admit it to himself, somewhere along the way, he had gotten all twisted up with his feelings for her. In just a matter of a few days, he had started to crave her presence and seek out her touch. The unfortunate part was that, of the two of them, he was the only one in his right mind. He should've been the one to put a stop to their budding relationship, and he knew it.

"Yeah, I guess," he mumbled as he missed another shot. Just then, London walked into the gym, her meeting apparently over.

"Hey guys!" she called out happily as she approached them.

"I'm loving this whole no Booger Lips thing," Renardo said to her.

"Yeah, well...you earned it," she replied as she stood next to Preston. "You're all sweaty," she said to him, running her hand through his hair nonetheless.

"You ready?" Preston asked, tossing the basketball to her playfully.

"Yep!" she said, launching the ball at the goal in an unorthodox manner. The net swished as the ball fell right through the hoop. She grabbed Preston's hand and they headed for the parking lot together.

"Bye lovebirds!" Renardo called out teasingly. Without turning around, Preston lifted his free hand up beside his head and extended his middle finger in the direction of his friend as he and London exited the gym.

***

Despite his conversation with Renardo and his rapidly growing guilt, Preston once again slept with his sister that night. He was able to strictly maintain his back-to-back rule with her when they went to bed at least, even though his horniness level was at an all time high. He had tried jerking off in the shower that evening, but all he could think about was London, and he just couldn't bring himself to get off while picturing his sister. It was a very confusing time for him, and he was becoming extremely frustrated.

The next morning, Preston discovered that it was he who had broken the back-to-back rule this time. He woke up with his face buried in London's thick hair, the flowery aroma of her shampoo pleasantly filling his nostrils. His hand was resting gently on her hip, and his groin was pressed right up against her ass. At some point in the night, one of them had thrown the covers to the floor, which allowed Preston a full view of his sister's body as she lay beside him, still soundly asleep. She wore her typical tanktop and panties, of course, allowing him a wonderful view of the lower half of her bare ass that the underwear didn't manage to cover.

He knew he needed to pull away from her, to get the hell out of her bed before things got out of hand. Instead, he pushed himself even more tightly up against her, letting her warmth radiate throughout his entire body. He moved his hand so that it went underneath her shirt, resting it firmly against her flat, bare tummy. He adjusted his hips slightly and noticed for the first time since waking up that he was fully erect. His cock was wedged in between himself and London's ass, but in a way that was slightly painful due to the awkward angle that it was bent at. He reached down between them and adjusted himself so that it was more comfortable, accidentally grazing her butt as he did so. As if on cue, London immediately woke up.

"Good morning, sailor," London said groggily while pushing her ass harder up against him.

"Oh, uh...fuck," Preston replied, feeling very embarrassed about being caught in his current predicament.

"Get it?" London asked.

"Huh?"

"I called you sailor."

"Yeah?"

"You know, since you're currently at...full mast."

"Oh. Ha, good one." London's blunt acknowledgement of his cock pressed against her backside left Preston frozen in place with shame.

"You okay?" she asked him, craning her neck to look at him.

"Far from it," Preston said eventually.

"Aww, how come?"

"I'm in bed with my sister, and we're both in our underwear. Oh yeah, and she's grinding her gorgeous ass directly into my rock hard dick."

"Oops!" she replied as she stopped moving her hips. "Sorry, didn't realize I was doing it."

"It's fine. As you might have guessed, I kinda liked it."

"Yeah, I could tell," she said as she briefly wiggled her hips once more. "Also, thanks for the gorgeous ass compliment!"

"Welcome," Preston replied simply.

"But what's the problem exactly?"

"You mean other than the fact that we're closely related?"

"Are we really that closely related?"

"We shot out of the same vagina within minutes of each other!"

London thought for a moment. "A valid point, sir. Also...ew."

"Honestly, it's not even bothering me that much that you're my sister," Preston continued. "Although, it bothers me that it isn't bothering me that much, you know?"

London furrowed her brow and remained silent for a moment. "What the hell are you trying to say, dude?"

"Just forget it."

London turned herself over to face him. "Tell me what's wrong," she said softly as she placed a comforting hand on his face. Her blue eyes seemed to stare directly into his soul.

"I feel like I'm taking advantage of you," Preston admitted. "You're not yourself right now." London started to protest. "I know, I know," Preston interjected. "You think I'm crazy. But whether or not you want to believe it, you ARE currently under the spell of a love potion. Nothing that you're feeling for me is real. You don't actually want me, you're just being tricked into thinking that you do. And now all of a sudden I'm starting to reciprocate these feelings, and I feel like a bastard for it. And I'm terrified that at any second you're gonna snap out of it and hate me forever for not resisting you like I should have."

London stared silently into his eyes for a while. Then she leaned forward slowly and pressed her lips softly up against his. Preston closed his eyes and drank in the moment, kissing her back lightly, not daring to get too carried away with it. After several seconds, London gently pulled away.

"Love potions aren't real, silly," she whispered as she hopped out of bed. "But I'll give you some more time to process that if that's what you need." She turned away from him and started rummaging through her dresser for something to wear, giving Preston a wonderful view of her butt. "Hell, I'd probably jump on your dick right now if I thought you were mentally ready for it." Preston's eyes felt like they just might pop out of his face. "But then I'd feel like I'd be taking advantage of you! What a crazy situation we're in, right?"

"You ain't lyin'," Preston agreed.

London pulled a pair of jeans out of her dresser and turned back around. It took a few seconds for him to realize that she had done so, since his eyes had been glued to her ass. He quickly shot his gaze back up to find her looking at him with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Sorry," Preston mumbled.

"You must know that I don't care, right? In fact, I welcome your pervy gawks."

"I know. Saying it more for my benefit than anything else."

London walked back over to her bed and sat down on it facing Preston. "How about this," she began. "Why don't you drop me off at school this morning, and you go back out to Mervin's place and see if he's home."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I'll cover for you at school...say you've got the runs or something."

"Oh gee, thanks."

"Seriously though, go out and find Merv the wizard," she continued. "Get the...'antidote'...from him, and we'll whip it up tonight and I'll take it. It's the only thing that's gonna put your mind at ease. Then, when you finally see that this love potion shit is garbage, well...maybe your brain will stop making you feel so guilty."

1...34567...9