Love Potions Don't Exist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think she's going to get her camera again?" London asked. "You know, so she can capture this precious moment?"

"Somehow I doubt it this time," Preston replied. "Did you know they were coming back today?"

"No," London replied. "Although we really never asked, did we? I was too focused on my prank when they left that morning to bother asking."

"And I was too focused on being weirded out by you."

"So...I guess we are gonna have to be way more discreet now that they're back, huh?"

Preston nodded. "Yeah. No more sleeping in the same bed, that's for sure. Probably should even watch how often we sit together on the couch. Mom already seems like she's on to us."

"Agreed," London replied. "Well, I'm gonna go take a shower, I think. I just felt some of your jizz trickle in between my thighs."

"Yeah...sorry about that."

"It's alright. Anyway, you wanna join me?" She asked carelessly.

"Uh...come again?"

London laughed. "If you get in the shower with me, you just might!"

Preston shook his head. "Not exactly what I meant," he said. "And that seems like kind of an unnecessary risk, right? Given what we just talked about."

"Yeah, but Mom's not coming back up here. You heard her, she's making breakfast."

"What about Dad?"

"Eh, he's got like a weeks worth of newspapers to catch up on. You know, because there were no other ways for him to get his news while he was away. Anyway, he's more than preoccupied."

Preston thought for a moment. "I don't know..."

London hopped out of bed and shrugged. "Suit yourself," she said as she turned and walked slowly out of her bedroom. When she got to her door, she turned back to Preston, winked, then disappeared out of sight.

"Goddammit," Preston said to himself as he crawled out of bed.

Minutes later, right after he came all over her tits in the shower, Preston and London discussed strategies for keeping their love affair under the radar as they moved forward.

***

"You know, it might have been safer if we had done this at home before we left for school," Preston said to his sister from the driver's seat of their car. "Instead of the school parking lot where anyone could walk by us at any second."

London's mouth made a wet popping sound as she pulled it off of her brother's dick. "But Mom or Dad could've caught us," she said as she opened wide and lowered her mouth once more onto his cock.

"But what if someone walks by and sees us?" Preston asked nervously as he pushed her head harder into his dick. "We'll really be in deep shit then!"

Without removing her mouth from him, London gagged out something unintelligible. The humming of her voice actually felt quite nice on Preston's dick.

"A valid point," he said as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back, deciding to stop worrying and just focus on London's lips as she moved them tightly up and down his shaft.

It was the Monday morning after their first official weekend as a "couple", and they were having a very hard time keeping their hands, or otherwise, off of each other. London had worn a skirt to school that day, and Preston had spent the whole drive there fingering her and getting her all worked up. The blowjob was a direct result of Preston's efforts.

"I'm getting really close, London," he breathed. London bobbed her head up and down even faster, making sure that Preston's cock pushed into her throat with each movement downward. Moments later, Preston grabbed the back of her hair tightly and held her stationary as he thrust as deeply into her mouth as he could. Just as he was about to cum down her throat, much to his surprise, she pulled her head back, grabbed his dick tightly, and pointed it at her face. Preston watched as multiple streams of his jizz landed on his sister's lips, nose, and cheeks. Once the last little rope of cum had shot out so that it landed vertically across her eye, she let go of him and sat back up.

"Holy shit, London!" he said in an exasperated tone. "That was...holy shit!"

"I know!" she said as she pulled down the visor and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Why did you do that, though?" he asked as he awkwardly stuffed himself back into his pants. "Your face is an absolute mess now!"

London shrugged. "Just wanted to see what it felt like," she said as she turned back to face him. "Figured it was a place you hadn't cum yet. Now we can check that one off the list!"

"There's a list?"

"Yes."

"What else is on that list?"

"If it's one of my body parts, it's on the list, Preston."

He nodded. "Sweet."

London opened the glove box and started rummaging around. "Ugh, there are no napkins in here!"

"Note to self," Preston said. "Get lots of napkins in the car."

"That's alright," she said, closing the glove box. "I've got an idea." Preston watched in amazement as his sister reached up her skirt, shimmied herself out of her panties, and used them to wipe her face off.

"There!" she said with a smile once she had gotten all the cum off her face.

"That was, without a doubt, the hottest thing that any human being has ever done," he said.

"Glad you enjoyed it. Oh, and here," she said, stuffing the messy underwear into his pocket.

"That's like...9 percent gross."

"Oddly specific percentage."

"What can I say? I'm good at math. The other 88 percent is freakin' hot though."

London rolled her eyes. "Math whiz," she said sarcastically.

As they got out of the car, they saw Renardo across the parking lot as he was walking towards the school building. Preston turned towards London and winked, then took off at a jog, trying to ignore the gooey mess in his pocket.

"Renardo!" he called out as he approached his friend.

"What's up?" Renardo replied, coming to a stop.

"Great news, man! It wore off!"

"Huh?"

Preston looked around and lowered his voice. "The love potion," he whispered.

"Wait...are you serious!?"

"Yes! This morning when she woke up, she was completely back to normal! Doesn't seem to remember anything from the past week."

"Wow, that's...amazing! This morning, huh?"

"That's right."

"So let's see, that's..." Renardo trailed off, apparently deep in thought. "Seven days!" he said after a minute or so.

"Good job, man."

Just then, London walked by. "Hey Booger Lips!" she called out excitedly without stopping.

"Ah, crap!' Renardo exclaimed in frustration. "Well there's a negative consequence to her forgetting."

"Bummer, man."

"So it's just a seven day potion then?"

"Yep. And listen," Preston began, reaching into his backpack and pulling out the heart-shaped box of truffles. "I feel really bad that I took these from you. You should have them back."

"Really!?" Renardo replied, snatching them eagerly away.

"Yeah. And you know, since it wears off on its own so quickly...if I were you, I'd get started on using those on anybody and everybody that you can."

Renardo nodded happily in agreement. "Oh believe me, I will!" he said as he skipped away merrily.

"Well that oughta be fun!" Preston said to himself.

Preston met up with London at the table they shared in the back of their first period class.

"He take the truffles back?" London asked as Preston sat down beside her.

"Oh yeah," Preston replied. "Eagerly."

"We have a hole in our plan, though," London said. "Just thought of it walking to class."

"What's that?"

"If I supposedly don't remember anything from the past week, how do we explain away the fact that I'm suddenly in all your classes when I wasn't a week ago? I mean, won't Renardo think that's suspicious?"

"Get away from me, freak!" a voice suddenly called out from the hallway. They looked towards the door to see a very annoyed looking Chelsea Waters walk by their classroom very quickly, Renardo trailing close behind her carrying his box of truffles.

"Just try one!" he begged as he disappeared out of sight. "Please!"

Preston looked back at London. "I think his mind will be otherwise occupied for a while," he said with a laugh.

They got their materials out as the rest of the class slowly took their seats.

"Let's see if you can make me cum before first period's over," London whispered nonchalantly as the teacher started his lesson.

Preston cut his eyes at her. "You're not serious!?"

"Very."

"We can't do that!"

"Oh come on, dude! We're at the very back of the class, nobody can see us unless they turn around, and I'm wearing a skirt and no panties! You'd be crazy not to take advantage of this situation!"

"I don't know..."

"C'mon Preston, I'm soaking wet!" she whispered. "Just imagine how easily your fingers could slide in. Besides, I took your load all over my face this morning and now I'm all worked up. Don't be a selfish boyfriend. I wanna cum too!"

Preston tried to picture it in his head. The idea of fingering his horny sister to climax in the middle of class was quite enticing.

"Unless..." she said, trailing off.

"What?"

"Well, it sucks, but I'd understand if you didn't wanna do it because you knew you couldn't make me cum. It's a lot of pressure. I get it."

Preston glared sideways at his sister.

"Excuse me?" he whispered angrily.

It turned out that Preston was successful after all. Very successful.

Twice.

1...456789