Loving my Cousin

Story Info
Falling for my cousin was easy.
4.6k words
4.58
108.3k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
579 Followers

Here is a story of my cousin and me. Also thank you for those who have encouraged me to write more about my life sexual exploits. One thing I have learned there are people on this site that don't seem to care much about reading a story as they care to rip people about how they feel it should have been written. As I said before, I have a Masters in Math, not English!

*****

Growing up I had cousins that lived in California. We would see each other every other year. Sometimes we would travel there, they would travel to our state or we would meet somewhere in between.

My cousin Shelly is 3 months older than me. The last time I saw Shelly we were both 16. Shelly had turned into a California blonde hair, brown eyed, blonde bombshell. As for me I was a skinny kid with braces on his teeth. But I felt embarrassed having feelings for my cousin.

That summer was the last time I saw her for 7 years. We would send each other letters once a month and stay in touch. She sent me her Sr. Picture from high school and I put it up on my bulletin board in my college dorm room. Guys were wondering who she was and I would lie and tell them it was my girlfriend. After 3 months I took it down and put it in my sock drawer.

Fast forward to the age of 23 my parents decided to take a trip to see my dad's brother. They offered to pay for my plane ticket if I wanted to come. I agreed to go in hopes of seeing my cousin Shelly.

We arrived at my Aunt & Uncles house. No sign of Shelly. I found out she lives in another town half an hour away.

I spent the next four days playing tennis with my dad and uncle at the local tennis club and playing cards in the evening with my parents and Aunt and Uncle. The fifth day Shelly came to visit.

Hard to believe but Shelly got even more beautiful. Her blonde hair hung down to the middle of her back. Her brown eyes were very seductive. She was tan and when she smiled it lit up the room with her white straight teeth. Her body was a body that most women would die for. She was a 34 D. Small waist, cute little butt and legs that didn't seem to end.

"Cuz" Shelly said.

"Hey Shelly" I replied as I got up and gave her a big hug.

That hug felt unbelievable. I could feel her large breast press against my chest and holding her slender frame could make a dead man hard.

Shelly pulled back and looked at me and said, "Cuz you grew up. You are no longer my skinny little Cuz."

"Thank you, I think. " I answered.

Shelly broke away and headed to the fridge and pulled out a couple of beers.

She turned to me and said, "Let's go outside and have a beer."

We sat outside in the hot sun drinking a few beers talking about what we have been doing over the past few years and remembering our family's vacations together.

Shelly stood up and said, "I hope you brought your swim suit. I brought mine. Let's get into the hot tub."

I told her I did and I went in and changed and was in the tub before Shelly came out.

Shelly came walking out of the house carrying two beers. To tell you the truth I didn't even notice the beers. Shelly was wearing a skimpy white bikini swimsuit that barley covered her private parts. Thank god the jets were going to hide my erection because I got hard in a couple of heart beats watching her walk towards me.

Shelly handed me my beer and slid into the tub. She dipped down to her neck then came back up sitting with her tits just above the water line. The warmth of the water and cooler air made her nipples get hard. I could see a faint outline of her dark nipples through her white swim suit.

The whole time sitting in the tub with Shelly I had an erection. Occasionally I would squeeze my cock under the water hoping I would get a quick release to help my erection go down. But that was not happening.

Shelly asked me, "What have you been doing the last four days?"

I told her about the tennis and cards.

Shelly said, "My God you must be bored. Would you like to go clubbing with me tonight?"

I said, "Sure! I need a reality check."

As we got out of the hot tub I turned my back to Shelly and quickly wrapped a towel around my waist to hide my erection. We went inside and told our parents after dinner we were going out for the night. Shelly told them I would probably stay at her place so she doesn't have to drive back after a night of partying.

I took a shower, shaved and added a bit extra cologne before dinner. After dinner Shelly and I headed to her place so she could freshen up and change clothes.

Shelly had a very nice two bedroom apartment. Apparently the accounting industry was paying her well. I sat on the couch and flipped on the tv while she got ready.

Shelly left the bathroom door open a bit while she showered. I saw her put her leg up on the side of the tub as she shaved her long sexy legs. I even caught a quick glimpse of her sexy little ass. I started to get hard again so I took a throw pillow and put it on my lap.

Shelly came into the living room with a towel wrapped around her holding two outfits up. She asked me, "Which one should I wear?"

I was praying the towel would fall off as she held up the outfits. But no luck. I told her, "I like the towel outfit the best."

She laughed and said, "Come on, you're my date for tonight you get to pick."

I picked the black skirt with a V neck white top.

When she came out of the bedroom ready to go I knew I made the right choice. She looked like a model.

We hit several different bars. Every time we would go in heads would turn and look at her. I couldn't believe when a guy came up and asked her to dance right in front of me.

Shelly told him, "Why would I want to dance with you when I have the best looking here with me?" Then she pulled me in tight and gave me a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

I took her hand and said, "Let's go dance."

We danced and drank the night away as if we were the only two people in the bar. The slow songs Shelly seemed to like to put on a little show as she would run her fingers through my hair and do a little dirty dancing.

At times my cock would get hard when she would gently grind on me. One time she pulled back and looked down and said, "You naughty boy."

I said, "Jesus Shelly what do you expect when you grind on me."

It was getting late and we decided to call it a night. We had plenty to drink and neither one of us was feeling no pain.

We got to the apartment and Shelly said, "Make us one more drink while I change."

I made us a drink and sat down on the couch. The couch was slightly bigger than a love seat and I was hoping she would sit next to me.

Shelly came out wearing a man's white T Shirt that only went 3 or 4 inches past the bottom of her ass. I could easily see her 50 cent size areolas through it and it looked as though her nipples were somewhat hard. I casually put the pillow over my lap again!

Shelly took her drink from me and sat in the chair across from me. I was disappointed until she went to cross her legs. It was like the scene in Basic Instinct with Sharon Stone. But my cousin was much better looking than Sharon Stone.

Shelly started to ask a lot of questions about how many girlfriends I have had and the conversation slowly turned to sex.

Shelly asked me, "How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"I was 19. I lost it to my married neighbor lady" I replied.

"Jesus, I was barley 15 when I lost mine." She said.

Shelly then asked, "So, tell me how did it happen."

I told her the whole story of how she seduced me. (See my story on losing my V Card). I could tell she must be getting turned on by the story as her nipples started to poke out more and she seemed to crossing and uncrossing her legs more giving me a little show.

I finished up the story about how I spent the rest of the summer going to her house 4 or 5 times a week fucking her and her basically giving me sex lessons.

Shelly said, "With that I think I better go to bed. I will get you a blanket and a pillow and you can sleep on the couch."

I took the blanket and pillow and she returned to her bedroom. I got undressed down to my boxers and lay down but the couch was short so my legs hung over the arm rest. Shelly came out of her room to shut off a light, when she saw my awkward position.

She laughed and said, "I can't let you sleep like that. Grab your pillow and you can join me in my bed. I have plenty of room."

I always wondered why a single person would have a king size bed. But she was right, there was plenty of room. I got in on the other side of the bed and climbed under the covers.

Shelly crawled over to my side of the bed and lay down next to me and said, "Do you mind if I just snuggle up to you a bit? I miss having a man to just snuggle with."

I told her, "That is fine and it would be nice and comfortable for me too."

She put her head on my shoulder and draped her arm across my chest and lightly scratched my arm.

I returned the favor as I ran my fingers through her hair a few times then lightly scratched her back. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven having this beautiful woman next to me. I could see her clearly as the full moon shined through the window.

Shelly moaned slightly and said, "That feels so good, scratch my back under the T Shirt."

I gently pulled up the back of her shirt and lightly scratched her back. Shelly moved her hand started to scratch my chest and arms.

I felt like it was an agonizing game of four play as I knew the result would be me getting blue balls. But yet I continued with the game of teasing. My cock had grown rock hard and was bursting to get out of my boxers. I looked down and I could see a small tent under the covers. I wondered if Shelly noticed it.

In my mind I tried to forget she was my cousin. My hand traced circles across her back and side. My fingers moved up and gently went across the side of her boob. I didn't get any reaction from her.

Shelly moved her hand to my stomach. As her hand went along the waist band of my boxers my stomach by instinct sucked in hoping she would slide her hand down my boxers. But no such luck.

I continued to focus on moving my circles more in the area of the side of her breast as I now touching the side of her breast more and more.

Not sure if this was a signal I sent but Shelly moved her hand to scratch my thigh. As she did her forearm brushed across my stiff cock. Her hand moved back and forth to each thigh and every time she did this her wrist or forearm rubbed across my cock.

I could feel my cock twitch each time she brushed against it. By now my fingers were strictly concentrating on the side of her boob and I gently massage it a bit. My cock had never felt so hard. I could feel the precum dripping out of it.

Then it happened. Shelly put her hand on my pulsating cock and said, "Would you like me to help you with this?"

I let out a breath of hair and said, "God yes, I am dying here."

She took a hold of my boxers and slowly removed them from me. She took my cock into her hand and slowly started to stroke me.

My hand moved to her breast and found her hard nipple. I massaged her breast and played with her nipple for a bit until she looked up me then kissed me gently on the lips.

Shelly looked at me and said, "Brian, you have one sexy big cock. I need to add some lubrication to it."

I noticed this was the first time she didn't call me Cuz. With that she moved down started to kiss my cock all over and giving it licks here and there. She ran her tongue the entire length on the bottom side of my cock and when she got to the tip she swirled her tongue around it then took just the head into her mouth.

With the head of my cock in her mouth she used the tip of her tongue on and around my pee hole coaxing my pre cum out of me. Then she slowly moved her head up and down taking me deeper in her mouth each time. She nearly took my entire shaft before I heard her gag a bit. She backed off keeping the head of my cock in her mouth as she stroked my cock. I didn't last long before I felt the pressure building up in me. I could feel my balls rising and falling pumping my cum to get ready to explode.

There was no holding back. I shot 4 or 5 hot loads into Shelly's mouth. She moved her mouth further down my cock and sucked me hard draining me of my seed.

I said, "Fucking shit Shelly, that was amazing."

Shelly moved up to me and said, "I am glad you liked it."

She proceed to kiss my neck and ears. Her kisses turned to nibbles and licking. We then kissed on the lips again. This time we kissed deeply and our mouths parted and we explored each other's mouth with our tongues.

I rolled her over onto her back. This was the first real good view of her naked body I had of her. The full moon shining through the window showed off her beautiful naked body. Her breasts were as I had imagined from the hints of what I saw from the swimsuit and T Shirt she once wore.

I moved down to her hard puckered nipples and licked and sucked both of them while I massaged her natural D cup breast. I have always been a breast man and hers were by far the best I have ever seen. But I was on a mission now to return the favor.

Shelly was moaning from the attention I was giving her breasts. My hands continued to play with them as I moved down to her clean shaven pussy. I did as she did to me. I teased her pussy with kisses and gentle licking.

Her fingers ran through the hair of my head as I teased her pussy. I slid my tongue into her hot wet pussy. She tasted as sweet as cotton candy. My tongue circled her clit teasing it before I actually licked her clit. When I did her body twitched from the electrical pleasure it sent through her body.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and licked it with the tip of my mouth. Shelly held my head tight against her throbbing pussy with her hands. Her hips bucked hard 3 times into me to where it actually hurt my lips a bit.

She said, "Oh god, oh god oh god I am coming."

She came hard against my mouth and then her body went limp.

I moved up and kissed her deeply as I lay next to her. My hands continued to explore her body taking in every curve she had. My fingers found her wetness and I easily slid two fingers inside her hot wet pussy.

Using my middle finger I stroked her G spot. She recovered from her orgasm quickly as she began to moan with pleasure and moving her hips. While stroking her G spot with my thumb. I was already hard and getting turned on by her moaning I needed to fuck her.

It didn't take much before Shelly came on my hand. Shelly said, "Fuck, you are amazing. I have to admit your cock is about the second longest I have seen. But if is the thickest I have seen. I want you inside me."

I replied, "You don't know how bad I wanted to hear you say that."

With that Shelly got on top of me and slowly lowered her pussy onto my cock. God it felt so good being deep inside my cousin. The taboo of it even made it hotter. Looking up at this Goddess riding my cock was every mans fantasy. I rubbed clit gently with one hand and the other hand massaged her boob and pinched her hard nipple.

She was just getting going good when I came inside her. I could feel my hot cum inside her. There have been a lot of times where I have had a second orgasm and was able to stay hard. This was one of them. She continued to ride me faster and faster. She threw herself forward landing chest to chest as she came.

At this point I was starting to feel I could cum again. I rolled over on top of her into the missionary position. I know it usually takes me longer to cum but after a good 15 minutes of hard steady fucking I was close but couldn't pull the trigger.

I pulled out and rolled her over and got into the doggy position. Just the view from behind I almost came. Her long blonde hair trailing down her back. Her large breasts hanging down. That incredible small ass pointed up in the air asking to be fucked.

I grabbed her hips and slid my cock into her waiting wet pussy. Shelly immediately began to moan as I must have hit the right spot. As I pumped her from behind she reached down between her legs and played with her clit and my balls. This is what I needed to send me over the edge. I 5 minutes of hard fucking I felt myself shoot twice into her. By miracle Shelly came at the same time.

With my cock still in her she sat up on her knees and leaned back and kissed me. My hands cupped her perfect breasts as we kissed.

We separated and I told her, "That was the best sex I have ever had."

Shelly replied, "I have to agree. But part of it has to be because it was so wrong for us to be doing it."

We cuddled up next to each other in the spoon position. My semi hard cock was resting in the crack of her ass and my arm wrapped around her with my hand cupping her boob. As I drifted off to sleep I wondered if the next morning was going to be awkward for us as booze had plenty to do with lowering our morels.

The next morning I woke up in the same position we fell asleep in. Except now I had morning wood and Shelly was grinding back into me.

I kissed her on the back of her neck and gently squeezed her breast and lightly pinched her hard nipple.

Shelly moaned slightly and said, "Mmmm good morning. I was wondering when you would wake up. Your cock was up before you."

I pressed my cock harder against her ass. Shelly said, "Brian, I want you to fuck me from behind again. It felt way too good."

She didn't have to ask me twice. Her hair was slightly tangled but that just had another layer of attraction to me. She didn't need any foreplay as she was already wet from grinding on me. I slid into her hot little pussy easily.

I think we were both over excited and wanting it badly because in a few short minutes we both came. We uncoupled and kissed. Shelly pulled back and said, "You have a bump on your lip."

I felt it and sure enough there was a small bump. Then I remembered. "That happened when I was eating your pussy. You came pretty hard."

We both laughed.

Shelly said, "Come on let's get cleaned up and head back to my parents and catch breakfast.

I followed her to the bathroom and she gave me an extra toothbrush. Shelly turned on the shower to get the water hot while we brushed our teeth. The shower had two shower heads in it one on opposite sides of the walls. You could easily fit 4 people in it. It also had a tiled bench in it.

Shelly reached down and took a hold of my limp dick and said, "Come on, I need you to wash my back."

We got in the shower and took turns washing every nook and cranny of each other's bodies. Shelly teased my asshole with her finger while washing me. I was surprised that I liked it. I returned the favor while washing her ass but I slid my finger deeper into her. I could tell she liked it and I slid in a second finger.

By now we were both turned on and there was no way I was going to let the opportunity of fucking a hot woman in the shower go by.

I told her, "Shelly bend over and put your hands on the bench."

She bent over offering up that cute ass. I slid my cock in her and slowly began to pump her pussy. I wanted to take it up another notch and I slid my finger into her ass. That must have been her magic button because she came hard after a few minutes in this position.

I pulled out of her and I had still not dropped any of my seed. I teased her asshole with the tip of my cock. She responded by spreading her legs further apart.

I got just the head of my cock in her before she said, "You are too thick. Take it really slow."

This was the first time I had ever tried anal. I went as slow as I could without getting over excited and ramming it in.

The water was running down her back off her ass and around my cock. I think this help a bit as far as lubrication. It seemed like eternity before I was fully inside her tight ass. I already felt like I had to cum. I just held my cock inside her until the urge to cum passed. This also helped her to adjust to me being inside her.

Brian6588
Brian6588
579 Followers
12