Loving my Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began stroking slowly in and out of her ass. It felt as though someone had a strong grip on my cock. I got to the point where the head of my cock took over the head on my shoulders and I stated to fuck her hard and fast.

My balls were slapping against her pussy with each thrust into her ass. The urge to cum was back and there was no holding back. I came inside her. It was different because as I came my cock easily slid out of her ass. I still had more of my load to finish.

I took her hand and put it on my cock and said, "Finish me."

Shelly jerked my cock a few times sending ropes of cum on her belly.

Shelly said, "Now we need to clean this guy up."

She soaped up my cock and gave it a good washing. We got out of the shower and got dressed to go to her parents.

We got to the car and she handed me the keys to her car and said, "You drive, I need to take a quick nap."

I told her, "I don't know how to get there."

She said, "Hey country boy, I have GPS."

We weren't more than 5 minutes down the road before her hand was stroking my thigh and cock getting me hard. She undid my belt and zipper. I helped her pull my pants down to free my cock.

Shelly repeated her performance of licking, nibbling and sucking my cock. But this time she added a couple of twist as she sucked my balls into her mouth. I could feel her saliva running down my balls into the crack of my ass. I felt her finger gently enter my ass.

I lifted my hips a bit to give her better access. She now was stroking my, sucking the head and fingering my ass. I had one hand on the wheel and one hand down inside her bra tugging at her hard nipple. A semi pulled up next to us on the passenger side. He looked down, and then did a double take at what he saw. He honked his horn and smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

After he passed I kept to the flow of traffic and didn't let anyone pass me. The GPS showed we had 5 minutes to our destination. I was about 10 seconds of my destination of cumming in Shelly's mouth. I had probably one of the biggest ejaculations I had ever had. Each time I shot a rope of cum she would shove her finger harder in my ass and jerk my cock harder and faster. I felt my cock going limp as it was spent.

Shelly got up from my lap and said, "Not sure if I need breakfast after that meal!"

We laughed and I was able to get my pants back into place before we got to the house.

We got in the house and everyone was just sitting down to eat. My Dad asked us if we had a good time. I told him we sure did.

He said, "Looks like you have a bit of a fat lip."

I lied and said, "We were at a night club and some jerk was hitting on Shelly. I told him to back off and he took a swing at me. He barely touched me. Security had him before I could do anything."

It came time to leave that afternoon. Shelly pulled me off into the guest room and gave me a big hug and kiss.

Then she patted my cock and said, "Take good care of that for me. I might have to come and visit you some time soon."

I had a great flight home thinking of the amazing time I had with my cousin.

12