Luckiest Man in the World

Story Info
Joy has problems with alcohol.
8.3k words
4.15
23.4k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

Johnny Thompson couldn't get the grin off his face. He looked over at his pleased wife as she danced around the living room. Seeing the unfettered joy on her face was almost as satisfying as seeing the unfettered breasts flopping under her nightshirt.

Fittingly, the joyful wife's name was Joy and they'd just been married a month when he'd gotten a call from a recruiter. A Fortune 50 company must have seen his transcript or something and had reached out for an entry-level engineering position at their main headquarters. A month and a series of interviews later he'd received an offer. The starting salary was double the other jobs he'd applied for. He looked at his wife, "They asked that I'd call them back after sleeping on it," he grinned.

"Not a chance," the girl giggled, "There will be no sleeping tonight!" She pushed her husband onto the couch, yanked off her top, and knelt between his legs.

Johnny felt like the luckiest man in the world. He was going to be designing the latest and newest cutting-edge products for the leader in... "Oh wow," he sighed as his beautiful 23-year-old wife ran her tongue from his balls to the tip of her throbbing shaft. Even before the job offer, he was constantly thanking his luck for being with not only the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen but also being the recipient of her unlimited carnal desires.

Joy was a tall, 5' 11" blonde with perfect tear-drop-shaped breasts. Not massive but by no means small. She was toned as she worked at the local gym as a trainer and had the tightest bubble-butt Johnny had ever seen. She was brilliant but preferred the physical life over academia so rather than use her teaching degree at some high school, she used it teaching yoga and pilates. It seemed that she was always horny and had an uninhibited wit.

The man stroked his wife's dangling full breasts as she swallowed all of his 6" cock. Lucky, so lucky, he thought. They'd been together since junior high but had known each other since they were born having grown up next to each other. Something happened between 6th and 7th grade when the geeky kid next door blossomed into a girl. Johnny would never forget seeing Joy running through the sprinkler and noticing her for the first time.

The woman moaned as her husband's fingers pulled on her nipples. She felt her pussy throb eagerly wanting attention as she bobbed her head on his cock. She loved the feeling she got wondering if she'd cum with simply nipple stimulation which happened often, or whether Johhny would suck her pussy. She reminded herself how lucky she was to be with a man who knew just how to touch her, to please her. Her throat clenched on his fleshy rod as she pressed her face hard against his pubes.

"Oh God, Joy...I'm...oh fuck!" he groaned as she swallowed his hot sperm. "Fuck me! I should get job offers more often," he sighed after he felt the last bit of cum drained from his balls.

Joy sucked the final drops out of the shaft before sitting back on her heels, wiping her mouth. "That was the fastest yet," she smiled, "Either I'm getting better or you are otherwise excited about something."

The man pulled his wife to her feet, pulled down her panties, and threw her onto the couch, where she flopped back giggling, her legs opened wide. He grabbed her ankle, sucking her big toe into his mouth.

Joy moaned feeling those lips on her feet, then his tongue between the toes, her pussy throbbing eagerly. She always thought how lucky she was to have so many erogenous zones and to have a guy who discovered and stimulated them every time.

Johhny remembered last month he'd been licking between her toes and she cum without ever touching her pussy. He mentally listed all the parts of her body that would make her squirm. Her ears, especially her lobes; neck, the sides, and the nape. That one drove her nuts whenever they'd enjoyed anal sex. Then there were her armpits. He found if he fucked her from behind while gently tickling her pits it would regularly get her off.

Obviously, her breasts, and not just her nipples. He'd discovered how excited she'd get when they were watching TV at her parent's house, and he was gently stroking her side-boob and he heard her breathing change and her nipples get rock-hard. She'd pulled his hands away but he was sure she would've cum had she not. Her navel but only with his tongue, then her lower back, just between and below her two dimples. When he'd discovered that he was kissing down her back and her ass thrusting up as he kissed her there led to their first anal.

Her ass. She loved everything he did you her ass. Spanking, tickling, licking, stroking but most of all when he parted her cheeks. She was chest down, back arched, and ass up every time begging for him to fuck her, fuck her hard. She preferred when he ate her pussy in this position also, perhaps because she felt more vulnerable with both her holes offered to him.

That was something else he loved about her, she loved feeling vulnerable. The first time he'd tied her up, she cum at least a half-dozen times before he'd even penetrated her. He remembered gently stroking her creamy inner-thighs, her pelvis thrusting up trying to get him the touch her swollen pussy when she suddenly came. And it was not just her inner thighs, but the base of her butt cheeks and the backs of her knees.

As he began kissing his way up her calf he realized it would have been easier to list the areas that weren't erogenous.

Joy pulled on her nipples as her ass lifted a foot off the couch, her whimpering echoing throughout the room. 'Wow!' she thought as the man stimulated her more. 'How does he always know what to do?' She remembered their first time and how nervous she'd been, but after an hour of foreplay and three orgasms, losing her virginity was nothing. So lucky, especially after that one time she'd fucked up and he'd taken her back. If only she could remember what it was she did, but all her friend Susan told her she really fucked up, and coming from her slutty friend that must have been something.

As often happened she was getting more and more aroused until the intensity couldn't get any higher and then she felt a red haze blanket her eyes as she sought that final bit of stimulation so she could explode. If Johnny would just flick her clit, a gentle lick, she'd cum instantly. "Fuck, baby. Fuck me now. I need to cum!" she cried out.

The man internally smiled as he kept the leisurely kissing, licking up her leg. He hoped he could taste her pussy before she came this time but didn't want to rush it. His favorite torture was to keep her hanging for 10 to 15 minutes before genital stimulation because she almost always passes out after her orgasm. She'd told him she has the most vivid, realistic, and erotic dreams when that happens.

Joy was writhing more as her husband's tongue was bathing the hollows just before her burning cunt. "I hate you, fuck, quit....there! There, of yessssss," she cried out as his tongue stabbed between her sopping lips and his nose ground against her clit.

Johhny's lips were being bruised as she ground her crotch against his face, but he held onto her ass. After almost a minute the woman let out a long gasp and when completely limp. He sat back wiping the juices off his face smiling happily. He thought back to the first time she'd passed out. He'd called 911 and the EMTs laughed until they pulled off the blanket to check her out. They'd told him, 'please feel free to call us when you fuck your girlfriend into a coma.'

He again felt like the luckiest man on the planet as he carried his wife up to their bedroom. He knew it wasn't hyperbole when she'd said they wouldn't get sleep as once she was revved up, she wanted to go all night.

Joy woke up, the arousing images of a dozen or more cocks pointing at her, penetrating her still vivid in her head. She pulled her still-naked husband on top of her, his cock hard as he must have been stroking himself. "God! Yesssss," she panted, "I need your cock inside me, fuck my tight cunt," she panted as she arched her back feeling the fat shaft open her up.

***********************************************

They did get some sleep, two hours. Johnny had told them he'd let them know at 9 AM, so after showering and having coffee he picked up the phone.

"Mr. McKenzie, please," he said. "John Thompson, yes, I will." He looked at his wife who was just wearing a short tee-shirt wondering how he could have another erection as she reached into the cupboards for things. "Yes, hello, John Thompson, sir, I've talked it over with my wife and we decided this sounds like too good an opportunity to pass up...Yes, sir, we can be there. That sounds great, oh, what should we, I mean my wife wear? Is it formal?" he asked. "Yes, she does, thank you very much...me too, very exciting, bye," he said as he hung up.

"Ok, what? Where are we going and what should I wear?" Joy asked, coming over to stand in front of him.

He looked at her exposed pussy, the dark blonde curls above her clean labia. He ran a finger across her slit, "Perhaps something other than he suggested," he chuckled, "He said, come as you are, but then again, we want to make a good first impression." he smiled up at her. Her eyes were closed feeling his stimulation and he knew he have to finish what he'd started. "But, there's a formal dinner tonight in the city, like an awards dinner and he invited me so I could get to know a lot of the people I'm to be working with," he smiled, "He is booking us a room, so pack something," he smiled. "Damn, I feel so lucky. This is great timing."

Joy grabbed his wrist as he tried to stop stroking her pussy then pulled his face against her crotch. Within minutes, the girl was on the table on her back with Johnny's mouth attacking her wet pussy. She loved how even after cumming inside her, he wasn't shy about going down. He never seemed to vary his technique with or without his cum inside her.

The man probed his long tongue inside her, his cooling coffee forgotten. 'It's my fault,' he thought, 'I did stimulate her.' Her panting was getting more ragged so he stood, pulled down his pants, and shoved his cock into her knowing that's how she liked it. When they'd first started making love, he'd been slow and gentle, but she was soon ordering him to just fuck her. He thought about the table she was lying on now after they shattered their first one. The woman at the furniture store looked flustered when Joy asked if this table can withstand a good fucking. As mentioned, very few inhibitions.

As he plowed into the tight pussy, he grabbed her flopping tits. Her ass was rising off the table with each thrust and her grunts were getting louder.

"Ohhh, fuck," she panted as her nerves began to burn in her mid-section. She had no idea how many orgasms she's had in the last 24 hours but felt another coming on. "That's it, there, there, therrrreee...Fuck!" she spat as the release hit her. Her raised ass ground hard against his cock as she basked in the intense waves flowing through her.

When she finally came down Johnny was pleased when Joy pushed him out of her pussy then turned around and offered him her ass. He went over, grabbed some butter, and after preparing her and his cock, slid easily into her rectum. The last time they'd done this in the kitchen, her friend Susan had come over, poured herself a cup of coffee, and played with her pussy as she watched. Again, he thought, the luckiest guy in the world.

Joy loved having her ass filled with cock, wishing her husband would suggest inviting another man to join them, but she couldn't imagine that. He was so protective when other men talked to her...ok, hit on her. He wasn't jealous, she knew having that one incident, but he was very alert when other men were around. But just once she'd like to feel both her holes filled at the same time, then again, she'd not say no to a nice cock in her mouth at the same time. She felt another orgasm coming on, his balls hitting right on her clit over and over.

Johnny's balls were loudly slapping against his wife's cunt as he slammed into her anus and he could tell she was getting close so he nibbled on the back of her neck, stroked her armpits, and nipples, while picking up the pace of his thrusting. He knew he was close and so was she so he gritted his teeth holding off until he heard her cry out and with a loud moan, he emptied his balls into her rectum.

***********************************************

"You look so beautiful," he whispered to his wife as they looked around the giant ballroom. He looked her over once again. She'd picked up a new dress just for this occasion and until she'd slipped off her coat and handed it o the coat check girl, he'd had not even a glimpse. Slinky was the first word that came into his head, a red short slinky dress with a pair of straps showing her perfect breasts both cleavage and side-boobs. She was wearing stockings and the dress was sufficiently short to let everyone know. He surreptitiously felt her ass to confirm she was at least wearing panties and was disappointed she was. "Before we go over there, can we check out the closet I saw as we came in?" he stroked the side of her bare breast as she whispered in her ear.

Joy pushed his hand away, "Stop that. My panties are crotchless so unless you want juices running down my leg..." she whispered back.

Johnny chuckled, "As long as they're my juices, sure." He looked around, "McKenzie should be around somewhere," he said. "There, the big round table, back right," he said.

"Wow, good eyes. That's got the be a half-mile away," she smiled. "Wow! This place is huge." She kissed his cheek, "Not as huge as some things," she giggled. "Even look around a gathering like this and wonder how many are fucking each other," she whispered.

They made their way over to the table and were halfway there when Mr. McKenzie saw them. He stood, tapped another man on the shoulder then they both came over to meet them.

"Johnny!" the older man came over holding out his hand, "and Joy. So good to finally meet you, Johnny has done nothing but sung your praises, and," he looked the incredible woman over, "It's obvious he was downplaying your beauty."

Joy turned to Johnny with a smile, "Better keep me off the dance floor with this man, he might just charm me out of this dress, " she laughed. She looked back at the man, "I'm sorry Mr. McKenzie, I am just so impressed with this place." She took his proffered hand, giggling when he kissed her knuckles.

"Roy, Roy McKenzie, and I just took that as a challenge. I'll be requesting a dance after dinner, if that's alright with you, Johnny." He turned to the man with him, "This is Elliot Danby, he's VP of R&D and I wanted you two to meet. This is the guy I wanted you to meet, during each of the interviews he displayed a solid grasp of the technical details and never once failed to come up with a viable solution."

Joy looked around as the three men did the introductions, answered basic questions then realized she was asked a question.

"Would you like me to get you both drinks?" Roy asked.

"Sorry, we don't drink," Joy asked, "Trust me, one drink and it wouldn't be pretty. But, when it's time, do you samba?" she asked.

A smile lighting up his face, he did a few quick steps, "and Tango, Salsa, even the occasional Paso Doble," he said.

Joy looked at her husband, "You can come and get me when it's time to go up to our room," she said, "I might need to find my dress and you can help me," she chuckled.

Roy laughed and excused himself to go back to his table and Joy followed her husband and the executive as they headed to the side.

Elliot took Johnny's shoulder and led him over to a table, "Here's the team you'll be joining," Elliot said smiling, "Oh for God's sake, don't stand up," he laughed.

The three men had all started to stand seeing the VP walk up, but sat back down. The taller man on the right chuckled, "Sorry, it just seemed right to look like we respected management for the new guy. Johnny, good to see you again." He did stand up this time, "Is this your wife Joy?" he asked.

"No, sorry, she had a previous engagement, Johnny called the agency and they sent me over for the night. I'm Candy," she said sincerely as she squeezed his ass.

Johnny laughed, "You have to stop this. Yes, this is Joy. I can't take her anywhere, Joy, this is my new lead, Brad Parsons," he shook the man's hand.

Brad introduced the other engineers and their spouses before indicating the two empty seats, "We saved these for you."

Their tablemates each introduced themselves and gave quick bios. Alan just finished when Brad added, "the ambient noise blocking algorithm, that's Al's," he added.

"That's so cool!" Johnny grinned, "it's brilliant."

"Damn," Joy sighed, "Careful, whenever he looks at me like that I usually end up on my back."

Then the speeches started. She could have done without that, but she knew it would have to end.

Joy found her mind wandering as she listened to the accomplishments, awards, and glowing plans for the future. At least dinner was good, but she was anticipating dancing. The one area in their relationship that she was mildly frustrated with was Johhny's lack of any rhythm. For three years in college, they'd never missed a single class until Senora Garcia suggested Johnny take up golf as a pastime. She'd finished the next year with a widower who was more than eager to Cha-cha and samba with the beautiful coed. She wondered if he took pills before class whenever he pressed his erection against her. She felt bad every time she'd begged off his invitations to go back and practice at his house.

At last! The last man to talk, pointed to the bar, "...and as your corporate duty, let's not let all this booze go to waste, you know our company's motto, "Waste is worse than loss," he smiled. "Ok, I found that on the web, but seriously folks, there are sober folks in Africa...that doesn't work either. Band? Band, can you take over, I'm done here," he said stepping back from the microphone.

Roy McKenzie came over holding his tablet. "Brad, perhaps you can show Johnny the room," he held out the tablet, "before we can let you do that you need to sign some papers." He said. "NDAs, employment agreement, you know what they are," he smiled.

Johnny glanced at the documents then signed each one, "Ok, what room?"

Brad grinned, "You'll love this, all the prototypes and betas we're going to be introducing in the next few months."

Joy looked at the eagerness on her husband's face, "Wow! Last time I saw that look was when I modeled my new crotchless bodysuit," she said, "Can I see the room, also?" She asked.

Roy looked apologetic, "Um, you'd have to sign an NDA and get approval from the board," he sighed. "But, how about I see if I can show you my moves?" he asked, looking out at the dance floor.

Johnny was torn between seeing the new products he'd be working on and keeping an eye on his wife. 'She's a big girl,' he thought, 'she can take care of herself.' He kissed her just before he was led out of the ballroom and she was led onto the dance floor.

Roy found he'd never had as enthusiastic nor as skilled a partner. She was into the more sensual and erotic moves that he'd found lacking with most of the wives and employees he'd met at these events. After three dances he hugged the woman and suggested they get a drink. As they headed over to the bar, Jack McCallister waved them over. Roy wasn't sure Mr. McCallister even knew who he was but headed over.

McCallister was Senior Executive Vice President and had been perusing the room, looking for a potential bed warmer. He hated these dog and pony shows but the one perk was the vast pool of wives and girlfriends more than willing to advance their mate's career. Rebecca Jackson noticed him looking and she was a distinct possibility as she turned in his direction and idly scratched her inner thigh. Last year, she did more than warm up his bed then they'd met her husband for breakfast so she could get home. Lenny Jackson was now director over in HR.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers