Luckiest Man in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's untie her, she loves anal," he said.

Johnny felt like throwing up as the two men got his wife to lower herself onto McCallister's cock while Roy grabbed some lube. He wanted to suggest they pace themselves but it was obvious their hormones had taken over. Any seriousness with her condition was viewed as an opportunity. He should have been jealous but it was as if he was a voyeur watching three strangers fuck.

The loud sounds of skin slapping against skin, wet sloshing, grunting, and periodic orgasms from the girl filled the room. Roy wasn't able to hold out and soon pressed himself against the perfect ass as he released jets of cum into the girl's rectum. He pulled out and went into the bathroom to clean up. He came back out, got dressed then sat down.

"Sorry, but you're a lucky man," he sighed. "What I'd give to fuck her every night."

"Booze, you give her booze," Johnny muttered, "Sorry. I don't think the three of us are enough. She'll demand a cock until the effects of the alcohol wears off," he moaned, "Then she'll pass out and when she wakes up, she'll remember nothing."

Roy stood up, "I can go again and you're here," he said. "But I know of at least three of the board member that wanted to dance with her so..."

"Damn! I hate this. Can we swear them to absolute secrecy? I mean, I have to work with these guys," he sighed.

Roy nodded, "Which is why I thought about the board members. Look, for this to work, you need to disappear. I'll go down and tell these guys there's a willing slut...sorry, but for this to sound real...there's a slut up in McCallister's room demanding a party...I'll not tell them your names, and they'd be fools to pass it up. When she passes out, I'll kick those guys out and call you. You have a room here for the night?" he asked.

***********************************************

Johnny finally was able to sleep and was up pacing the room when he got the call, "Ok, thanks. Is she alright?" he asked urgently. He rushed to the elevator and just as he was about to knock, a tired-looking Roy answered the door.

"I wanted to stop him, but he said he had to try her ass out once more," the man apologized.

Johnny groaned seeing McCallister grin at him as pounded those creamy cheeks.

"Hey, she was telling me to fuck her ass when she suddenly passed out. I'm only human," he sighed as he went back to pounding her hole.

Johnny glanced at the desk chair wondering if it would break like in the movies or just break the man's skull but backed off and sat down instead.

"Coffee?" Roy asked. "we ordered breakfast. I guess we weren't thinking when the guy rolled the cart in. He sure was interested in your wife," he smiled. She is something," he sighed. "Best night of my life, not even close."

"Just what a guy wants to hear," Johnny moaned. He looked at his watch, "How long do you think he'll last?" he asked.

"If last night was any indication, 40 minutes?" Roy said.

Johnny sat down as the rhythmic slapping continued. "Black," he sighed. "I am hungry, is there a pastry or something?"

***********************************************

"Are you sure you want to go?" he asked his wife. "I know they let McCallister go, but you, um..."

"...fucked a few of the board members and your boss, Roy," she sighed, "Him I don't mind," she chuckled. "He's a great dancer. But I'm fine, though it might be weird to meet a guy I've fucked for the first time. I will remember Roy. If he was as good in bed as he is a dancer, you might need to make yourself scarce."

Johnny laughed, "So, keep you away from alcohol and dancing, got it."

They walked into the ballroom hearing his co-workers call him over. Roy was true to his word as none of the people he worked with ever had a hint that Joy had been used for 12 hours by upper management. They sat through the awards and boring speeches and when the last person finished, the band started playing.

Roy was the first to come up, putting out his hand. Johnny was careful to ensure no one put anything into his wife's glass as various board members took turns dancing with Joy. She'd memorized their pictures, names, and what their positions were, and all seemed pleased she remembered them. She hinted she hoped they'd kept that night a secret as her husband is blissfully unaware she'd let herself go, and it was a one-time thing.

Each board member who danced...and slept with her told her it was too bad it was just that once as they'd never enjoyed the company of a woman as much as they enjoyed hers. Her response was the same, "It was incredible and I'll never forget how great you were in bed. I would have been so bored with my husband off working."

It seemed the entire board wanted at least one dance with her even though not all indicated they'd known her intimately. But of those she'd fucked...or who fucked her, three asked if she'd be interested in coming on as their executive assistant promising a huge salary, travel, and all sorts of perks, but she said the same thing, "Tempting, really tempting, but I like being a personal trainer, but if you need any tips while working out," she told them the name of the gym. She could feel them get hard apparently imagining her in a lycra bodysuit...or perhaps just reminiscing.

Crawling in bed, Joy said innocently, "Want to play that you've captured me and will need to torture me to get me to talk?" she asked.

Johnny sat back, looking at her, "How...?"

"I thought it was a dream, but Roy confirmed it tonight. Was that what happened?" she asked.

Her husband nodded, "It was pretty hot, or would have been had it been just us," he sighed. "But that was something McCallister suggested and Julia liked it. He thought a second, then slapped her ass, "Shut up and assume the position. We've got all night, but you'll tell me how many troops you have and where they're deployed."

Joy squealed as she was tied down spread-eagled. "I've had better men than you try, so give me what you got!" she panted. She weakly protested feeling cool gel shoved into her rectum. "Please. not my ass, I'll tell you anythiiiinnng! Fuck" she cried out as Johnny slammed his cock into her pussy.

It wasn't long before Joy came and as she recovered begged him to do whatever he wanted but leave her ass alone. As he pressed his cock against her puckered hole he once again thought how he was the luckiest man in the world.