Luckiest Man in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to get up from his elevated seat at the head table when she looked over at the dance floor. 'Who the fuck is that?' he wondered. He was getting hard just watching the couple, well, watching the beautiful woman. 'How does she keep her breasts in her dress?' he wondered and 'where is her husband? Roy McKenzie is married.' He looked around the room and saw no one even glancing at the couple. As they headed off the dance floor he waved the couple over.

"Roy, don't you think you should check on the Operations group? They look bored," he suggested.

Mr. McCallister, We were just going to get a drink..."

The taller man stood, looking down at the couple, "I can escort the lady," he said stepping down, "I'd hater to keep you from getting around to all your teams," he smiled as he took the stunning woman's hand.

"Oh, shit!" Roy thought as his new hire's wife was led away by the one man he'd never leave his wife alone with. As he went over to one of the tables, he tried to come up with what he was going to say to Johnny.

"I'm Jack McCallister," he said, his hand exploring her bare back down to her ass.

"Joy Thompson," the girl smiled, "I assume you're one of the top suits?" she smiled. "I hope not one whose ties isn't on too tight."

He laughed, "I am. Senior VP, but I tend to keep things loose, you know, keep a finger on the pulse of the company's morale," he said as his finger stroked the side of her breast.

"Is that the only place you put your finger?" she asked.

The man stopped and looked at her, "I like you. You keep it loose also. Here, it's an open bar, what do you drink?" he asked.

"No alcohol," she sighed, "You think I'm loose now..."

He turned to the bartender, "I'd like a margarita, silver, rocks, salt, and a virgin marg for the lady," he pulled a $20 out of his pocket, leaned forward placing it in the man's hand, "ok, maybe a somewhat inexperienced margarita for the lady," he whispered so Joy couldn't hear.

They got back to the head table, Joy feeling like everyone was looking at her. She was, after all, literally front and center. She tried to ignore all the looks as she kept having to pull down her short dress.

"So, are you an employee? Or married to one of ours?" he asked.

"Married to one, just hired in fact. He's in product development or engineering," she said.

"I probably won't know the name, but who is he?" Jack asked.

"John Thompson, he prefers Johnny."

"Ah, yes. His dad liked basketball?" Jack asked.

"Liked it, played it, and went to Georgetown, so Johnny prefers to not even talk about it."

Jack laughed, "I get it. My roommate in college was Michael Hunt. Never, ever call him Mike," he chuckled.

Joy laughed, "That would suck, especially after Porky's came out, but I much prefer this conversation over the one with the engineers," she smiled. "I can talk about my cunt all day, but discussing dwee-bobs, diozisters, and telecrons...I'm lost," she said as she took a sip of her drink.

Jack smiled, "So, tell me about your cunt. Fully waxed, trimmed?"

"Waxed and trimmed," she said looking down at her crotch, "I keep my lips clean but Johnny loves my pubic hair, calls it downy soft. So I keep a nice patch here," she said fingering her mons.

Jack felt his head swimming. He'd never come across any woman so open, so natural. He stroked the side of her breast with the back of his hand, "Are these real?" he asked, "They are certainly incredibly well augmented if not," he said.

"Thanks. That feels nice," she smiled, "All natural, American Made."

"What size are they?' his hand pressed more firmly against her bare skin.

"36C, though, you know, that time of the month they're closer to Ds," she smiled. "This is good. I've never had a virgin margarita before. You sure this has no alcohol?" she asked, "I can't have any."

'And you still haven't,' he internally smiled. "Of course not, why would the bartender make a mistake like that?" he asked. He moved his hand to her thigh, exploring her satiny smooth skin as she made no move to stop him.

'Oh shit, shit, shit,' Roy fumed seeing the two lean into each other conspiratorially. 'Why is McCallister touching her breast like that, her leg?' he wondered. He looked at the empty table, 'Thank God Johnny isn't back.'

Joy felt her pussy throb, her nipples harden, and a strange sensation in her head and stomach. She looked down at his hand, "What do you normally do here, get her used to your hand feeling her thigh so close to her cunt that she is unaware until you're fingering her?" she asked.

"Normally, yes but sometimes I'm not moving fast enough and she guides me to the prize," he smiled at her, "Nice nipples, by the way. Sensitive, I assume?"

Joy sighed and nodded, "They're incredibly sensitive, but you're not going to check for yourself." The buzzing in her head a stomach was getting more intense. She took a couple of gulps hoping it would calm her down. She tried to act natural, "Why would a decent married woman do that?" she asked.

"Woman have desires too. They have needs that often their husbands neglect." He looked around the room, "I'd wager at least half of these women are unsatisfied and guys like me perform a valuable service to the women and for their husbands. What man wants to live with a frustrated, often angry wife?" He slid his hand higher, his eyes widening, "You are a horny little slut, aren't you?" he asked discovering her crotchless panties.

"That's that Johnny tells me," she panted, "It's hard on him as once I get turned on....fuck!" she spat feeling a fat finger enter her. She picked up her glass, drained it, and got up unsteadily, straightening out her dress. "I'd better get back to my husband or we might be arrested for public indecency," she panted. She looked around, "And now I have to pee." As she said that a feeling of deja vu came over her and the room swirled.

"I'll show you where the restrooms are," the older man said, "Take my arm."

"I rather take another appendage," the girl slurred slightly. "I'm at your mercy," she said as he escorted her out of the room, "I never was able to get my sea legs," she apologized. She felt her dress, "Where's my swimsuit? Can we go to your cabin and change?"

McCallister smiled. This was easier than he thought as he hit the up button on the elevator, "I'm so glad I met you, Joy. My room is just up a few floors and the bathroom will be a lot cleaner," he said as he cupped her full breast. His cock throbbed to life as the elevator door closed.

"Joy? Sorry, Julia, my name is Julia. What's yours?" she asked but before he could answer, she'd planted her mouth on his.

"I like this game. Jack Sparrow. Have you ever been taken by a pirate?" he asked.

Johnny had just come back, his brain swirling with ideas and possibilities after seeing the incredible things this group...his group would be working on. He couldn't wait to tell Joy what his future looked like when he saw a tall older man lead her out of the far end of the ballroom.

He had to weave around groups of people to get over there and when he finally made it, the hallway was empty.

He slumped back onto one of the benches against the walls feeling despair. Who gave her alcohol? he wondered. Joy knows never to touch the stuff so someone had to slip her something.

***********************************************

Freshman year, Joy had disappeared for three days until her friend Susan brought her back wrapped in a coat, her clothes missing, hickeys all around her neck and on her breasts, her pussy and ass seeping massive amounts of sperm. She was completely passed out and Johnny was beside himself. They took her to the hospital and the examiner shook his head, "No trace of drugs, though there is alcohol in her system. He paused, "I'm happy to say, no forced entry, I mean she wasn't raped, he said softly.

He thought back to the feeling that it wasn't exactly good news...the fact she'd cheated on him with multiple partners was not great news, but the thought of her being raped was worse. Later that day she'd come to, looking around confused.

"Where am I?" she asked. She looked at Susan, "What, where? I mean, we were in your dorm and we opened a bottle of wine," she said.

Her brunette friend nodded, "I went to take a piss, and you were gone. Where did you go?" she'd asked.

Joy shook her head and looked for a calendar, "What day is it? I mean, last I remember it was Saturday."

"It's Tuesday," Johnny said, "You remember nothing?" he asked. "I mean we were worried as hell."

The girl started crying as she shook her head, "All I remember is red. Everything was red and there were naked guys, all around," she looked at her body under the covers, "Oh fuck!" she said. "That wasn't a dream. Did I fuck a lot of guys?" she asked.

The doctor referred them to a specialist who's suggested a trial. "It looks like your girlfriend experiences amnesia or perhaps has a partial personality disorder triggered by alcohol. Has this ever happened before?" he asked.

Johnny shook his head and Susan said, "She told me she'd never tried any booze before I got the bottle. I'm sorry, I didn't know," she said grabbing Johnny's hand. "I never..."

"Of course, you didn't," Johhny said, "It would have been with anyone at any time, it happened to be you," he said.

Johnny and Susan watched through the one-way mirror as the doctor had the full-wired-up Joy drink half a shot of tequila. He was sitting next to the bed with a clipboard watching the girl and the readouts. Within ten minutes they watched as the blonde began grinding her thighs together then stroking her breasts through her gown. The doctor was studying some lines on the printout when he jumped back.

Joy had grabbed his crotch and was pawing at him attempting to get at his penis. She'd begun to roll off the bed to perhaps suck him, but got only so far. The doctor pried her hands off him and sat her on the bed where she stroked her pussy while licking her lips. After telling her to relax, he came out looking flustered.

"Never in my life have I ever seen such a reaction to alcohol in my life. Is she naturally uninhibited?" he'd asked. Both Johnny and Susan chuckled and nodded before looking serious again. They watched as Joy stripped down and looked at them...at the mirror as she played with her nipples and fingered herself.

"Perhaps, you should go in there?" Johnny asked.

The Doctor shook his head, "Better both of us. I need to ask her some questions so if you can get her to calm down..." he suggested.

"You mean, I need to somehow distract her while you interview her," he sighed.

The doctor asked Susan to get a nurse after writing down some instructions.

Joy lay back happily as Johnny screwed her. The entire situation was surreal with the girl oblivious to a man with a clipboard and recording device asking her questions.

"Joy, can you tell me where you are?" he asked. The girl never looked at him, so he tried a different tack, "Miss, can you tell me your name?"

"Julia. Are you next?" she asked. "Or we can turn over. I love when a man fucks my ass."

"Sure, let me ask some more questions first, then you can get on top. Julia, can you tell me where you are?" he asked again.

"The Coral Cruiser. My boyfriend's boat," she smiled.

The door opened and a nurse came in, needle in hand. Johnny got on his back, Joy...Julia offered her ass to the doctor before going limp as the sedative took effect.

Johnny remembered it all now, his embarrassment as the medical staff seemingly ignored his raging, glistening erection as he rolled off the bad. It took 12 hours for the effects of the alcohol to wear off and for Joy to return.

A week later Joy and Johnny say across from the doctor, the girl blushing and looking at her hands in her lap.

"How are you both?" he asked.

"We're good, though Joy's, um lust for sex has, well diminished," Johnny said as he stroked his girlfriend's shoulder and upper back. "We're dealing with...whatever this is and our place is a non-alcohol zone," he chuckled.

"Well, that's good. Joy, there's nothing wrong with you. A few years back you experienced a trauma that is buried deep inside you. Thanks to Dr. Carter and the sessions, we found out you were profoundly affected when you lost your first cousin in a car accident."

Johnny had remembered the summer before their senior year, Joy got news of the death of her first cousin. He'd thought they weren't close but apparently, they were but her reaction to the news was mild. But the night before she was killed, she and Joy were talking on the phone and Julia was excitedly revealing her plans to lose her virginity the next weekend on a boat, The Coral Cruiser, and how perfectly romantic the whole thing was. He boyfriend had arranged the entire weekend to celebrate her 18th birthday and Joy remembered how much she wanted to finally make love to a boy.

Joy looked up, tears streaming down her face, and nodded, "She was my best friend, we told each other everything then some FUCKER!" she yelled, "Some drunk fucker drove the wrong way killing both her and her boyfriend," she sobbed. "I hate him, he served 3 months then they let him out since he was an otherwise fine citizen," she spat. She wiped her eyes, "Sorry, sorry." She looked around the room, "I don't think about it anymore," she sighed.

"That's been the issue. You've submerged the pain, not only of the loss of your friend but what your cousin missed out on. You suffer from Disassociative Personality Disorder, loosely a split personality. Your normal desires, sexual desires are natural, perhaps showing an addiction, but nothing to worry about. You also have no real inhibitions when talking about sex or your body which exacerbates the situation. The issue is alcohol, it triggers the DPD which combined with your sexual addiction makes you believe you are your cousin. This seems to be a way for you to alleviate your guilt over enjoying sex while your friend never got her chance and to become your cousin so she can first-hand experience the joys of sex."

There was a lot more, but the result was even with therapy and a suggestion of drugs, as long as Joy stays away from alcohol things will be fine. It wasn't that hard until some predator spikes her drink.

***********************************************

Johnny rushed back into the ballroom, looking around for Roy McKenzie. He turned as he felt the pat on his shoulder.

He was about to ask when the man spoke first.

"Johnny, I'm sorry. Your wife might have gone to Jack McCallister's room with him," he said softly, "Don't make a scene and we'll work this out."

Johnny shook his head, "It's not something to work out. Did you see them? Were they dancing, talking, sitting somewhere?" he asked.

Roy looked over at the raised tables, "They were sitting up there," Roy said, "Your wife is beautiful and I'm sure she was flattered..."

Johhny rushed up to the table and pointed to a pair of empty glasses, "Here?" he asked. He picked up each glass and seeing lipstick on one, smelled it. "Shit!" he spat, "He must have spiked her drink." He carried the glass to the bar.

"Excuse me, did you serve drinks to a couple, I know, you served a lot of couples, but an older man with a tall blonde wearing..."

"...the incredible red dress, yes. He ordered a margarita for himself and a virgin margarita for the lady," the man said as he wiped glasses and stacked them.

"This is not a virgin margarita," he held out the glass.

"OK, ok, look, the gentleman gave me a nice tip and suggested I make it a 'less-experienced margarita,' or something like that," he said stepping back.

"You're an ass. You might have caused serious harm." He leaned forward, "When a lady says virgin, it could be a medical issue, or she could have been sober for a long time. What you did was in effect slip her a date-rape drug," he hissed.

Roy grabbed his arm "Cool it," John. She's an adult and if she..."

"...weren't drugged she'd be right here, saying embarrassingly inappropriate things rather than up with a...how old is this McCallister?"

"65, why?" Roy asked.

"Joy is allergic to alcohol. You might have noticed she has few inhibitions, well imagine the next 12 hours with a woman demanding to be sexually satisfied. This McCallister have any medical issues? Heart?" he asked.

"No idea, but let's find his room and knock on his door. You can't hurt him," Roy said firmly.

Johnny laughed, "You don't get it. I'm not worried about me hurting him, I'm worried about her giving him a heart attack."

They got the room number and went up the slowest elevator they'd ever been on. They found the room and had to pound on it for over a minute before an angry older man answered the door wearing only a towel around his waist, his rigid member clearly outlined under the cloth.

"What the fuck do you want? Roy, we will be having a serious talk on Monday. Who the fuck are you?" he asked as Johnny shoved by him. "Wait, get the fuck out of my room! I'm calling security."

Johnny rushed in and found Joy face down on the bed, her wrists and ankles tied to each corner. She looked up at him with an eager look on her face.

"Oh good, more men to interrogate me," she panted. "Get your clothes off and I'll tell you anything you ask."

"Are you her husband?" the older man demanded, "She practically dragged me up here. Your little slut of a wife was begging for it," he said before he was shoved against the wall.

"She isn't she. She has had a severe allergic reaction to alcohol because a sexual predator spiked her drink," Johnny said angrily, "Ask her her name. She has no idea who Joy is." He looked at the now flaccid cock, "You'd better get that thing up again and finish what you started while I figure out the next 12 hours."

"What do you mean? You're insane," the man spat. He put out his hand as the boy took out his phone, "Stop. What are you doing?"

"I'm calling for an ambulance," Johnny said, "and get over there and fuck her, look at her. When she gets like this she needs to be fucked."

Roy put a hand on the boy's phone, "No ambulance. Word of this gets out and Jack's career is ruined, you'll be released because of what you signed. There's a morality clause in your employment contract which includes scandals with family members and a 5-year non-compete agreement for the tri-state area. Can't we do something else?"

Johnny looked at the older man, "If you need to get it up again, she sucks cock like a pro, now get over there while we come up with a plan, and hold off as long as you can," he ordered.

Jack grinned, this is working out better than he thought. The husband must be a perv but who was he to look a gift horse in the mouth, speaking of mouths..."

As the sound of slurping filled the room, Johnny sat down, rubbing his face with his hands. "We've been so good since her episode in college. I never thought a corporation would have someone who would drug my wife," he said, "5-year non-compete, huh?"

Roy patted him on the back while he watched the Senior VP mount the whimpering girl from behind. He seemingly couldn't look away as the man's ass bounced against the girl's ass. "Um, you said 12 hours?" he asked. "Do we have to fuck her all night?" he asked, barely pulling his attention away from those bouncing breasts.

Johnny nodded, "I know what you're going to ask, sure. Go for it." He looked around, between the three of us we should keep her from harming herself," he sighed. "Not very romantic."

Roy was up and taking off his clothes, stepping over to the bed. He moaned as the incredibly beautiful girl eagerly sucked his cock. All night he'd been fighting an erection with her ass rubbing against his crotch, her breasts pressing against him. He looked at the grinning McCallister who winked at him.