Lucky Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly slid down until she was underneath Kelly's breasts and Kelly was above hers. Both women began to lovingly lick and suckle at each other's nipples, driving their excitement even higher. Duncan gripped Molly's fleshy, womanly hips and began powering down into her, his cock thrusting again and again as another orgasm slammed into the brunette, this one sending her body rigid again.

"Fuck," Duncan groaned, feeling her pussy clenching tightly down on him. Kelly knew the sound in his voice and knew he was about to cum.

"Fucking cum inside me," Molly begged. "God, please fucking fill me up," she moaned, her pussy still clenching down on him as wave after wave of endorphins slammed into her.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she moaned. Kelly saw Duncan cumming then, filling her friend's cunt up as he groaned in pleasure, his cock still plunging in and out, with white rivulets of his seed spilling out and running down the back of Molly's pussy.

Drake gasped then as she glanced back and he began to pull out. Kelly shook her head and fucked backwards onto his cock again, the first spurt shooting deeply into her pussy.

"Fuck," she moaned, loving the feeling of his cum filling her up. She yelped softly as he slammed into her again and again, a stream of warm cum filling her pussy each time he did so.

"I can fucking feel you filling me up," she moaned. "Oh my fucking God," she moaned, her orgasm reaching a new height as her cunt clenched down on the cock inside of her.

All four moaning and gyrating figures in bed finally began to slow down, eventually coming to a stop and collapsing into bed. Chests heaved in exhaustion as they lay strewn across the bed, desperately trying to catch their breath.

Silence enveloped the quartet, the room only filled with the sound of their labored breathing.

Drake is the one that eventually spoke first. Turning up on an elbow, he reached out and grasped his wife's hand.

"I think we actually just fucked our brains out today. Holy shit."

"Jesus Christ," Duncan said, a laugh escaping his lips. "I couldn't agree more man. I feel like I've been beaten.

"God," Molly moaned. "My poor pussy is going to be so sore tomorrow," she said.

"Mmm," Kelly said nodding. "Mine too."

Both men began to stammer an apology but the girls snickered.

"Oh men," Kelly said, sighing, "you guys are really naive sometimes."

"Our vaginas tend to get sore after sex sometimes, but don't worry, it's a good sore," Molly explained. "It's something that women just have to deal with. Don't worry though, we heal quickly and are fuckable again before you guys ever have to know about it."

The four laughed and lay there for another few minutes before Duncan and Kelly finally got up and got dressed.

Drake and Molly threw on some cotton robes and walked them through the house to the front door.

Kelly leaned in and kissed Molly deeply, the two women sighing and almost melting into each other before sliding apart.

Duncan reached out and shook Drake's hand warmly. "I appreciate you treating Kelly so well," he said. "I was worried that her first "other guy" would be rough with her."

Drake smiled and clapped his friend on the shoulder. "Likewise man. I couldn't have asked for a better first swap partner for Molly. This is going to be one fond memory."

"One for the history books," Kelly said, sliding over and kissing Drake as he wrapped her in a hug. Beside them, Duncan pulled Molly to him and kissed her deeply, his hand moving up to caress her cheek.

She looked up at him sweetly then. "Thank you for being my first," she said, smiling, a single tear coming to her eye.

He smiled and moved his lips up to kiss it away. "You okay?" he asked.

She nodded. "Don't worry. They're good tears," she said.

Eventually, the two couples parted. "We'll see you guys soon," Duncan said, smiling and waving.

"Take care," Drake called.

Kelly grinned and waved at the two as Duncan pulled her door open and lifted her into the truck. She scooted immediately over to his side of the truck and latched onto him.

"I wonder if we'll make it to work on time tomorrow," he said, chuckling. "I think we might have to make it a half day for the both of us."

Kelly smiled. "I'm okay with that," she said quietly, nuzzling his arm affectionately.

As they drove home, she continued clutching at him, the smile never leaving her face. As they pulled into the drive and he cut the switch off, she slid out behind him and pulled him into a hug as they gazed up at the millions of stars in the Texas sky above them. She drew his face down then and kissed him on the cheek.

"We did it," she said, smiling.

"We did," he agreed.

"No regrets?" she asked.

"No regrets," he answered.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you." he replied.

Their exchange finished, they stood in silence, enjoying each other for a moment in the cool night air and then finally headed inside. Once there, they quickly brushed teeth and showered off quickly again before sliding their thoroughly exhausted bodies into bed. Both were asleep in minutes.

*****

Duncan

Duncan woke the next morning to light streaming through the window. He groaned and felt Kelly stirring beside him. He looked at the clock. It was 9 am. He sighed and slid over to spoon up against his wife.

"Mmm," she murmured, half awake. "What time is it?"

He kissed her neck gently and nuzzled her for a second before answering. "It's just after 9."

She sighed and turned, her mouth quickly finding his as they kissed deeply, passionately.

Duncan looked down at her and smiled. "If I were a younger man, I would definitely reclaim your pussy as mine right now," he said.

She giggled. "You're such a sweet talker," she said. "My poor pussy couldn't take your big dick right now, my love."

He nodded. "I know, I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten that we need to connect with each other as soon as possible."

She smiled and nuzzled his chest. "We will, my love. I promise," she said, looking into his eyes and kissing him.

He smiled in response.

The two of them snoozed and spoke quietly with each other for another thirty minutes or so before finally rousing and showering again and dressing for work.

Trudging off to their jobs, they both zombied out for the rest of the day before they came home and fell into bed for a nap right after they got home.

The nap was only around 30 minutes, but it seemed to renew their energy a bit. Duncan packed what he needed for the trip and they had a quick meal before they slid into bed to talk and watch a movie. Around 9, they fell asleep again.

In the morning, they awoke at the same time and gently began to kiss each other. He felt Kelly reach down beneath the sheets and begin to fondle his cock.

"Are you sure you're physically okay for this?" Duncan asked her.

*****

Kelly

She smiled and nodded, loving his concern for her well-being. She kissed him again and moved down under the sheets to reestablish her mouth's relationship with her favorite piece of flesh. Sucking his cock into her mouth, she whimpered as he moaned. Her lips sucked lovingly at his shaft, sliding up tightly and slathering the saliva and pre-cum around on his shaft. Deeper and deeper she pushed him, knowing how much he loved deep throating her and pushing her throat to its limits. This was her time to reconnect with her the love of her life and she wasn't going to half-ass it.

He groaned in pleasure as she ran her tongue around the tip of his cock. Pulling his dick out, she moved lower, drawing one of his pendulous balls into her mouth and sucking on it gently. She moved his testicle softly around on her tongue, moaning quietly in time with his gasps of pleasure before she switched and sucked the other one in with her lips and tongue.

"Oh, God," he moaned, but she didn't slow, her lips moving back to slide slowly down his cock and tightly suck as she slid the magnificent organ back out of her lips.

"Fuck," he moaned, "I think you've improved since last night."

Kelly grinned and pulled him free for a moment. "I've had a little practice since we were together last."

He chuckled and pulled her hips towards his face. Excitedly, she slid her thigh over his head and whimpered on his shaft as she felt his warm tongue slide against her slit, her juices beginning to flow into his beard. Duncan groaned hungrily between her pale thighs as she pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, stretching it and eliciting a gluck from her throat. She concentrated, relaxing her throat and breathing for a second as her tongue wiggled around his shaft before she pushed him gently deeper. He slid further into her throat than he'd ever been before, and she excitedly tried to go further, but only succeeded in gagging herself. Extricating him quickly, she twirled her tongue around the long line of slobber, saliva, and pre-cum that hung between it and the tip of his cock as she caught her breath. Recovering quickly, she dripped the string of drool and seminal fluid on to the tip of his cock and lowered her lips to it again, slathering the juice down across his shaft as her lips tightly embraced him and slid forcefully downwards, lovingly massaging his shaft as she went. She was determined to make this her most pleasurable blowjob yet.

He groaned, momentarily losing his focus on slurping at her cunt, but quickly renewed his efforts. She wasn't going to last long as he worked his powerful tongue across her clit and pushed it deeply in before settling into a pulsing rhythm up and down her pussy. She whimpered softly and returned her lips to his cock quickly, pursing her lips and lovingly sucking the tip for a second before she began to slide lower and lower, her lips scrubbing down his shaft and spreading their ample juices further down his manhood. She reached the back of her throat with his cock and swallowed again, pausing for a moment to breathe before she tried to deep throat him. She relaxed her throat once again and slowly pushed. His cock seemed to slip in easier, but this time she controlled her excitement and continued to push lower, his massive organ stretching her throat to its limit. Deeper and deeper she forced him, his cock sliding tightly between her lips. His moaning and wriggling told her that he was thoroughly enjoying her efforts. Finally, something in her throat seemed to relax a little more, and she slid him completely inside of her for the first time.

"Oh my fucking God," he groaned, pulling upwards on her butt cheeks for a moment as he reveled in the feeling of his cock completely down her throat.

Kelly's excitement swelled and threatened to burst as she fought to keep him as deeply as she had him now. Her lips pressed into his pubic hair as she wriggled them lower and lower, millimeter by millimeter. Finally, her need for air won out over her need to suck her husband off and she quickly extricated him, gasping for breath even as she began to methodically stroke his saliva drenched cock.

"Goddamn," he moaned. "You did it!"

She giggled in response and pulled him back into her mouth, forcing his cock into her throat again as her lips massaged and sucked him until she'd pressed her lips into his pubic hair again.

He groaned loudly.

Between her legs, he returned to slurping expertly at her cunt, his hands reaching around her thighs to pull her legs apart slightly as his tongue scrubbed her pussy. She moaned and ground her pussy downwards across his face, eliciting another moan from both of them. Finally, she couldn't stand it.

"I've got to have you inside me," she said, spinning around and turning over to her back as she pulled him on top of her. Spreading her legs, she accepted him between her thighs as he leaned down to kiss her. She tasted her own pussy on his lips and in his beard and moaned in excitement as their tongues wrestled in each other's mouths.

Her eyes widened briefly for a moment, as he pushed into her, her pussy hurting briefly before it adjusted to his size. Smiling, she moaned softly as he began to slide slowly in and out, her pussy sliding and clinging to him as it plunged in and slid back out methodically. She wrapped her feet around his legs, drawing her hips upwards and forcing him to fuck down into her spread legs. The sensations she was feeling in her pussy changed as his position changed, and she knew that she was going to cum soon, and it was going to be a big one.

He groaned and shook his head, squinting his eyes and trying to fight off his orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, Baby," she groaned. "I'm going to cum. Cum with me," she begged. He began to thrust faster as he heard her words, his cock sliding deeply into her again and again as he continued to fuck her to paradise.

She felt her orgasm crest then and shoved her tongue back into his mouth as they clutched at each other, seeking to draw the other as close as they could. Kelly felt him shudder and heard him gasp as the first warm spray erupted from the tip of his cock, firing deeply into her pussy. She moaned as a wave of contractions rippled down her muscles against his cock as it plunged down in to her again and again. He groaned in ecstasy as he continued to dump his load into her, filling her up and pounding it deeply into her.

She arched her back then, unable to control her muscle spasm as her brain elevated to a high plane of pleasure, everything seeming to go numb for a moment and every cell in her body tingling. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he continued hammering into her, splaying her arms out on the bed as he came again and again, his warm seed filling her up.

Finally, he slowed his frenzied thrusting and collapsed down onto the bed beside her. She was too full of his thick, sticky cum to just lay there, though, and quickly reached for a towel next to the bed, slipping it between her legs to catch his oozing seed.

Quickly, she headed to the bathroom to let him ooze out of her, as much as she could, before returning to bed and sliding up against him. He was still breathing heavily, as was she. Sighing contentedly, she kissed him on the lips and laid her head down on his chest.

They lay there for a short time, catching their breaths and enjoying each other. Kelly rolled over then, intent on getting out of bed and getting ready for work, but something came over her, and she pulled him back towards her. He slid on top of her easily, his still erect cock sliding gently into her and drawing her nipple and ring into his mouth.

She moaned as her tired pussy accepted him again, but she pulled his chin up to look him in the eyes. "I want you to know something, Duncan," she said, her eyes fluttering as he slid into her again, slowly picking up speed.

He slowed at her words, but didn't stop, his cock still tenderly pushing into her.

"You mentioned yesterday about reclaiming my pussy after we'd shared ourselves with another couple."

He nodded. "I think it's important to reconnect."

She nodded. "It is. I just want you to know something."

He looked at her, still slowly pushing in and sliding out of her pussy.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me," she whispered. "You're the love of my life. I know that if for some reason I lose you tomorrow, I will never find anyone else like you. I'll never betray your trust, or hurt you intentionally. I would do anything for you."

"I know baby, and you know the same goes for me," he said, kissing her.

She smiled, "I know." He kept stroking deeply into her. "I'd do anything for you, Duncan," she said. "Absolutely anything, anytime, and anywhere. You are everything to me, and I'm planning on making sure you know how much you mean to me, every day of our lives together. I know there aren't a lot of men that would be able to share the love of their life with someone else, and I know how lucky I am."

He chuckled. "I'm just as lucky baby."

"I love that you want to reclaim my pussy as yours after we fool around, and it turns me on that you consider it yours. Let me tell you though," she said, drawing his face to hers for a moment. "You will never "need" to reclaim my pussy after we share ourselves. My pussy is going to be yours forever, my love. No matter who we let play with us, you will never have to reclaim me. My pussy will always belong to you, Duncan. I might as well get a tattoo down there that says Duncan's with an arrow pointed to it."

He chuckled at her humor then, kissing her.

"What's more," she said, "if there ever comes a time that you're tired of sharing me, I'll be happy to stop and just share you with other women, or stop altogether and it'll be just us." She reached up with both hands and pulled his face up again. "My pussy is yours, you never need to reclaim it, though I won't ever stop you from doing so... unless I physically can't handle it like last night."

"You know that I'm the luckiest man in the world, right?" he asked, kissing her again.

She shook her head, playfully disagreeing. "I'm the luckiest woman in the world."

He kissed her again, still slowly stroking into her.

Glancing at the clock, she turned and looked up at him again. "My Love, as much as I'd love for us to stay in bed and let you fuck me through our mattress and into the floor today, I need to get ready to go to work and you need to catch a flight.

He sighed and conceded the point, sliding deeply in one final time and drawing a resigned moan from her before he slid out. Sliding off the bed, he stood for a second to get his balance, his cock still proudly erect and demanding attention.

Kelly giggled and thwapped it down a few times with her hand. Duncan smirked at her, and then headed to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

As he finished, Kelly stepped in and got cleaned up. After a quick shower and getting what little makeup she wore on, she left the bathroom and saw him getting dressed.

"Am I dropping you off?" she asked as she started to get dressed too. Pulling on some black panty hose and then smoothing out her tight skirt, she caught him looking and smirked.

He nodded. "Yeah, I don't want to leave the truck up there. Will you be okay to drive it today?"

She nodded. "Of course."

"The company is flying us up in their private jet," he said, smiling.

"Wow," she replied. "They must really want y'all's business!"

"They do indeed. They're a smaller company, but we're pretty sure they can handle the manufacturing load we have in mind for them. Snagging us as a business partner would be a huge win for them."

Kelly smiled. "Well, I hope it all goes well."

"I'm sure it will. They just want the opportunity to schmooze us a bit," he said, pulling on a sports coat. He turned and watched as she ran her hands up the hose and smoothed them out. They finished getting dressed then and got ready to leave

"So any idea what Drake and Molly have planned for you tonight?" he asked.

She grinned uncontrollably for a moment as they headed to his truck and he tossed the luggage in the back.

"Honestly, probably just dinner and relaxing. They might not be recovered from our fun time yet," she said.

He pouted at her for a moment. "Well that's no fun. I was hoping that they were going to keep you... happy... so to speak, while I was gone."

She smiled and shook her head admonishingly. "You're terribly rotten, but you're very good for my endorphin levels."

He laughed and pulled onto the highway, heading towards the airport.

"So you want me to get used and abused by our friends again?" she asked, sliding over to him.

He smiled and nodded. "I do. I'd like to know that my wife is off having fun while I'm working hard."

"Working hard?" she said with a laugh, "You're going to be getting a blowjob the entire flight up and back, and Kara is probably going to fuck your cock right off of you."

1...345678