Lucky Man Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers

Smiling, she came over to his chair and sat down in his lap, shifting and maneuvering until he slid deeply inside her. She lost her composed expression then, pure erotic bliss and sheer happiness overtaking her. Her eyes locked on his and her mouth fell open a little. His hands found her hips and started to lift her up and down on him. Smiling, he pulled her tight after running his hands up her back. She sighed deeply.

"God, I've wanted this so much," she said, leaning down to kiss him.

He broke the kiss and nibbled at her neck.

"Please say we can do this every day," she whispered, her breath coming shallow and hurried.

He smiled and looked up. "We can make love here at work every day if you need to, sweetheart," he said.

She smiled, a single tear coming to her eye that she quickly wiped away. "Hormones," she said, moaning and rolling her eyes all at once.

He smiled and kiss her cheek as she continued to bounce up and down on his shaft. An orgasm hit her then and she whimpered softly against him, her forehead on his shoulder.

"God I love how you feel inside me," she whispered.

He pulled back and kissed her lips then, his hands running up the back of her neck and worming their way through her thick hair.

Moaning into him as her hips slid up and down and back and forth on him, she whimpered again as her pussy squeezed him tightly, lovingly. Gasps and sighs punctuated her thrusts, and first one, and then another tear fell from her eyes.

He smiled, kissing them and brushing them away.

Collapsing into him, she finally stopped coming.

There was knock on the door and Mark poked his head in.

"Oh, shit," he said. "Can I get in on this?"

She shook her head. "No fun for you," she said.

He frowned and turned around, leaving the room.

"Poor guy," Duncan said, smiling.

Kara shrugged and started to slide down to her knees. She looked up at him curiously. "Don't you want me to finish you off?"

He smiled and shook his head. "If you want me to make love to you all week, I can't be cumming every time I have sex. Plus, I've still got to be able to satisfy my wife!"

She smiled at him and then kissed him more deeply and passionately than she ever had.

He smiled at her, a little surprised. Climbing off of him, she smoothed herself out and re-buttoned her blouse. Disappearing into the bathroom to straighten herself up further, she quietly returned to her desk a few minutes later.

Glancing at his phone, he saw an odd number calling him. It was local, so his interest was sufficiently piqued.

"This is Duncan," he said.

"Hi Duncan," the voice on the other end said. She sounded very young.

"Danielle?" he asked, sensing his wife's games at play here.

"Yep!" she said. "Kelly wanted me to call and let you know that she was bad this morning."

He chuckled. "And here I thought you just wanted to talk to me," he said playfully.

She giggled. "I mean... I didn't not want to..." she said, sounding nervous.

He laughed at that. "What did she do?" he asked.

"I'm supposed to send you some pictures," she said. "I wanted to call and let you know who they were coming from."

"Okay," he said. "Send away."

"K," she said. "Bye."

"Bye," he replied and hung up with a grin. He started to do some work when he got a series of texts. It showed his wife being very naughty indeed. She was on her knees next to what he assumed was her boss' desk, her head in his lap and obviously sucking his cock.

He was still semi-erect from having sex with Kara a few minutes before, and the new pictures only served to make him more so. He smiled as he saw the next few pictures, but covered his mouth when he saw the last. She was facing the camera, a load of creamy white liquid in her mouth and a mischievous smile on her face.

"Thank you for the pictures, Danielle," he sent.

"She said you'd like them," she sent. "I hope I didn't offend you."

He chuckled. "Not all. Did you not join her?"

She sent an emoji that looked like it was blushing. "I didn't think I was allowed," she replied after a few minutes.

"Allowed?" he asked. "Is Kelly ordering you around now too?" he asked.

It was a few minutes before she responded. It was another blushing emoji and a simple, "Maybe."

He smiled. "So does that mean that you'll do as I tell you to as well? Kelly and I are a team, after all."

He could imagine her blushing and probably asking Kelly what she should say and laughed at the image.

A few minutes later he got a response. "Yes," she said. "I'll do what you ask."

He chuckled. "Did you ask my wife what to say?"

"Maybe," she sent back quickly.

He smiled again. "In that case. I'm going to need the naughtiest photo that you have of yourself in your phone. If you don't have one, do your best to get one."

He wondered briefly if she would be offended, but she quickly sent back a smiley face and a ,"Yes, Sir."

He chuckled, setting his phone down. Around twenty minutes later, she finally responded. He opened the photo and smiled widely. She was in her bra and panties, sitting sexily on a bed. It was a photo that he assumed she'd taken for her boyfriend.

"Good lord," he sent. "You think you know what beautiful is, and then I get a picture like that!"

She sent a, "Thank you so much," back to him.

"I'm looking forward to spending some more time getting to know you, Danielle," he sent.

"Me too!" she replied.

He ended the conversation with a playful, "Get back to work!" and followed his own advice.

That evening, he beat Kelly home and met her at the door when she came in.

"Naughty, naughty," he said, shaking his head.

She smiled and kissed him. "Did you like the pictures?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, it got me going. Kara and I had just finished having sex, and then you and your pictures got me all hard again."

She giggled. "Was it me, or the fact that I made Danielle send them to you."

He grinned. "Mostly you, but she didn't hurt things at all."

Kelly giggled and headed to get comfortable.

"Yeah, she came and asked me what she should say to you when you were asking her questions," she said, emerging from their bedroom.

He nodded. "Did you confirm that she wants to be a sub?" he asked.

She nodded. "I'm pretty sure she does. She mentioned liking watching Amy being forced to do things. I figured we could take things slow with her and see what happens."

"That sounds good to me," he said.

They spent the evening relaxing, talking, and watching TV.

The next day, the two awoke too late to fool around with each other, and had to settle for an affectionate and gropey shower together.

"Kara's been a little needy lately," Duncan remarked. "She asked if I would make love to her yesterday."

Kelly looked over, a concerned look on her face. "Is everything okay?"

He shrugged. "I guess. She just said it was a rough weekend."

"I'll talk to her," Kelly said.

He looked over, concerned. "Are you upset that she used the term make love?"

She smirked and shook her head. "No baby," she said. "Kara is probably lonely, honey. She did break up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago."

He nodded. "I'd forgotten about that putz."

She smiled. "Maybe you just need to be extra sweet to her."

He turned and raised an eyebrow. "I went down on her last week, and we "made love" in the office yesterday. I told her that I didn't need to cum if she was going to request it every day."

"Well, that sounds a little rude," Kelly replied. "She's probably a little offended you didn't need her to make you cum."

"No," he said, shaking his head. "We were in the middle of having sex and she said, "Please say we can do this all week." I said that I'd need to hold off having an orgasm if we were going to keep doing this."

Kelly turned back to her mirror, understanding what he meant. "I think you need to make her feel needed then," she said. "Make love to her every day," she said, smiling.

"Really?" he asked. "I thought it was just pillow talk."

She shook her head. "She sounds like she needs some affection."

"If you're sure," he said. "I'm not going to have an orgasm though," he added.

Kelly smiled. "It's Kara we're talking about. I'm surprised she let you off like that yesterday."

"I've also got to be ready to fool around with Amy and Zeke, remember?" he asked. "And if we're going to be corrupting poor Danielle, then I'll need to be ready for that too."

Giggling, Kelly turned and leaned over to kiss him, her hair still damp and mid-brush. "It sounds like you've got a full week of fucking our friends ahead of you," she said with a playful grin.

He smirked and shook his head. "I just don't want to have performance issues," he said.

She rolled her eyes. "Baby, you haven't had any as long as we've been together, I doubt it will start now."

He smiled and kissed her again, then turned and headed to get dressed.

Later that morning, Kara did indeed come in his office and shut the door behind her.

"Hey beautiful," Duncan said as she came over and straddled his legs.

"Hi," she said, looking a little wistful. "Would you make love to me again?" she asked.

He smiled and nodded, pulling her to him as his hand moved to her breast. She sighed as his lips crushed against her neck and his teeth gently nibbled her skin.

"God," she moaned.

He slowly kissed down her neck as he unbuttoned her blouse. Her hands were clutching the back of his head, cradling it as he kissed and nibbled at her pale skin.

Standing, he pressed against her again, leaning her back over his desk and reaching down to pull up her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties again, or she'd taken them off before she came in.

He smiled and shook his head playfully at her.

"I was gonna tease you with it all day if you denied me a good fucking," she said.

"How could I ever resist you," he said, unzipping his pants and letting them fall.

She sighed as she stared at him longingly. He smiled as she turned around then, lifting her skirt up over her buttocks and grabbing the other edge of his desk.

"I'm ready for you, Mr. Thomas," she said, looking back with lust in her eyes. He smiled, and wondered if he would be able to stave off his orgasm this time.

There was a soft knock on the door, and without missing a beat, Kara called for whoever it was to come in.

Mark smiled, looking in. "Hey," he said smiling.

Duncan chuckled and gently pushed in to Kara, causing her to arch her back as she gripped the desk.

"Fuck," she said, looking back at Duncan briefly.

Mark came over and looked inquisitively at the two of them.

"Fine," Kara said. "But only in my mouth," she said.

Mark looked like he was briefly offended by her reaction, but then shrugged and unzipped his pants. Shutting the door behind him, he stepped over and up to Kara's face.

She didn't hesitate wrapping her lips around the head of his cock while Duncan slowly slid his cock in and out of her pussy. She groaned, continuing to grip the desk as if she'd fall off if she let go.

"Fuck my face," she purred, staring up at Mark lustily. Duncan smiled as he continued to thrust in and out of her. He felt a gentle orgasm ripple down her pussy and she began to whimper in pleasure as Mark did as she asked, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth at his own speed.

"Harder," she said, turning back and glancing at Duncan.

Mark grabbed the back of her head and thrust completely into her mouth, holding it there for a moment and then back out. Kara didn't show any signs that she was struggling with taking him completely inside.

Duncan began to pick up speed then and gripped both of her hips roughly. Her pussy was drenched as he began to slam harder and harder into her, her buttocks rippling with each impact as she slammed into the edge of the desk.

For several long minutes, Mark thrust in and out of her mouth until he cried out in pleasure and filled her mouth with a sticky load. She whimpered and swallowed it down, some of it dribbling out her mouth and dripping on to the floor and long wet strings.

Duncan felt an orgasm building and worked to stave it off. Kara started to have a second orgasm as he pounded in to her and she cried out in pleasure, her body tensing in relaxing as she reached the precipice and tumbled over.

Mark smiled, grabbing some tissue from Duncan's desk and cleaning himself up.

"Thanks, Kara," he said. He smiled at Duncan and left, shutting the door behind him.

"How does he always know?" Duncan asked as he slid out.

She smiled and shrugged. "I think he's always just kinda ready to fuck me," she said, smiling. She quickly put herself back together and then quietly headed to the bathroom to get herself cleaned up before someone came in and saw her.

Coming back in ten minutes later, looking much more relaxed and cleaned up, she came over and sat in Duncan's lap again.

"Thank you, Duncan," she said. "It means the world to me that you and Kelly take care of me like this."

He smiled, understanding she was talking about Kelly letting him have sex with her. "That's what people that care about each other do," he said, smiling.

She hugged him then, clutching at him and sighing against him. It felt like she was just melting into him, and for ten minutes, she stayed like that. Eventually, she returned to her desk and the two returned to work.

At lunch, Mark asked if he wanted to meet Drake, Zeke, and Ed at the bar that evening for some pool, and beer, just the guys.

Duncan nodded and said that he'd be happy to, and let Kelly know.

"Okay, baby," she sent. "Have fun!"

He smiled, and then suddenly thought of something. "Did you get to be a naughty girl today?" he asked.

Kelly sent him a frowny face and said, "No, the boss is not at work today. He's out shmoozing clients."

Duncan, feeling feisty, sent back, "Well you'd think that he'd bring them back to your office and make you schmooze the pants off of them."

She sent him a shocked looked emoji, and he chuckled.

"But I'm a married woman," she said.

He rolled his eyes. "Silly," he sent. "See you tonight."

She sent him a kissing emoji in response.

That evening, he finished up work after staying a little late. Kara kissed him a final time before she headed to work at Double D's.

Stopping by Mark's office, he saw that he'd already left and headed to Ducky's Tavern where he was told to meet them. Parking his truck, he hopped out and went inside. Peering around, he smiled when he saw and heard his friends at the back near a pool table.

"Dunc!" Mark called, waving him over. Turning, he called the waitress over and ordered a beer for Duncan as he came over. In addition to Mark, he saw Drake, and Zeke both watching Ed and Derrek playing pool.

He shook everyone's hand and thanked the waitress as she brought the beer over. An hour or so passed as everyone relaxed and talked. They eventually moved over to the bar and stood around easily, chatting about work, sports, and of course their wives.

"Speaking of wives," Drake said. "When the hell are you gonna marry Becky?"

Mark chuckled and shrugged.

"Seriously, where else are you going to find a woman that is as fuckin' hot as her, likes sex as much as she does..." Drake continued.

"Let you plow her sister," Zeke added, raising an eyebrow and pointing matter-of-factly at him.

The guys laughed at that. "And lets you basically do what you want with your dick," Duncan added.

"He's got a point man," Derrek said.

"What, are you all ganging up on me now?" Mark asked with a smile.

"How long have you been actually seeing her?" Ed asked.

Mark thought quietly for a second before answering. "Six months or so?" he asked.

"That's probably how long you've been talking about her," Duncan confirmed. "That'd be my guess."

"She's head over heels for you but..," Drake continued. "Put a ring on that shit."

Mark smiled. "I've already been thinking about it," he said, drawing surprised cheers from the guys.

"Good on you, man," Drake said.

"Hey, my cousin works at a jewelry store," Zeke said. Marked turned and began to talk to him about going to see Zeke's cousin.

The door to the tavern opened and Duncan turned to look. Amy came in wearing her work uniform, and she was followed quietly by Kelly. Sensing more of his wife's shenanigans at work here, Duncan smirked and elbowed Drake.

He turned and smiled, then nudged Derrek, who got the attention of the rest of the guys.

"Oh shit," Zeke said, sensing that something was about to happen.

Amy walked over, looking a little turned on, and looked over the group of guys. Kelly took a spot at the bar a few stools away, and Duncan resisted the urge to go over to her, intent on letting her little game play out.

The area of the bar they were in a was a little darker than the rest, but you could still clearly see it. It was around a corner and only a few tables had a clear view, and other than the bartender and a few drunks, there wasn't anyone there.

"You gentlemen having a good night?" Amy asked, looking over each of them. Duncan smiled at how professional she was.

"Yes, ma'am," Zeke said.

"Stand up for me," she said, indicating that he needed to turn around. He did so, sighing and smirking at Duncan.

Amy began a standard pat down and stopped when she got to his crotch. "Is this a concealed weapon?" she asked.

"No ma'am," he said. She pulled out her handcuffs and quickly slid them on.

"Turn around," she said. He did so, and then smiled as she sat him down on the stool near where he was standing.

"You, up and turn around," she said, looking at Drake.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, doing as she asked. Standing, he turned around and spread his legs as she tapped his heels with her boot. She frisked him quickly and stopped again. Turning, she smirked at Zeke.

"What's with the concealed weapons, guys?" she asked. "Though this one feels bigger than yours," she said, looking at Zeke.

Duncan heard a zip and then smirked as he saw her hand started to jerk back and forth.

"Yeah," she said. "Definitely bigger." Zeke chuckled and shook his head, watching as his wife jerked Drake off for a moment before glancing around nervously, and then sliding to her knees in front of him.

"Fuck," Drake said. Duncan got close on one side, with the other guys on the other and around Drake's back.

Amy wasn't messing around. Her head was bobbing swiftly forwards and backwards on Drake's cock, and it was clear that she wanted him to cum quickly. He must have been very turned on, because it wasn't a minute later that he groaned.

Duncan heard Amy whimper underneath the bar and the telltale sound of her gulping.

Kelly came over and was whispering in Zeke's ear, no doubt demeaning him and describing what was happening to his wife.

There were a few we slurps and then the sound of Drake's zipper being zipped up.

He backed up and Ed slid in front of him.

"Mmm," Amy said, quickly unzipping him and reaching up. "This one is much bigger," she said, smiling.

She glanced up at Duncan and winked at him, as if to ask, "Am I doing good for you, Master?"

He watched as she turned and started to suck off Ed, who stood close to the bar, his hand gently on the back of her head. He too came rather quickly. After she sucked the cum from his cock, he zipped up and then stepped back for Mark.

"I think all of these guys are bigger," she said, her lips finding Mark's cock. She whimpered quietly, followed by a soft moan as she began to bob back and forth on him. He didn't last long either before he was pumping her mouth full of his seed. She swallowed audibly and the smiled up at Zeke.

"Two more to go," she said.

Derrek smiled and took Mark's place, all too happy to pull his cock out and let the police office suck him off. After he came in her mouth and she spent a few seconds cleaning him up, he stepped back and let Duncan in.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers