Lucky Man Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers

Amy smiled up at him widely, clearly enjoying what she was doing, as he let her take his cock out of his pants. He was hard as a rock, and she wasted no time in sliding her lips as far down his shaft as she could. Bobbing there for a few seconds, she took him out and kissed the tip of his cock.

The door opened then, and a group of people came in. Amy quickly stood, deftly dodging the overhanging bar and grabbed a napkin to wipe her mouth clean. The group glanced over at the new group, but they didn't seem to be paying too much attention.

"Sorry sir," she said. "I guess I'll have to catch you later."

Zeke stood as she beckoned him forwards and turned so she could remove the cuffs. He smiled and shook his head at her, kissing her forehead and whispering an "I love you," in her ear.

"I love you, too," she replied and winked. Making a cursory round of the tavern, she left, followed quietly a few seconds later by Kelly.

"Jesus Christ," Derrek said, drawing laughter from the group.

"Goddamn, I love that woman," Zeke said, his face wide with a smile.

"Shit, so do I," Mark said, drawing a laugh.

"I have a feeling that Kelly was the cause of all that," Ed said, eyeing Duncan.

"I'd say she definitely was," Duncan replied.

They spent another thirty minutes hanging out before Derrek and Drake both headed out. Duncan left soon after as Zeke headed home to "Give it to the wife," as he put it.

As he got home, he went inside and saw Kelly smiling devilishly at him from the den. "You are a little crazy, you know that?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded. "It was fun though, right?"

"Well yeah, but I didn't know that she'd actually go through with it!" he said. "That was one of their rules, not breaking the law or like... too exposed in public."

She giggled and shrugged. "I think she's past that point, my love," she said with a shrug.

Duncan sighed and shook his head. "You whisper some good shit to Zeke?"

She nodded and grinned. "He's worthless, his cock is pathetic, how beautiful his wife looks on her knees sucking off other men, how much of a slut she is. Things like that..."

He smirked. "You decide to do this earlier today?" he asked.

She nodded. "I hope I didn't interrupt your guys night," she said. "I just figured the lot of you could use a little tramp like her to spice up your night."

"And you didn't want to join in?" he asked.

She snickered but shook her head. "That was in public, baby," she said. "It wouldn't do for a lady to be seen like that."

He laughed and shook his head. She made him something to eat and the two went into the living room to relax and watch TV.

A little while after sitting down, Kelly's phone began to ring. She answered it and greeted Danielle. Something was wrong though, from the way the conversation was going.

"Well, come by and we'll sit down and talk about it," she said. "Do you know where we live? Okay," Kelly said. "See you in a bit."

Duncan looked over at her curiously.

Kelly shrugged. "She said she had something important to talk to us about, and she sounded upset, though she didn't say what it was."

He nodded and then went back to watching the show.

About an hour later, they both heard the sound of a car coming up the road leading to their house.

"I'll get it," she said, patting him on the leg. She leaned over and snuck a kiss as she stood, and then went outside to greet Danielle.

"Come on in," he heard. "Duncan's in the den."

He stood then, as he heard the two of them come in. Turning, he smiled and waved, seeing Danielle step shyly over. She'd obviously been crying, though she had stopped now. Kelly came around the couch and sat next to her.

"What's going on, duckling?" Kelly asked.

"Jeez," Danielle said. "Where do I begin?" She sighed and sat down next to Kelly.

"Well, Conner is failing all of his classes, and somehow his parents found out," she said, sounding tired.

"Oh no!" Kelly replied sympathetically.

"They said he has to come home and they aren't paying his rent or tuition anymore," she said.

"Well, you guys were basically agreeing to take things really slowly, right?" Kelly asked.

She nodded. "We'd basically split up, but we were going to still be with each other at the Saturday parties," she said. "I think he just wanted to be able to have sex with other women and not worry about me being upset."

Kelly nodded. "Younger men can have an ugly jealous streak in them, much more so than older ones."

Duncan chuckled. "That's true enough."

"That's not the reason I'm upset though," Danielle said. "He was my roommate, and there's no way I can cover that apartment myself!"

Kelly frowned at that. "Oh, that sucks," she said.

"Tell me about it!" Danielle said. "Now I'm gonna have to find a roommate or something quick!"

Duncan shook his head. "Nonsense," he said. "Your welcome to stay here in one of our guest rooms for as long as you need," he said.

She looked up at him and then at Kelly. "You guys would do that?" she asked.

"Of course, baby," Kelly said, brushing a hair aside.

"Would your parents mind?" she asked.

Danielle rolled her eyes. "My parents consist of my Uncle who wasn't very nice to me, and my aunt, who looked the other way. I don't care what they have a problem with."

Duncan's features hardened at that, but she shook her head. "He didn't molest me or beat me," she clarified. "He was just really, really strict," she explained. "He didn't even want me to leave my home town."

He breathed easier after getting the clarification.

"So there you have it," Kelly said. "You'll be our little house guest!"

Danielle smiled. "I intend on paying you guys rent, or being a live-in maid. I will earn my keep," she said.

Duncan smiled. "I'm sure Kelly would love some help around the house," he said. "So when do you need to move in? I'll be happy to help you with your stuff."

She sighed. "The landlord told me that Conner's parents broke the lease they were so mad. He's moving out this weekend. I think I'll just leave tomorrow if that's okay."

Kelly nodded, "Of course it is." She turned. "I've got that photo-shoot. Would you be able to help her get her stuff from the apartment?"

Duncan nodded. "Of course! Do we need a couple of guys?" he asked.

She shook her head. "It was a furnished apartment. I only have clothes and very few heavy things. I can actually probably manage."

He shook his head. "I don't mind helping," he said.

"Okay," she replied. "I'll text you the info tomorrow," she said with a smile.

"There now," Kelly said. "That wasn't so bad!"

Danielle smiled and hugged them both. "Thank you both so much!"

"You're welcome," Duncan said.

They talked a few more minutes before they showed her the room that she would be staying in. It was Heidi's room from when she stayed with them.

"Okay," Danielle said, walking to the door. "I'll see you at work," she told Kelly, "I'll text you the address," she said to Duncan, "and thank you again!"

They both smiled and waved as she headed to her car, then went back inside.

"Are you okay with that?" Kelly asked.

He smiled. "Of course I am, baby," he said.

She smiled. "If you lock up, I'll finish what Amy started in the bar."

Duncan smiled and nodded. "That sounds like a deal baby."

She giggled and turned, seductively posing for a second as she slid her shorts off.

He laughed and practically ran to lock the doors up for the night. Shutting off the TV, he turned and headed for their room.

Kelly was smiling, kneeling at the foot of the bed, completely naked.

He grinned and stripped quickly, stepping up and staring at her for a second as she looked up demurely, his cock in his hand.

"Did you want me to be in the middle there by Amy?" she asked.

He smiled and shook his head no.

"You didn't?" she asked, surprised.

"I wanted you to be there in the middle alone," he clarified.

She giggled and leaned forwards, taking his rapidly swelling cock in her mouth.

Her lips were warm and soft on his skin, sliding down his shaft and then back up to cup around the head and suck for a moment before repeating the process.

She moaned softly.

He reached down and put both hands on the back and sides of her head. She giggled as he began to pull. His cock pushed deeper into her mouth and he felt her struggle to accommodate him.

He knew he wouldn't last long, being as pent up as he was.

"I won't be able to fuck you if you keep that up," he said.

She shook her head. "I'm only giving you a blowjob," she said. "You can fuck me another time."

He smiled and returned to sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, against the back of her throat. Her soft moans began to fill the room as he thrust again and again.

"God," he grunted, his orgasm reaching its peak. "I'm gonna cum," he warned. She nodded and began to slide faster down his shaft until his cock head expanded slightly and a burst of warm cum filled her mouth.

She moaned again, and swallowed, another taking its place. Again and again he came, pent up from the several sex sessions he'd had without cumming. Whimpering at the larger than normal volume, she did her best to swallow what he had, but ultimately some leaked out of the corners of her mouth.

Sliding over her, he collapsed into bed as she went to the bathroom to clean up.

"God that felt good, baby," he said.

"You're damn right it did," she replied.

He was asleep in minutes.

The next morning, he awoke to the familiar sensation of her lips on his cock again. He shook his head as he peered down under the covers and saw her grinning face.

"It was clearly my turn, goofy," he said.

She shook her head at him. "You didn't wake up, you don't get the honors."

He smiled and reached down, ignoring her swatting hands and turning her over in bed.

"I wanted to...," she said, but then stopped as her eyes rolled back in her head when he entered her. "Oh my fucking God," she said. "You just fucking shoved that beautiful thing in me without any preparation," she moaned. "That was so fucking hot, baby."

She spread her legs farther for him and pulled him against her as he started thrusting into her.

"You can't cum in me though," she said. "I've got that photo-shoot tonight."

He nodded and began to rhythmically thrust in and out of her. Soon, she was clutching at his back and squinting her eyes as an orgasm hit her. He grunted and fought back his own as he felt her pussy clench down on him.

After she finished, they climbed out of bed and headed to the shower together. Washing each other off and soaping up, they enjoyed the warm water together.

"I want you to do your very best not to do anything too naughty with Danielle," she said. "No matter how much she seems to want you to."

He nodded, chuckling. "Okay," he said.

"She might actually ask you to fuck her, but you can't yet." Kelly said.

"Okay," he parroted.

"I know she wants her first time to be magical," she said, looking up at him as she washed his chest. "I'm not saying you guys can't play a little, but just don't cross the final line."

He chuckled. "Baby, I wasn't considering doing anything with her."

She rolled her eyes and smirked at him.

They spent about 10 more minutes in the shower before they both hopped out, got dressed, and headed to work.

Duncan's day started normally enough. He got to work and greeted Kara with a smile and a kiss on the cheek. They had a lot to get done and she was a little sore, so she told him she'd take a rain check on the sex. Around 11, they had a visitor, though.

Rachel came in and grinned, stopping at Kara's desk. "Hey!" Kara said, smiling and standing to hug her.

Duncan came out of his office, smirking. "What are you doing here?" he asked, grinning.

She smiled and shrugged. "I remember being told that I could come up here to your work if I needed to get some dick," she said frankly.

He laughed and glanced at Kara.

"Hold my calls," he sighed, winking at Rachel.

She rolled her eyes and reached for his hand. They turned and headed for his office. Rachel stopped at the door and peered back at Kara.

"Aren't you gonna join us?" she asked.

Kara smiled widely. "Are you sure?"

Rachel grinned and nodded.

Kara put the incoming calls going to voicemail and then stood, coming into Duncan's office and shutting the door behind her. Rachel came up to her swiftly and kissed her neck as her hands began to undo the front of Kara's button-down shirt.

"You are one sexy woman," Rachel said, smiling as she kissed Kara's neck and shoulder.

"So are you," Kara replied, sighing contentedly. "We're probably gonna have to stay late boss," she said, glancing at Duncan.

He smiled and shook his head. "We can order in for lunch," he said. He'd sat in his chair and unzipped his pants, watching the two. Taking his cock in his hand, he began to slowly stroke as they undressed each other. One would suck and kiss at the other for a minute before that girl switched roles and became the aggressor.

Duncan quickly swelled to full size as his slowly slid his hand up and down his shaft. Kara's perky breasts looked amazing as Rachel mauled and sucked at them. Her nipples were erect and her breathing heavy as the blonde knelt and began to pull off her skirt.

Standing, she pulled Rachel over towards Duncan's desk and then lay across it, face up.

He smiled and stood, seeing what she wanted.

Stripping Kara's panties and skirt off, Rachel didn't bother with kissing anywhere besides her ultimate target. She dropped her face directly between Kara's legs and began to slurp and suck noisily, causing the redhead to begin to moan immediately.

Duncan came up to her and held the back of her neck as she scooted towards him, her head hanging down where his legs usually were. Gripping his thick cock in one hand, he slid the tip across her lips and then inside as they parted to accommodate his girth.

"God that's hot," Rachel said, pausing for a moment. She lowered her face back down to Kara's cunt though, and resumed her affectionate licking, biting, and sucking. Soft moans emanated from the blonde, and she worked the rest of her clothes off while attending to Kara.

Duncan lifted Kara's head slightly, and thrust. He saw that she was more easily able to take more of him in and smiled, repeating the maneuver.

"Tap my leg if you need me to pull out," he said.

She nodded with a pleasured whimper as he began to slide in. Her lips tightened around him as they slid over the head of his cock, pursing tightly. Sliding deeper, they moved over his shaft as he slowly slid farther and farther in. He felt himself at the back of her throat and pushed gently, feeling her open for him so he could slide completely in. Looking down, he saw that her lips were stretched around his shaft and tight against the base. He didn't have any pubic hair, as Kara had shaved him a few weeks before and he'd had to keep it shaved to cut down on the itching.

He extracted quickly and then slid the tip back into her mouth as he glanced down. Rachel was still hungrily devouring the redhead's pussy, causing her to whimper around the crown of his cock.

He felt Kara's hands on his rear as they began to pull. He obliged her by sliding completely into her mouth and then her throat a few seconds later.

"God that feels incredible," he said. Kara whimpered around him in response, but didn't shake her head or move to get him to pull out. He bobbed in and out of her throat a bit before pulling out as she gasped for breath. He paused a second and then thrust in again, relishing in the incredible feeling of her mouth and throat tightly squeezing all of his dick.

Kara whimpered around his shaft and he felt her tongue moving slightly against him. He pulled out, and then hovered near her mouth as she began to cry out, an orgasm from Rachel's efforts at her pussy finally overcoming her. She pulled him back in for a moment, sucking the head before pulling against him and forcing him down her throat again. He felt her gag and then whimper as she came, Rachel's tongue moving over her clit in small circles. She forced her head forwards then, pressing tightly against his pubic bone as she finished cumming, before she slid him back out, gasping for breath.

"God," Kara moaned. "That was so fucking hot."

Duncan smiled and easily stroked his erection. "You two are too much."

Standing, Rachel came around and stepped in front of Duncan, sliding Kara back on the desk a bit and moving into a sexy looking sixty-nine. She quickly buried her head between Kara's legs. The blonde was amazingly tall enough to fit perfectly over Kara's face as she lay in the same position on Duncan's desk.

"Oh yeah," Rachel said, smiling back at Duncan. "She's gonna get me all nice and wet for you, baby."

The two girls then spent a good ten minutes bringing each other to a mutual orgasm, lips and tongues pulsing and pressing against their respective pussies.

After the two had finished having an orgasm, Kara signaled for Duncan to come forwards. He smiled and stood, sliding behind Rachel as she bent forwards over Kara's face. Taking care not to squish his balls between himself and the redhead's forehead, Duncan moved up and began to slide the tip of his cock against Rachel's incredibly tight pussy.

"Fuck, this is gonna be good," Kara said. She was reaching down and forcing Rachel's face back into her snatch. The blonde whimpered and did as she was bade, her lips and tongue quickly finding Kara's mound again.

Duncan smiled then, feeling Kara's warm tongue on the underside of the head of his cock. He gripped Rachel's hips tightly, relishing the feeling of her hips and the way he could maneuver them as he wished. Gently, he began to push into her, pausing every little bit so that she could accommodate him. Eventually, with great care, he was able to completely enter her. She raised her head for a second to groan in pleasure and look back at him.

"Son of a bitch," Duncan said. "God you feel good."

"Fuck me," she begged. "Fuckin' make me yours."

He groaned as she lowered her head back to Kara's mound and resumed playing. Duncan started to slowly slide in and out of the young woman, groaning in pleasure.

"Jesus," Kara said. He felt her tongue at the point where he was sliding into Rachel's pussy, and had no idea how she was able to maneuver it so.

There was a subtle chuckle from the doorway as Duncan looked up. Mark was standing there smiling.

"How the hell do you always know?" he asked.

Mark smiled. "I was actually coming over to ask if we were doing lunch. I called Kara to get her to find out and it went to voicemail. I put two and two together after that," he said with a grin.

The two women were oblivious, moaning and slurping at each other as Duncan slowly slid in and out.

"I certainly didn't expect to find my girlfriend's sister here, though," he said. "Mind if I join you?"

Duncan smiled and shrugged.

"No fucking me," Kara said, her voice muffled and quiet from the current positioning.

Mark frowned and then shrugged, apparently realizing that he was still allowed to use their mouths.

Rachel smiled and quickly lowered her lips over his waiting shaft, moaning as he began to thrust in time with Duncan.

"Spitroast," he said with a grin, looking up at Duncan. "Didn't we do this with Kelly?" he asked, looking pensive.

Duncan nodded. "That's when you came in her mouth," he replied.

"Oh, right," Mark said, smiling. "Good times."

Rachel's head was pressed tightly down on Mark's shaft, whimpering as Duncan powered into her. Kara was still underneath the three of them, her tongue still busy with Rachel's pussy.

"Fuck that feels good," the blonde said, taking Mark back into her mouth. She whimpered then as Duncan began to slide harder and harder into her. "Fuck," she whimpered. "Harder," she begged.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers