Lucky Man Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers

The day turned out to be a busy one, and though Kara had initially seemed to want to come in and fuck, the phone kept ringing and she wasn't able to get away from it. Eventually, she told him that she could probably wait until tomorrow to fool around with him. He felt a little bad, as she obviously wanted to, and she'd seemed very somber and needy lately. He'd have to talk to Kelly about it and see if she had any insights into what the problem was.

He treated his wife to lunch that day, and apparently she had the same kind of day that he had. She'd frowned and told him that she hadn't even had time to misbehave with her boss.

After lunch, it was more of the same, right up until quitting time. He met Kelly and Danielle at home, both looking happy to be away from work. Heading inside, they relaxed for a couple of hours before getting up and getting ready for the night out.

Kelly helped Danielle pick out something, loaning her a sexy little blue number after selecting a black one for herself. Duncan wore some dark pants and a nice button-down shirt. He whistled, nodding approvingly at the two women as they came out of the bedroom.

"You ladies look incredible!" he said, smiling widely. Danielle smiled and giggled at Kelly as they took his arms in their own and walked out to his truck. Soon, they were headed over to pick up Zeke and Amy, Danielle being offered the seat between Kelly and Duncan.

"Do you think it will get... you know..." Danielle asked, nervously.

Kelly smiled and glanced over at Duncan. "I know for a fact we're gonna get a little frisky tonight. You don't have to participate, of course," Kelly said.

Danielle smiled appreciatively. "Well, that's not how a dom/sub relationship works, though," she said. "I'm supposed to be an obedient sub. I'm supposed to do what you tell me to or I get in trouble."

Duncan smiled. "Sounds like someone's been studying."

She giggled and leaned into his arm. "I just believe in being the best at whatever you're doing."

Kelly grinned and pulled the blonde over to her for a second. They affectionately caressed for a moment before returning to their normal sitting positions. A few minutes later, they pulled up to the Winger's residence and hopped out.

Duncan led the way, followed by Kelly and then Danielle. He knocked on the door and waited. A few seconds later, Zeke opened the door and smiled widely.

"Hey guys!" he said, smiling and shaking Duncan's hand. "Come on in!"

Duncan stepped to the side and let Kelly and Danielle enter first, then followed, allowing Zeke to shut the door behind them.

Amy came out of the back wearing a tight and sexy little black dress. The couples and their young friend greeted each other and talked. Zeke showed them around their house and then they left to go to a nice restaurant.

As they pulled in to the parking lot, Kelly stopped the group.

"Come here," she said sternly, looking at Amy.

"Yes, Mistress," Amy said, walking quickly towards her. Kelly reached forwards and turned her hand over, sliding it between her legs and then slightly upwards.

"What's the verdict?" Duncan asked.

"She's being a good girl for now, no panties," she said. She reached into the truck again and pulled out a small sack. Reaching in, she pulled out Amy's collar, along with a leash.

Duncan saw Amy bite her lip nervously, obviously turned on at the thought of being collared in public.

"I think we'll just go with the collar for now," Kelly said, reaching up and putting it on the gorgeous blonde.

"Yes, Mistress," Amy said obediently.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" Kelly asked.

Amy nodded quickly. "Yes, Mistress!"

She turned and looked at Danielle, who's eyes went wide as she waited nervously. Reaching into her bag, Kelly pulled out a black collar and leash.

"This collar is a symbol," Kelly said. "When you put it on, it means you're a submissive. Our submissive."

Danielle nodded, smiling widely.

"It means you'll do whatever Kelly and I tell you," Duncan said, "or you'll be punished."

She smiled wider for a moment and then caught herself. "Yes, Master," she said, then turned and looked at Kelly, "and Mistress."

"We're going to leave the leashes off for now, and maybe use them afterwards." Duncan said.

Both Amy and Danielle said, "Yes, Master," in near unison.

"Don't think you're getting off easy," Kelly said, walking up to Zeke. She slid her hand in the front of his pants and then down. He groaned and closed his eyes as she apparently reached his cock.

"Yes, Mistress," he managed to say.

"Already hard," she said. "How pathetic."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, grimacing. She must have been squeezing him hard, Duncan realized. She withdrew her hand and wiped it playfully on his chest. Walking in, they waited patiently to be sat down. Duncan looked over at Danielle, who saw the movement and smiled at him sweetly. He almost felt bad for the thoughts swirling around in his mind at that moment.

He pictured that sweet face wrapping its lips around his cock. He pictured her gagging as she forced herself down on his cock, because of course she was a naturally gifted cocksucker. Snickering, he shook his fantasy away and followed the rest as the hostess led them to their table.

A few people did a double-take as the group passed them and they saw the collars on the two women. If Amy or Danielle were embarrassed though, they didn't show it. The pretty young woman led them to a round corner booth where there was plenty of room for all five of them. They sat with the two men on the outside. Kelly was in the very middle with Danielle next to Zeke and Amy next to Duncan.

Kelly looked over at Zeke and raised a finger. "You will behave and leave my slut alone," she said, gesturing to Danielle. The young woman chewed at her bottom lip as she listened to Kelly speak. She seemed to like being called a slut, even though she was still a virgin. "Until I tell you otherwise," she added.

"Yes, Mistress," Zeke said.

Their waitress came around and took their drink order as they perused the menu.

Duncan, feeling frisky, already, reached over and slid his hand to Amy's thigh. As the waitress came back, she glanced down and smiled, but didn't say anything.

"Honey, you know what you want?" Duncan asked, glancing over at Kelly. The waitresses eyebrows raised as she tried to figure out what was going on.

"I think so," Kelly said.

"Amy, Zeke, Danielle?" Duncan asked. They all nodded, though Amy was breathing heavier than the others. Duncan's warm hand was gripping her inner thigh pointedly. There was no mistaking his intent, placing his hand there. He was claiming her as his.

The waitress glanced over at Zeke as he started to dictate what he wanted to her. During the exchange, Duncan slid his hand up her thigh until he'd reached her pussy. She inhaled sharply and closed her eyes as his fingers pushed against her folds. Not bothering to warm up to it, he slid a finger under and then upwards, causing her to close her eyes and lean forwards. The waitress glanced over, smiled at what was going on, and then finished with Zeke's order. She looked at Danielle then and asked if she knew what she wanted.

The young blonde, preoccupied with watching Amy up until then, looked at the waitress and then back down at her menu. "Oh, yes!" she said, snapping her fingers. She started to dictate her order then, glancing back at Duncan and Amy every few seconds.

Duncan slid his single digit slowly in and out of Zeke's wife, building up a steady rhythm as he looked through the menu with one hand. Amy's breathing grew heavier, her eyes still closed as Duncan fingered her. She had one hand up on her brow, holding her head up, and the other was gripping her fork like it was trying to run away.

"And you?" the waitress asked, looking at Kelly. Duncan glanced over at his wife who was covering a wide grin. Kelly began to order as Amy continued to breathe heavily, Duncan's finger plunging in and out of her.

As she finished, the waitress turned and smiled. "And you?" she asked.

Amy looked up and mumbled something. Duncan chuckled and stopped for a second so she could enunciate more, but started again as she finished. She moaned quietly.

"What about you, studly?" the waitress asked.

Duncan smiled and ordered, answering the few questions she had. "Alright guys," she said, turning. "I'll get these put in and come back to check on you in a second. My name is Isabel if you need anything."

"Thank you," came the response from the four at the table that could still speak.

"You're not doing a very good job of concealing yourself," Kelly said playfully. "I think she knew what we were doing."

"Sorry, Mistress," Amy said. "Master's fingers are very... persuasive," she whispered.

Duncan, still gently fingering the blonde as she adoringly clutched at his arm, looked up and smiled at Danielle.

"Zeke," Kelly said. "Reach over and quietly rub Danielle's pussy," she whispered.

Danielle's eyes briefly went wide but then she glanced over at Kelly. A smiled found it's way to her lips then as Zeke's arm moved over to her. She looked up at Duncan then and gasped, covering her mouth and then leaning forwards into the table.

"Oh my God," she said.

"Don't stick anything in her," Kelly said. "Just rub her clit for now."

"Yes, Mistress," Zeke said.

Danielle and Amy both were quietly whimpering when the waitress came back to check on them.

"So which of you is the Dom?" the waitress asked, drawing surprised looks from the three that were still functioning.

Kelly and Duncan both laughed along with Zeke. Danielle and Amy giggled but they were several seconds late to respond. Duncan glanced over at Danielle. She was gently clutching at Zeke's arm, much the same way that Amy was doing to his.

"My husband and I are," Kelly answered.

"Nice," Isabel said. "Although that's a little odd. Most of the time there's only one, though I suppose having two isn't that weird."

Kelly smiled. "We're still learning the ropes. I'm assuming that you are a..."

"I'm a very lucky sub," the girl said, reaching up and pulling at the silk collar around the base of her neck.

Kelly smiled. "I like it. Very subtle. I didn't even notice it."

Isabel smiled. "It was a compromise I had to make," she said. "They don't exactly let me wear a dog collar to work." She looked at the two women. "So are they all your subs?"

Kelly grinned and nodded.

Isabel smiled. "Wow. That's definitely different, but not unique." She glanced over at Duncan and then down between Amy's legs. "Did she cum yet?" she whispered.

Duncan smiled. "Not yet," he replied.

She looked around nervously again and then leaned in closer. "Can I have a taste?" she whispered, looking at him almost pleadingly.

He glanced over at Kelly, who was covering her laugh with a hand. She shrugged though, and he pulled his hand free from Amy's pussy, causing the blonde to moan quietly. Reaching up, he held his hand out for her.

Glancing and then turning completely around, Isabel seemed satisfied that no one else was in danger of seeing her, and lifted his hand. She glanced around a final time and then wrapped her lips around his finger in one swift motion, sucking hard and sliding her lips tightly upwards. Amy's juices were sucked clean off of his finger as she released his hand and let him slide it back between Amy's legs.

"Mmm," she said. "Fuck that tasted good."

Kelly, still grinning widely, nodded and looked over at Duncan again.

"I know," Isabel said. "I just can't help myself sometimes." She winked and then turned to go check on her other tables, licking her lips briefly as she did so.

The table laughed as soon as she was out of range.

"That was pretty goddamn hot," Zeke admitted. "Holy shit."

Duncan grinned widely. "By the way she was sucking on my finger, she's got to give one hell of a blowjob."

The young policeman smiled widely.

Danielle started to whimper then as he continued to gently rub at her pussy. Kelly turned her face towards her and lifted her chin. "Is my Duckling about to cum?" she whispered quietly.

Danielle nodded.

"You didn't even ask permission though," Kelly admonished.

Danielle whimpered. "I... I'm sorry..." she muttered. "Can I..." she trailed off.

"It's your first real experience being a sub," Kelly said. "I'll let it slide this time."

Danielle's head dropped forwards then as she blurted out, "Thank you, Mistress," and began to cum. She whimpered quietly, obviously holding back her moans of pleasure. Amy, spurred on by the erotic sight, desperately looked at Duncan.

"Can I please cum, Master," she whispered.

He smiled and nodded. "You may," he replied.

She cried out quickly and bit down gently on his shoulder as she began to cum. He could feel her pussy convulsing down on his digit, her muffled cries into his shirt causing him to get semi-hard.

Isabel came by then, carrying their tray of food. Both girls began to quickly compose themselves, and catch their breath, smiles wide on their faces.

After setting the food down, she smiled and asked if there was anything else anyone needed. As she left, Duncan turned and smiled at Kelly.

The pair let the other three eat in peace for the whole meal. When Isabel brought them the check, she smiled and knelt down next to Duncan.

"You guys seem like a lot of fun," she said. "If you're up for it, my Dom and I know a great club you guys might enjoy some weekend. He and my boyfriend take me there sometimes. It's pretty incredible!" She smiled widely and then glanced down.

Amy had reached over and was gently stroking Duncan's crotch. Isabel looked down and saw the sizable bulge that he was working with. Her eyes grew slightly wider and she smiled.

"Wow," she said, glancing over at Kelly appreciatively. "Here," she said, handing a piece of paper to Duncan. "You can call or text me. I'll give you my Dom's info if you like and he can let me come and play."

Duncan smiled. "Thank you so much, Isabel. You've been wonderful."

Standing back up, she took his credit card and left, paying the bill. After signing for the check, the quintet filed out of the building, drawing more than a few stares.

Climbing into the vehicle, Kelly slid in the back with Zeke while Amy and Danielle sat up front with Duncan. After a few minutes, Duncan looked back and saw Zeke leaning over kissing Kelly's neck.

"So what do you think, Danielle?" she asked, sighing in pleasure. "Having fun?"

The young woman smiled and turned around. "That was definitely a lot of fun. I can't believe we did that!"

Kelly giggled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, and you were such a good little Sub too."

"Thank you," Danielle replied.

Amy giggled.

"And you?" Kelly asked, glancing over at her.

Amy smiled. "I definitely enjoyed it, Mistress."

"Good," Kelly said.

"Danielle," Duncan cut in.

She was sitting on the other side of Amy when he addressed her, and looked over at him. "Yes?"

He turned and looked at her pointedly. Amy leaned over and whispered in Danielle's ear.

"Oh! Shit, sorry," Danielle sputtered. "Yes, Master?"

The other four started laughing easily as Duncan continued. "Amy has a rule that she isn't allowed to wear panties while we're playing. It doesn't matter where we are. If she's my sub for the evening, she's not wearing them."

Danielle nodded, looking at him pointedly. He smiled at her. Without saying anything, she blushed slightly and took a deep breath. Reaching up, she pulled her skirt up and worked her fingers into the straps of her panties, then sat up and began to work them off.

"Good girl," he said, as she handed them over. He smiled and hung them from the rear view mirror, drawing laughs from the others.

"You're not to wear any other... fuck..." Kelly moaned from the backseat, "panties... when you're playing with us," she said, suspiciously sounding like other things were happening back there. He glanced back and saw a flushed look on her face.

"What's he doing baby?" Duncan asked.

She whimpered again. "He's got his fingers in my pussy," she said quietly.

"Did you tell him to do that?" Duncan asked.

She shivered as Zeke leaned over and kissed her neck, his free hand moving to her breast. "No," she admitted. "He's being a very naughty sub, isn't he?"

Duncan grinned "He certainly is. I guess he likes being punished."

Kelly fumbled around in her bag for a second as Zeke continued his misbehavior, even going so far as to push Kelly over in the seat. His arms easily lifted her waist up and he wasted no time in burying his face in her pussy.

"Oh my," Danielle said, looking back. Kelly clutched the seats to either side of her and cried out in surprise.

"Oh fuck..." she said. Duncan looked back and saw the young policeman ravenously going at his wife's pussy, his thin, blond, beard and mustache slick with her juices.

Kelly's left hand clutched a pair of leashes, which Duncan took from her and handed over to Amy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Kelly moaned, reaching down and pulling at the back of his head. "Right there," she whispered. She grew silent then, her back arched as she began to cum, Zeke's talented lips and tongue unrelentingly assaulting her.

Duncan pulled into the parking lot and turned off the engine, then spun around and watched. Kelly was still in the throes of her impromptu orgasm, albeit the tail end of it. Zeke lifted her up, his hands sliding up the back of her dress and into his torso, his lips finding hers in the throes of passion. One hand pulled at her arched back, the other supporting her head. Her arms were hanging limply behind her as she whimpered against him. For several long seconds, they kissed until he finally set her back down gently on the seat.

"Sorry," he said. "I just couldn't help myself."

She smiled and leaned back over, pulling him back into her for another kiss. "You're most definitely forgiven," she said.

He smiled.

"Such a good boy," she said, running a finger across his chin.

Duncan stepped out of the vehicle and went around to the other side, opening the door for Danielle and Amy. The two stepped out next to him and looked up at him sweetly. He turned and peered in through the passenger seat to the backseat. Kelly and Zeke were collecting themselves. The two hopped out, Kelly pulling her rumpled skirt down. Amy helped her get her hair presentable again.

He held out one of the leashes for Kelly, who took it and turned towards Amy. He turned and smiled at Danielle.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked.

She smiled nervously. "Yes, sir," she said quietly. He lifted her chin and planted a quick kiss on her lips, causing her to melt slightly, a whimper sliding from her lips. She looked up at him, waiting patiently. He grinned and lifted the end of the leash, clipping it to the collar around her neck, then sliding his hand along the length until he had the other end. Turning, he smiled and handed it to Kelly.

"It will look less conspicuous if you have the leashes," he said. He smiled and turned, leading the five into the club that he'd driven them to. It was the same dance club that they'd been to a few months ago.

Duncan led them inside, followed by Kelly, the girls, and then Zeke. He paid the cover and ignored the smiling stares of the girl behind the counter. The bouncer, having seen weird shit on a nightly basis, didn't bat an eye after checking their id's.

People didn't exactly point and talk when they walked by. It was more of a subtle ogling, an appreciative glance and nod, or an inquisitive smile. He found a table and led the group to it. A waitress found them a little later, and Duncan ordered a round of drinks. Danielle wasn't 21, and couldn't drink, so he ordered her a soda.

They quietly spoke, Kelly still holding both of the leashes. After thirty minutes of quiet conversation, Kelly handed Danielle's leash to Duncan. A young man, who had been idly watching the three young women from nearby, caught Kelly's eye and she smiled and waved him over. Stepping away from the group, she talked to him quietly, shook his hand and gestured back to the group. He smiled widely and stepped over to join them.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers