Lucky Me Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

Once again she looked at me.

"Ah...no. I ah...well hell Beth, I'd have to say I totally agree with you, one hundred percent here."

"Ah huh..."

I looked at her. "No...really, I do, I see your point and have to say I don't really see a problem with it...not at all."

"So...in other words, later on this afternoon perhaps, or this evening, after your dad wakes up? You won't have any problems with watching him fuck, or eat me out? Or me sucking his dick dry?"

Talk about short-sightedness. I hadn't really thought about that. I hadn't considered the fact that might indeed be part of the equation. Why was it, I had to ask myself...that I was perfectly ok (hell admittedly excited at the thought of it even) in seeing her munching rugs with any of the three women...including her own mother, (even more so perhaps) and yet...hesitant about how I'd feel about her fucking my old man.

"Like I said Jim...I've already come to a decision about all this, now...you need to do the same before anything else happens. Period!"

"She's right Jim, but you already know that," Kathy said chiming in. "So best you do that...and soon too."

I was surprised when I spoke as soon as I did. "You're right Beth. One hundred percent. I'm sitting here thinking about fucking your mother, and actually looking forward to that, to be perfectly honest about it. And fucking Kathy again...and mom, and of course...you too, as often as possible in fact. Sometimes a fuck is just a fuck...nothing more, nothing less. A pleasurable, fun naughty one perhaps...but it's still just that. And then, as you and I had this morning, it can be a whole lot more too. And I do know this...when you do finally fuck dad, and you will...I also know, it won't be, or feel the same way with him as it was with me this morning."

"No...it won't," she smiled. "So...we're all in agreement then?" She said looking around. "Everyone on the same page with this?"

"Well, speaking for your mother and father, I do know they certainly will be. And as for myself, hell yes. How about you Diane?"

Diane smiled looking at me. "So when do I get to fuck you then?" she asked.

**

I stood there looking down at Diane's cum-splattered cunt. Unfortunately, she wasn't on the pill, and so I'd had to pull out, which I did...shooting off several ribbons of cream all over her pussy much to her delight. It had been Beth's own words causing this to happen as quickly as it had, Diane still laying there on the kitchen table, still trying to catch her breath.

"How about now?" Beth had said.

I had thus stood there fucking my Aunt Diane...Beth's mom, while she and Aunt Kathy stood looking on...well for a few minutes anyway. And then they simply reached over and began masturbating one another while the two of us fucked.

Ok, so it was hot seeing them doing that. Hotter still while I stood there poking her mother's hole, the realization that in the not too distant future now perhaps...I'd be standing there where she was, watching her as she fucked my father.

The thing was, I now realized...I was good with that.

I stepped back, sitting down in my chair, glancing down at my semi-spent prick still dripping with a bit of cum-drool. As I did, Beth stepped over likewise looking at her mom, giggling as she stood there.

"You're a mess," she said simply.

"Yes I know," Diane said starting to sit up.

"No, stay where you are, let me clean you up," Beth told her. Though I'm sure her mother thought her to be doing it another way. Instead, she leaned over, her tongue suddenly snaking out.

"Ba...Beth?"

"Relax mom...and besides, so far...the only two of us who haven't done anything together or to one another...is you and I."

"Ba...but honey, I ah...well, just because...it doesn't mean that...that..."

"I know mom...but I want to," she said pushing her down again, and then licking her, licking the cum-drippings of my recent spending from within the folds of her mother's quite messy looking pussy. Though admittedly, sitting there watching her do that was already waking the dead in me.

"God...that...feels...good!" She stated. "Where ever in the world did you..."

"From me of course," Kathy quipped. "Not half bad for only a couple of lessons either huh?" She giggled further, though now eyeing me as she did that. "And speaking of lessons...isn't it about time I taught you a little more on how to do that as well?" She then said coming over lifting one leg, placing it down on the chair I was sitting in. I sat there staring at my Aunt's glistening cunt. "Ok Jim...listen up. A woman's clit is like a fine, highly tuned instrument. You don't just start strumming it...you need to tune it up first, and this dear boy...is how you go about doing that."

I was in the middle of rehearsal when mom finally entered the kitchen area.

"Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have slept in...what did I miss anyway?" She then asked.

And though mom obviously had missed quite a bit, she soon made up for that in spades.

Taking a bit of a time out and a breather, the girls went about fixing up something for breakfast, though even dad slept through all that, not at all unexpectedly.

"I'll make sure he has a nice dinner," mom laughed after we had cleaned everything up. "Let him rest...I have a feeling he's going to need it," she added.

We soon after sauntered out into the backyard. The sun well up now, though it was only mildly warm...not at all hot, simply put...nice and comfortable. When mom and Kathy began spreading out several large fluffy quilts out on the grass, I knew then I was headed towards a very enjoyable afternoon. Made even more so for me at least, as the girls made it known they were going to start things out between the four of them, though I was welcome...and invited to make rounds, jumping in where-ever I felt like it. Which at the time turned out to be one of the best ideas I'd ever heard.

As mom had done with Diane, scissor fucking her earlier, so did the four of them likewise start out that way. Beth and her mom (which was fucking awesome I might add) and then Mom and Kathy doing that too, laying side-by-side, cunt fucking one another while I ran around like a chicken with its head....well, with its dick hard perhaps. Point being...jumping in, touching, feeling, sometimes being touched as I made my rounds, grabbing tits here...there, tickling clits while they cunt-rubbed, and then later while they sucked and ate one another out, occasionally sticking my dick in a hot wet juicy cunt here and there, until I had actually managed to skewer all four of them over a matter of time.

I pretty much had nothing to do with their respective orgasms this time, which was still fun to watch and see as they all four got one another off. The highlight for me was...seeing them afterwards all four lying side-by-side on the blanket there as I stood over all of them, jerking myself off...as they watched. And then finally, when it was time, dousing them all with a liberal amount of "Jimmy's" soothing lotion cum cream, watching it splatter, spurting, and hitting all four women almost everywhere.

Fuck that was hot.

And then dad joined us...walking out, naked as a jaybird after finally waking up.

"Now it's my turn," he said, and proceeded to take up where I'd just recently left off.

After he'd added his own special brand of sauce to the mixture, we all rushed in to clean up again, and began the task of preparing a feast for dinner that evening.

After which, we'd spend the rest of the night doing, and seeing, and experiencing things, I started to wonder if we hadn't actually been the first ones to even think up.

"Ok, maybe not. But it sure as hell felt like it."

**

Come Monday everyone including myself went about the daily routine of life again. Heading off to work myself, though I was scheduled to get off early that afternoon, I headed out as did my Aunt running home long enough to feed her cat. She had promised to return later, even as exhausted as we'd all been from the night before, there remained a high level of sexual excitement that seemed to permeate the air.

"We may be later in the afternoon getting home," mom stated. "I'm taking Diane and Beth out shopping, and Diane wants to look at a couple of apartments nearby," she then added.

During a lull in the action we'd all been enjoying, one of the topics of conversation discussed was Diane's intent and desire to move here...much to my delight as I wasn't too thrilled with them having to head back at the end of the week. With everything that had happened, and with what we all now knew...my aunt had made the decision to sell her house and move here where she could be closer to all of us.

"I still wish you'd reconsider," dad had said. "There's plenty of room here, and with a little rearranging, and some slight remodeling, we can easily accommodate you and Beth," he'd told his sister, with mom agreeing as they stood there together.

"I don't want to be an imposition," she'd responded back. "We'll think about it, but I'd still like to get some kind of an idea of what's out there we might be able to afford."

They'd left it at that, though dad winked at me, telling me that one way or another, he'd convince my Aunt to move in with us.

I arrived home early that afternoon, dad likewise home as well having finished up early and deciding to take the rest of the day off. Not too surprisingly I found out why when I got home as Aunt Kathy had returned too, the two of them on the couch in the den...naked, when I came in.

My Aunt currently had her brothers cock inside her mouth, sucking it slowly, teasingly when I came walking in.

"Shit you guys...dad....you put me to shame!" I told them both.

"We're just making up for a little lost time," he grinned a little sheepishly. "And you know your Aunt Kathy...she loves sucking a nice hard cock whenever she gets the chance to do that."

"And you just happened to have one when she came over."

Though Aunt Kathy now looked up at me, "And you...I bet, are in the process of getting one."

She was right of course, I was. Though it would have been near impossible not to, looking at her sexy voluptuous body as she sat next to dad, leaning over in order to suck him, her gorgeous tits dangling down so provocatively.

"You might as well sit down next to your dad, so I can do you both," she then stated, sliding off the couch to kneel down on the carpeted floor instead. Once again the situation was a little strange for me, though I hurriedly removed my clothes, moments later naked as well sitting next to my father, each one of us with hard stiff pricks sticking straight up as Kathy proceeded to "two" hand us, alternately taking turns sucking our respective dicks back and forth.

When we were both so fucking hard we could have broken bricks (like we weren't already) Kathy then suggested we try something else.

"You know what I'd like to try," she said grinning with a wicked looking twinkle in her eye.

"Ah oh...watch out, she's feeling nasty again!" Dad commented.

"You know me too well," she laughed. "But you're right...I am feeling nasty. Really nasty, and with two cocks at my service...I can't think of a better way to use...and feel them both except through a DP."

"What's that?" I asked never having heard the term before.

"Double penetration," she said glibly. "Or in other words...one of you in my ass, the other one in my pussy. Though I dare say, there's no way in hell I can accommodate your father there, so how about it sport? You game for a little ass-fucking?"

I'd certainly heard about it, thought about it, but had never done it. "You can do that? Take us both inside you at the exact same time?"

"Oh hell yes, though it's been a few years since I've done that, but with the two of you available now...I'd enjoy trying it again. Like I said...you up for doing that?" She asked.

It took me all of two seconds to consider it. "Sure! Why the hell not?" And then, "So...how do we do this anyway?"

"Well, the best way I think, is for me to climb up into Jeff's lap, once I've straddled him and gotten him deep inside me, you come up from behind and then enter me that way. Let's make sure I'm well lubricated first though before we even go there. Hand me my purse."

The fact she carried a jar of KY with her didn't surprise me for some odd reason. The fact that she seemed well prepared for any contingency was, well...that was my Aunt Kathy. The typical (or perhaps not so typical) girl-scout. Always prepared.

"Here, let me slick up your dick," she told me. "And then you ream my ass a little using some of it." We did that. Soon, she was a juicy Lucy, sounding all slick and slippery as she eased herself down over dad's cock, fully impaling herself, holding still for a moment before inviting me over to join the two of them.

"You sure this is going to work?"

"Without a doubt," she moaned excitedly. "Now, just make sure you aim for the right hole, or you'll be joining your father, and even I'm not sure I could handle both of you at once there."

I indeed took aim, and spent a few moments introducing the tip of my prick to her cute little bum-hole.

"Quit teasing me there damn it!" She laughed. "That tickles! Just fucking stick it in, though not all at once. Just push until the head of your dick slips in...then hold it there for a moment until I say otherwise."

I did that, moments later looking down, watching as her opening slowly began to accommodate the tip of my prick. Fascinated, I watched as she seemed to gobble me up, sliding over me, and then wham...I was inside her.

"Nice!" She moaned as I held still. "OK, a bit more now," she urged, and then urged more again seconds later. "Good! Good! Way fucking good! Now Jim, now! Shove the rest of it in me!"

And just like that, I was deep inside her ass, my cock resting weirdly in a way against dads, though his was deep in the other side. Even so, I could still feel him, especially when he moved a little, throbbing a bit, as he felt me.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah that's hot!" Kathy groaned deeply starting to move against us. It took a moment to work out the synchronization, but once we had, we began sawing her one way, and then the other simultaneously. Even for me, the sensation was uniquely different, her ass so frigging tight that it gripped my dick like a tight glove, pulling on it with each and every stroke, in...and out.

I guess with the two of us working her like that, it didn't take long for my Aunt to start audibly expressing herself, which usually meant a whole string of obscene, filthy sounding words as she skyrocketed off towards orgasm. Frankly, it turned me on even more, hearing her do that, though I was already pretty turned on as it was...fucking my Aunt's ass while dad pummeled her pussy from below.

"That's it you sweet fuckers!" She cried out. Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt! Fill me full of that nasty, dirty, creamy, smeary..." she was trying to come up with something else to add to that.

"Spunky," dad tossed in.

"Yeah spunky!" She herself included. "Spunky, juicy, fuck juice!" she finished suddenly yelling crying out her rapture as her cunt literally liquefied, volumes of her own sweet juice suddenly cascading down and out of her like a waterfall as she bathed us both, even my balls getting splashed copiously as she squirted what felt like a gallon of cum.

"Here's mine!" Dad yelled moments later, panting...grunting, thrusting like a wild man beneath her, and then suddenly sitting still as he emptied his balls deep inside his sister.

I wasn't too far behind, hearing and seeing them both, I now thrust once or twice more, felt the head of my dick come apart, or so it felt like anyway, and then filled my Aunt's bowels with my own syrupy mixture.

We soon after collapsed in a heap together, still panting trying to collect our respective breaths when mom, Aunt Diane...and of course Beth came walking in.

**

"Well, that certainly looks...interesting!" Beth was the first to say as the three of them stood there looking on.

"I'll say. Jesus Kath, even I've never tried doing that...but I sure as hell am now!" Mom said jumping in.

"Fine...but you're going to have to wait just a bit for your turn then," dad informed her. "I'm not quite as young as I used to be."

"No worries...you rest up, regain some strength. In the meantime, I've got just the thing that we can use, provided Jim's up to the task himself of course."

It was only a short time later when I was to learn I would soon be fucking both Beth as well as my mom in the ass, while Kathy played the role of the other guy while waiting on dad to man up again. It just so happened that mom had a strap on she'd just recently purchased, and had been dying to try it out. Ironically perhaps, she did, though not quite in the way I think she first thought she'd be using it.

Diane wasn't too keen on trying that herself, though after we'd finished, she did state that perhaps one day, she might actually attempt it. I chuckled when not long after that, I walked in on her a few days later, mom buried in her ass up to the hilt, finally trying out her strap-on herself.

**

As dad had stated earlier, he eventually convinced his sister, my sister to move in with us, which she did. Giving up my room upstairs to Aunt Diane (though she sleeps with mom and dad almost as much as she sleeps alone now). As for me? Well I of course moved in with Beth into her...well, our room now I guess you'd call it. Which works for all of us, all the way around.

Quite naturally Aunt Kathy comes over even more often than she used to. And needless to say, whenever she does, you can damn well bet it usually turns into one hell of an interesting evening.

And yeah...Beth finally fucked dad too, it was interesting to watch, though at the time her mom and mine were busily gobbling my prick together, so it made it a lot easier for me at the time. But, as I said...as Beth said, whenever we're alone, and it's just us...there is something different about it that I experience with her, and not with anyone else.

Oh yeah...and before I forget, I'd come home one afternoon to an empty house, Beth working now too which certainly helps, as does her mom. But point being here...came home Aunt Kathy sitting outside on the patio reading a book, sipping a drink. Naked of course, which I loved coming home to most of the time now with all four of those sexy-assed women. Anyway, I sat down joining her in a drink, started talking about how things were now, how so much had changed since my accident. Lucky me.

And that of course reminded me of something.

"You know Aunt Kath...you never did tell me how it was that you and Aunt Diane ended up together that first time."

She smiled looking over the top of her book at me and winked.

"That's right, I never did...did I?"

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers
12