Luke and Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio chatted about various topics and joked around with each other. Uncle Cliff's sons also returned to the table and joined in the fun at the most lively table at the reception.

When the DJ put on Glen Miller's, "Moonlight Serenade," Matthew stood up.

He held his hand out to Amy. "Ma' lady, a dance with you would be an honor." He bowed to her.

She giggled as she placed her hand in his. There was no verbal reply from her lips, just her radiant smile. She rose up and her fingers softly grazed her brother's shoulder before Matthew led her to the dance floor.

Luke watched his sister leave his side with Matthew. He smiled, knowing that even though his cousin had feelings for her, Amy was his. He had no problem with her going off with him, Matthew was safe and he knew he wouldn't overstep any boundaries unless she welcomed them. If she did want anything more, she would talk to him first.

Luke's thoughts were cut off when Bonnie came up and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned in his seat towards the little girl. "Hey, what's up?"

The four-year-old giggled. Her hands were behind her back and she looked at the floor. "I was wondering..." her sheepish voice trailed off.

Luke smiled, knowing what she wanted. "Would you like me to dance with you?"

Her eyes light up and she nodded fast.

"Let's go then!" He returned her bright smile, and then took Bonnie to the dance floor.

Matthew had his hands on Amy's hips, rubbing his fingers over her garter belt. She smiled, enjoying him doing the same thing her brother was and that two men desired her. Her hands drifted a little lower so the heels of her palms settled at the top of his chest.

Luke took Bonnie right next to them and held her hands while they danced. Amy glanced over and saw the little girl standing on Luke's feet. A smile curled on her lips, knowing that he'd be quite popular with the younger guests the rest of the evening.

Amy felt Matthew's hands following the line of her lingerie and towards her ass. Her eyes returned to his and she gave him a playful glare. "Be good, there are people watching," she said softly.

Her cousin's cheeks heated up and he returned his hands to a more proper position. "Sorry," he mumbled.

"Don't be sorry." Amy smiled and closed the distance between them by a couple of inches.

Luke watched what was happening just feet away, spinning Bonnie while she giggled.

Her eyes locked with his chocolate brown eyes as her lower stomach brushed against his crotch. She felt Matthew's cock stiffen through the clothing between them.

After few moments that were filled with sexual tension, Amy asked, "I bet you wish I could be bad right now, don't you?"

His fingers clenched into her dress. "Amy," he stumbled over his words, "just saying that is naughty."

His feet in his polished black dress shoes and hers in blue and white stilettos moved back and forth on the wooden floor. She never stepped on his toes while he led her in the dance.

Her head angled to the side as she grinned wickedly. "Well you should know, Matthew, I like naughty."

His voice was strained as he said, "Oh, I'm sure you do."

Amy took a step closer to him, pressing her breasts into his chest and grinding against him for a moment. She felt his concealed erection rubbing against her. Then, she stepped back and he let out a pent up breath.

"You can't keep doing that to me," Matthew muttered.

His left hand left her hip and he stepped back to twirl her. The skirt of her dress billowed out from her legs and the white ribbons on her dress fluttered through the air. He pulled her back in and she caught his gaze.

Her hands returned to his shoulders. "I thought you liked it when I was bad."

"I do. It's just that," he leaned into her ear to whisper, "I like it a lot."

"Tell me to stop and I will." Amy tugged on his lapel.

Matthew looked at her shiny plump lips and thought for a moment about how kissable they looked. He imagined his lips pressed against hers before he shook off the thought. His eyes returned to hers and he smiled.

"I'll take your lack of response to mean that you don't want me to stop," she said slyly.

"You're right." His pulse was racing and his member ached for her touch. "You weren't like this last time I saw you."

Amy raised a chestnut brow. "What am I like?" She knew exactly what he meant, but wanted to hear him say it.

Her cousin knew he wasn't going to get off easy. He looked over at Luke who seemed to have all his attention on Bonnie and the other little girl who had joined in the dance.

"You know exactly what I mean." He paused to gather his thoughts, not wanting to offend her. Her sparkling sapphire eyes eased his nerves and he adored how her body felt near him. "You've never teased me like this, ever." His words stayed quiet. "I'm not complaining, but I never expected it from you."

She shrugged it off and simply stated, "Call it a self-discovery."

It was his turn to arch a brow. "Self-discovery?"

His cousin smiled sweetly and nodded, causing her earrings to catch the light and glimmer. "I enjoy turning guys on." Her shoulders lifted again. "I've recently discovered my talents in those ways."

The song ended right before Matthew spoke, "You definitely have a talent there."

The DJ came over the sound system, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you are enjoying the music so far, and there will be more! At this time we will be cutting the cake, so we ask all the guests to gather around our bride and groom and show your support."

Matthew let his hands slide down her hips to her thighs before they broke apart. The girls scurried off from Luke, and then he stepped over to his sister. Both men walked on either side of her, joining a mass of people making their way towards the dessert table.

"I hope they don't do that stupid thing where they make a mess with the cake on their mouths when they feed it to each other," Matthew commented as they walked.

"I'll bet you a million dollars they do," Amy said.

"You can't make a bet with money you don't have, Squirt," Luke chuckled.

She let out a heavy breath and shook her head. "Luke, you're no fun."

"Well, I don't have a million dollars either," Matthew added. "Maybe, we should lower the ante a bit."

They stopped walking and stood together behind a couple of rows of guests. None of them had any desire to get much closer.

Amy crossed her arms under her chest to keep herself from feeding the need to hold her brother's hand. He put his hands in his pockets for the same reason.

"What do you suggest?" Amy asked.

Matthew wanted to say something naughty like the winner receives a strip tease or even oral sex. But rather, he replied, "If I win, I get a back rub from you tonight."

Luke grinned, picturing his sister giving their cousin a back massage where they were both topless and her tits were doing more of the rubbing that her hands. He knew Amy would most likely win the bet, but he would want a massage like that from her sometime.

"Sounds fair enough" She nibbled her lip, thinking of her winnings. "I'll take that as my winnings as well."

"Deal."

Matthew extended his hand and she placed hers in his. They shook on the bet.

Wendy and Greg made their way into the spot light and cut the massive four tiered wedding cake together. It looked more red than white from afar due to the artistic swirl design on each layer done with red icing.

Amy strained to see, as she was standing behind a very tall man. Luke noticed her jumping to get a glimpse over his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in front of him. She squeezed between her brother and the woman in front of her and was more than happy to feel him pressed against her.

His hands fell from her body, but he toyed with the satin bow between his fingers. Amy could feel the slight tug each time he moved his fingers. A soft smile appeared on her lips, she savored any touch from him she could.

He arched down a bit to reach her ear with his mouth, on the way he filled his lungs with the scent of her hair. He whispered, "I want to kiss you."

A warm flush rushed through her body from his words and the sensuous tone he used. She quickly scanned the surroundings, looking for her parents and other family members. When she saw that everyone seemed to be preoccupied, she nuzzled the side of her head into his cheek and replied, "Me too."

Luke backed away before his cousin noticed them.

The bride and groom cut the cake, held pieces in the hands, and then fed it to each other. Greg didn't even get a bite before Wendy smeared it all over his face.

Amy slapped Matthew's arm. He looked over to see her beaming expression.

Her tone was triumphant, "I look forward to my back massage."

Matthew shook his head and feigned being upset about his loss. It was still a win. He would get to touch her.

The crowd scattered and a line formed for dessert.

When the siblings neared the front of the line, Amy asked her brother, "Do you want to get one of each kind and share?"

"Sure," he retorted.

Amy got a slice of the groom's cake and Luke grabbed a plate with white cake. A few cookies were added to each of their plates as well.

Amy held her plate in her hands and turned to Matthew. "Can you sit with us or do you have to go back to prison?"

Matthew laughed as she called the head table prison. "If there's an open chair, I'd love to stay with you guys."

"We'll make it work," Luke said.

The trio made their way back to the table. Felicity and Taylor smiled as they arrived. Amy took the seat she had for dinner and Luke sat on her right. She looked over to the table where her parents were and saw one of Cliff's sons over there.

"Anthony is with his dad it looks like. So, I don't think we need to pull up a chair," Amy said.

Matthew took a seat next Luke. He wanted to sit by Amy, but that seat was already taken.

Amy cut her slice of chocolate cake in half and her brother did the same with his. They plopped cake down on each other's plates, and then dug in.

As they nibbled on dessert, Matthew continued sneaking glances at Amy. He silently admired her beauty and her aura. She radiated with happiness and oozed confidence, she always had. He adored her button nose, dimples, and luscious lips. He ached to kiss her pillowy lips, and every inch of her body.

He wanted some alone time with her before going home, but he kept those thoughts to himself for now.

Matthew didn't stare, for he didn't want to be noticed. But every time he looked at her, he noticed yet another thing that made her gorgeous. He watched her slender and talented fingers as she brought her fork to her mouth. He liked the freckles that peppered the top of her cheeks. Most of all, to him, she was beautiful for her intelligence.

His eyes trailed down to her chest and he clearly saw her breasts and pink areolas as if she wasn't wearing clothes at all. The image of her unknowingly naked in front of him last night was clearly etched in his mind.

He managed to keep up with conversation during his admiration, even though he had stumbled over his words a couple of times.

When dessert wound down, all of the single women were called to the dance floor for the bouquet toss. Amy didn't want to get up. She knew other women had more desire to catch it than she did. Also, she had never been into the bouquet toss. She thought women fought way too much over it and didn't like to be in the middle of it.

Luke noticed she wasn't moving. He nudged her with his elbow and said, "Get up there, Squirt."

She looked at him over the rims of her glasses. "I don't want to."

"Come on, go," he urged her with a smile.

She looked to her left and saw that Felicity and Taylor were already gone and racing to the dance floor.

Luke pulled at the back of her chair. "Go on, it'll be fun."

She begrudgingly got up and sighed. Before leaving the table, she sighed, "You don't know what it's like to be in the middle of that mess."

As she walked away, her brother and cousin both had their eyes on their eyes on her swaying hips. She turned her head and smiled at them before joining the crowd of women.

She kept her distance, staying at the side of the herd of women in fancy dresses. She faked a smile while other females giddily jumped in place. Felicity was near Amy and pulled her more towards the middle.

"Get in here, you're in a bad spot," Felicity said with a cheerful tone.

"Okay," Amy muttered, now crowded with Felicity against one side of her and another woman on the other. She felt like she was in the middle of a mosh pit.

There was a count to three, and then Wendy tossed her bouquet behind her. It flew through the air and landed somewhere near Amy. The woman who should have caught it missed, and it fell to the floor. There was a mad scramble and Amy got pushed and almost got trampled when the people behind her attempted to get closer.

An elated brunette cheered, holding the bouquet in the air like a trophy. Amy hurried away from the mass of females back to her table.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Matthew chuckled, shaking his head.

"You have no idea." She plopped down in her seat and let out a heavy breath. She scowled at her brother. "Thanks for making me go," she said with utter sarcasm.

Luke dropped his head back and laughed. "Sorry Squirt."

Amy snickered. "You better be."

The single men were called up next for the garter toss.

Luke and Matthew got up from the table. Amy sat back in her chair and sipped her champagne while she watched.

A chair was brought out for Wendy and she sat down. Her husband knelt down in front of her and the guests hooted and hollered when he pushed up her dress. The cheers got louder as he leaned over, latched his teeth onto the white and blue garter, and then pulled it down her leg.

Amy shook her head and downed some more champagne between giggles.

The men weren't near as crazy waiting for the toss as the women were. Though, the guy behind Luke whistled insanely loud while the garter as pulled down. The noise rang in Luke's head for several seconds.

After a count to three, Greg flung the garter behind him like a slingshot. It whizzed between Luke and Matthew and the whistling man caught it.

The cousins hurried back to the table in the same fashion Amy did.

Luke placed his hand on her bare upper back and told her that he was going for a restroom pit stop before disappearing.

Matthew took the opportunity to sit next to Amy. She smiled at him and sat up straight. She placed her nearly empty glass on the table.

Dancing had resumed and would go on until the end of the night.

Suddenly, Matthew felt nervous about talking to her. He couldn't explain it. He had been chatting with his cousin all day long, joking around and laughing, just as they always had. But now, his throat was closing tight from the tension inside of him.

Amy noticed his expression. It seemed as though he was somewhere else. "Are you okay?" she asked sweetly. Her hand rubbed his arm over the wool of his black jacket.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied softly.

Luke returned and took the empty seat on the other side of her. His presence eased Matthew a little. But, there was still an ache that he was hiding.

After a few minutes of conversation, Matthew bit the bullet. "Hey, Amy?"

She turned her head and looked at his face. "That's my name." She grinned.

Her cousin smiled weakly, his nerves were getting the better of him. "Can you come outside with me for a minute? I need some fresh air."

Amy sensed the uneasiness in his voice. She swallowed and brought her hand up to her face. She pretended to scratch an itch on her forehead for a quick moment so Matthew wouldn't see her eyes turning to her brother. Luke gave her a go-ahead nod.

She ran her hand over her hair as she turned her eyes back to Matthew. "Yeah, sure, let's go."

Matthew got up quickly. He adjusted his fedora while he waited for her.

Amy got up and remembered that she had left her jacket in the car. "Luke, can I borrow your jacket?"

"Sure," her brother replied, slipping off his jacket. He stood up to help her slide her arms into it. "Wait a second," he teased, "you went back upstairs for your jacket, and didn't remember it, again?" He smoothed it out across her shoulders.

His sister's hands were half covered by gray wool. She liked how it looked. "Yeah, silly me."

Luke quickly whispered in her ear as his hands ran down her arms, "I love you."

Matthew had stepped away a few feet.

She turned to her brother, and then spoke quietly, "I love you too." She smiled, taking in how handsome he looked in his check vest and lavender shirt and tie. She spun on her heel before the desire to run her hands over his chest became too much.

Luke watched Amy leave the ballroom with Matthew. He didn't worry, his sister belonged to him.

Matthew was silent as they walked through the lobby of the hotel and through the front doors. He walked a couple of paces in front of her. She remained calm, knowing her cousin would never do anything to hurt her. She felt safe with him.

The chill of the air hit them in the face and Amy was thankful for the warm wool of the jacket. She took a deep breath, smelling her brother's comforting scent on his clothing as they continued walking. She didn't want to be the first to speak; she had a nagging feeling about why he wanted to talk and wanted him to be the one to bring it up.

The cousins made a turn around to the side of the building. Amy twirled the silver ring on her finger, feeling a tad nervous about what could happen. She trusted Matthew and loved him. She didn't want to hurt him.

When the pair was at the back wall of the hotel, away from anyone who could see, suddenly Matthew stopped.

Amy leaned her shoulder against the wall and looked up a few inches to his eyes. She watched her cousin rub his cheek, appearing to be in the middle of thought. She patiently waited for his words, even with the nervous butterflies flying circles in her stomach.

"I..." he started the sentence, but didn't finish.

She looked at him curiously, slightly arching her neck to one side. She pushed her body off of the wall and stood in directly in front of him.

Thousands of emotions were racing through Matthew. He had so many things to say, but couldn't make sense of any of the things running though his mind. He wanted to touch her, but he was scared that she would break if he did.

Amy remained calm and a serene expression stayed on her face, even with all of tension that was running between them.

He looked down into her eyes. His heart pounded at a beat of a heavy bass drum, drowning out any other noises. All he could hear was the rushing of blood in his ears.

His trembling hands began lifting towards her face. He stepped closer to unknown territory, but he had to know. "Forgive me, Amy," Matthew said as his hands landed on her neck.

A moment later, he kissed her lips gently. Her lips were as heavenly as he had imagined and just feeling them sent torrents of electricity through his body. Her mouth naturally opened slightly, allowing his tongue to glide into her mouth.

Amy's eyes were closed. She could feel his desire for her, but nothing coming from her.

It didn't feel anything like when her brother kissed her. Her arousal would simmer and her heart would sing when Luke kissed her. With Matthew, it felt oddly numb by comparison, the complete opposite end of the spectrum.

She didn't pull away, rather she turned her face. Her cousin's lips landed on the corner of her mouth before he backed off.

Matthew's hands dropped from her and he kept his eyes closed while shaking his head. His voice trembled as he spoke, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should never have done that. I'm sorry, I just..."

1...56789...12