Luke and Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm your slut. Your fuckdoll. Your fuckpet. Your filthy fuck princess." Her words were labored as her own orgasm became inevitable. Her body started to quake in his embrace. "All I ever need is your seed and I'm complete. I don't need anything else in the world."

Luke felt her walls gripping his dick, milking him, begging him to cum with her. Her muscles tensed under his hands and he shoved every ounce of strength in his body behind his thrusting hips. Their fucking was even more urgent now. Carnal bliss was ready to be released.

"Give me your seed," his sister panted. "You know I want it. You know I'll accept it."

"It's yours, Amy," he snarled.

Her lips met his again and she moaned deeply into his mouth. Warmth grew within his loins and flowed out to every inch of his body. Every one of his senses was lit up by her, sight by her body, touch by her skin and her cunt wrapped around him, smell by her aroma, taste from her kiss, and auditory from her filthy words.

Her orgasm began to wash over her, thrumming softly at first, rapidly gaining momentum until the tidal wave crashed, washing away anything but the pleasure that her body craved. Her walls desperately tried to push his cock out of her, constricting so tight. But, he was steadfast and slammed himself completely inside of her. Her body rocked against his as her juices rained down on his pelvis, spurting out around his erection.

Her suckling walls brought him to the edge. His cock throbbed hard, in tempo with the pulses of her cunt. His skin was on fire as his orgasm erupted inside of her. Rope after rope of his thick seed shot into her depths, coating her walls with his spunk, and leaving a part of himself inside of her.

Amy collapsed down on him, holding his shaft inside of her. Both of their sex organs ticked and twitched while they took a moment to calm down. Her brother caressed her back.

"I don't want to move, but I have to," Amy muttered after a few moments.

"I know." He kissed her sweaty forehead. "But, I'll be back in you again soon."

She giggled, "You will?"

Luke smiled and peppered her forehead with more kisses between his words, "You know I will. My Amy fix will only be calmed for so long."

The siblings shared a smile and a kiss before she lifted up off of him. She didn't make it far, just rolled over onto the sheets.

Luke sat up and found her panties for her. She took them and pulled them up to her thighs. She made sure he was watching when she ran her hand over her pussy, collecting any of his seed that had dripped out of her. Her brother grinned, seeing her lick their mixed intimacies from her palm while pulling her panties up the rest of the way.

He helped her off of the ground, and then they both got dressed.

Amy was tying the bow on her dress when she said, "We are going to smell like sex."

"Well, yeah a little, but I think being outside lessens the scent." He re-hooked his suspenders, and then straightened his tie. "Also, we weren't wearing all our clothes. It's not like you stained my slacks or anything."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." She nibbled her lip worriedly.

Her brother dropped a gentle kiss on her lips after slipping into his vest. "Don't worry about it. There are so many people in there, I doubt anyone will notice. We went for a walk, okay?"

"Yeah, a nice walk." She grinned.

They gathered up the sheets together, and then he rolled them up in a ball. "What should we do with this?"

"Umm." Amy tapped her lips for a moment. "If we leave it up here, it may be forever until someone finds it. We could leave it in the stairwell, near one of the doors and hope that a person who works here sees it." She shrugged. "I really don't know. Maybe drop it by the door I got them from?"

"We'll figure it out." Luke put his hand on the small of her back, holding the ball of sheets under his other arm.

They went back to the door and pried it open. Amy picked up the folded sheet, fluffed it out, and then handed it to him to add to the pile. Then, they headed down the stairs. They continued down a few flights, and Amy continued to ponder what to do with the sex sheets.

Luke suddenly dropped them in front of a door. "As good of a place as any."

"I feel bad, though, what if no one finds them."

He opened the door and nudged her through. "Someone will."

The siblings made their way back to the elevators, and then rode down to the lobby. Amy checked her hair and makeup in the mirror on the back wall. She still looked proper. She smiled over at her brother, and then kissed his lips before the doors opened again on the main floor.

"Can you do me a favor?" his sister asked as they neared the doors for the ballroom.

"Sure."

"Can you get my purse for me? I have body spray in there and well, if Matthew," she paused for a second when a group of guests passed by. When the doors closed, she continued, "If Matthew wants to dance with me, I'm worried he will smell sex on me."

"Doubtful." Luke grinned, and then kissed her forehead. "But, I'll go get it."

Amy thanked him, and then Luke went in. He grabbed her purse from the table before hurrying back out. He handed it off to her. The siblings shared a smile, and then she began spritzing herself with apple scented spray.

"I think you got me covered with that too," he chuckled.

"That was the plan." Amy winked. "Cover up our tracks."

They headed back in to the ballroom together.

The rest of the evening was filled with dancing. Luke was very popular with the youngest of guests and their mother's always cooed a thank you when he finished a dance with a little girl. Amy liked watching him dance with the girls, it made her smile. She danced with her brother and a couple other men as well, just for show. Matthew shared a couple more dances with her between being busy with other women. He remained quite popular for the entirety of the night.

Wendy and Greg had their last dance, and then grand farewell. Everyone lined up outside and blew bubbles as they went to their limo that had "Just Married" written on the back window in white shoe polish.

Matthew found his cousins in the mass of departing guests and asked if he could ride back with them. Luke said yes, and then the trio headed to the car.

On the way home, Amy turned in her seat and asked, "So, did you get any phone numbers tonight?"

Her cousin reached into his pocket and pulled out two red cocktail napkins. "Yeah." He looked at the names. "One is Caroline and the other is Kate."

"Oh," Amy cooed and grinned. "Any dates in the future?"

Luke smiled and drummed his fingers on the console to keep himself from holding his sister's hand.

"Well sadly, they both live here in Des Moines." Matthew stuffed the napkins back in his pocket.

"Two hours isn't that far apart," she said with a convincing tone. "I know you'll be in Iowa City, but still, it's really not that far."

Amy would much rather have her brother only two hours away by car, rather than an eight and a half hour plane ride. Luke very much agreed.

"I guess so." Matthew shrugged.

She reached back and patted his thigh. "Give it a shot, there's no harm in trying."

He nodded, and then they shared a smile.

They arrived home. Luke and Amy's parents and grandmother were already there, and the rest of the family wasn't far behind. Everyone seemed to be exhausted from the events of the day.

Phil and Kathryn told their children that they were taking Monday off work to spend Sunday visiting with Kathryn's mother and helping her get the house back in order. They would return home Monday evening.

Luke followed his sister upstairs to the bedroom that she was using. He firmly closed the door behind him. Then, he plopped down on the bed and let out a heavy sigh of relaxation while undoing his tie.

Amy grinned at him while digging through her suitcase for a new pair of panties. "Since Mom and Dad are staying till Monday, something tells me your idea of wanting to drive home tonight is out."

"I still kinda want to, so we can have all day tomorrow with the house to ourselves." He undid the buttons on his vest, and then slipped it off as he continued, "But, I didn't sleep all day in the car yesterday like someone I know."

His sister gasped and threw her black satin g-string at him. "Hey! I asked for permission before the second nap."

He chuckled and caught the panties in his hand. "I know you did, I'm just teasing you." He rubbed his fingers over the soft fabric and grinned. "But, neither of us got much sleep last night and you'll be sleeping the whole way home if we go tonight. And, I know I won't be able to wake you to get you to drive some. It's safer if we stay."

She tossed her Northwestern PJ pants on the bed, and then grabbed a black t-shirt that used to be her brother's. "I agree. It's much safer to drive home in the morning." She fished out the bra that matched the panties that where in his hands. "Maybe, we can stop on the way and do some shopping for our trip."

"And what kind of shopping would that be?" Luke asked with a cheeky grin.

His sister sat down next to him on the bed with her back against the wall. She kicked off her shoes and the skirt of her dress flowed out down her legs.

Her fingers walked along his thigh as she spoke in her seductive tone, "Well, you know I don't have clothes that would classify as slutty." Her fingers went across his crotch, and then down the other thigh. "I thought maybe I could pick up some clothes that you would enjoy seeing me in and showing me off in."

A wicked grin curled on his lips and his member began swelling from just the thought of her in tight and skimpy dresses. "I would like that very much."

Amy leaned over and muttered against his mouth, "And of course, we will stop by a lingerie store too."

Her lips caught his for a brief moment before there was a knock on the door. She snatched her panties from his hands and put them underneath her PJ pants, along with her bra as she called, "Come in."

Matthew entered the room and found the siblings sitting up in bed next to each other. "Hey, what are you guys up to?"

"Discussing plans for tomorrow," Amy replied, making sure her words didn't come out too fast. "We were originally thinking of heading home tonight, cause I have a lot of homework tomorrow. But, we are going to stay."

Their cousin sat down on the other bed across the room. "I'm glad to hear that." He smiled. "So, when do you want to collect on your winnings?"

"How about after I shower?" She balled up her clothing next to her.

"That sounds good to me."

The guys hung out in the room while Amy called Kristy to let her know that they would be staying the night. Her best friend gladly agreed to stay with Penny until they got back tomorrow. Amy told her that she would keep her updated on their estimated arrival time.

After she hung up the phone and put it on the charger, Amy excused herself to the shower. She grabbed her clothes, and then left the room. Luke and Matthew chatted for a few moments before going their separate ways.

Amy stripped out of her dress and lingerie. When she took off her panties, she smiled, seeing that they were stained with his cum that had leaked out of her during the reception. She stood naked in front of the mirror while unpinning her chestnut locks. She took her glasses off, and then her mother's jewelry. She placed her ring right next to her glasses, knowing it would be the first thing she put on when she was clean.

She quickly showered with lukewarm water, again not wanting to waste all of the hot water in case there would be a line of people wanting to shower. After washing her hair and cleansing her body, she ran her hand along her legs. They were still smooth from shaving in the morning.

She hopped out of the shower, and then wrapped her hair up in a towel and dried off with another one. When she was dry, she slid the tiny black g- sting up her legs, and then put on the matching bra. Then, she put her ring back on her middle finger, smiling to herself as she did so.

Then, she dressed herself in PJ pants and her brother's t-shirt that he had gotten in junior-high. Dick Tracy's profile with him in a yellow trench coat and hat stretched across her ample bosom.

Amy opened the door, seeing her brother standing in the hallway. "Are you going to shower too?"

"If that's okay with you," he retorted with a haughty tone and a grin. He noticed her shirt and smiled wider. "Wow, I haven't seen that thing in forever. It looks better on you than it ever did on me."

His sister smiled. "I'm glad you think so. I always liked it." She took the towel out of her hair, and then flipped her head over to dry her hair with it.

"By the way, Felicity and Taylor went home," Luke stated. "Along with the rest of the clan."

Her head was still down as she said, "Oh. So, I have my own room tonight?"

"That would be correct."

"Too bad you can't, you know..." She giggled, knowing he would know that she meant sleeping in the same room with her. "Are you going to stay in the attic or take one of the open rooms?"

He pondered for a moment. An actual bed did sound nice, but more of a risk. They would still have to be quiet either way, but taking a bedroom would obviously mean that someone was right next door.

"The attic. If anyone asks why, I'll say that I'm too lazy to move all my stuff downstairs."

Amy straightened her back and continued to towel dry her hair. "Good decision," she said with a wink.

Her brother took a step closer to her, and then whispered, "Wait until I'm done with my shower for Matthew to give you your massage. I want to watch."

"Nothing is going to happen," she whispered back, and then hung the towel on the rack. Her hair was still damp and it would curl slightly as it air dried. "Though," she leaned back into his ear, "I could do it with my shirt off if you like."

"I was hoping you would."

The siblings shared a wicked grin before she slipped her glasses back on her face, and then gathered up her jewelry, and clothing.

She looked him over in what was left of his formal attire one last time before she whispered, "I hope you know how dashingly handsome you look in a suit."

He nuzzled her cheek with his as he replied, "I didn't until you started telling me."

Amy passed by him and took a look out to the hallway to see that no one was around. Then, she dropped a tender kiss on her brother's lips before leaving the bathroom.

Amy went across the way to the bedroom. Matthew was sitting on the other bed in the room. He had changed into flannel pajama pants and a red t-shirt. She smiled at him before squatting down to stuff her lingerie into the front pocket of her suitcase.

"Are you ready?" he asked with a naughty smirk. His eyes trailed over her snug shirt and her generous breasts that the material hid.

She laid out the suit travel bag across her bed, and then put her dress inside as she answered, "Give me a couple minutes, I'm going to run downstairs and get a pop." She left it unzipped so her brother could put his suit inside when he finished his shower.

Her cousin wiggled his fingers in the air. "These will be waiting for you."

Amy giggled, "I can't wait." She put the jewelry back into a felt box, and then dropped it in her suitcase.

She disappeared from the room and went downstairs. Her parents were in the living room and her mother looked like she was ready to pass out. She went ahead and said goodnight to them, knowing they would be off to bed soon. She stopped for a quick chat with a few other family members, giving Luke time to finish his shower, before grabbing three sodas from the fridge.

Amy bounced back upstairs, and then went straight to the bedroom. She closed the door behind her, and then handed out the pop cans to the guys. Luke was sitting on her bed. He had put his suit away moved the bag off of the bed.

"I think everyone is about to pass out. We're the night owls." She popped open her Diet Coke, and then took a sip.

Matthew took a drink, set his can on the floor, and then scooted back on the bed so his back was against the wall. He opened his legs and patted the mattress in front of him.

Amy smiled over at her brother, and then at her cousin. She was standing between the two beds as she pulled her shirt up over her head, but kept it stretched over her forearms and across her stomach in case she needed to get it back on quickly.

Both men feigned shock and gasped in unison, "Amy!" They were attempting not to ogle her glorious cleavage in her shiny push up bra.

She looked back and forth between them, raising a brow. "What? It's the same as a bikini top." She giggled, "Don't be so perverted. It's not like it's see through."

Luke tried to sound a bit disturbed as he said, "Yeah, I guess so." He took several gulps of his drink.

Amy put her pop on the floor, and then sat down in front of her cousin. "It's better if you do it on my bare skin anyway."

After gulping and licking his dry lips, Matthew sat up straight and gathered up her hair in his hand. He pushed it over her shoulder, giving himself a clean workspace except for the band of her bra. Her fresh scent was intoxicating to him as he placed his hands on his shoulders. Her skin smelled like pure and clean soap and her hair had a slight grape scent to it, which was heaven to his senses.

Luke was trying to keep his eyes averted, but couldn't help sneaking glances at the breasts he knew so well.

Her cousin placed his hands on her shoulders, and then began working his fingers into her muscles. She whimpered at his touch as he eased the tension in her body. Both men enjoyed the sounds coming from her lips.

As his hands moved lower, down her shoulder blades, Amy said, "Unhook my bra, this feels really good. I don't want it to be ruined cause it's in the way."

Matthew cocked his head slightly at the statement, but then did as she asked. She kept her arms at her sides so the cups wouldn't fall down. He slipped his fingers beneath the straps on his shoulders, relishing the moment of taking off her bra, even though it wasn't fully coming off.

His hands continued to work their magic up and down her bare back. The touch of her soft skin felt divine. His cock grew hard as he kneaded her flesh. When his hands would glide up and down her sides, his fingers grazed the outside border of her tits. There were dozens of things that he wanted to do with her, but massaging her was plenty to enjoy and help fuel his fantasies.

The cousins talked about casual topics, even though Amy's bra cups just dangled over her nipples. She constantly told him how good everything felt.

She smiled at her brother as she received her massage. The men thoroughly enjoyed hearing her whimpers and moans when Matthew would hit an extra sensitive area on her back. Luke's member remained half erect beneath his navy blue sweat pants. He had heard those sounds before in much more intimate situations.

When Matthew's hands glided back up to her shoulders, he leaned forward to get a view of her breasts and a whiff of her hair. Her pajama pants were a little low and provided a glimpse at the small triangle and thin band of her panties.

Amy leaned forward so he could work on her lower back. Her cousin was focused on what he was doing and she used her fingers to push up her dangling bra. Luke grinned, seeing her erect pink nipples. She dropped it back down before Matthew's hands came back up to massage her neck.

Matthew flattened out his palms and lightly ran them up and down the length of her back for several moments, giving her a level rub down.

He gently placed his hands on her shoulders, and then pulled her onto his chest. Amy felt his stiff organ against her back. She reached behind her wrapped her hand around his erection. She kept a calm poker face as she gave him a few strokes through his clothes. Matthew mashed his molars together, but his cousin heard the muffled groan that escaped from his sealed lips.