Luke and Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy gently placed her fingers over his mouth to hush him. His eyes opened and she smiled sweetly.

"Matthew, it's okay." Her words came out calm and tender. "But, we can't."

She felt a spear of guilt jab her because of her incestuous romance with her brother and turning down her cousin. However, she couldn't tell him about that. After he kissed her, all she wanted to do was kiss Luke.

He nodded with her fingers still pressed against his lips. Their eyes remained connected.

Inside, Luke was keeping himself busy with a little girl who wanted to dance with him.

His cousin continued in her same compassionate tone, "Fantasies are okay. But, we can't do anything about them. You understand that, right?" Her fingers drifted away from his mouth, and then she rubbed his lapel.

Matthew nodded. He couldn't speak. It took all of his courage and everything out him to kiss her. Years of pent up feelings for her were already poured out, and now he felt helpless.

"I'm not upset, truly." She smiled warmly. "If anyone should be sorry, it should be me. I shouldn't have led you on with teasing you like I did last night and today. I'll stop."

His hands drifted under the jacket that she was wearing and his fingers gripped her hips. Satin rumpled together between the lengths of his fingers. "I don't want you to stop," he confessed.

"Are you sure?" Her voice was concerned. "I don't want to hurt you." She rubbed his lapel between her thumb and fingers.

"I'm absolutely sure. You can't hurt me, Amy." He kissed her forehead. "I'd take a lifetime of your teases, even if it meant I could never have you." He almost told her how far back his feelings went, but he kept that thought to himself.

"Is that so?" Amy grinned devilishly. "Well, you're in for it now," she giggled, and then pulled down the brim of his hat so the top of his face was covered.

Matthew smiled and chuckled. Her gentleness soothed him back into the reality of their relationship. He fixed his hat, and then offered her his arm.

The cousins headed back inside together, smiling and laughing together on the way. Even with what just happened, nothing had truly changed between them. Both of them relished that fact.

When they returned to the ballroom, she dropped the jacket at their table, and then they went straight towards the dance floor. A fast tempo big band song was playing and guests were lively dancing. Amy saw Luke with two little girls who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves being spun over and over by him.

"Come dance with me," Matthew grabbed Amy's hand and hurried to the center of the floor.

She followed and within a second was in the middle of following his lead. Amy was quite impressed and could barely keep up with him. She laughed at herself and Matthew kept just telling her to relax and follow what he was doing.

She was out of breath halfway through the song, wondering when he had learned all of the steps he was using. The sound of the horns coming through the speakers rapidly swelled, letting lose a frenzied wail. He twirled her fast and brought her back into him with her back to his chest. For his next move, he lifted her off of the ground and her legs swung through the air to each side of him. When he brought her back down, he dipped her extremely low. Her cheeks started to hurt from smiling and giggling so much as they danced together.

When the song was over, both of them were trying to catch their breath. Luke had seen them dancing together and was slightly jealous of his cousin's moves. Luke was a good dancer, but nowhere near that caliber. But, he knew he could do the Macarena and his sister would be happy to just be dancing with him.

Matthew kissed her cheek and said, "I hope you'll want to dance with me again before the night is over."

"Of course!" she exclaimed. "That is if I can keep the other women off of you."

A waltz piece came in through the speakers.

There was a tap on Matthew's shoulder and he turned his head.

Wendy smiled. "Would my little brother like to dance with the bride?"

"It would be an honor."

Amy smiled and took her leave. She found her brother with a sweet young blonde girl dancing on his feet. She squatted down so she was at eye level with the young guest. "Is it okay if I cut in and dance with him?"

Her brother smiled at the exchange.

"Yeah," the girl replied. She looked up at Luke. "Will you slow dance with me again later?"

He let go of her hands before patting the top of her head. "Of course I will. Pinky promise." He held out his pinky finger to her, and then she wrapped hers around his.

She ran off back to her mother, skipping on the way. Amy noticed the heart-warming smile on the girl's mother's face.

Luke wrapped his right arm around Amy's waist and brought her close to him. She had never felt better to be in his arms. She put her left hand on his shoulder and her right hand in his. Their feet moved to the gentle beat without thinking about what they were doing.

Their cheeks were near each other, but not touching. It was close enough so they could talk quietly amongst themselves, even with people nearby.

"What happened outside?" he asked.

She went straight to the point, not wanting to hide anything from him. "He kissed me."

Her brother swallowed, and then his words came out calm, "Did you feel anything?"

"No. Not a thing." Amy squeezed his hand. "I felt something from his side of it. But, I felt nothing inside me."

Luke smiled. He hadn't worried that she would feel any sort of passion, but he was glad that she had confirmed it. "I love you."

"I love you too." She brought her face back so she could look in his eyes. "I want you, right now."

"Right now?"

"After Matthew kissed me, all I could think about was how badly I wanted to kiss you."

They shared a naughty grin. His eyes glimmered with lust, as did hers.

"Where?" Luke asked.

She leaned into his ear. "I have a plan, trust me."

"You always have a plan."

When song ended, the siblings headed back to their table. They sat next to each other and drank champagne. No one else was at the table for now.

"I know Dad's going to want to dance with me and I'd rather not do that with your cum inside me," Amy said bluntly from behind the rim of her glass.

Luke nearly choked on his drink from how she had said that. It was as if she was talking about going strawberry picking.

His sister giggled, "What? Would you rather it be the other way around?"

He shook his head and replied, "No, no, I would have to agree with you there."

"So, the next slow song, I'm going to dance with Dad. You dance with Mom. Then, they won't be looking for us. Then, we make our exit."

"You really do have this all mapped out."

Amy winked. "You don't even know the best part yet. But, you won't know that till later."

Her brother polished off his glass.

They talked together, just enjoying the other's company while holding hands, hidden by the table cloth.

While they were chatting, Amy noticed Matthew busy on the dance floor with one woman after the other. She smiled, happy that he was having a good time after what happened between them. Also, she may not have to set him up, if his dance moves could do all the talking for him, he may not have to stumble over himself to get a girl.

Luke and Amy got up and went over to their parents when they had the chance. Phil and Kathryn of course said yes to a dance with their children.

Luke led his mother to the dance floor and Phil led his daughter. The pairs danced next to each other and smiled during the dance. Kathryn reminded Luke about how happy he was that he came home to visit. Amy's father talked to her about how proud he was of her achievements and her future.

When the song was over, the children let go of their parents. Phil and Kathryn joined together and continued to dance together.

The siblings went back towards their table.

On the way, Amy stated, "Here's how this is going to work, I'm going to go to the restroom, and then you're going to meet me by the elevators in a couple of minutes."

Her brother nodded his affirmation, and then they split ways. He went to the table and she left the room.

Luke sat down and joined Matthew who was chugging a glass of water. Matthew had taken off his jacket and it was draped over the back of the chair. His cheeks were flushed.

His cousin put down the glass before wiping his mouth. "I'm busy out there!"

Luke chuckled, "I know. I saw. Isn't that a good thing?"

Matthew laughed. "Yeah, I would definitely say so."

A second later, one of the bridesmaids approached the table. "I saw you dancing out there. You're great! Can I have a turn?"

Matthew was trying to cool off, but the gentleman in him would never turn down a girl. "Of course." He downed the rest of his water before getting up.

"Go get 'em tiger," Luke said, patting his cousin's back. He watched as Matthew left with the curvaceous redhead. "At least he won't notice we're gone," he muttered with a grin.

He took that as his cue to go find Amy. He made his way to the lobby and found her looking over the tourist pamphlets by the elevator. His cock stirred in anticipation of being inside the goddess waiting for him.

She put a brochure back on the rack and smiled at him as he neared her. "Did you know that Des Moines is named after the Des Moines River?" She hit the button for the elevator. "It was adapted from the French Rivière des Moines. Which means, River of the Monks."

Luke put his arm around her shoulder and brought her close to his side. "No I didn't, but I am glad I have you to keep me informed of such information."

The elevator doors opened with a ding, and then they stepped inside. Amy pushed the button for the top floor, and then the button to keep the doors open when she saw a family rushing towards the elevators. Luke silently grumbled because he wanted to get his hands all over her now. Then, he grinned when the kid pushed the button for a floor several below the one Amy pushed.

The ride was silent until the family left. Once the doors closed again, Luke pushed his sister against the wall and invaded her mouth with his tongue and her body with his hands. She welcomed his wet muscle and traded him hers, raiding his mouth in the same manner.

He pressed his weight into her, grinding his body against hers. Amy moaned into his familiar mouth and her body quickly warmed up from the intense kiss they shared. She felt his member swelling against her and her pussy was rapidly heating up.

The doors opened and she grabbed his hand. They raced to the stairwell. Luke let her lead him. He assumed they were going to stop after the heavy door closed, but then she raced up the stairs another couple flights. His hand never left hers.

The siblings reached the top of the stairs. Amy pushed the door open, once again happy when it didn't make an alarm go off. Her brother followed her onto the roof. He held the door open with his fingers, looking for a handle on the outside. When he didn't see one, he gave her a questioning look.

"Two things," he said. "First, how are we not going to get locked out? Second, I know what you were doing when you took so long in the restroom earlier."

"You're right, I was staking out our rendezvous area." She picked up the pile of sheets she had borrowed from the housekeepers' storage room. She put two of them under her arm and held one of tightly folded sheets in her hands.

His fingers stayed in the door and he bounced softly in place like a kid needing to use the restroom. The couple of moments waiting for her body were agony.

"All right, let's see if this works," Amy said. "Go back in, so we don't get locked out if this doesn't work. I'd rather not use one of our shoes, but that's plan B."

Luke stepped back inside and she placed the sheet at the bottom of the door, keeping it open a crack. The door closed, but stayed open just slightly. She put her fingers on the edge of the door and was able to pull it open.

She smiled at her brother. "We're golden, now get back out here."

He nearly tripped over himself from excitement. She put the folded sheet back where it was and softly closed the door, making sure it was in the same position as before.

Amy handed him one of the sheets, and then they both shook them out as they walked a few paces away from the door.

She laid hers out first, and then he put the second one on top.

"You really did have a plan," he said with a grin. "Now, come here and kiss me, my sexy lover." He grabbed her hips and pulled her into him.

Their lips met and melted into each other's as their bodies crashed into each other. They devoured each other's mouths with hungry passion. Their desires spoke for them in the way their tongues danced.

Amy's fingers rapidly undid the buttons on his vest before pushing it off of his shoulders. Her hands gasped onto his suspenders, bringing him even closer to her.

His lips left hers and he left a trail of kisses on the way to her neck. He found the zipper on the back of her dress and pulled it down, only to get caught by the sash. Quickly, he undid the bow before he was able to unzip it all of the way.

Amy whimpered and her closed eyelids fluttered when he found her favorite spot to kiss. "I want to suck your cock desperately, but I need you inside me more."

Luke held onto her dress and backed away before it fell off of her. He knew that she wouldn't want it to wrinkle. She stepped out of her dress, and then he gently placed it on top of the sheets at the edge.

She looked at him, nibbling her lip, seeing his suspenders for the first time. Her eyes took in her brother in his grey check slacks, lavender dress shirt, thin tie and suspenders that were a shade darker. The short beard on his face heightened his sex appeal.

Her breaths were short. She spoke, panting between her words, "You have no idea how sexy you look right now."

He took the moment to drink in the sight of her baby blue lace lingerie. The top of the cups of her bra had a delightful wave pattern and the lace was see-through. The straps had tiny little satin bows on them, adding a taste of innocence to the naughty piece. His eyes trailed down over her bare stomach to the garter belt of the same color and style and a matching thong. Each piece has a gentle floral print that made sexy and beautiful unacceptable words to describe her.

He looked down her stocking covered legs all of the way to her stilettos before his lust inflamed eyes returned to hers. "You're incredible. I can't believe you're mine."

His sister blushed and bit her lip. Her hands ran over her curves and she began pushing her panties down. She hand put them on over her garters for easy access now. Luke watched hungrily as her bare, shaven pussy came into view.

Her panties fell to her feet and she kicked them away. Their lustful and love filled gazes caught as he unhooked his suspenders. She didn't even look down when his pants and boxer briefs dropped to the ground and his erection sprang out at attention.

Amy stepped up to him and closed her palm around his hard cock. She stroked him gently and his hand found the warm place between her thighs. His fingers trailed along her moist slit before two of his digits slid into her wet hole.

She moaned as her body opened for his probing fingers. "We don't have much time." She used her vixen tone. "You're going to fuck me until you cum. Don't worry about me right now. All I need is your seed inside me."

Her brother groaned from her words and her expert hand smearing his precum along his shaft. "Ride me. I want to watch you."

She grinned and kissed his lips before letting go of his organ. She bent down and held his pants so he could step out of them. His socks and shoes were still on when he laid down.

Amy immediately mounted him with her knees at his hips. The rocks dug into her knees through the sheets, but she was thankful she grabbed them.

Luke held her hips and lowered her body onto his stiff pole. He was swallowed into the heat of her tight cunt. Her head dropped back and her inner lioness roared as the desperation she had felt instantly dissipated. She held him deep inside of her, grinding on him. Her bare lips rubbed through his pubic hair.

"Oh god, I've missed you all day," she groaned.

"I've missed being inside of you, my sweet baby sister," he growled as she began bouncing on him.

He couldn't help but admire her as she rode him. Her eyes stayed on his face, but his absorbed every inch of her body. Her breasts jiggled within the confines of her bra and her hips rolled, digging his cock inside of her with every thrust. Her hands held onto his chest, giving her leverage to fuck him even harder.

Her oils leaked out of her, collecting on his pelvis and balls. Wet sloppy sounds of fucking filled the air around them as they traded guttural moans of love, lust, and satisfaction back and forth.

The night sky blanketed the lovers with stars. It was chilly outside, but neither of them felt it.

Amy moaned deeply every time she ravenously impaled herself on his tool. When she rose up, she squeezed her walls tight, feeling the ridge beneath his head slide through her slickness. The siblings panted heavily. Her cheeks had flushed red and beads of sweat popped up on her forehead.

"You love your sister's cunt, don't you?" Amy hissed. "You love how hot and wet I get for you."

"God yes," Luke growled. "Fuck me, fuck me my nasty baby sister. Fuck your big brother's cock."

The pace of her hips slamming into his steadily increased. Her body was on fire, as was her cunt. Her glasses slipped down her nose and she quickly pushed them back up. A few stray whips of her hair had escaped from her bun. Luke reached up and yanked the cups of her bra down. He hastily filled his mitts with her fleshy globes, squeezing them.

The fear of someone who worked at the hotel finding them crept into her mind. Being found would be deadly.

Amy dropped down, steadying herself with her hands above his shoulders, and kissed him fiercely. Her tongue battled with his as she wrapped her legs under his thighs. She rolled her hips and his cockhead smeared against every angle of her velvety tunnel. His hands slid around to her ass and he gripped it, digging his fingers into her flesh.

She moaned against his lips, "Fucking fuck me."

"I want to feel your tits against my chest," her brother panted. "Unbutton my shirt so I can."

Amy lifted back up and her fingers flew down his shirt. She pushed it open and moved his tie over before pressing her chest against his.

Luke held her hips and lifted his. He crammed his length into her repeatedly, jarring her body with his thrusts. His thighs rubbed against the silk stockings on her thighs.

Their eyes locked as they both groaned out in pleasure. His balls slapped against her ass each time he filled her completely. Her nipples rubbed against his chest, grazing through his chest hair. Their hearts pounded in rapid unison.

His sister knew that her dirty talk would urge his orgasm out of him. "I need your cum in me, Luke. I need it." She gasped for breath. "Use your cum bucket. Use your filthy baby sister toy for your pleasure."

"You'll get it slut," he groaned. "You'll get your big brother's seed."

"I want to feel your cum leaking out of me for the rest of the night. I want to keep it all and have it slowly ooze out and stain my panties, reminding me who I belong to."

"Fuck yes." His cock throbbed inside of her squeezing cunt. "You're mine."

"I'm yours, Luke. I'm your filthy whore." Words flew out of her mouth. She was desperate to feel him empty inside of her. "Your baby sister is your nasty girl. Your fuck toy."

Her brother loved the filthy names and words that were flying out of her mouth. His release was rapidly approaching. "More," he encouraged her. "Tell me more."

1...678910...12