Luscious Young Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Scott saw immediately how depressed Dani seemed when he first arrived, but by the time they finished cleaning up, she seemed to be better.

If circumstances were different, he might be thinking about how to seduce his young neighbor. After all, she had - whether intentionally or not - been teasing him all week, and the whole time they were cleaning up, she was walking around and bending over in that risqué yellow bikini.

But thanks to the boy's actions, he figured tonight was not a good time to push the issue. Dani was probably not looking to have anything to do with a man tonight.

He figured they'd have that beer to celebrate her birthday and he'd head home.

***

Dani realized that her emotions had been on a rollercoaster that day. First, there was the session with Trina that she was still trying to understand what to make of, then she did some flirting with Scott, then the party started and they dealt with the unwanted company, and, finally, Brad had ruined the rest of the night by being impatient.

For most of the evening, Dani had been screwing up her courage to give Brad a blow job. Trina had told her that it wasn't nearly as gross as some girls said it was, and the boys really liked it. But stupid Brad had messed up that chance.

On the bright side, Scott had been a savior twice. It suddenly dawned on her - shit! - he had seen her naked! But instead of leering at her, he had provided a towel for her. Dani hoped that was because he was being a gentleman, and not because he didn't like what he saw.

She was determined to have this night end right. And since Scott had saved her tonight, maybe she could find a way to thank him so he'd really know how she felt.

"I think we're done here. C'mon, Scott, let's have that drink."

***

Scott grabbed two cold beers out of the tub and opened them. He suddenly realized how thirsty he was as he sat down at one end of the couch where he had rescued Dani. He handed her one of the beers as she stood in front of him, and said, "Dani, congratulations on turning 18. I'm sure you have a great future ahead of you," and they both took a big swig.

Then Dani surprised him by sitting right next to him, with her leg right up against his, and leaned down to put her beer on the floor.

When she sat back up, she turned toward him, looked him in his eyes, and said, "Scott, I can't thank you enough for all you did for me today, but I'm gonna try."

With that she reached up and put her arms around Scott's neck again and pulled him down for a kiss. Suddenly, a spark ignited and that simple kiss turned into a heated, passionate moment when all of the desires that had built up over the last week for both of them burst into flame.

By the time they came up for air several minutes later, their tongues had gotten into it, Dani had turned and hopped up onto Scott's lap, their arms were wrapped around each other and both were breathing hard.

Scott was unsure what to do. On the one hand, he was totally worked up and hard as a rock, which she surely had to feel under her ass. On the other, he was worried sick that pushing too hard after what had occurred earlier would ruin everything.

But it took only a couple of heartbeats until he knew it would be OK.

***

"Scott, thanks again for coming over when you did tonight. I don't know if I could have stopped Brad, and if not, it wouldn't have been fair. Because, well, because I want somebody special to be my first ... I want it to be you. And I want it tonight. Will you?"

As soon as Dani spoke the words she had wanted to speak for so long, she got worried. Scott got a very strange look on his face and she thought he was about to reject her.

But then Scott said, "Oh, my God, Dani - yes. I have wanted you so bad for so long, but I never knew if you felt the same way. And then with what happened tonight, I felt like I needed to back off. But, yes, I'd love to have the honor of being your first."

"Thank you."

***

Scott hugged her as tight as he could, then feverishly kissed her.

"Where? Your bedroom?"

"Yeah. Follow me."

As he followed Dani through her house and up the stairs and down the hall to her room, Scott had three thoughts battling it out in his brain: 1.) I must be the luckiest man in the world tonight; 2.) I have to go slow with her and do this right; and 3.) The vision of her legs and perfect ass in front of me right now will never leave my memory.

***

Dani was extremely nervous as she pulled Scott toward her bedroom, but she knew she was making the right decision. She knew he'd be nice to her, and she was definitely ready for this moment.

She also couldn't wait to see what was hiding in his shorts. When they were on the couch, she could feel a large bump under her butt, and now it was time to see what it looked like.

***

Scott took a quick glance around Dani's room, which looked just how he expected a high school girl's to look - plenty of posters on the walls, clothes draped over the chairs and a crowded desk. There was also a queen-size bed that he figured to get intimate with soon.

"Dani, why don't you take off that bikini that's been teasing me all week? It doesn't leave much to the imagination anyway."

It didn't take her long to reach back and unclasp her top and let it fall to the floor. Scott was transfixed by the sight of her perky breasts, sticking straight out with her pink nipples already stiff. Then she took hold of her bottoms, pulled one long leg through and stepped out of them, displaying her downy patch of red hair and just a peek of lips that were already glistening.

It nearly took Scott's breath away.

"My god, girl, you are gorgeous. I have to admit, I've tried to imagine what you'd look like with no clothes on, but you are way better than that. Damn!"

"Well, I'm glad to hear that, but it's your turn now."

Scott took only a few seconds to pull off his T-shirt, and drag his shorts and briefs off. He wasn't quite completely erect yet, but his dick was twitching with anticipation.

***

Dani put her hand up to her mouth and said, "Holy shit, Scott, you're big! I kind of, you know, noticed it a couple of times when you were excited, but ... wow."

She was mesmerized at the way his cock seemed to be growing and standing more upright as she watched. It was also thicker than she expected, and the head seemed to be getting bigger and turning darker in color.

"Can I touch it?"

"Dani, you can do anything you want. This is your night."

So she stepped close to him and grasped him with her right hand first, and then both hands, causing a loud sigh from Scott. He felt so different from the few penises she had touched. She could barely get her hand around his circumference, and she could put one hand on top of the other and just barely reach the underside of the head.

Dani was amazed how hard his cock felt and she could feel the heat being transferred to her hands.

"Let's get on the bed," she said.

Scott got on first and lay with his head on the pillows. Dani got onto her knees between his legs and took hold of his shaft again. She was thrilled to be able to feel his power, but was - at least a little - worried about how it would feel when he was inside her. But right now, she wanted to taste him. She had been working herself up to suck Brad, but now she had a much better opportunity.

She leaned over as she tugged his dick in her direction, and licked the tip. As she did, a small amount of fluid escaped from the end (that must be the precum Trina talked about) and was caught by her tongue. She didn't know what to expect, but it had an OK flavor, so she licked all of it up, using her tongue to swirl around the head and down the shaft.

She looked up at Scott and his eyes were closed and his face was scrunched up, but when he opened his eyes and saw her looking, he said, "You're doing great, Dani."

She licked up and down his length several more times, and detected more precum spilling out. But now it was time to see if she could fit this cock into her mouth. So she pulled her lips apart and encircled his head, pushing her lips past the ridge of skin. It felt like her mouth was totally full already.

But as she gradually went lower, she discovered that she could get more dick into her mouth than she expected - at least half of what was in front of her. Then she remembered that Trina had told her to suck hard on the way back up, so that's exactly what she did, which brought a small wave of cum taste onto her tongue.

She decided she liked it.

***

Scott watched through his slitted eyes for several minutes as his hot neighbor went down on him, and realized he was not going to last long if she kept this up. He couldn't ever remember a time when he'd stopped a girl from giving him a blow job, but he had a strong feeling that he wanted his first orgasm with Dani to be something a little different.

So, reluctantly, he reached down and put his hands on the side of her head, pulled her gently up, and said, "Girl, you have to stop that now, or I won't last."

"Aw, I was just starting to get into it."

"Well, so was I. But I have another plan for that load you've been working up in me. Besides, you'll have plenty of time later to finish what you started. Switch with me."

As soon as Dani was prone, Scott straddled her, put his hands beside her shoulders and bent down and gave her a wet kiss, which lasted a full minute or more. Then he trailed more kisses down her neck, across her shoulder blades and onto her breasts, which were just begging to be played with.

Because she was lying down, her tits weren't sticking up as much, but her nipples certainly were. Her areolas weren't much bigger than a nickel, but her nipples jutted out about a half inch and his mouth was drawn to them like bees to honey. He kissed and suckled one breast, then the other, and Dani was clearly enjoying it.

As he sucked one nipple, Scott played with the other one with his fingers, deliberately being gentle. He was determined to be the anti-Brad tonight.

***

Dani loved all the attention Scott was giving to her breasts. It was even better than how it felt with Trina, partly because she was already so turned on, and maybe partly because of the stubble on his face that just made her skin so sensitive.

When Scott started kissing his way down her chest and abdomen, Dani knew it wasn't going to take long for her to explode. He nuzzled her inner thighs and kissed his way through her mound, then kissed her right on her pussy lips, which gave her a jolt. Then he ran his tongue along the length of her slit and she nearly screamed.

"Ummmm, you taste so good, Dani."

"Oh, god, Scott, you're driving me crazy."

He reached up and grabbed a small pillow and stuffed it under her ass, then dipped his head into her crotch again. This time, his licks seemed a little more purposeful, as he went from the top to the bottom of her pussy and used his tongue to go side-to-side.

And that's when the dam broke for the first time. She moaned in delight and her torso shook a little and Scott was rewarded by a small flood of her juices. Dani sank back on the bed and couldn't believe how good this felt.

***

Scott had jacked off several times fantasizing about this exact moment, but as fun as those moments were, the real thing was so much better he couldn't believe it.

This girl tasted so good he couldn't get enough. She had already cum twice, because he could feel a gush of pussy juice when she did, and it made it taste even better. By now, he had rubbed his face all over her pussy, had dipped his tongue in as far as he could go, and had just buried two fingers into her vagina.

And he could tell she was building up for another climax as he slowly moved his fingers in and out of her and lapped at her clit. Then her whole body started shaking and she raised her ass off the pillow and choked off a scream. When he felt the next rush of liquid all over his tongue, he knew it was go time.

He kissed all around as she settled back down onto the bed, then gave her one more smooch right on her pussy lips, just to get a last taste of her. He gave his face a quick wipe on the sheets to get rid of any excess juice, but that wonderful musky scent was still there.

Scott got up to his knees and smiled at Dani, who looked as relaxed as could be. When she smiled back, any last vestige of doubt about what he was ready to do evaporated.

"Are you ready, Dani?"

"Yes, I am. I want you in me now. And, Scott? Don't worry - I've been on the pill for a few years now."

That was something Scott hadn't even thought about until now, but it was a big relief. Because he had a feeling once he entered this girl, he wasn't going to want to come out.

***

Dani was flushed with excitement. She had just experienced multiple orgasms for the first time in her life and was riding a serious high. And now it was time for her first fuck.

She was thrilled and scared. Happy as hell, and worried. But she knew it was the right time and the right guy, so she let herself relax.

"I'm gonna go slow, but if it hurts, let me know," Scott said.

"I will."

Dani watched as Scott got up on his knees again, scooted up above her and aimed that long, fat dick at her pussy. Then, just as his head touched her lips - she couldn't believe it - he stopped.

"Hey, let's do this a different way. It's your first time, so why don't you get on top so you can control how much you can handle?"

So they rolled around until Dani was over him now. He held his cock straight up and she maneuvered until her pussy was above him. Then she slowly sank down until they were touching. After a little adjusting, she felt his cock head push past her lips and enter her hole, and what a feeling it was!

Even with just the head in, she felt full. But it was a wonderful feeling, so she eased down a little farther. She could feel his steely hardness slip in little by little as her slick and wet pussy seemed to pull him in. She looked down to see that he was only about a third of the way in, and was startled.

So she backed up to the tip again and pushed down a little harder, determined to get more stuffed into her. And she did get lower this time, more than halfway there, and she felt a little tug inside, but the painful feeling went away quickly. Dani felt filled up, but knew she could take more. So she pulled back to the top again and pressed down even harder.

This time, she noticed Scott pushed up into her a little and that was enough for him to get all the way in. She could feel her lips bump into Scott's body at the base of his dick, and she felt impaled - in a very good way. Nothing had ever been up inside her pussy that far and she felt a great accomplishment getting all of him in.

Dani stayed there for a few seconds, simply enjoying all the sensations she was experiencing. But then she pulled back and slowly began moving up and down on Scott's wonderful cock, and that's when she knew she was experiencing true fucking.

As she secreted more juices, and as she rocked back and forth a little faster, Dani noticed she could feel the ridge of Scott's head moving in and out of her. She could not believe all the excitement she was experiencing, and her brain was on overload. She threw her head back and tried to take it all in, because she didn't think it would ever be this good again.

That's when the first ripples of another orgasm began.

***

Scott believed he had entered the gates of heaven. He was glad he had suggested they change positions, not only so that Dani could control the pace.

He realized now that he had the best seat in the house to watch as she truly experienced sex for the first time. Watching her move her body, watching her firm tits shake, and watching the expressions on her face just added to his enjoyment.

Which he didn't think was possible, because he had never felt anything this good in his life.

After he had entered her and she had moved down his shaft for the second time, he felt something give, and he understood that he would always be her first. When she dropped down a third time, Scott couldn't help but push back up, and the feeling when she completely enveloped him was so intense he thought he was going to come right then.

The phrase "hand in a velvet glove" came to mind, but his dick in Dani's impossibly tight pussy was way better than that.

He could tell by reading her face - as if her moans didn't do it - that she was getting ready to come again, and once she started he knew he wouldn't be far behind. Dani began literally bouncing up and down on his cock, triggering that delightful feeling in his balls that his orgasm was close.

Scott grabbed her by the hips and pushed up into her as she pushed down. They got into a perfect rhythm and he felt his cum slowly and excruciatingly building. And then he knew he was there.

"Ah, fuck yes!" he cried.

And the sperm rocketed up his shaft and into her canal, spurt after spurt after spurt. They kept fucking and he kept shooting his cum deep inside her. She was screaming right along with him until he finally slowed down and tried to catch his breath.

The feeling had been so intense, Scott thought he'd almost passed out.

***

Dani was just coming out of her orgasm when Scott speeded up his strokes and she knew instinctively that he was close.

And it wasn't long until he yelled. Then she could feel his cum spewing into her vagina, setting off yet another small orgasm for her. The spurts just kept coming and if she thought she was filled up before, she knew she had to be now.

As their bodies stopped rocking, Dani put her head on Scott's chest for a minute or two, trying to recover.

Then she sat up, looked down on him and said, "That was awesome, Scott. I never knew it could be that good. Thank you."

***

Scott looked up into Dani's green eyes and heard the words she spoke, and couldn't believe how lucky he was. This beautiful girl - well, she was now a woman, he guessed - was thanking him for the most exciting thing he'd experienced in his life.

"Dani, I should be the one thanking you. Trust me."

With that she leaned forward and started a fresh set of kisses, until Scott felt a puddle of his cum drain out of her and pool on his stomach.

She giggled, then reached over to her chair for a towel and wiped it off of him.

As she lay down beside him and stretched that lithe body over his, she said, "What are you going to show me next, neighbor?"

***

Dani then had a thought, got off the bed and said, "I'll be right back."

She walked downstairs, feeling more than a little naughty. For one thing, she was naked; for another - and she almost had to pinch herself - she just had sex for the first time! And it was with Scott, who she'd been lusting over for years! She almost felt like she was walking on air.

Dani strode out to the back deck and pulled the vodka bottle from the tub of ice, then grabbed two glasses from the kitchen on her way back upstairs. She hoped this was going to be a long night.

***

Scott used Dani's absence to find a bathroom, but was back on the bed by the time he heard her coming back.

"I was thirsty, and I thought we could do another toast," she said.

She handed him the bottle and held out both glasses. Scott poured a good slug into each and set the bottle on the bedside table.

"Cheers," he said, as they clinked glasses and took a big swallow.

"Hey, I have to make a confession. I've been watching you grow up, and over the last couple of years, you've become so damn beautiful. I've had dreams about you and I being together like this, but you were so young and I never thought it would ever happen."

"Well, then, the feeling was mutual, at least for the last year or so. There were quite a few nights I was in this bed wondering if I could ever get you up here. And now, here you are - and you're not leaving anytime soon."