Luscious Young Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott took another swig of vodka as his eyes took in the luscious girl on the bed with him. It had been quite a while since he'd had good sex and he wanted to make the most of this opportunity. So he finished his drink and set the glass on the table and turned to Dani.

***

Dani watched Scott toss down the rest of his drink, so she did likewise and set her glass on the floor. When she sat back up she could see Scott turning toward her and knew it was time to start it up again.

She pushed Scott onto his back and climbed on top of him, and they began a marathon make out session. Not only did it verify how they felt about each other, but it got both of them ready for more action. Dani could feel her slit getting damp and Scott's dick rising a little.

"I know what I want to do," as she sat up. "I really want to suck you off. I've never done that before tonight, but I really liked it earlier."

Scott moved up on the bed to give Dani more room and she got on her knees between his legs. She reached out to touch his cock and it twitched in anticipation. She took it in her hand and lightly stroked it, watching in wonder as it grew. She could actually feel it pulsing in her fingers.

Then she leaned down, stuck out her tongue and licked the entire length of it, realizing that she could taste herself on his skin. And it grew more. She tilted it toward her and popped the head into her mouth and sucked on it, and it got even bigger. By the time she bobbed down farther and took in as much as possible, she was hoping it wouldn't grow any more, because her mouth already felt stuffed.

She pulled off and licked up and down the entire shaft, getting it wet and tasting more of her own juices, then moved back to the top and started sucking in earnest. She was figuring out how to move up and down on his dick and regulate her breathing.

As she moved her head rapidly up and down on his shaft, Dani was aware of how much saliva the movement was producing, and it felt like she was slobbering all over his dick.

This is wonderful, she thought. She really loved the taste of Scott's cock; it gave her a feeling of happiness she couldn't quite define. Dani had a realization that sucking a man's dick was something she'd be doing a lot of in the future.

It was soft and hard at the same time, and exuded a heat that felt good in her mouth. And, based on the noises coming from Scott, she knew it must feel good to him.

***

Scott couldn't take his eyes off what was happening below his waist. He was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that he had finally scored with his hot neighbor, and he wasn't sure if he seduced her or vice-versa.

But as good as the last session with her was, this one was at least as good. For somebody who said she'd never given a blow job before, Dani was a whiz. She was either a natural, or figured it out very quickly. And best of all, she seemed really into it.

She was bobbing her head as she sucked on him, and the friction of her lips and the movement was taking its toll on him. She took periodic breaks to lick up and down the shaft, but then went back to work on her sucking, and even incorporated some swirling tongue action.

Scott assumed it'd be a while until he was ready to come, but what she was doing to him was too much to take. He was getting off seeing her lips stretched as she moved on his cock, and watching her red hair fly around as her head went up and down was a vision of beauty.

After another couple of minutes of almost excruciating pleasure, Scott could feel his orgasm starting, and it started from the tip of his toes.

"Getting close, Dani," he whispered. "You're gonna make me come."

***

Dani was thrilled to hear those words from Scott. She was so happy she could please him that much.

She hadn't tasted much precum this time, but maybe that was because he'd already shot a load. But she knew what was going to happen soon. She decided she wanted to taste his cum, but didn't know if she could take as much as he shot into her pussy earlier.

When Dani heard Scott say, "Oh, shit," she knew to get ready. She was glad for the warning, because she wouldn't have anticipated the power of that first spurt of semen that flew into her mouth - it almost knocked her off his dick.

But she recovered and kept it all in her mouth, at least until the second jet came and then it was too much. She swallowed quickly, but some of the cum leaked out of her lips and ran down his cock. The taste was stronger and slightly more bitter than what she'd tasted earlier, but still not bad, and she was excited to eat it.

Scott must have fired out most of his load in the first two blasts, because not a lot more came out of his dick. She was able to begin to suck his cock again, and then she tasted another short spurt of cum. And then it was over.

Except she didn't want to give his dick up yet, so she kept sucking and licking until she believed she had gotten all of his cream and he started to shrink.

She was astounded by how much she liked this. Some of her friends had said it was gross, but for Dani, it was a huge turn on. She wanted to keep going.

***

Scott was in ecstasy. He could tell that his new lover had turned into a cocksucker before his eyes, and he was just grateful to be the one who reaped the benefits.

"Holy shit, Dani, you can stop now. Damn!"

She reluctantly let his cock fall out of her mouth, looked up at him and gave him a fabulous smile, made even better when she licked her lips to clean up any leftover cum.

He said, "C'mere girl. That was awesome - you are a natural at sucking cock. I can't believe you made me come that quickly."

"Oh, my god, I loved it! I want to do it again."

"Hold on there. It's gonna be a while 'til I'm good to go again. But come down here."

He reached out his arms and Dani fell into them. He just had to kiss her, and it didn't matter that he tasted his own cum. He was too excited to care.

***

Dani woke up realizing that she had to make a bathroom visit. She didn't even remember getting sleepy, but she figured between the long day of prepping for the party, all the drama that happened and the alcohol she'd had - not to mention the thrilling sex with Scott - her body needed a break.

As she walked back to the bed, she almost shivered with delight. In the past, she had been almost terrified to think about having sex for the first time. Now that it had happened, she realized that her fears had been unfounded.

Well, almost - if Scott hadn't been there, Brad might have ruined everything.

But sex with Scott had been beyond her wildest dreams. And she wanted more. Dani saw the clock said 6:23, and decided to let Scott sleep a little longer.

She went to the kitchen and got everything ready to take some breakfast upstairs to serve Scott. She poured some juice, got the condiments together, whipped up some scrambled eggs and put a couple of waffles in the toaster. She found a tray and loaded everything on it, and went up the steps.

Dani walked into the bedroom and set the tray down. Scott was still sleeping, with a sheet covering only his legs from the thigh down. She took a few moments to take in his muscular form and tried to tamp down the desire welling in her brain - it would have to wait until after breakfast.

She put a hand on Scott's leg and gave it a gentle shake.

***

Scott awoke with a start and for the first second or two had no idea where he was. But he turned his head and his eyes took in the sight of Dani, standing beside the bed in all her naked glory and everything that had happened the night before rushed into his brain.

And what a vision she was. Her auburn hair was tousled with sleep and her makeup was a little messed up, but that body was still nearly perfect, and Scott knew deep inside he had to have some more of it.

Then he smelled the food, and his senses made that the priority.

"I thought you might be a little hungry," Dani said.

"Oh, yeah, I am. For you. But the food was a great idea, too."

She gave a nice little laugh as she set the tray down on the bed.

***

Once the plates were empty, Dani got off the bed and put them on a nearby table. She could feel Scott's eyes on her as she returned to the bed, but her eyes were focused totally on that wonderful cock of his, lying across his leg. It wasn't the least bit hard, but she estimated it was already about 5 inches long and thick.

She wanted it in her mouth again.

As Scott moved to give her room, Dani stretched out on her side with her face inches from his groin, and reached out with her free hand to take hold of his dick. She gave it a few tugs and then caressed his balls with her fingers. It was already starting to grow, and she decided she wanted to feel that growth with her lips and tongue, so she leaned forward and took his cock gently into her warm mouth.

As she enveloped the head and part of the shaft, Dani could tell it was working. She swished her tongue over the head and within a few seconds it seemed to almost double in size. And as she took more into her throat and slid her lips lower, it was clear that Scott was totally hard and at his peak size.

She wanted to see how much she could stuff into her mouth, so she made sure the whole length was covered in her spit and worked it back into her throat. Dani had heard stories of girls being able to deep throat their man, but had no idea how to do it. She did the best she could, but when Scott's head got so far, she felt like gagging and had to stop.

Dani worked her way down again as far as she could go. She opened her eyes and saw there was still at least an inch left. Well, that was going to have to be a challenge for another day. Maybe she could get some advice from Trina.

***

Scott was stunned by what Dani was doing. He was having a hard time believing that this girl had been a virgin until a few hours ago. Her mouth was voracious, and she seemed to know just what to do to give him the most intense pleasure.

For a couple of seconds, he actually thought Dani was going to be able to take all of him into her mouth. He'd had a few girls try, but none had succeeded. He had no doubt that if Dani kept at it, she'd eventually get there.

Scott suddenly became aware of the fact that Dani's pussy was within easy reach. He figured if she was getting a taste, he should return the favor. So he moved his head over and began kissing around her snatch, getting off on the wonderful smell emanating from her pussy.

He tapped on Dani's leg and she understood, lifting it high enough for him to gain access to her already swollen lips. He let his tongue dance over her vagina, drawing some of the wet nectar into his mouth. As he found her clit with the tip of his tongue, he reached over and gently and slowly pushed a finger into her hole, which caused a muffled groan.

But while Scott could have stayed just like that for as long as it took, he realized there was something he wanted even more.

So he pulled away and said, "Dani, I need you to stop for a second."

***

Dani heard the words, but she really didn't want to stop until she had coaxed another load of cream from Scott's wonderful dick. Reluctantly, she let it fall out of her mouth, and looked up at him.

"This is fabulous," he said, "but want I need to do right now is fuck you again."

And with those words, Dani realized he was right. Her pussy was dripping wet and it was ready for action.

"Yes, Scott, please fuck me. But promise me one thing - I want you to come in my mouth. I need to taste you again."

"OK, I promise. How could I say no to that?"

Dani rolled to the middle of the bed and parted her legs, inviting Scott in. He got on his knees, placed the head of his massive cock at her entrance and pushed in. This time, there was little resistance as he slowly but surely filled her to the brim.

"Oh my god, that feels awesome," she said.

And as he began to rock in and out of her, Dani's pleasure went to another level and she let herself go, simply enjoying all of the physical and mental vibes created by this man.

***

Scott was astounded again by how tight Dani was. This time when he pushed into her, his cock went all the way unimpeded, but it felt like her cunt was coiled around his shaft. The sensations created when he moved in and out put his brain on overload.

He placed his hands on either side of her shoulders, drew his butt muscles tight and began to gradually increase his speed. As he moved faster and faster, Dani's moans increased in volume, which helped bring him even more pleasure - he knew she was enjoying it as much as he was.

Scott was actually grateful that he'd already had two orgasms, because as good as this felt, it wouldn't normally have taken long to shoot his load. He wanted to enjoy this ride as long as he could.

But he did want to try something different, so he pulled out of Dani and asked her to get on her hands and knees near the edge of the bed. When she complied, he stood up beside the bed, gazing down at the spectacular sight of Dani's two beautiful ass cheeks and her swollen pink pussy lips. That was a mental picture he was sure he'd never forget.

He stepped up and filled her with cock again, reveling in the feeling of being surrounded by her hot flesh.

***

Everything was new for Dani and everything was wonderful.

As good as it felt being on her back, when Scott drove his dick into her from behind, she felt like it was even further inside her now. As he increased his tempo, she could feel his balls slap against her ass and his hands gripped her hips tighter.

As he banged into her again and again, Dani understood that when he was done, she'd be feeling well fucked. And she loved it.

***

Scott had been gentle with Dani before, but once he shoved his cock into her and felt his pelvis ground into her butt, he had trouble holding himself back. It simply felt too good to pound into that amazingly tight pussy, and she was so wet he knew he wouldn't hurt her.

So he let himself go a little and sawed in and out of her until his legs began to get a little tired. By that time, he believed he was pretty close to coming, so he decided to rearrange things again.

He got back on the bed, rolled to his back and asked Dani to sit on him. She straddled his hips, reached down to direct his dick, then sank her hips to envelop him with one satisfying push. In this position, Scott knew he wouldn't have to do the work because she was so excited she did the moving for both of them.

***

As she dropped down on Scott's cock again, Dani knew it'd only be a short time until she came. There had already been several mini orgasms, but the big one was building.

So she rocked up and down on his pulsating meat, getting lost in how good it felt. That indescribable feeling of being totally filled up eventually was more than she could take.

Dani started with a low moan, which increased in volume.

"Oh, god, Scott. Oh, shit! I'm fuckin' coming!"

And then the wave burst over her, filling her whole body with warmth and she screamed in delight as she skewered herself on that huge cock. She never had any idea she could feel this much pleasure.

***

Scott was already getting close, but watching Dani's face contort and hearing her screams was about all that he could take.

As she finally slowed down with her bouncing, he whispered, "I'm close, if you want to finish me off."

***

Dani heard his words and immediately dismounted. She kneeled beside his hip, leaned over and took his cock into her mouth, already sucking as she allowed more of his dick to enter. She slid her lips down as far as she could go and sucked for all she was worth on the way back up.

Then she heard Scott scream, "Fuck, yeah!" and the first blast hit the roof of her mouth, immediately filling her with hot gobs of semen. Before she could react, a second shot slammed into her. She swallowed what she could, but some cum leaked out of the corner of her mouth.

Scott wasn't nearly done yet, though. As Dani savored the hot taste of his cum, she detected at least three more blasts coming from his dick as she sucked on the head and stroked the shaft with her hand.

Just the thought of what she was doing almost caused Dani to come again. She felt totally wanton as she swallowed more of Scott's cum, and all of the sexual things that had happened to her in the last week came crashing into her memory.

But she realized that she loved doing this the most. As she sucked up the semen that had escaped her mouth earlier, and licked all over Scott's cock and balls, Dani knew she was becoming addicted. Nothing in her life had ever given her such a charge as sucking a dick and swallowing, and she wouldn't be able to live without it.

***

Scott was in a state of total amazement.

He had lusted over his young neighbor for so long that it was hard to compute that he'd just had glorious sex with her three times in the last few hours. What stunned him was that she was clearly overjoyed to finally be experiencing sex and she couldn't get enough of it.

And she was damn good at it.

He watched with a huge smile on his face as Dani lapped up the last remnants of his orgasm, which had almost blown his mind with its intensity. This girl apparently really liked the taste of cum. He couldn't believe his luck.

***

As she licked up all the cum she could find, Dani was almost numb with pleasure. She couldn't believe what a thrill it was to have sex, and to have sex with Scott as her first made it even better.

She moved up alongside him, smiled and looked up into his eyes, and said, "Scott, thank you so much for last night at the party, and thank you for everything else we've done. I could never imagine it being as good as it was."

"Dani, you are one sexy girl. I'm just glad we could share this together."

With that, the happy couple moved into a tight embrace, and both wondered how long it would take until the flames began again. Both thought, "Not long at all."