Maddy Was Different Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an extra harness in the car. Let's check her out after we clean up. Can she wear your climbing shorts?"

"I have a pair from when I was... bigger." She smiled and Chris looked unhappy.

"I should have known the two of you would be trouble about my size."

We stood her in the middle of the living room and collected gear to the side. Maddy handed her the shorts and said, "Change into these."

She gave us a defiant look and dropped what she had on, revealing lots of skin and bush.

"Nothing under?"

"Well, I'm trying to keep up with the two of you. Don't all the young girls go commando?"

Maddy and I looked at each other. "Of course. Get into those and we'll help with the harness."

Maddy looked at Chris in the skin tight shorts and smiled. Both of us worked the leg straps up her legs and adjusted them to her thighs. My fingers seemed to need to follow her crease repeatedly.

"Maddy, is he misbehaving or is there some reason for feeling me up?"

"Mom, he is just making sure it fits properly. Remember, you are going to be on belay in it, and you are going to be giving others a belay. No screwups allowed."

I grabbed the harness at her waist and lifted her straight into the air. "There. Can you take that comfortably? Is your weight balanced?"

She leaned down and kissed me. "Matt, you can whip me around in this harness all you want."

Maddy asked, "Am I going to do the dynamic belay test with her?"

"Yes, but not tonight. You better behave or she'll drop you on your butt."

"What am I going to do with her?"

"We rig up a belay with a tree and Maddy pretends to take a fall. You have to demonstrate that you can take her weight and let her down gently. It requires a little practice. About the tenth time you drop her, she will complain."

Chris had a very broad smile. "You didn't tell me this was going to be fun."

We did knot study with her for almost an hour. Tying in. Setting up a belay carabiner. Setting a belay from your harness. She stopped and hugged us. "I'm getting confused. What about another lesson tomorrow?"

We helped her out of the harness. Maddy had her arm around me and we looked at Chris in the tight pants. She looked like a million dollars. Maddy said, "Chris, come here," giving her an openly sexual look.

"Guys are going to hit on you. Lots of guys." She reached out and tweaked the nipple poking through the tee shirt.

Chris clinched her daughter and whispered, "What about girls?" While their tongues played with each other, I peeled the shorts down slowly, very slowly. They were moist and I could smell her. I was hard as a rock. I stepped backward to the sofa, pulling them with me. I let myself fall softly, Chris coming down across my thighs and her wet lips opening around my cock.

Maddy wanted her and straddled her lap, head scrunched down so she could get at the luscious tits. Chris had fingers in Maddy, working quickly and wetly. They were humping and twitching and making little low noises and telling each other not to stop. I flexed my thighs and my cock, setting up a little rhythm, and rocking them back and forth.

After two days of nonstop loving, their bodies were shooting off nerve impulses in all directions and letting go in massive orgasms. After long moments of wailing and coming, they collapsed in my arms.

It was all we could do to run through the shower and tumble into bed.

cont'd in Part 3 - Reaching for the Top