All Comments on 'Making a Splash Without Jo-Jo'

by CarrieQ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496almost 10 years ago

love this story ,just how i like to be used

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCheriealmost 10 years ago
Stunning.

Mmmmmm, I would like to be used like this too !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am 63, I dress, but am really not passable but I wanted to find out. I had heard about a park 2 suburbs away where dogging took place. I went and checked it out, sure enough I saw 2 women, I guy moving through the park and car park.While I was there, I saw the guy blow 2 guys and one of the women get fucked. I left and was determined to return.So here I was, late at night, there was a lot of activity but no one had stopped me, I moved over towards 3 guys watching a plump woman get fucked. They were stroking, I watched as one moved his cock to her mouth, she took it. I felt a hand on my skirt, my cock was already semi hard, the hand moved up towards the top of my nylons, I spread my legs a little, his hand felt my bottom then moved further, he stopped when he touched my balls and pulled his hand quickly away. I stood, sorry and quickly moved heading up the path, back to my car, thinking what a stupid idea this was. I heard a voice, hi, I looked back as one of the guys moved beside me. Hi, he said whats the hurry, oh I made a mistake. He said I heard that guy say, shit I just put my hand up a guys skirt, I looked over and you were gone. I looked, his hand went to my skirt, he was a tall, balding man, not overweight, over 50.First time here, yes, he linked my arm, he said I know a place. I let him lead me to a bench amongst some trees. I sat down, he pulled his cock out, I looked up at him, he put his hand behind my head and guided it to his cock, I let it slide into my mouth and he worked my head back and forward on his cock, he went hard, mmm, nice I heard, then, we have company. He held my head, I saw a pair of shoes, he pulled back, then another cock entered my mouth, I heard oh yes, suck him, my head was held as the new cock moved in my mouth. Take it, a new voice as I felt him pulse and cum entered my mouth and throat, that's it, oh yes,swallow it and I did. He pulled back, I heard the zip as I looked up, and he turned and moved away. The first guy pushed his cock back in my mouth. He was hard,this time with a condom, he pulled out, turn around, I don't know, as I stood and turned, his hand under my skirt, fingers probing at my hole, lifting my skirt, rubbing his cock along my crack.He stood me up, lay down, I lay on the table, he lifted me up, moving my skirt, my nyloned legs moved right to the edge of the table. I handed him a tube of lube, please, I waited, I felt it moved around my hole, then my legs pushed back, the big hard head positioned, pressure and with a yelp from me, slide in. I felt his lubed hand move up and down my cock, my cum shot into the air and as it did his cock slid all the way into me. He said oh yes, and began fucking me straight away, my cum running from me as he fucked me, I felt his cock pulse and I leaned forward pulling him into me as his condom covered cock filled me. We stayed like that for a short time, then he pulled out and said theres a rather large guy here, if you don't want to, we can walk out together , I was so horny, no its all right, I heard him say its o.k but put a condom on. Then my legs were lifted back, I felt a huge mass at my hole,which stretched to take it and my insides were filled with hard, the guy holding my legs let go and I watched as he took the condom off and knelt over me saying so big his just emptied cock at my mouth. Oh yes, fuck him, suck me, my insides stretched but I was so hard, I reached down and jerked my cock as he fucked me. my cock pulsed, no cum left to come out but pulsing like there was as the huge cock glided in and out of me. What a fuck,then pushed all the way in and I felt the heat, my insides expand as his cum emptied from him. The guy in my mouth, cum dribbling as the big guy pulled out. I felt pain as he left me and emptiness. We got up, I felt dizzy, he helped me back to my car. I drove off, I had found out, I am now a regular, I don't always get fucked but always get a mouth full of cum. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarrieQ@CarrieQ
Mature TV with cynical outlook. Stories are based on experience, anecdote and fantasy, in no particular order. Non refert quo eam.