All Comments on 'Making of a GH Slut!'

by kristycross

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
proud

i am proud to be thefirst to cpmment on your story. i gothot when i saw your photoand even more excited to learn you werent some 18 year old looking for head, but an adult who knew the ropes of sexwith another man. i have all of the fantasies tht you have lived. and, you mention the ultimate feeling of being used...just take and having a cocl fuck my mouth and fill it with delicious cum. or being fucked over and over again. if i had lived in the pre aids days i would have been the easiest fuck in the world, ready for cock and cum anytime. the only thing you didsnt do was lkeave the theatre with your man cunt full of cum, walk down the busy streat and be pulled into an alley to be fuced over and over. now that i know howhot your story is imgoing back to your pick.. be advised thtat at 4;33 wednesday afternoon, you were being fucked hard and long by a very poor typist who will suck his cum out of you cunt when im through. maybe a drink of golden champagne too...darling...please?

DianoDianoover 19 years ago
sooo hot

thank you for writing your story....the first incident you relate is very similar to my first encounter with a shemale, and ever since, my sexual orientation changed to bi, and am a super fan of shemales.

Diano

kristycrosskristycrossover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

I'll asure you that this is true! I didn't have a clue how nice it was to pleasure another person. But now I never worry about myself it just seems to be returned to me ten fold! I have so much more fun now with both men and women and can't believe how many times I've been supprised by the reactions I get! I go out all the time as Kristy and she is so much a part of my life I will never live without her!

Thank you again!

Kristy

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Great Story!!!

Great Story!!! I hope to read more of your stories in the future.

swtwcumsswtwcumsover 19 years ago
Hot!

Great story! While it could use the help of a proofreader, its flaws are minor and don't detract from the heat. I love the fact that it is not told as a fantasy. Thanks, and great pic too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kindred Spirit

You're living my dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*another CD slut

Very well written story that covered the good parts of crossdressing. As one who's been into crossdressing for a number of years I can attest to the pleasures you can give and get.Surprisingly, I got seriously into crossdressing at the urging of my wife. She knew prior to our marriage that I had a thing for cocks as did she. We decided that since both of us appeared to be cock whores we may as well make the best of it. We did establish some rules that limited what we could and couldn't do. We each have our nights out, her in a whore outfit and me in basically the same type of clothing. Both goals are to take as many cocks as we can and come home covered in cum. We then discuss our night out, making sure to explain everything that happened.Once in a while we go out together and give ourselves to every cock we can find. I love being fucked while sucking a cock and watch her doing the same. We have a great marriage that works for us. Yes, we do have sex with each other and thoroughly enjoy that also.

ezsmilesezsmilesover 11 years ago
very hot

One of the hotest stories I have read. Also love the photo in your profile. Very sexy.

thanks

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
Loved it........

Very hot and much like the life of Desiree. Wish we could be cocksucking girlfriends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i know the earle very well

nice story....i use to go to the earle also...always a great time...been closed a few years now...it is missed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved this

I became a total slut at the Earle, once knew only desired men divorced wife and now 100% gay bottom

EcosseBoyEcosseBoyabout 10 years ago
Hot!

This is a really hot and horny story. Covers everything I would love to try out, being bi-curious.

Any doms in Edinburgh, UK interested?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

from a frustrated husband to a cock hungry slut .(I know the feeling )..great write !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic !!

So fucking sexy you horny slut. Exciting,enough info but not too much and to the point with super sexy dressing details and loads of cock....like a good little cock slut's story should have. I loved it.This is first time I've ever bothered adding comment it was that horny.I'm still hard and dressed.....more please u sexy slut. xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was great!!

I totally agree with all the comments made in 'Fantastic' review. It was very sexy, very slutty, lots of hot cock and perfectly to the point. Got me hard n horny I know that. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story has to be true,..How else would all of the details of cruising in ABS's,parks and Adult theaters. It's as if this was a story of me as I progressed into my Bi sexual behavior wherever I could find it.!!!

PattyMichellePattyMichelle12 months ago

I need to see if the theater is there. I'm a local CD and get very excited reading about places nearby to play.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

PattyMichelle - Sorry the Earle is long gone. I had lots of cock and pussy there...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous