All Comments on 'Making the MILF List Ch. 03'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

The story is without any doubt the best I've read in years. Can't wait for the next part which I hope is coming soon. Please hurry and thank you very much for the first three parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ideas

I like reading your story Making the MILF List, I have a request make it like only you get fuck all your friends moms.

You make your friends cuckold son, you start to fuck their moms just under their nose and finally when they come to know you say their moms love your dick, moms also tell their sons the same story. Finally you visit your friends mom to fuck them when friends are home, they are able to listen to the moaning sound mom making, they could only jack off but no fuck!

brosismombrosismomover 11 years ago
SUCH A TEASE

YOU MUST,I SAY MUST CONTINUE

ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i agree

it is a must you need to enter the rest of the story you are a fantastic story teller please continue .

ben_kiwiben_kiwiover 11 years ago
loving the series

well; paced

TUCSON REDTUCSON REDalmost 11 years ago
TEREFFIC

VERY GOOD STORY SO FAR, AM AWAITING THE CONTINUED ADVENTURES. I REALLY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE ANONYMOUS COMENTS, ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS SIGN UP FOR A LABLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
terrific descriptions of the sex itself

Many authors tell great stories, but give short shrift to the actual sex. Your narratives of the actual acts are very erotic. Others could learn from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

stories and well written. (Though problematic that such could ever occur.). The author is one of the very few to acknowledge that the smell of sex lingers long after sexual activity takes place and is strong, even for one of the participants. Other authors/writers should remember this fact and think about when and where they have sexual activity occur in their own stories.

Studio8101Studio81016 months ago

A great piece of erotica and an intriguing fantasy. Wild situations like these strain belief but this author pulls it off with thrilling descriptions and natural secure tension. Loved having his mom help him fuck her friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous