Malcubus Ch. 11: Bad Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers

{Just wait,} she sent. {We're not done yet.}

Her tongue kept stretching, and I would have been seriously freaked out by now if this wasn't turning me on so much. She had length to spare, and she bathed my balls in her saliva before wrapping around those too. Finally, her tongue-tip wormed down to lick my asshole and I moaned aloud.

"Fuck. Fuck, that's fucking..."

{Yep.}

I was being too loud. Cassie and her friends were less than a dozen metres away, I was breathing like I was running a marathon, and it was just damn hard to care.

Some women brag about giving good head. They may be telling the truth, but no human women could possibly - physiologically - give head like this. Rosie's tongue wormed over my whole groin, wetting and warming me with its impossible embrace. For minutes she teased me like that, my cock throbbing harder and harder. It was a vertiginous sort of pleasure, like teetering on the ledge of a skyscraper; the wind howled and pushed against me, and I tried not to fall to the constant, maddening sensations. All the while Rosmerta stared up at me with reverent, ravenous eyes. When she started to push forward again, pressing her throat against the tip of my immense cock, the message in her eyes was clear.

{I'm yours, Eric.}

She pushed forward a little harder, and coughed wetly around my cockhead.

{I'm yours forever.}

Again, and she sputtered through her nose, wings quivering, her grip tightening on my ass. Her emerald eyes were the only things I could see, and when she sent again it rang in my head like infrasound.

{But this cock... is mine.}

And then she forced my cock into her throat.

She was gagging and shaking, her extended tongue writhing over my shaft as she choked on me. {Help me!} she sent urgently, pulling herself forward with her hands on my ass. {Force me!}

"You're insane!"

{FORCE ME!}

My hands were moving before I really made a conscious decision, and I grabbed her horns as I swung my hips forward. Deep-throating Rosie was tight before; now it was simply madness, and her throat bulged out crazily as I pulled her onto me. Her overextended tongue loosened and her wings flapped as her air was cut off, but I was inside her now, controlling the pace and fucking her face. Damn it, I was going to cum. I'd reached out for her horns and pulled myself off the ledge and I was tumbling down, down with the wind rushing in my ears. Oh fuck.

Rosie beamed dirty talk into my mind as her eyes shone with tears and her neck bulged with my thrusting cock. {Fuck my face harder! Please, you need to cum!} She was moaning too, perhaps trying to speak, but that only made her throat vibrate and her tongue undulate along my length.

I groaned and tried to speak. "I'm... you can't breathe... we shouldn't..."

{No, please master, please choke me!} Rosie sent. {Choke your slut, your slave. Fuck my throat and let me suffocate on your cock.} The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes were hers, bright with tears and manic desire. Blind or not, out of my mind with lust or not, I could still hear her sendings. {Harder! I want to black out on your cock... Oh, pit take me, I can feel it coming...}

I don't know how much of my cock I ultimately got between her lips. I don't know whether I got past her trachea or buried my monstrous prick to the hilt. I don't even know whether Rosie came herself just from deepthroating me (although I know how I'd bet). No, I'm only certain that the tip of her obscenely long tongue pushed forward and into my ass as I started to cum, and I yanked down as hard as I could on my demon's horns, and groaned out my climax.

It's not the fall you worry about. It's the ground at the bottom.

***

CASSANDRA

They'd turned the TV down to the level of background babble, and Alice and Victoria were text-flirting with a boy by process of committee. Even their voices melded together into babble; they were like the adults in Charlie Brown cartoons, slightly out of sync with Cassie's universe.

Which made a weird sort of sense. The past ten minutes, she'd felt like her universe began and ended between her thighs.

Warm. So warm. Her thighs rubbing against each other, her belly feeling like it was full of honey, her pants rubbing against her ass as she shifted on the couch; with all the sensations popping and fizzing like Coke bubbles in Cassie's mind, there wasn't much room for conversation. The girls were saying something about a noise outside? Slimy Eric? Eric -

And then, with very little forewarning or obvious cause, every one of the bubbles burst at once.

"Uhhn!"

"Cass? What's up, girl?" Alice asked.

Alice. Alice looking concerned. Alice leaning forward. Alice's breasts shifting down slightly, outlined in her sweater.

"Hnnhgg," Cassie replied.

"Cass? You look..." Alice looked a little worried now, but Victoria had figured it out. The freckled blonde had her eyebrows raised in incredulity.

"Gnngh," Cassandra mumbled, and then several more consonants. A couple of vowels snuck out, but she trapped the rest in her throat. Forgot warm – burning. Forget honey – ambrosia. Forget bubbles bursting – this was an explosion, and she was -

"Oh my god," Alice mumbled.

Victoria looked away, probably trying not to laugh.

"I – I've gotta – " Cassie stumbled to her feet. That hadn't been so bad, not compared to the toe-curlers she'd been giving herself in the shower lately. Just a few seconds, over quickly, but – "I need the bathroom."

She bolted from the den, but she still heard Alice's long, doubtful "riiiight."

Up the hallway, passed Eric's room. Eric's room – even with the door closed, she could still smell it. That fucking smell. Such a warm, musky smell.

There was a bathroom downstairs, but that wouldn't work. She could keep the stickiness between her legs as she moved, she needed to change and conceal, and of course her friends would still know exactly what had happened but what the hell else could she do?

Cassie ran upstairs to her room and slammed the door.

She took a deep, calming breath, and the smell hit her full in the face once again.

It was a musky, almost pungent odour, like leaves and dirt after a heavy rain. It was warmer than that, though, like sweat after a good workout or a summer campfire. She'd almost been bowled over by it when she first got home yesterday, but it was hardly unpleasant. Sort of reassuring, in fact.

She'd been on the bed with her vibrator after only a few minutes of trying to figure out the smell's source. It'd go away when she opened the windows for a while, she'd thought.

Except it hadn't. And she'd smelled it again this morning, and stronger when she'd gone down to Eric's room. Cassie had no idea what to make of that, but it wasn't a good idea to think about Eric whenever she felt like this. Her hot, hormone-addled head was just coming up with too many crazy thoughts and if she thought too much about her brother then things got... crazier.

Cassie pulled her jeans down quickly and stripped off her panties, grimacing at the mess she'd made. Nothing cartoonish, she hadn't really gotten as wet and squishy as the climax had felt, but there was certainly a very sticky stain. What did you call this stuff, anyway? There had to be a better word than 'vaginal excretions' or whatever Wikipedia said. Why was it so much stickier when she used her fingers rather than her vibrator? Did other girls – Alice, Vicky – make the same sort of mess? What did it taste like? Would theirs taste the same as -

Cassie threw the panties at the corner of the room and yanked a clean pair out of the drawer. After a moment's consideration, she sprayed them and her jeans with deodorant before pulling them on.

Then Eric showed up in her mind and stayed there like a bad tune.

Cassandra sat down heavily on her bed, her jeans half-forgotten around her knees. Her brother's bedroom smelled like sweat and rain and fire and flesh, and so did hers. That was true as of yesterday, and there was definitely an obvious and not-terrifying explanation for that. He was trying out a new aftershave, maybe – but why had he sprayed it in her room?

Cassie knew what her brother smelled like. BO and McDonalds grease, most of the time. To her eternal embarrassment, she even knew what his, his stuff smelled like – he hadn't been very good at washing those socks himself – and this new smell wasn't that.

It was so, so much more.

Alice and Victoria knocked on her door. Cassandra didn't want them in her room at the moment, didn't even really want to see them, but they were her friends. She finished getting dressed and went outside. Thankfully, her friends were more than happy to sweep the whole thing under the rug – it had just been a weird moment, not even worth discussing directly, so let's go right on to having some lunch.

Except Vicky kept breaking into giggles.

Cassie got her friends out of the house fairly quickly, and they didn't push too hard. When she was sure Eric wasn't coming upstairs for lunch, Cassie locked her bedroom door, lay down and stared at the ceiling. She wasn't going to cry, exactly, but she had Harry Chapin playing and that CD didn't come out when she was feeling good.

Maybe it'd be okay to be bi. That was pretty accepted these days. And people sometimes didn't realize they were gay until after they got married, so this realization wasn't anywhere near that delayed in comparison. It would be a bit weird with her friends for a while, but the cheer squad had accepted Moniqua being lez. It'd all be fine.

And the weird smell, the crazy horniness, Eric... that was all just her subconscious, or whatever. Denial. She'd been in denial, and some part of her felt like she was pervert for wanting a woman's tits in her face, and so her subconscious had tossed up something actually perverted...

Cassie nodded to the ceiling. That was a very reasonable-sounding explanation, and this was the 21st century. Bisexuality was fine. Hell, going into university it would probably be seen as something cool.

The blonde girl smiled to herself, reassured, and reached into her bedside table for the vibrator.

***

ERIC

I didn't actually lose consciousness, I don't think. It was hard to tell, because for an indeterminate period of time my brain was too busy spurting out of my cock to bother recording memories.

Rosie, too, was okay. That was pretty much the first thing I checked once I could control my limbs again. I wasn't sure if you could kill a succubus by choking her – actually, I wasn't sure if you could kill a succubus at all, although the bone athame in my closet certainly implied something drastic. Either way, Rosmerta definitely seemed to breathe air most of the time, and it was reassuring to see that she was breathing now.

Very reassuring, considering that her face and body were completely clean. There wasn't even a trace of my cum on her lips.

However much of my semen Supercock could spurt, my succubus had swallowed it all.

I decided a bit of an apology was in order, and we were both sprawled on the floor anyway, so I lapped gently at her pink pussy as she recovered. Her juices fizzed on my tongue. Soon I backed off and we sat up together.

"That..." Rosie's lips cracked into a smile. "...was the best thing ever!" Then she was atop me, hugging me and kissing me and giggling wildly. I laughed too, unable to help it, wishing I could frame the delight in her expression. Demonic form or not, she'd never looked more girlish.

"It wasn't awful," I chuckled in turn, then grimaced. "Shit. Can you silence us now, please?"

Rosie nodded, hyperactive. "That was so much fun!" she said. "Fire and brimstone, that was the best thing ever!"

"Better than losing our virginity? Better than anal?"

"Hmm..." Rosie pursed her lips thoughtfully. "Okay, fine, amended: sex with you is the best thing ever."

"You like sex," I said dryly. "This is news."

"Oh yes, I love sex, I want to marry sex," she said, wriggling happily before reaching down to my now-mostly-soft cock. It was still bigger than my full erection had been before. "Actually, I want to marry this cock. Could we dress him up, give him a little black tie?"

"Maybe not that little, considering..."

"Oh, don't give me that look, you weren't the one who got the whole thing down their throat. Seriously, I think you were spurting cum straight into my stomach."

I shrugged. "The whole end there is kind of fuzzy, to be honest."

"Tell me about it," Rosie sighed, circling one of my nipples with an absent-minded finger. "And it gets worse – I can sort of taste stuff in my stomach, and I got a bit of your cum in my mouth when you finally pulled out, but all I can remember of the taste just makes me want more." She grabbed my cock and started stroking at it gently, looking at me with a hopeful expression. "Want to try and cum in my mouth this time? I bet you could fill up my cheeks up like a chipmunk's."

I groaned. I'd been doing that a lot today, but this time it wasn't an automatic pleasure response.

"No? Okay, fine, you can paint my face instead! Or my tits, I'm flexible – have you seen me lick my own pussy yet? Ooh, I know, we can – "

"Fuck, Rosie," I said, grabbing her by the shoulders to settle her down. "Did you swallow twelve coffees along with those inches?"

"Nope!" She wriggled happily in my hands. "And it's longer than that, not sure how much, I wasn't really thinking Imperial measurements yesterday when you were tearing up my – pit take me, I forgot about my ass. You are so putting this thing in my ass, and you have to promise not to stop even if I start bleeding because – "

I pushed her firmly onto the floor before getting on top of her, albeit facing towards her feet. Holding her down with my weight, I started eating her out reprovingly.

My succubus harrumphed at how I never listened to what she was saying, but after a moment she relented and began sucking my balls from below.

I had no idea how we could achieve a proper 69 with this monstrous prick between my legs. Rosie would probably help me figure it out soon, though.

For today, she stuck to my balls, ass, and the soft flesh in between. None of those were as good at stifling her cries of pleasure as Supercock would have been; I had to stop my work a couple of times to make sure she had a silence field up.

"Cassie's friends left, anyway," she told me. "Didn't you hear their car?"

"You were sort of squeezing my head between your thighs."

"It's always my fault, you never take responsibiaaauuhhh. Ahh." She put her lips back to more productive use.

Rosmerta came way too quickly. The point had been to calm her down, but I suppose out-sexing a succubus, exhausting her before she exhausts you, is a pretty stupid proposition.

"That's another for me!" she said. "I definitely owe you now."

"I think I'm okay for the – "

"Tickle fight!"

She had excellent access to my sides from below me, and then when I spasmed off she got a hold of my feet. I'd learned previously that Rosie was quite ticklish, even in demonic form, and in some interesting places no less. Actually leveraging that knowledge into a victory was another matter.

"Mercy! Mercy!"

"Mercy? Sounds very virtuous. Not like me at all." Her tail curled around and struck at my sides, adding to the assault. I wasn't able to communicate my surrender effectively after that, so she just stopped when I couldn't breathe, giving my feet a few last kisses.

Rosie leaned down on her elbows next and addressed my crotch as I panted. "So, Mister Mastercock," she said conversationally, "exactly how many times can you come before Eric has to go to work? I know, I know, it's not really fair to exhaust you like that so soon after your Shaping, but I promise you won't mind at all. You know what I'd really like? If we could come together so many times that the master you're attached to just forgets about work entirely. Then we could fuck all night, and you could go in my mouth, my pussy, my ass, and I've got tits and a tail and all these limbs as well for you to play with – "

"Please stop talking to my dick," I sighed.

"Don't listen to him, Mister Mastercock. He has no idea what he really wants."

I tried to drag her attention back to practical matters, such as how the hell I was supposed to sleep with human women while I suffered from penile elephantiasis.

"Hm? Well, I could make it retractable I suppose... ooh, or prehensile! That'd be fun, right?"

I tried to brush right past that. "The problem is that it's already more like a limb than a penis. That's going to make it hard to do, well, most things..."

"Don't be a dummy, if girls can get fisted they can take this glorious thing." She stuck her tongue out at me. It started drifting towards my dick before she got it back under control. "I'm just teasing, anyway. It won't be this big most of the time."

"Huh?"

"It's breaking the laws of biology a bit, right now," the demon explained. She stroked the subject of our discussion as she went. "It needs magic to do that, so it's feeding off my orgone - just a tiny bit –using my magic to get bigger."

"So when you're not around, it'll go back to normal?" Some part of me felt almost disappointed.

Rosie scoffed and Supercock bobbed in her hand. "No, dummy. It'll just go back to being the best cock your mortal biology can support."

That was awesome. No, ominous. It was ominous. "So smaller, but still big."

"Yep! But those girls will still be missing out!" Rosie kissed Supercock's angry purple head, a wad of precum oozing out to anoint her lips. She swallowed it down and shivered in ecstasy. "But what the hey. I want you all to myself anyway."

The succubus eventually dragged me to my feet, whereupon she began swinging me around in a very poorly-choreographed dance. I don't think you're meant to hold your partner by the base of his penis while swing dancing.

"You belong in an asylum," I moaned. "Absolutely insane. The white coats will come to take us away..."

"Then we'd fuck them too! Fire and brimstone, Eric, I'm just – I'm so happy!"

"I can see that," I said. The impromptu dancing was doing wonderful things to the motion of her breasts. "You're always cheery, Rosie, but I think being choked out broke you a little."

"Nuh-uh!" Magical flames flickered over her, leaving her wearing a sinfully overstuffed tank-top with a big yellow smiley face on it. She'd also given herself a bright green party hat, balanced precariously between her horns. "However happy I am, it's for real reasons!"

"How do your wings get through the tank-top?" I asked, scratching my head.

She laughed, and the pure joy on her angelic face was like a thousand childhoods in an instant. "No, listen to me!" She skipped forward, party hat wobbling, and took my hands. "I'm just thinking about you, and me, and our soulbond and the life ahead of us, and the more I think of it the happier I get and I don't know how to express this much happiness but I just want to be near you and tell you and that just makes me even – "

I kissed her.

When we parted, we weren't just joined by a strand of saliva. Our whole bodies had come together, our legs entwined, bodies pressed together, Rosie's wings wrapped around my back, hands grasping each other instinctively. Illusory clothes gone, maximum skin contact. We were even breathing in time.

I breathed in her air, and started to say something stupid.

"Rosie, I lo-"

And then she shut me up with a kiss.

We wound up on the bed, me lying atop her voluptuous form as we made out like mad teenagers. It wasn't even about the pleasure, or my fat cock rubbing slickly against her abs. It was just about feeling her, tasting her, wrapping ourselves in each other. There were no thoughts in that place. No time, either.

Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers