Malcubus Ch. 11: Bad Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, I'm hardly going to – "

"It felt like my whole body was being sucked out through my cock. And half the reason it was so scary was that..." I squeezed her hand. "I never wanted it to stop."

She perked up a little at that. "Soooo... that's a maybe on more chain orgasms?"

I bit my lip. "Maybe. But not for a while, and not quite so many. Please?"

"Sure, master," she said, moving forward to settle in my lap. Smiley t-shirt or not, she hadn't deigned to conjure up panties. "I'm a model of restraint."

I put a finger to her lips before she could kiss me. "One more thing." I looked into her eyes as I thought of bone athames, summoning circles, and casually breaking the laws of physics so I could nail celebrities. The books I'd gotten were a start, but only that. "I think it's time you started teaching me about magic."

Rosmerta embraced me, shifting in my lap to trap my cock between us. Even after who knew how many unnatural orgasms, the warmth of her pussy against it still felt good. "Okay," she said, and held up a finger. "But there's a but."

"Not this one?" I asked, squeezing.

Her dimples dimpled. "Not that one. I'll teach you how to be not quite such an embarrassment of a wizard... if you tell me how you learned my summoning spell."

I looked at her for several seconds, expressionless. Then I said, "deal."

+++++Closing Notes+++++

Well, that wound up writing itself. Just sit down at the keyboard for the evening, and by the time you're done your main characters have decided to start developing their relationship...

I feel like I should note that the mundane elements of the story, such as Moira and Eric's relationship, are entirely fictional. Well, almost; I did once trespass a construction site on with a cute brunette, but it was less lovey-dovey stargazing and more "hey, look how far I can pee off this scaffold!"

Note that this manly display did not lead to a date.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story, thanks for any votes or comments. Next chapter: more gratuitous sex scenes, this time somewhere other than Eric's increasingly-unsanitary bedroom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++