Malcubus Ch. 11: Bad Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elecebra
Elecebra
435 Followers

I loved her, and the world went away.

***

Of course it came back eventually. The world's a bitch like that.

"You need to remember what I am, Eric," Rosmerta said, her lips still joined to mine by a string of saliva. She was perched atop me looking down, and her scarlet hair was a curtain sealing us off from the world.

"It's pretty hard to forget," I joked, nodding to her horns and wings.

She smiled, but we both knew I was deflecting. "No," she said, "you need to really remember it. I'm a demon of Lust. I'm your demon, bound to you by the Lust in your own soul, but I'm still not human. I don't feel... most of the things mortals feel."

"You're bound to me, right?" I traced my hand up her side, following the line of her tattoos. I'd learned enough in the past few days to recognize a few of the symbols. Cuneiform. Paleo-Hebrew. "'Soulbond' is a pretty intimate word. I think you might be picking up a few new emotions, even new sins, from me."

Rosie's expression was unreadable. "You might be the most ignorant wizard to ever cast a spell, Eric. I don't think you know anything about... changing me."

I shrugged. Her nipples swayed as I rubbed the sides of her breasts. "Fair point... except what you were saying before. The crazy happiness you couldn't articulate."

Her smile was more genuine now; you could tell by the dimples in her cheeks. "Lust, Eric. Just demonic Lust for you, nothing human about it."

"Really?" I planted my hands directly atop her tits and sunk my fingers into her full, supple flesh.

"Really."

I swallowed. "Except I've felt like that before. Before I was anything other than a regular human."

Rosie was silent for a moment. "Moira."

She stayed remarkably silent as I told the story.

That unmistakably intense feeling had only lasted a few hours, way back at high school graduation. That was the low point between Moira and I, the last few years of school. She'd gotten prettier and cooler in a blue-balling feedback loop while I established myself firmly as a nerd, and we spent less and less time together. All the while my platonic feelings for her were getting overshadowed by the kind of desperate, puppy-dog love that lonely boys have for beautiful girls that are kind to them.

Just one day after graduation, some jock with a wealthy family held the requisite house party. Most of my nerdier friends had gone home before midnight and Warren had been dragged away by his then-girlfriend, so I was on my own and feeling pretty awkward.

"And Moira kept you company?"

"Not at first. She had a boyfriend back then, she'd taken him to prom, but he tried to get in her pants that night and she wasn't ready. So they broke up, right there in one of the spare bedrooms upstairs."

"And she went to find you?"

"Actually, I didn't even find out about that part til later. No, I was off getting my ass kicked by this drunk jock."

"Really?"

"Well, sort of. It was just one punch, and he probably wasn't going all out – he was off his face, someone told him I'd stolen his rum, I don't know. Just an asshole, you know?"

"So then you found Moira."

"We found each other, I guess. It was the first time we'd really talked in... I don't know. Too long. And then we went off together that night, just walked around the suburbs and... talked. She told me about all her bitchy friends, the asshole guys, all the work she put in to get valedictorian. I told her about... well, less interesting stuff. And we threw stones off a bridge, and broke into a construction site together to climb the scaffolding, and bought two Slurpies each from a 7-11 at 3am. And we went back to her house, sat under the tree outside and... and I told her I'd loved her for years and years."

Rosie raised a perfectly-sculpted eyebrow. Her expression was somewhere between admiration and horror. "And you somehow didn't sleep with her."

I blushed. "Well, I kissed her. And I asked her out, and she said yes."

"I cannot believe you didn't sleep with her." Rosie had definitely settled on 'horror' now, and she was looking at me like I was some impossible creature that had escaped from a lab.

"Shut up."

"No, really – I'm happy I got to take your virginity, but honestly, Eric. A Corpulent Pustule-Demon of the Unclean One could have gotten laid with that setup. You just kissed her. That's..."

"Old-fashioned?" I asked.

She was right, really. Until a few weeks ago, I'd considered that the best night of my life, but remembering it didn't make me feel proud.

"Anyway," I said with a shake of my head, "my point was that..."

"Forget your point," Rosie said, leaning down over me. She kissed my lips gently, sucking on them without letting my tongue advance into her mouth. {Forget everything but you and I for the moment, Master. Don't worry about labelling what we have, don't compare it to the past, don't think about the future.} She reached down behind her and cupped my balls, fat and heavy with another load. Our kiss deepened. {We're together, that's all that matters. I'm yours, and you're mine.} She pulled back slowly, lingeringly, our lips reluctant to part. When she whispered out loud, her mouth was still a hair's breadth from mine. "And I think it's time you fucked my brains out."

***

There wasn't much left of either of our brains within a few minutes. Lust had taken the wheel, and Rosie quickly found out just how fast her new ride could go.

I came pretty quickly the first time. Using her wings to help raise herself, Rosie stood up against the wall while I pushed my way inside her from a standing position. Seeing her face right in front of mine, her eyes wide with shock, pain and sheer rapture as I penetrated her pussy, was too much. Before I was more than a few inches into her tightness I was spurting, and I didn't have the control to remain inside her as I came. I shot thick ropes of cum across her belly and tits, a couple of high shots striking her cheek and hair. The viscous stuff had a pungent smell, like the sweat of a hard workout, like a thunderstorm in summer.

Rosie assured me that it tasted pretty distinctive, too.

She tutted in disappointment when I collapsed on the side of the bed. "Come on, stud, up and at 'em!"

I blinked blearily down at my lap. Supercock was still hard, mauve and throbbing, but that orgasm – my whole body tingled. My legs were still shaking. "I – just give me a – "

"Tit?" Rosmerta pressed her chest into my face as she embraced me gently – the breast I'd mostly missed with my cumshot. My mouth found her nipple instinctively, and her warm milk began to run into my mouth as I sucked. I swallowed automatically and as she scooped my sticky seed off her other breast; we both made noises of appreciation as we drank each other down.

With her milk in my belly, new current pulsed through my body, recharging my muscles and following the path of least resistance down towards my cock. I picked Rosie up by the waist before I even released her nipple, lifting her around and hurling her bodily onto the bed. She squealed in delight and rolled over onto her back, looking up at me.

"I can feel your seed on my skin, you know," she told me with a wide smile. A strand hung out of her mouth, reaching down to her chin. "Marking me. Claiming me as yours." She started rubbing it into her taut stomach.

"Make it count," I said, giving her breast one last, powerful squeeze. "Next load's going deep in your cunt."

"Ooh, that's a bad word you know mast- eee!" Rosie squeaked as I seized her by the ankles and yanked her hips to the edge of the bed, lifting one marble calf over my shoulder. Even with her legs spread wide, her pussy was so small and tight.

But it was also very, very wet.

"Round two," I said, and swung my monstrous cock forward.

Rosie bit her lip and moaned as my bloated, drooling glans pushed inside her. She was almost as tight as her ass had been yesterday, but I didn't let that stop me. Her labia seemed to grip my shaft as I thrust into her, beckoning me inside.

"Fuck," I grunted. It felt so good, and yet not even half of my throbbing cock was in yet. I held my demon by her thighs and started gently thrusting in and out.

Rosie, meanwhile, was enjoying a whole new level of penetration. Most of the squeaks and cries she made were objectively noises of pain, but the half-crazed need in her eyes betrayed how much she was loving it. I reached forward to grope her tits again, this time squeezing hard on a nipple, and milk bubbled out as she moaned.

"You're splitting me open," she managed to say. "Fuck, I need it deeper..."

I moved my hand up to her shoulder, and with better leverage I could really start thrusting back and forth. Her dirty talk was interrupted by a hard and thorough fucking, and she just gasped and moaned until she finally spat out a command.

"Choke... meee..."

I moved my hand up to Rosie's pale throat and squeezed, feeling her swallow under my fingers. "You want this?" I asked, slamming my hips towards hers.

She yelped as another inch slid inside her, her folds shifting and spasming over me. "Ahh, ohh, ohhhffucking course I do!"

"You want me to choke you again while I fuck your pussy?"

"Yyyess please!"

"You want to feel this whole cock inside you?"

"Yyyessss," she moaned.

"Okay then," I grunted, and pulled my cock back out of her.

Rosie's cries of shock and reproval were cut off when I flipped her over again, manhandling her like a piece of meat. "You're always bragging about how flexible you are," I said as I pointed one of her legs away from us on the bed. "Do the splits. Spread yourself wide for me."

She was facing away from me now, but I could practically feel the smile radiating off her as she did the splits on the edge of the bed. It was an image worthy of the Louvre, from her marble thighs stretched wide to her perfectly sculpted ass, but right now I was too horny for art. I stood right behind her, folding her wings down to her sides to let me press up against her back, and lined myself up at her pussy once more.

No holding back, this time; I rode her hard, and though she was wet I wasn't putting her away any time soon. Rosie just took it with occasional ecstatic cries as I plunged in and out of her, and then she giggled in manic delight when I reached around to hold her by the throat. I hadn't forgotten her request, and her neck muscles tensed under my fingers as I squeezed.

My huge, heavy cock was a jackhammer, and she shattered like clay. She came twice within a minute, and harder again when I slapped her cheek. This wasn't me, this was the caveman, and whatever Rosie had done to my cock suited him just fine.

I felt another orgasm approaching, huge and white as a glacier and a hell of a lot faster, and pulled Rosie back against me by the hair, so I was looking at her face upside-down. "Harder!" she urged, and the look in her eyes prompted me to slam into her harder, harder, just as hard as she so desperately wanted. A new ecstasy ran through my groin as my cockhead brushed something in her depths. Something exquisitely, impossibly soft.

"Mmnffh!" My left hand was still around Rosie's throat and the slaps of my thrusts against her ass would probably drown words out anyway, so she sent instead. {That's – that's good. That's deep. Fuck.}

I thrust again, plunging a little deeper into her slick folds, and my glans pushed against the thing again. Smooth as expensive silk, it was somehow both tighter and softer than any other part of her pussy, rubbing against me like an angel's kiss.

"Wh- what – "

{Don't you remember? I suppose you've never been this deep before...} Rosie giggled up at me, drool joining the cum on her face. Her tail reached around to press against the soft flesh between my cock and balls, and that was just too much. My thighs quivered as I thrust forward one more time –

And I was fully inside her, and that silken, sinful pleasure enveloped the entire head of my cock.

It was like a flower, like an open mouth in the depths of her pussy. And as the rest of her folds convulsed around my shaft, as her eyes rolled back and she came from the penetration, that mouth started to suck.

"Fffuuck, what, Rosie what're you – "

It felt too good, too much. My heavy balls tightened as I started to cum.

{notnownotnow, fuck, notnow justasecond}, my demon sent mid-scream of pleasure. Her orgasm flooded us with her hot juices, slickening my cock as it throbbed in release. I came hard, too damn hard, and her pussy sucked every drop out with almost-painful pressure.

{If I had mortal plumbing down there, your cock would be way too many inches past my cervix right now,} Rosie sent. She writhed lazily around me, her pussy vacuuming my last spurts out, while I gurgled like an idiot. {Which would not be appreciated at all by 99% of women. Lucky for you, I'm not a mortal woman.}

It was hard to move my lips. "S-so this isn't a, uhh, c-cerix..."

I'd lost hold of my succubus during the orgasm, and Rosie spoke with her real, velvet voice as she turned around to smile at me. "It's my pedipalp, master. The succubus special. Get deep enough to hit it, and I can make you cum, and cum, and cum, and cum..."

It was hard to think. The tip of her tail was still massaging my perineum, her pussy juices were drooling out in an unbroken strand down to my feet, and my whole shaft was still being massaged by her pussy. Still pressed into her exquisitely soft, impossibly tight 'pedipalp'.

"Like this," she said, blowing me a kiss. And said pedipalp squeezed hard.

It felt like a fucking drug, a whole new level of ecstasy that was scary as well as pleasurable. I'd already shot my load not ten seconds ago, but that didn't matter; my cock throbbed, my balls pulsed, and her pussy sucked the seed out of me greedily. I came again and saw stars.

The double-stacked pleasure was too much and I fell sideways onto the bed, unable to remain standing on my own. Rosie rolled with the motion gracefully, her pussy gripping my cock tightly, unwilling to let me escape. I wound up on my back on the bed while she sat atop me in reverse cowgirl, my whole obscene length still buried inside her. She turned around to smile at me as her pussy milked my shaft in waves.

"And that's just the standard succubus package," she said. "Pump me full of your lust and... well, you're not the only one who gets upgrades."

There was a gentle ripple of candleflame, and the very small part of my mind still functioning recognized her illusion magic. But no clothes appeared, and her whole body flickered with fire...

"This feels so good, Eric," Moira said from atop me. She flicked her chocolate-dark curls back and gave me the same wide grin I'd been getting from her since kindergarten. "I wish we'd done this sooner."

My throat croaked. I tried to reply, but that exquisite flower around my cock was squeezing again and I was cumming –

My vision grayed out completely this time. When the pedipalp relented and I was able to see again, it was Ana sitting on my dick. She squeezed her D-cup breasts and sighed as she looked back at me. "So big... it's even better than the other night..."

"Rosie?" I tried to ask.

Her pussy squeezed. I came again, whatever liquid was left in my body milked out of me and sucked into her depths. I was just a container, and everything in me was being poured out.

This time it was Caitlin. The Asian girl looked half-stoned, her eyes rolled back as she cried out my name. "Errrriiiiic..."

The pedipalp squeezed me one more time.

A blonde ponytail shook as a tight ass flexed on my lap, but I was already gone.

***

When I woke up, I was lying next to Moira on her front lawn. That old tree was a moonlit silhouette above us as we gazed up at the stars.

The grass felt oddly soft under my elbows as I pushed myself up and looked over at her. It was definitely Moira; I could hardly forget her face when I'd spent years of pathetic nerd-love memorizing ever curve and line of her form. The wide, feminine arc of her hips; her teardrop breasts; her fingers with garden dirt under the nails. The dark curls of hair tousled over her face. That freckle under her lip. Even her smile, so bright and slightly too wide, when she saw me staring at her.

"What?"

It was her voice alright, real enough to make my heart beat a little faster, and the night-time lawn around us looked realistic enough. But my childhood friend, my first love, my ex, was wearing the exact same clothes as when she'd visited on Saturday night.

"Rosie," I asked, "I'm feeling a bit confused here."

Moira frowned. "That's not like you, Eric. I might have got valedictorian in the end, but you were always smarter when it counted."

I chuckled, unable to stop myself. "Okay, that definitely gives the game away. Moira would never admit something like that."

My ex laughed and sat up on the grass. "True enough." Then fire crawled over her, and it crawled over her lawn and the old tree and the night sky above us, and everything was a fog of brimstone. Coughing at the overwhelming odour, I pushed myself forward and stumbled away towards the centre of my room.

Back in reality, the smoke cleared quickly from over my bed, taking most of the smell with it. Rosmerta was propped up on the pillows with a slightly smug grin on her lips. She was in human form; demonic wet dream out, teenage pageant-winner in. She'd even put the smiley-face t-shirt back on.

I opened the windows and turned my fan on before speaking. "So," I said, returning to sit on the edge of the bed. "It's not just clothes anymore."

Rosie shook her head. "No siree, master!"

"And I could feel the grass, just like I've always been able to feel your clothes. This isn't a holographic thing, your illusions are physical."

She smiled. I could feel the pride coming off her. "Yep."

I let out a hefty gust of air. "Whew. That's... actually damn impressive."

She inclined her head modestly.

"So what happened? You levelled up, put all your XP into Illusion?"

Rosie got a slightly pained look, but sighed and shrugged rather than going into more magical technobabble. "I suppose that's close enough. It still takes orgone to pull off, mind, so I'll stay myself most of the time."

"Right." Damn it. Knowing Rosie, the 'mischief' quotient of my life had just increased enormously. "And the rest of the time?"

She leaned forward to take my hands. "Well, that's mostly up to you, but I've got a few ideas," she said, her voice obviously excited. "Celebrities, for one. Any famous woman on the globe, sucking your cock whenever you want!"

"Um, great, but listen..."

"Or you can fuck your favourite porn star, and watch her cum harder than she would for any camera."

"Rosie - "

"Or fantasies! You're a nerd, obviously, so why not seduce a tavern wench from Middle Earth, or discipline a green-skinned alien slave-girl?"

She practically forced me to tickle her side, just for a moment. "Rosie!"

She choked back a shriek and wriggled away from me. "What?" Heart-crushing, kitten-like disappointment started to well in her eyes. "You don't like the sound of any of those?"

"No, I – Look. If I start making out with, um, Kiera Knightley or something – " Rosie was nodding enthusiastically, and I cleared my throat. " – will she/you trap me in a sort of terrifying endless orgasm trap again?"

Rosie crinkled her nose. "Only if you want me to. Do you remember how it felt?"

"Your... pedipalp?" Remembering it was a trip by itself. "It was... fantastic, I guess. In the original sense of the word. It was something from a fantasy."

"And that's a good thing?" Rosie asked hopefully.

I shrugged. "It felt good – hell, it felt better than anything else I've ever felt, ever. But that's what people say about meth."

Elecebra
Elecebra
435 Followers