Man in Her Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Believe me, I don't mind!"

JP snaked in under further and grabbed his shaft. Jeff groaned and lifted up to let her get better access. She tugged on his hardness as best she could, him face down.

"Can you turn over. Do you mind I look?"

Jeff flipped in an instant.

"Wow," JP grinned. "This, this one maybe is more 'wow'."

She shone the light on him and gently tugged on his erection, checking it out, examining it for differences to Phillip.

"Look at your breasts," Jeff couldn't help but say.

"You like them?"

"Adore is a better word."

"This is nice, too," she said holding his penis upright.

"JP baby. I think you better stop."

"Why?"

"If you don't...I'm going to..."

She grinned. "I know," she said, squeezing the hardness, tugging on him.

"JP, it's going to be a mess." Jeff was panting now.

"I know," she smiled at him.

"Oh god," Jeff said, trying to fight it off. "Let me touch you, quickly."

He reached out for JP's crotch. He wanted to hold a bare breast but it was too far. All he could do is flick JP's clit for a dizzy minute through her pajama bottom before he erupted. JP held his erection upright and the torch on him as he blew, amazed at the semen squirting upward then falling in all directions.

"Oh my god," she said, her legs involuntarily parting further at the pressure on her clit.

"Holy shit," Jeff yelled out, flicking his head.

"Quiet!" JP whispered loudly. "They'll hear."

She kept tugging as the erection seeped white. There were no tissues handy so she used her pajama top to wipe the cum from her hands, and Jeff, and Maggie's sleeping bag.

"That was incredible," JP said, dropping down and laying next to Jeff. Instinctively he rolled sideways and kissed her mouth. For a short time JP let him, it was only fair after what he had allowed her to do. He held her bare back, she held his bare ass. He didn't touch her breasts save his chest pushed to hers.

"Can I sleep in your bed?" Jeff asked.

"You have a girlfriend. I have a boyfriend."

"Just for a little while."

JP giggled, bringing her hand between them to grip his shrinking dick. "This is too dangerous."

"I want to touch," he said, holding her ass on the outside of her pajama.

"I know."

"Get naked for me. Please?" Jeff begged.

JP sighed.

"You get in Maggie's bed and zip up, I'll get in mine. Then I'll get naked for you."

"What's the point of that?"

"Take it or leave it?" she offered.

"Take it."

JP gave Jeff's dick one last squeeze and wipe with her t-shirt, then rolled over to her own bed.

"In," she insisted.

Jeff left his pants off and climbed into Maggie's bag. "Okay, you."

JP climbed in her own, zipped up, then fiddled around until she got her pajama bottoms off, pulling them out and showing Jeff. "There."

"And your underwear."

"I'm not wearing underwear."

"Come on, let's have it."

"Hey. You were just feeling me...down there. Did you feel any underwear?"

"I couldn't tell. Come on."

"I don't have any," JP insisted

"Prove it."

"Oh. You are..."

JP lay on her stomach and pulled the side zip on her bag as Jeff shone the light on her. She kept going to her thigh.

"Okay?" she asked.

"I can't see."

JP lifted the flap. Clearly he could see she was naked, her whole ass was on show.

"Holy shit. I would die to be your boyfriend."

"Thank you."

"Can I come in?" Jeff pleaded.

"I'd rather not get pregnant today, thank you."

"There are condoms..."

"Go to sleep," she said, zipping up.

"Oh, come on, you are..." Jeff said in frustration, before stopping himself.

"I'm what?"

"Wonderful," Jeff said tactfully.

"Thank you. Sleep."

Luckily Jeff had cum, there'd be no sleeping without it. But blissfully sated from the unexpected hand job, Jeff did as he was told and slept.

When he woke Jeff could sense he had a good sleep. It was just starting to get light. JP was sound asleep tucked up neatly in her sleeping bag, just a hint of bare shoulder giving away the nudity that lay inside. Jeff snuck his sandals on and went quietly outside pantsless to have a huge pee through his morning erection. He shook well and went back in. Everyone else seemed to be sleeping, it would be more than half an hour before the sun actually rose.

Inside the tent he sat on the mattress and looked at JP on her back. She was beautiful. He wasn't just thinking it because of what they'd done that night. She really was beautiful. He envied her boyfriend ruefully. Should he have another look?

Reaching forward he undid the zip to her sleeping bag ever so quietly and gently. It took the longest time, but he ran it all the way down the side, then knelt next to JP to lift the cover back. At the first sight of her breast again he shivered.

"They are amazing," he whispered. "But let's see what's down here."

When the bag was pulled back from her crotch Jeff almost yelled out. The last thing in the world he expected was JP was shaved bare. She had not a whisper of hair. She was completely bald. Her slit was just there, for the viewing. Her legs were slightly parted, Jeff had to hold himself from cumming at the sight.

"I'm sorry," he said as he reached out for it. He simply couldn't leave it be. He had to touch it. Just once. Jeff put his middle finger into JP's slit and slowly pushed. Her vagina wrapped around his finger as it pushed in. Mostly asleep, JP parted her legs further at the insertion. Jeff pushed in as far as he could and wiggled. Her bare skin on the palm of his hand was as amazing as the moist warmth engulfing his finger.

JP half woke and instinctively gripped the arm of the man fingering her. Jeff upped the pace, wiggling and slopping and grinding at her pussy. JP twisted and ground and held his arm tight. She started whimpering as he put a second finger inside her and used his other hand to play with her clit.

JP spread her legs and flicked her hips. She pulled the hair on her head. She opened her eyes and looked into Jeff's. She looked like she wanted to say 'we shouldn't' but was too worked up to stop.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she started in as Jeff frantically finger fucked her and flicked at her clit. JP lifted her hips to it, arching her back. She didn't use words but her body said 'more!'. Jeff worked her pussy until his own head spun. When JP spasmed and shook, when she held his hand tight, pushing it against her and yelled to her maker, Jeff lost it together with her, showering her abdomen and stomach with sperm.

He held his fingers inside her as they both came down from their high.

"Oh wow," JP said, dabbing at the boy-mess on her stomach. "Oh wow. I didn't expect to be woken like that."

She was panting.

"Are you okay?" Jeff asked, slowly rolling his fingers around her pussy.

JP nodded and smiled. "Good. Thank you."

She reached out for his cock, which was drooping down. "This thing really is dangerous."

"Not now," he smiled.

"Come in," JP invited, holding up the bag. "Take your shirt off."

Jeff undressed completely, then lay in with JP. They couldn't close the bag, but it wasn't important. Jeff lay on her, spreading and squashing the sperm she was covered in. She opened her legs and let him lay between them, kissing with tongues and pushing their pelvises together.

"I can't believe you are shaved."

"Oh shit, that. It's so embarrassing."

"It's okay. I love it."

"You do?"

"I love it," he assured.

"You don't think it makes me look like a little girl?"

"Not at all. It's hot."

"I don't like it."

"Oh come on, why would you do it if you don't like it?"

"My boyfriend thinks it will stop me from taking my pants off for guys, that it's obvious I must have a boyfriend, kind of a branding thing."

Jeff laughed. "Hows that going then?"

"Up until this weekend it worked perfectly well."

Jeff kissed her mouth, her face, her neck and down to her breasts. He worried she would stop him but it seemed he'd broken her resolve. He was hard again but there was sperm everywhere, he worried some would get inside.

"Are you okay?" Jeff checked, rolling JP up on top of him. He held her ass and pushed her mound against the side of his erection. JP nodded and kissed his neck just as passionately.

"I can't believe you got me to do this. I've never...Phillip would kill me if he found out," JP tried to explain.

Jeff didn't talk. He kissed. And touched. He made the most of the unexpected moment.

"Can we use those condoms?" he asked eventually, unable to resist.

"We can't. You know we can't. We've done too much already. You weren't going to touch me, remember."

"How could I not touch you? I hadn't planned it that way but your pussy is shaved. No fair."

"I didn't show my...down there...to you. You peeked."

"Stop trying to confuse things with facts. Roll over and open your legs. I'm going to finger you instead then."

"Okay, but just once, we've got to get out and get breakfast. They'll all be up soon."

When they finally went out for breakfast Rabbit and Sandra were already up. They looked puzzled at a couple emerging from the tent. JP had dressed purposely conservatively to defend herself against possible accusations of fooling around with Jeff.

"We just slept," she said before they even asked, "Him in his bag, me in mine."

"Its true," Jeff confirmed, doing his best to look sad.

"We heard people having sex during the night," Sandra said, squinting.

"In there," Jeff said, pointing at his original tent. "They've been at it most of the night."

Jeff and JP did their best to keep a distance from each other, to hide their infidelity. JP wore a baggy sports sweater and baggy shorts. Jeff had fought unsuccessfully to stop her from wearing a bra, latching his mouth to her breast and not letting go until she complained it hurt. She got the bra on but the spot where Jeff sucked was bruised suspiciously like a hickey. He tried the same with her pants, putting fingers inside her and refusing to take them out until she just pulled her shorts up without anything under. That time she conceded, thinking she could come back later to put underwear on anyway.

JP took a deep breath as she cut a loaf of bread for Sandra to toast over the fire. Phillip didn't usually finger her, not like that. What Jeff did was interesting. She melted around his fingers. She could feel herself wanting to make him happy in return for the way he turned her on, which was dangerous. Cheating on Phillip was bad enough, but what would happen if she found herself liking Jeff's sex more? That would be a disaster.

The attention all went to Danny and Maggie when they finally came out of that tent. Maggie was dressed in what she wore over there, the short silky top and thong panties, she says her 'pajamas'. Her nipples were pushing clearly against the front. JP saw Jeff shake his head. Maggie was his cousin so he wouldn't say a bad word, but he wondered at her choices.

They cooked eggs and beans and toast for breakfast. The boys optimistically went down for fishing and the girls looked on from the bank.

"Are you going to get dressed?" Sandra asked Maggie, looking down at her bare ass.

"What do you care?"

"So? How was Danny?" JP asked to divert a potential argument. Sandra and Maggie could get edgy with each other at times.

Maggie grinned and didn't answer. "How was Jeff?"

"Very polite," JP said truthfully. "A gentleman who made me feel very safe."

"That's disappointing. What about you?" she asked Sandra. "Anything going on with Rabbit?"

"He wants to have sex with JP," she said looking at her.

"He told you that?" JP asked, surprised Sandra would just say something like that.

Sandra nodded.

"So nothing happened between you two?" Maggie asked Sandra.

"Well, can't say nothing. Its not easy, in a tent alone with that guy for the whole night. Difficult to just do nothing."

"Have you got condoms?" Maggie asked.

"No. He had to cum outside."

"I can give you some," Maggie offered unusually generously.

"Thanks," Sandra said suspiciously.

JP was staggered at how easily those two spoke about casual sex. "I thought you said you wouldn't go near Rabbit?" she asked, confused. "You could sleep in his tent without fear of anything happening."

"I said without fear of surprises. We've done it before, it's not like I haven't been with him. He was changing and he took his pants off and he was hard and...what's a girl to do, right?"

Maggie asked, "So when did he say he wants to fuck JP?"

"This morning. He wanted to know if we could all shift tents tonight."

"That doesn't bother you?" JP asked, astounded. "He has sex with you then asks if he can do your friend next?"

"Rabbit and I have known each other a long time. It's just for fun. Every time we do it I say it will be the last time."

JP took a deep breath. This is why Phillip didn't want her to come on this trip.

They stayed around camp until lunch, then in the afternoon hiked along the banks and rocky outcrops of the backwater to where it met the main river, about 35 minutes away. They really were in the middle of nowhere, forested hills on all sides and with a beautiful small beach of powdery brown sand on the inside of the curve where the waters met.

The backwater by the camp was murky and muddy, but the main river was shallow and clear on their side. The water was cold despite the warmth of the summer.

Sandra had her swimmers under her clothes, a conservative yellow bikini. Danny and Rabbit stripped 'like men' and went in bare-assed. It didn't take much for them to talk Maggie out of her clothes. She stood on the sand and gave a great show of undressing herself. Again Jeff shook his head but said nothing.

JP stayed on the shore, no manner of teasing or urging would get even one layer of her clothes off. She'd slipped on her underwear as planned, but even so, the bruise on her breast from Jeff's mouth was above her bra line, no way could she let people see. Jeff stayed with her for support, using the excuse of not bathing naked with family. No one fought him on that.

"So I guess your boyfriend's plan worked," he said quietly, looking at the fools in the water.

"What plan?"

"You don't want to take your pants off, embarrassed you're shaved."

"I guess," JP agreed, though it wasn't the whole reason. "It doesn't help either that you put a hickey on my breast this morning."

"No way," Jeff said, turning to look at her face, see if she was joking.

"You did."

"No way."

"You did, when you were trying to stop me putting my bra on."

"No way."

"It's purple already."

Jeff conceded that JP didn't seem to be joking. "Shit. You must bruise easy."

"I do not! You sucked hard."

"Let me see," Jeff said reaching out.

"Not here!"

"I wanna see it."

"You can look later. When it's just us two."

JP could tell he was hard from how he shifted the way he sat.

Their friends played in and out of the water nonchalantly nude. They managed to talk Sandra out of her swimsuit, too, though JP and Jeff remained steadfastly seated on the small beach. JP was glad to have his company. He was nice to talk with, they connected well. There would be no sitting and talking with Phillip so effortlessly. And when Jeff looked her in the eye to say something, JP felt moisture trickle from between her legs. That hadn't happened with Philip.

"This would be a better place to have a bath," Danny said, sitting unashamedly next to JP without his clothes. "The backwater is so muddy. Should have brought the shampoo."

"You'd end up sweating all the way back. What's the point?"

"True."

"Why didn't we just camp here?" Rabbit chipped in, cock swaying as he came up the small beach.

"Too many flash floods. It's not safe," Maggie answered, wiping her body dry with her shirt, then laying it over a stick to dry in the sun. "The backwater banks are higher, and it never rises as fast, won't get caught in the night."

Bathing back at the camp was done by bucket, with water skimmed off the top of the pond near the camp. The water was clean and smelled nice, just a little more opaque that ideal. You needed twice as much shampoo to get a lather up but if you brushed your hair afterward it was remarkably smooth.

The bathing spot was down around a corner from the camp. JP made Maggie keep lookout while she washed. If Maggie and Sandra had so easily been swimming naked with the boys, Maggie couldn't understand why JP was being such a prude.

"Is it because you're shaved? Are you still embarrassed because of that? They're not going to mind you know."

"No, they'll think I'm easy. Just stay there and keep a lookout."

Who JP really wanted to hide from was Maggie. No way could she let her find out about the hickey. If Maggie knew what she had done with her cousin it wouldn't just be a matter of being teased, Maggie would expect her to fool around with guys all the time. If Maggie knew she'd caved in once, the pressure would be relentless to repeat and repeat. So JP got Maggie to stand 20 yards away 'on watch', and kept her back to her as she washed her body and hair, being careful not to show her hickey.

There was a rush to cook dinner and eat and clean before darkness set in. That second night they sat around the fire longer afterward, taking turns swigging on a single bottle of whiskey. It was enough to get them going without getting too drunk.

JP sat nervously wondering who would be in her tent that night, Maggie or Jeff. After the hike she had avoided any private moments with Jeff, though she could tell he'd been trying to catch her eye.

Sandra went to bed first, the weakest drinker. Rabbit followed, obviously with his eye on the prize before it crashed asleep. It was only a few minutes later the four by the fire could hear the screams of a girl who'd had just enough alcohol to not consider who could hear her cry out at each of Rabbit's thrusts.

"Correction. THIS will be the last time she ever sleeps with Rabbit," Maggie said sarcastically and the rest laughed.

"How many last-times-ever has she fucked him?" Jeff asked.

"At least five that I know of."

They finished the dregs of the bottle.

"Well, goodnight boys," Maggie said unexpectedly. "Come on JP. Sleep."

She helped JP to her feet from the bit of wood she was sitting on and led her away by hand. JP was both pleased and disappointed as they went into their own tent. She didn't want to cheat on Phillip again, but then again she really wanted to feel Jeff pushed against her. Perhaps it's for the best, she thought.

"I'm surprised you've had enough of Danny already," JP said, tucking into her bag.

"What do you mean?"

"Not sleeping with him tonight."

Maggie grinned. "Of course I'm sleeping with him tonight."

"Then why didn't you just go over there?"

"Can't make it that easy!" Maggie smiled. "At least let him sweat a half hour. Anyway, I need more condoms. Where's the three I gave you."

"Over in the corner."

"Well, leave them there. You might change your mind," she giggled, taking more from the box in her bag.

"Forget it Maggie. Don't try and make that guy think I'm going to do that. I'm not."

"What guy, Jeff?"

"Yes."

"I'm not telling him anything. You sort yourself out."

By the time Maggie waited to sneak over to Danny, JP had fallen asleep. Jeff may have tried to wake her, she couldn't be sure. The first time she noticed him in the tent was at first light. Wow, she thought to herself, I got through that well.

JP snuck out to pee but invariably bumped into Jeff's feet on the way back in, waking him enough to notice she was up and awake.

"You were asleep," he said turning over to watch JP get back into her sleeping bag, a slight chill in the air.

"I'm not good with whiskey."

"No."

For a time that was that. Jeff didn't know what his permissions were and JP wasn't sure she wanted to blow the chance to get through the night and morning faithfully. They lay in silence. JP made that she was going back to sleep but they both knew she was pretending.