Man in Her Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JP nodded. She smiled. "It's good."

Maggie was well enough to help pack up the campsite. She had the sniffles still but the sleep had allowed her to get over the hump of it. She apologized to JP about her having to share in with the two boys, she promised it wasn't a ruse.

"Hey, Maggie, I saw how sick you were."

"At least there's safety in numbers right? Jeff was there to protect you even if Danny got too amorous."

"Jeff makes me feel safe," JP grinned. How would she be able to explain when she left Phillip to be with him?

"And I promise none of them will tell Phillip. You won't get into trouble, don't worry."

JP blushed, but Maggie didn't notice. Maggie picked up the strip of 3 unused condoms and put them in her own bag.

"You know it wouldn't have hurt though, to let those boys use these."

"Phillip's the only guy that uses condoms on me," JP said truthfully.

"What a waste."

The group packed up in relatively good spirits. The mud was frustrating but the sun was out and the colors of the forest were deep and clean after the heavy rain. With food and water, and whiskey, consumed the packs were lighter on the way home, though they moved slowly through some of the wetter parts of the track. They set off early enough to stop at the river for a swim. No one was there so clothes came off rather than carry wet gear. JP sat on the bank because of her hickeys, and Maggie because she didn't want to make her cold worse.

"You can go in," Maggie told her. "Stop worrying about your pussy. It's not going to get back to Phillip."

"No point in taking that chance now," JP shrugged. "We're almost back."

"If he won't find out you slept with Jeff, he won't find out you went skinny dipping."

"I didn't sleep with Jeff!" JP lied.

"You know what I mean. Same tent."

"Oh."

With stomach rumbling the two of them made the best of a rough lunch as Rabbit and Danny did their utmost to fool around with naked Sandra. Jeff stayed out of the fracas.

"So who has the nicest cock?" Maggie whispered.

"On what criteria?" JP asked back, avoiding the question.

"True. You'd have to see them all hard to really compare, get them in your hand and feel them."

JP blushed frightfully. She had done exactly that. She'd even wrapped her breasts around Rabbit's erection. She looked at Maggie who thankfully hadn't noticed how red she was.

JP shook her head at herself. She had always looked down at her friend Maggie as a tart, someone who drifts easily into nudity with boys who are unimportant to her. But it was only JP who knew the answer to how all three boys felt when they were hard. From now on JP would be less harsh on judging others. She was glad Rabbit had said nothing, though. Perhaps he was too drunk to remember?

"Oh shit," JP said out loud. Rabbit's t-shirt was in with her dirty clothes bag still. And her own top and other bra were out there in the woods somewhere.

"What?" Maggie asked, worried.

"It's okay. I just...there is a birthday present I forgot to buy."

"Oh."

When they finally made it back to the forest car-park to everyone's relief the vehicles were still there and undamaged. Jeff and Danny were in one car, the other four riding with Maggie. JP desperately wanted to say a proper goodbye to Jeff but couldn't. She briefly said she'd text.

-----

Phillip never did cum in JP. The days after coming home she tried to get him to fuck her on three separate occasions without a condom and each time he refused to put it in her without. In the end she was sat on him humping in the back of his car on Friday afternoon when he suddenly pulled her top and bra up together.

In hindsight, he might have suspected. Maybe someone talked. When he saw all the hickeys covering her tits, it was obvious she had cheated on him, and not just casually. Caught, JP blabbed that Maggie's cousin had gotten her pregnant.

"And he thought you could blame it on me if I fucked you without a condom?"

"No!" JP said seriously. "That's not it at all!"

"What then?"

"He wanted me to take your sperm in me because...," JP started but she couldn't finish. What was the point? Who would believe it?

Oddly, Phillip didn't throw her off him immediately. He lifted the rest of her clothes completely off and ogled and touched the multitude of man-made bruises on her tits. He kept his cock in her as he asked her to explain what happened, describe the sex she had. It was the longest serious talk they ever had during sex.

"I'll miss this," he said holding her breasts, thumbing her nipples. "After so long the thought of your pussy belonging to a different man...it's awful. Do you think he will keep it shaved?"

"I don't think so. I don't know. He hasn't said."

"Will you keep the baby?"

"I don't actually know if I'm pregnant yet. It's not been long enough."

"And he knows you've been fucking me these last few days?"

JP nodded.

"You guys deserve either other."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't! Don't say that. You're not sorry. If you were sorry you'd have stopped after the first night and spent a week in church in confession."

"You're right, I'm...I wish..."

"Shh!" Phillip said, taking hold of her ass. "Make me cum, then I'll take you home."

JP leaned down and kissed him and threw her energies to the cock and condom inside her. As Phillip finally grunted, JP felt none of the warmth of the sperm spill into her. She felt relieved to have finished.

Dropping her off for the last time, in front of her house Phillip put his own hickey onto her breast among the mess. It was the last stand of the defeated man. She got out of the car and Phillip and her never spoke again. Not even once.

-----

JP was lucky not to be pregnant, it had all happened too late in her cycle fortunately. She went on the pill as soon as she could, she needed to. Jeff's appetite for sperming her was as voracious as he warned.

There was an interesting twist with Rabbit who she ran into at a party not long afterward. He calmly asked her if he could have his t-shirt back. JP was shocked. For sure she thought he must have forgotten about all of what happened with them, but he hadn't. JP wasn't with Jeff that evening and she had been drinking. Rabbit said she could buy his silence so the two of them ended up in a bedroom upstairs, rolling naked between the sheets from one til four in the morning (when the owner of the bed came in and kicked them out).

Maggie took things badly, almost like she was the one who had been cheated on, angry at JP for not being honest with her about what happened on camp. She wouldn't talk with Danny again after she found out he was in JP as well, that he was part of the conspiracy. She also hated how JP and Jeff were regularly having three-way sex with prostitutes, it was all too topsy-turvy for her.

"I don't know who you've become," she accused JP

"Hey, this is what you have been telling me to do for years."

"I didn't actually mean for you to do it! I was just teasing," she yelled.

"I love you Maggie," JP smiled.

"I love you too," Maggie conceded. "But that doesn't mean I'm going to have sex with you and your boyfriend."

"Of course not," she laughed.

"Hmmm...do you really have sex with girls though?" Maggie wanted to know.

JP nodded.

"Do you like it?" Maggie asked, screwing up her face.

JP shrugged. "Doing it with girls? You get used to it, you know. Then, yeah, I guess it becomes...kind of nice."

JP smiled. Jeff and her were on an adventure and JP found herself keeping up with him very well. For every idea he had, she could match it. She could tell he was impressed how sexual she had become and JP was surprised and impressed with herself. She didn't expect to enjoy it so much.

Maybe it wouldn't last. Maybe they'd go so far one day that they crossed a line and exploded. But for now JP was happy, physically and emotionally.

"Thanks for taking me camping."

"You're welcome."