Man in Her Tent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,000 Followers

JP took a deep breath.

"I want to try."

Jeff had been sucking another hickey on a piece of unbruised breast that he found. He stopped to look up at her.

"You're serious?"

"I'm serious."

"Why?"

"I've not had sex like this. I've not felt this comfortable being naked with someone, showing myself like this, I don't feel uncomfortable at all. I don't think I can be like this easily."

Jeff looked at her, trying to read how deep her feelings ran.

"JP. I would love to be with you. But Apple...the sex is full on. It's hard to just walk away."

"Have I not given you enough already?" JP laughed.

"Yeah, but it's a fling. Are you always going to be like this? Every day? For the rest of the year?"

JP reached down and grabbed his cock.

"I want it."

"What Apple does...some of it's pretty weird sex. You don't even suck cock."

"I can learn."

Jeff sighed. "That's just it. I'll have to teach you everything. You'll never surprise me with anything."

"Yes I will," JP pouted.

"No you won't. Come on, just..."

"I'll have sex with you and Rabbit at the same time."

JP didn't know where that came from. Either did Jeff. He was floored. Right after saying she would never surprise him, she completely surprised him.

"You'll fuck me and Rabbit. Together?"

JP was terrified of the thought, but she nodded.

"A cock in each end of you? At the same time?"

JP nodded again.

"You're serious?"

"Yes," JP said defiantly, having no idea at all if she could actually go through with it.

Jeff sat up again and looked at her. He'd tried to get Apple to do threesomes, but she wouldn't. Was this just bravado from JP, or would she actually do a gang-bang? If they did, it certainly wouldn't be with Rabbit. He'd pick one of his own friends.

"What if it was another girl? You and I and another girl in bed all having sex together?"

"Hooters girl does that?" JP asked incredulously.

"Would you?" Jeff asked, ignoring the question.

JP took a deep breath. "Yes."

Jeff was completely hard at the thought of him and JP and...who knows what woman he could get to be the third one...perhaps he could advertise, or order from an agency? Whatever risk there was that JP would actually break his heart by almost but not quite crossing over to be his girlfriend, that risk was now pale in comparison with the potential reward.

"Okay."

JP smiled. "Really?"

"JP. Being your man, if you really were as sexual as you say you can be, it would be an honor. Just please don't tell me in three months time that you miss Phillip or you're sick of all the cock in you."

"I won't," she beamed, assuring him.

Jeff was a fit young man, and completely hard again. He crawled up onto her and stuck his cock at her vagina. JP gasped at how easily it slid into her full length again.

"How can you be so stiff so soon?"

"The thought of you sucking some girl's pussy helps."

JP grabbed his ass tightly. She had her cock back inside her, she would think of the price she had paid later.

Jeff couldn't cum again, he'd given her all the sperm he had. But he gave her plenty of erection. The rain eased and fell hard again a number of times as they did it. JP lost it though. Jeff pushed her top half out the front of the tent, under the awning as he did her from behind. The fear of getting caught and the thrill of rain falling everywhere as she was rutted naked outside like an animal sent JP's primal instincts into overload. She held onto her voice, she kept quiet, but she couldn't hold onto her body. She shook and squirted, adding to the mess under them.

"My god, your cock is waterlogged," JP laughed once they finally disconnected, prodding at it. "It's all wrinkled from being in me."

"You're going to have to learn to suck it, you know," Jeff reminded her.

"I know."

They lay naked in each other's arms afterward, drifting toward sleep as the rain became noisier.

"Thank you," JP said quietly.

"Thank you," Jeff returned.

---

"So you two are having sex after all?"

JP flicked her eyes and opened them. Danny was upside down looking over her. The sleeping bag was around her waist. Jeff was laying on her shoulder, stopping her from jumping up or lifting the bag.

"Nice tits," Danny grinned. "They've had a workout."

JP lifted her head to look at her breasts. There wasn't much skin that hadn't been hickey-sucked by Jeff (or Rabbit's small contribution). She sighed. Now all three of the guys on this trip had seen her topless.

"What are you doing?" JP whispered, trying not to wake Jeff as Danny tiptoed in around him. "You're wetting everything."

"Maggie is coughing and sneezing and blowing her nose. She kicked me out, doesn't want me to catch it in case I need to carry her out of here tomorrow. That won't be easy though. Even if the rain stops the track will be slippery. We'll have to go slow. Better leave before lunch time, make sure we have daylight for delays."

"Maggie's sick?"

Danny squinted at JP. "Wow. You really can't tell when your dressed."

"What?"

"Your tits are unbelievable."

JP's nipples embarrassed her by going hard at the compliment. Danny grinned, seeing her go red. He reached forward and pulled her side of the bag down.

"I thought so. Shaved."

"Danny!" JP screamed a whisper and he put it back up, covering her crotch.

"Those pants you had on at the river...no way could you have hair."

"Why don't you go and annoy Rabbit and Sandra."

"I did," he grinned. "Got run out. They're having sex, too."

"Well," JP sighed, "In this weather...there's not much else to do."

Jeff moved slightly and squeezed her. JP thought about waking him so she could cover her breasts. Danny was staring. He wasn't being rude, but it wasn't natural for JP to be gazed at without clothes.

Danny lay down in the space next to her, on the foam mattress the other side of Jeff. He moved in close and stared at the way her breasts stood up even while she was on her back. He reached out to touch.

"Don't."

Danny laughed and stopped.

"I'm hungry," he said. "Do you have any food in here?"

"No. I'm hungry too. It's all out by the kitchen."

There were no umbrellas with them, they hadn't really prepared for rain, the forecast was sunny-sunny-sunny and it wasn't usually the season for these sorts of storms. Danny crawled up past JP's head to look outside, rubbing suspiciously against her side.

"It's all one big puddle. There won't be any fire. How much do we have that we can eat without cooking? Bread? Cereal and uht milk?"

He pushed back into the tent and lay even closer to JP. He grinned cheekily and slid his hand into the bottom half of the sleeping bag, running a finger lightly along her hip.

"Danny. Jeff is your friend!"

"And you have a boyfriend you've been telling us all about."

JP gasped as he unexpectedly gripped her mound. A finger pushed into her slit.

"You'll wake him," she frowned.

"I've never fingered a bald pussy."

Danny's mouth dropped to her nipple as his finger pushed into her vagina.

"Danny. You need to stop," JP panted.

"Really? Then why have your legs opened?"

Had they? JP looked down. She couldn't remember doing it, but her free leg had parted to let his finger get in easier. She could hear the slopping as his palm thwacked against her mound. She was getting more turned on the longer it went. The way his tongue moved on her nipple, it definitely helped to get her wet. What would Jeff say if he woke to see this. Could he really complain? She wasn't really his girlfriend, not until she broke up with Phillip. Even so, she had to get Danny out of her, she was starting to get dizzy.

"Stop it," she said sternly, so there could be no ambiguity in her meaning.

Danny lifted his mouth and withdrew his wet finger.

"Okay. Fair enough."

"Get some food for us," she ordered him while her resolve was still strong.

Danny grinned. "I guess someone has to." He shuffled up and put his sandals and rain jacket back on and ran out into the rain. Jeff stirred at the fumbling and noise, JP relieved to have got away with it.

"What's that?"

"Danny's getting food."

Jeff leaned sleepily up on one elbow, looking at JP topless.

"He saw you?"

JP nodded. "We got caught."

Jeff shook his head to clear the sleep. "Did he say nice things about your tits?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Jeff leaned down to lightly suck on them.

"Don't worry about Danny. He won't tell Maggie."

"I hope not."

"Not that it matters though, right? Aren't we going home to dump our exes and run away and elope?"

JP smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Yeah, but I don't want to get caught cheating. I don't want him to dump me for cheating on him."

"What difference will it make?"

"People will think..."

"Think what? You're a slut?"

"Yes, that..."

"Well, maybe they'd be right. So what?"

"I'm not a slut!"

"Okay. You're not a slut. You simply acted like one for a short time."

"Exactly," she smiled. "And it's time for you to fuck your slut."

"Okay."

Jeff didn't ask why JP was so wet already, he was just happy to be in her. They were still doing it when Danny came back. JP tried to push Jeff off her and cover up, but Jeff held firm, letting Danny squat by the tent door and look in at them. With pride on the line, Jeff gave her a good one, spinning her up top and making sure Danny saw all of it. When she sat with Jeff's cock fully inside and took the sperm, Danny actually clapped their performance.

"Can't believe how good looking you are JP. You know how to hide it away."

"She does, doesn't she? And the girl can fuck. You wanna try?"

"Can I? Do you mind?"

"Go for it."

JP looked at Jeff. This was a test? She shook all over as Danny took his clothes off. He was hard already. Like Phillip usually did, he went straight for her pussy, pushing JP to her back and pushing his cock into her vagina. In a way it was a relief, JP worried he would want him to suck him first, at least she had avoided that.

It was strange to suddenly have another man on her, skin touching, lips kissing, cock in cunt. It was all different, even the smell. Danny wasn't bad, but she didn't feel any proper connection like when Jeff did it. It was just sex. Danny must have been pretty excited though, he didn't last 5 minutes. JP could tell he was trying to hold off as long as he could, but he lost it. He didn't even ask if it was okay to cum in her, he just did it. It was a big one, she could feel the jets of semen squirt inside. She saw Jeff nodding his approval. She had 'passed'?

They sat around naked afterward, JP holding tissue to her pussy as the guys fondled her.

"Did you get food?" she asked Danny after her stomach rumbled.

"Some, but it's not exactly a great lunch."

"I should see that Maggie's okay," JP said, reaching for some clothes. "You guys can't tell her we did this. Right?"

"We won't," Jeff assured.

JP ate some of the bread and cheese Danny brought as she fiddled around getting dressed. The boys wouldn't let her wear underwear but she managed to get enough clothes on to hide all the evidence of the sex she'd had. In her raincoat she splashed across to the other side of the camp to see Maggie.

She was indeed sick with a cold. She ate a little bit of cheese and drank water - JP had panadol for her, too. But afterward all Maggie wanted was for JP to help throw the dirty nose tissues away then leave her sleep. JP sighed and made her way back to her own tent. She didn't like the addition of Danny into the mix, but there was no getting rid of him under the circumstances.

The rest of the day she spent letting the two guys take turns with her. The dreaded first blowjob couldn't be avoided. Jeff called it a spit-roast, her on her hands and knees with those two putting their erections in her, one each end - one in her mouth and one in her pussy. It was a mix of hard work and ecstasy. JP felt a sense of achievement each time one of them came, but her jaw and her groin was sore. Overall the boys treated her well, though. She felt they appreciated all the things she let them do to her. The boys did a good job of making her feel attractive being naked.

By the time the rain stopped it was almost dark. JP had to admit that Sandra was a super camper. Unknown to the others, Sandra had run out to put firewood in her tent as soon as she heard the first drops of rain during the night. Which means as soon as they could get back out to the 'kitchen' there was plenty of dry wood to light a fire and their spirits. Maggie was feeling better after a massive sleep, but stayed in her tent. JP brought food in to her. Maggie asked JP what she had been doing all day and JP said 'playing games' with the two boys. Maggie snorted and called her boring.

There was still two bottles of whiskey. With Maggie in bed, the five of them did their best to drink for six. Danny stayed in the tent with Jeff and JP, but thankfully for JP he passed out quickly - which left her to have sex freely with Jeff, one on one, how she preferred it.

"So, did I pass?" she asked as she twisted her hips on his cock.

"Pass what?"

"The test. Have I been sexual enough for you to keep me?"

Jeff grinned in the torchlight. "You've been really good. That spit-roast was...amazing. You did a really good job with that. It's amazing to watch another guy fuck you."

"Thank you."

"My friends at home are going to love having sex with you."

"Oh really," she grinned at him, drunk enough not to feel bad about her future boyfriend passing her to other guys. "So what happens? How long do you need to get rid of Miss Hooters?"

Jeff shrugged. "A couple of days."

"Are you gong to fuck her again?" JP asked, kissing his lips and dragging her tits across his chest.

"Probably."

"Do you think I should fuck Phillip again?"

"Yes."

"Won't you feel jealous?"

"If I'm there, or as long as you ask my permission first, I don't mind you fuck other guys. What I hate is girls that cheat behind their boyfriend's back."

"Like me now."

"Like both of us now."

"We won't okay. We promise."

"You'll only fuck guys I bring to you?" Jeff slurred.

"I promise."

"And girls."

"Do I have to?" JP moaned.

"No. But you want me to leave Apple, right?"

"Yes."

"Then the sex better be good, better than she does."

"Ah," she sighed. "Okay. I got it."

"Sex with girls," Jeff confirmed.

"This is going to be weird..."

They passed out without cumming, the drink getting the better of them. The next morning was spectacularly sunny again, like the day before had been edited in unnaturally. JP woke with Danny poking at her from behind. She really wanted to sleep, but she lifted her knee and took his cock for as long as it lasted - which again wasn't long.

"Glorious cunt," he said by way of excuse. "What am I meant to do?"

He went out of the tent after and didn't come back. JP kissed Jeff's lips until he woke. His morning wood slipped easily in, given the moisture Danny had already deposited in her.

"I'm being raped," Jeff claimed.

"It's true." JP kissed him and fucked him good morning. "You sure you won't get sick of this?"

"I eat the same thing for breakfast every day at home. If its good, it's good."

"That's nice...I think. We go home today. Do you remember what you said last night?"

"Which bit?"

"You said you were going to fuck your girlfriend again before you break up with her."

Jeff laughed. "No way!"

"You did."

"No way."

"You said you would."

"I was drunk," he defended. "If we're really going to do this thing, you and me, I'm hardly going to get in bed with her again."

"And you said you'd get all your friends to fuck me."

"Where's Danny?" that reminded Jeff.

"He got up and left."

"Did he fuck you first?"

JP nodded sheepishly.

"No wonder you're so wet. Well...that will do for a while," Jeff decided. "I don't know what I said last night. I like that you let Danny and me gang-bang you yesterday, it was a super hot thing to do, but we don't want to overdo it. Sometimes maybe when the circumstances are right, like they were yesterday, but not too much hey?"

JP shrugged, secretly delighted.

"You said girls, too."

Jeff laughed again. "That I remember! I'm looking forward to that day for sure."

"And you said I should fuck Phillip when I go home."

"Did I? I don't remember that."

"You said I could fuck any guy if I asked permission."

"Oh that's funny. But...interestingly I did want to talk with you about that."

"About what?"

"Just...stop moving for a minute, stop fucking. Talk a second."

JP sat still with Jeff stiff inside her. "What?"

"I had a theory."

"What theory?"

"At the beginning you didn't want to undress with me, nor fuck or anything. When we did start to fool around you were so worried about cheating and stuff. But then you changed, you suddenly said you wanted us to be together."

JP looked anxious at where this was heading.

"I think the moment it changed was when I came in your cunt," Jeff said.

JP squinted at him. "Huh?"

"After I put sperm in you, you made this connection with me. Like it was something special."

"I did. It was."

"Right. I agree. You'e an amazing woman, being allowed to cum in your cunt is...something, it's a privilege. But I want you to do one more thing for me before we turn our lives upside down because of it."

"What?" JP asked warily. "I've already agreed to as much sex as you need."

"You've been with Phillip five years. You said yourself that no other guy before me had even seen your breasts let alone had sex with you."

"So?" she asked meekly.

"So...after being cum in, suddenly you're going to turn your whole life around. Just like that?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Phillip and I are not like this. Even now you're in me but we're talking, having a conversation. Phillip has never said two words to me while we are having sex. You finger me. You make me feel comfortable being naked. You spend the time to kiss my breasts, my neck."

"I let you fuck my friend Danny..."

JP nodded. "Yes, I fucked your friend Danny...which is...well, he better not tell Maggie."

"Okay. Fine. But there is one thing I want you to do for me. For final closure. So I can be sure you are making the right decision."

"What?"

"I want you to fuck Phillip."

JP sighed. "What's the point?"

"I want you to fuck him without a condom. Bare. I want you to let him cum in you."

"What..."

"I need to know if it's me that makes you feel giddy, or if you simply feel attached to any guy who gets you pregnant."

"You think I'm pregnant?"

"It's possible right? I need you to do that with Phillip, to see if you feel the same when he cums in you."

"Why? Danny came in me, I don't feel any connection to him."

"That's not the same. You've been with Phillip five years, baby. He's been your love, your only lover. Fuck him again. Take his sperm. If after that you say it meant more when you did it with me, fair enough."

"Anything else?"

"What do you mean?"

"Any other tasks before we can be together?"

"No," Jeff smiled.

"Last one?"

"Last one."

"Ever?"

"I promise."

"You know he doesn't like not using condoms. He's terrified of cumming quickly, getting me pregnant."

"You'll find a way."

"This is madness..."

"Last task. I promise."

"He'll dump me if he see's all these hickeys," she said, fondling her breasts.

"Leave your top on."

It was possible, JP thought. A lot of times they had sex there was no time or privacy to get naked, just a quick pants-down, condom on and fuck.

"Fine. Now can we do it?"

Jeff didn't say the answer, he acted it. The sex he gave JP was fierce. She shook when she felt his cock twitch and his face screw up.

"You really do like that stuff going in you, huh?" Jeff panted

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,000 Followers