Man Of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some reason, it seemed very strange for my mother to be asking me about my other sexual experiences at that moment. We had never really talked about sex before, and talking about it actually seemed stranger than doing it.

“Just once or twice.”

“No one’s ever done that to me before.”

“Really?”

She let out a small chuckle. “I’ve only been with one other person before, and your father would never do it.”

“You mean, I’m the first person to ever eat your pussy?”

She nodded her head.

“Well, I can do it anytime you want.”

“Mmm…Good, because it was amazing.”

I was actually shocked. I know she didn’t really date, but I just assumed that she had more experience. I guess I never really thought about it in detail, but it made a lot of sense.

“So what else can I do mom?”

She smiled and kissed me again. A really long kiss, passionate and intense. She pulled me on top of her.

“We’ve played around long enough…I want this inside me.”

She grabbed my rock hard dick and gave it a tug.

“It’s been so long…I want to feel you inside of me. I want you to fuck mommy’s pussy.”

She pulled on my dick, bringing it to her pussy. I pushed towards her, and she opened her legs wide and swallowed hard as my head touched her lips. She looked up at me, as if to make sure we were both okay with what was about to happen. She stared in my eyes as she played with my cock, rubbing the head on her pussy. I pushed further until the head popped inside and stopped.

“I want this so bad. I want to fuck you so bad mom.”

“Oh baby yes…I want it too. Please…put it in…fuck your mommy.”

I did as she said, and slowly slid my cock into her as far as it would go, and stopped. She moaned loudly as it slowly slid into her.

“Oh yes baby…Your cock feels so good inside mommy’s pussy. Please fuck me.”

I wanted to savor the sensation of what was happening. Her pussy felt so warm and tight around my dick. She was pushing her hips into me, trying to get me to move. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open, and never before has my mother looked more beautiful or sexy. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I slowly pulled back and pushed into her. She breathed heavily with each thrust. She wrapped her legs around me, digging her heels into my legs. I started thrusting faster until we were both in rhythm. She began to moan as I fucked her. I could feel her muscles squeezing my cock with every thrust.

“Oh Justin…Your cock feels so good in mommy’s pussy. Better than I ever remember. It’s so big…ugh…Fuck me baby. Fuck mommy good. Make me cum.”

I loved her dirty talk, and it encouraged me to pick up my pace.

“Yes…that’s it…fuck me baby…I want to feel your cum in my pussy…Cum inside mommy’s pussy baby…oh yes…”

She threw her hips towards me, and I could tell she was ready to cum.

“I’m ready mom. I’m gonna cum inside you. I’m gonna cum in your pussy mom.”

“Yes baby…I’m cumming too!”

I kissed her as I pushed into her as hard as I could.

“I’m cumming mommy…”

“Yessss…I’m cumming!”

Both our bodies went stiff as I exploded in mom’s twitching pussy. We both moaned loudly as our orgasms overtook us, and then collapsed, gasping for breath.

“Oh baby…that was amazing. The best I ever had.”

“Me too mom.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too mom.”

I rolled off her as she pulled the covers back over us. We held each other close, kissing and touching as we both finally calmed down. We stayed in silence for a while and just held each other, until our eyes met and we both smiled.

“Oh Justin…what are we going to do?”

“What do you mean?”

“I can’t believe what just happened. I can’t believe I just fucked my own son. I guess we should move to the backwoods somewhere now.”

We both laughed.

“What I really can’t believe is that it was amazing. I never knew it could be so…wonderful, and loving. This is the best I’ve ever felt, and it’s wrong.”

“It’s only wrong if we think it is mom.”

“If only that were true.”

“Well…maybe not, but who cares? I love you mom, and this is incredible. I don’t care if it’s wrong.”

She kissed me again.

“I guess I just can’t believe it. I can’t believe, as good looking and…” Her eyes roamed my body “…as you are, that you would want to be here fucking your old mom.”

I laughed. “You are the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen. There’s no place I’d rather be. And besides, you’re not old.”

“Ha!”

“…And you’re better, more passionate and…hotter than anyone I’ve ever been with before. If we both want to do it, and it’s this good, it can’t be wrong.”

“Well, it’s definitely wrong, but I don’t care either. Promise me something…”

“Anything mom…”

“Promise that you’ll always love me. Promise me that no matter what, you’ll never forget this, and how good you have made me feel.”

“I could never forget this.”

“No matter what happens Justin, I love you. I love you as a son, and…well, I love how you make me feel. I can feel that you love me, and I absolutely know it.”

“I’ll always love you mom.”

“Let’s try not to mix that up with…with this. This is different. It’s just making each other feel good…physically…just sex.”

“I understand mom.”

“We can’t let this come between us as a mother and son…promise me…”

“We won’t mom. We’ll keep this separate from everything else. It’s just to make each other feel good.”

“I mean, I don’t want you to stay here with me all the time. You should go out and get yourself a nice girl, maybe get married. Let’s face it, we can’t do this forever.”

“I know, but we can do it for now.”

“I just don’t want you putting your life on hold for me. There will always be time for this, no matter what.”

“You worry too much mom. Let’s just enjoy it now, and worry about all that other stuff later.”

“Promise me Justin. Promise me that you will live your life.”

I smiled. “Well, what if I do find a nice girl…won’t you be jealous?”

She laughed. “No…”

“Are you sure?”

“Sweetie, I won’t be jealous because I know that no one could ever love you like I do.”

“I don’t think anyone could fuck me as well either!”

She slapped my bare chest, then rested her head on it. “Damn right!”

“Speaking of which…”

She looked at me, and reached down, grabbing my cock, which was once again, completely hard.

“Again?”

“What can I say mom? You do it to me.”

She smiled as she caressed my cock with her delicate fingers.

“Are you trying to kill me?”

“Why?”

“I can’t keep up with you! I’m almost twice your age! It’s going to take everything I have just to get out of this bed in the morning after what you did to me.”

“So, don’t get out of bed.”

“Oh I see. And what do you suggest we tell your sister?”

“She probably wouldn’t even notice.”

“You’re probably right.”

She continued to stroke my cock as it throbbed in her hands.

“So what else haven’t you done mom?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if dad is the only person you’ve ever been with, and he was stupid enough to not want to go down on you, there must be other things that you’ve wanted to do. So what are they?”

She laughed and gripped my cock even harder, rubbing her thumb around my head, while the other hand stroked the shaft.

“Oh Justin…This is more than I’ll ever need. We’ve already done more than I ever thought I’d want.”

“C’mon mom. There must be something. I mean, all this time? You must have come up with something you want to do.”

She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. “I don’t know. I haven’t really given it much thought I suppose.”

“Well…what do you think about?”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m sure there were times when you got a little horny, and played with your pussy. What did you think about?”

She moved her hands faster on my cock, and started to play with my balls.

“What kind of thing is that to ask your mother?” She said with a smile. “What do you think about?”

“We’re not talking about me…”

“Now we are. So what do you think about?”

“I know what I’ll think about now!”

She smiled again. “I mean before.”

“Uh-uh, you first.”

“I’ll tell you what. You tell me what you think about, then I’ll tell you.”

“I don’t really think about anything. I have a couple of movies and pictures that I look at.”

“What kind of movies? What’s on them?”

“Mostly just regular stuff, and some lesbian stuff…”

“So you like that huh? You like watching two girls?”

“Sure who doesn’t?”

“Good point.”

“Aah, so you like that too?”

“Well I wouldn’t say that, but I’ve thought about it, maybe once or twice. But I don’t need that now that I’ve got this.”

She gave my cock another squeeze.

“That’s hot that you considered it though.”

“Well, I wouldn’t say considered, but the thought had crossed my mind. More so out of curiosity than anything else.”

“So that’s it?”

“That’s it…well except for the things that you’ve already helped me with.”

“I just want to make you happy mom. I’ll do whatever you ask me to.”

“Well that’s good to know, but you’ve already made me happy.”

“I know, but I want to do all the things you want to do. I don’t want you to miss anything else.”

“Oh sweetie! When I think of something, I’ll let you know okay?”

“Okay.”

“Is there something that you want mommy to do for you?”

“If I think of something, I’ll let you know.”

“Mmm, well there is one thing you can do…”

“What?”

“I want you to cum again for mommy. I want to feel it baby. What do you want me to do to make you cum for me?”

I sat up, and pulled her up with me, kissing her lips again. She continued jerking my cock while we kissed.

“Suck my cock while I eat your pussy again mom. I want to taste you.”

“Oh Justin.”

She turned around, threw her leg over my head, and stretched out so that her beautiful pussy was just inches from my face. I felt her silky lips wrap around my cock, and I wasted no time in diving into her snatch. I went right to work on her clit this time, while she sucked my cock from stem to stern. It didn’t take long for us to suck each other to another glorious orgasm. It felt wonderful as we both came together. Her pussy gushing on my tongue while I pumped my jizz into her mouth, our stifled moans filling the room.

She was definitely spent after that. I may have been able to coax out another hard-on, but I was already completely satisfied. Tomorrow was another day anyway. We held each other some more. I wanted to stay with her, but she said that I shouldn’t, in case Jamie came in. I didn’t want to leave, and she didn’t want me to go, but I knew I had to. So after some more kissing and touching, I hesitantly went back to my room.

I lay in bed, replaying everything that happened in my head. When I felt my dick wanting to get hard again, I figured I should try and get some sleep.

It was late the next morning when I finally woke up. I want downstairs, only to find my sister sitting at the table eating cereal, dressed in a man’s button up shirt, underwear and socks. I didn’t say anything to her as I walked past her and poured myself a cup of coffee. There was a note attached to the cabinet in mom’s handwriting.

Justin & Jamie,

Went to pick up a few things and take care of something at work. Be back around 4. Jamie, will you be here for dinner?

Love mom.

I sat down at the table next to my sister and sipped my coffee. After about five minutes of complete silence, I decided to break the ice.

“Did you see mom’s note?”

“Yea.”

“So? Are you going to be here?”

She looked up and glared at me, as if I was out of line for asking her such a question.

“I don’t know, I haven’t decided yet. But if you must know, I probably will.”

“What’s the matter, isn’t there some rave party tonight? I’m sure you could just eat there. Or better yet, do a few more drugs and you won’t even be hungry.”

“Fuck You Justin.”

“No Fuck you, you selfish cunt!”

“What the fuck is your problem? Why don’t you go get laid and mellow out!”

“No, I’ll leave that up to you.”

“Whatever!”

She sat back hard on the chair and dropped her spoon loudly into the bowl.

“You know, since you care so much, I’ll be home for a while.”

“Well that’s just great! Made my fucking day! And tell me your majesty, to what do we owe the great privilege of your company. I feel so fortunate that you have decided to bestow us with your presence. Tell me, have you gone through all the men in this town that have a place to crash, or have you just run out of cash?”

“You’re an asshole!”

She pushed herself away from the table and stormed off.

“And put some fuckin’ clothes on!”

I sat and finished my coffee. Mom probably would have been upset If she knew what I said, so I decided to go try and make things right. I made my way up to my sister’s room and knocked on the door. She didn’t answer, so I let myself in. She was lying on her bed watching TV when she looked at me.

“Did you come to insult me more?”

“No. Look, I’m sorry about what I said. I didn’t mean it.”

“Fine.”

“Jamie, what the fuck? What are you doing to yourself?”

“What do you care?”

“I care. I’m your brother. But more importantly, why do you do this to mom?"

“Do what? I’m not doing anything.”

“C’mon. You don’t show up for days, You’re out doing God knows what. She’s worried. She’s been miserable, and all she wants is for you to talk to her and let her know that you still care about her a little. I mean, Would it kill you to just spend some time here?”

“First of all, What is it that you think I’m out doing?”

“I have no idea, enlighten me.”

“It’s not what you think. I don’t do drugs, and I haven’t been to a rave party in over a year.”

“So where do you spend all of your time? What have you been up to?”

She let out a deep sigh.

“Not that it’s any of your business, but been staying at Melissa’s.”

“Melissa? Melissa who lives over at the Green brook apartments?”

“Yea.”

“So why wouldn’t you just tell mom? If you’re not doing anything wrong…”

“We’ve been living together.”

“So?”

She looked at me as if I was the dumbest guy on earth.

“Justin, we’ve been living together. Like, together. She’s…was my girlfriend. Justin, I’m a lesbian.”

“You’re kidding!”

No, I’m not. But it’s over, so I’ll be here for a while now. Are you happy now?”

“Actually… yes!”

She looked at me with disgust.

“But I don’t get it. Why all the attitude and mystery? Why wouldn’t you just tell mom?”

“Please! Tell mom what? “Don’t worry mom, everything’s fine, I’m just a lesbian!””

“Yea, why not? Believe me, it would probably be a relief for her to know that."

“Yea right. She’d flip!”

“I see. So your plan was to never tell her at all, and just let her keep thinking all these bad things?"

“I don’t know alright? I didn’t know what to do. I just couldn’t tell her at first, and then everything just snowballed, and I figured I would just let her keep thinking what she wanted, and she wouldn’t know what was really going on. But it doesn’t matter now does it?”

“So, you thought it was better to have her think you were out partying and fucking everything in sight, than telling her that you were in love with another woman?"

“No! I mean, I didn’t want her to think those things, but I guess I was just mad that she did. I mean, I didn’t know why she thought that, and after a while I just thought “If that’s what she wants to think, then let her think it.””

“This is just crazy. So what were you afraid she would do if you told her the truth?"

“I don’t know Justin! I guess I was just…scared. She wouldn’t understand.”

“You’d be surprised. Why don’t you give her a chance?”

“Well it doesn’t matter now does it?”

“I guess not. Until you meet another girl.”

“I’m not going to meet another girl.”

“I thought you said you were a…”

“I don’t know what I am okay? I don’t know what I want okay? And this isn’t helping! I don’t need this shit right now!”

She started crying, and without thinking I sat down next to her and put my arms around her. She hugged me tight and cried in my shirt for a good half hour. I felt so relieved that my sister wasn’t in any real danger, and my heart went out to her.

Finally she stopped crying.

“Please don’t tell mom Justin.”

“I won’t. I don’t think it’s my place to tell her, but I think you should.”

She looked down at the floor.

“Jamie, trust me, it’s not gonna be as bad as you think. I’m sure that she’ll be relieved just to hear that you’re okay, you being a lesbian…or whatever, would be nothing.”

She nodded her head and hugged me again.

“I’m sorry Justin. I didn’t…”

“Shh, It’s okay. I’m just glad you’re back. I missed you.”

She smiled and wiped away her tears. “Really?”

“Yea really! You’re my sister Jamie, and I love you. Don’t be afraid to talk to me okay? You can tell me anything, even if you think you can’t tell mom okay?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Promise?”

She nodded. “Thank you Justin.”

“Your welcome. Get some rest, and don’t worry, everything will be fine, it will all work out.”

“Well not everything.”

She started to cry again.

“You really loved her huh?”

She nodded, and burst out crying.

“It’ll be okay.”

She hugged me one more time. “Thank you.”

“If there’s anything I can do…”

She nodded, and I left. I figured she wanted to be alone.

About an hour later, she came downstairs and sat next to me on the couch where I was watching television. She huddled herself in the corner of the couch, hugging her knees tightly into her chest. She looked like she’d been crying for days.

“You okay?”

She rubbed her eyes, smiled a gratuitous smile and nodded. She focused her eyes on the television. I looked at her, and realized for the first time how beautiful she was. She looked a lot like mom. She had long, dark, curly hair, and beautiful eyes. Her legs were long and shapely, and her breasts strained against the shirt, even though it was 5 sizes too big for her. She had the buttons opened low, and I could practically see her cleavage. Her skin was smooth, and even though she’s seen better days, she looked very cute sitting the way she was.

I turned my attention away from her as soon as I realized what I was thinking. What’s wrong with me? I was checking out my sister. Have I become so sexually twisted that it wasn’t good enough to be fucking my mother, but I had to look at my sister that way too? I must have turned my attention back to her without realizing it.

“What?”

“Huh?”

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know…like that?”

“Uh…Sorry? I was just…are you sure you’re okay?”

“Oh, yea, I’ll be okay.”

“Must you sit there like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like, practically naked.”

“I am not! I have clothes on.”

“Barely.”

“It’s a big shirt.”

“Well then button it up or something. And pull it down, I can see your underwear.”

She chuckled. “I’m sorry! Does this bother you?”

“It doesn’t bother me. It’s just a little…uncomfortable, that’s all.”

“Oh…sorry. I didn’t realize. I’m not used to wearing clothes around the house anymore. You want me to go change?”

“No, it’s fine, just cover up a little will ya?”

She giggled. “Were you checking me out?”

“What? NO!”

“It’s okay if you were. Just tell me. You were checking me out weren’t you?”

“No, I just happened to notice that you’re very…exposed.”

She giggled and dropped her legs down to the floor, leaning back on the couch.

“You WERE checking me out!”

“NO, I wasn’t.”

“It’s okay Justin. I’ve checked you out before.”

“What?”

“Sure. When you walk around in your underwear, you look pretty good."

“I’m your brother!”

“So! I’m not saying that I want you, I’m just saying I looked.”

“Looking is different than checking out.”

“Okay, so I looked then, but at least I admitted it. Why can’t you just tell me that you were looking at me.”

“Fine, I was looking okay?”