Man Of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay. Do you want me to go change now, or do you like looking at me?”

“What? No!”

“So you don’t like looking at me?”

“No!”

“You don’t like what you see?”

“No! I mean…it’s not that, it’s just…you’re my sister.”

Truthfully, I loved looking at her, and I would be perfectly happy to get a better look, but I figured I had to protest a little. I didn’t want her to think I was some kind of sicko. – If she only knew!

She continued. “So if I wasn’t your sister, you’d be checking me out?”

“But you are.”

“But if I wasn’t, You’d be checking me out right?”

“I guess.”

“So you do like what you see then?”

“Okay, yes. You look great Jamie, and if you weren’t my sister, I’d tear your clothes off and fuck you right here! Is that what you want to hear?”

She giggled. “You pervert! You were checking out your sister!”

“Ugh!”

She laughed for a minute while I just shook my head.

“I’m just fucking with ya bro.”

“Yea, I got that.”

“But seriously, were you checking me out?”

“Yes. Yes I was!”

“Really, do you want me to change? If it really bothers you I will. I’m just comfy.”

“No, it’s fine. Do whatever makes you happy.”

“Oh so you won’t mind if I loosen a few buttons.”

She was taunting me, unbuttoning even more buttons on her shirt and smiling.

“No, not at all. Then I can check you out easier.”

She laughed. “I’ll do it you know.”

“Go ahead. It won’t bother me.”

“Okay, I’m taking it off.”

“Go ahead, you don’t have the guts!”

She unbuttoned all of her buttons with my eyes glued to her chest. She grabbed her shirt as if she was going to open it up.

“I can’t believe you! You were really gonna look!”

“No I wasn’t, because there was no way you were gonna do it!”

“You’re just saying that so I’ll do it!”

“You’re right! See, I told you you don’t have the guts!”

“You don’t think I’ll do it?”

“No.”

“Oh, I’ll do it! What do I care if you see my tits?”

“So then do it!”

“Okay, here I go. Last chance to back off.”

I looked in her eyes, and then back at her chest. She took a deep breath, and suddenly pulled her shirt open, revealing her tits. They were awesome! Slightly smaller, carbon copies of mom’s. She pulled her shirt all the way off and threw it on the floor, settling back comfortably on the couch, as if everything was normal. She giggled as my eyes scanned her tits.

“Very nice. You got some set of tits there sis.”

“I can’t believe you’re sitting there staring at my tits You pig!”

“Hey, you took ‘em out. No one said you had to.”

She grabbed them with both hands, lifted them up and let them drop. “So you like ‘em?”

I hoped that she wouldn’t notice the hard-on that was developing in my shorts.

“Yea, they’re nice.”

“Okay, your turn.”

“What my turn?”

“I showed you mine, now you show me yours.”

“Nobody said we were playing that game.”

“C’mon! Fair is fair!”

“It’s not the same thing. You just showed your tits. Whipping mine out is more points.”

“Is not! It’s the same thing!”

“Not even close! Tits, don’t equal penis in any game.”

“That’s not fair!”

“Hey, I didn’t make the rules.”

“Well, you gotta show me something.”

“Fine” I said as I slipped my T-shirt off. I settled my eyes back on the television as if I wasn’t interested anymore.

“That’s it? Big deal!”

“Hey fair is fair! It’s not my fault you’ve got more to look at.”

She looked at me carefully. “Fine” she said. Without warning, hooked her thumbs into her underwear and slipped them down to her knees. She lifted her legs up, tucking her knees in and sliding them all the way off. She put her feet back on the floor and threw her panties at me.

“There, now you’re turn.”

“Nope, not the same thing.”

“What do you mean? That’s it! I showed mine, now you show yours.”

“It’s not the same. Mine’s out. You can see everything when I take it out. All I see of you is…well, what used to be pubic hair.”

She looked miffed, but she wasn’t going to back down now. She turned her body towards mine and threw one leg up on the couch, giving me a great view of her pink slit.

“And just so there’s no confusion…”

She reached between her legs and spread her lips open, exposing everything. I was totally shocked that she took it that far, but I guess I had to oblige. She pulled her socks off and threw them on the floor. Then she folded her arms and sat back on the armrest of the couch, not bothering to close her legs.

“Boy, you really want to see my cock don’t you?”

“C’mon, whip it out big boy. Fair is fair! You’re not getting out of this one!”

“Fair is fair!”

As I stood up to pull my shorts off, I had to smile at my unbelievable luck this weekend!

I slipped my shorts down and stepped out of them. My hard-on bounced freely, just feet away from my sister, and I sat back down. I tried to lean back and push my hips up a bit to make it look as impressive as possible.

“Oh my God…You’re hard!”

I just looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

“I can’t believe you got a hard-on checking out your sister you perv.”

“Hey, it doesn’t know you’re my sister! Besides, you could be excited too, and I would never know it!”

She just smiled at me, and then her eyes fell back to my hard on.

“It’s pretty nice.”

“Thanks.”

“It’s been a while since I’ve seen one.”

“Am I making you come back to the other team?”

“Ha! don’t flatter yourself!”

I shrugged my shoulders and turned my eyes back to the television. She sat back and studied my hard-on for a few more seconds, glanced at the television, then back at me.

“That’s it?”

“What do you mean?”

She shook her head and mumbled “I’m definitely a lesbian.”

“WHAT?”

“I’m sitting here completely naked and spread out, showing you everything, and you’re watching TV.”

“Well what did you expect me to do? You’re my sister!”

“I’m not saying I want you to fuck me, but you could show a little interest!”

“You know what I think? I think you started this game because you like me checking you out, and you’re just mad because I didn’t make a big deal.”

“So?”

“So, what do you want me to do?”

“Give me some feedback at least! Tell me what you think…”

“What? You look good, but you didn’t need me to tell you that…”

I glanced down at my erection, and then back at her. She smiled.

“Yea, but it’s still nice to hear. It’s a little disappointing when I’m sitting here naked and your just watching television!”

I grabbed the remote and flipped off the television.

“You’re right. Okay, let me get a good look. Show me what you got.”

She laughed and reached her hand between her legs, giving her pussy a quick rub. My dick jumped.

“You’re definitely hot Jamie, and any guy…or girl would be lucky to have you.”

“See? Was that so hard?”

“It is pretty hard…”

“I see!” She laughed again. “Do you need to go take care of that?”

“No, I’ll be fine.”

“You sure…”

She started rubbing herself more intently, and brought her other hand to her chest, playfully rubbing her nipples while she smiled wickedly.

“Not even if I do this?”

“What are you doing Jamie?”

“I just want to see if I can still turn on a guy. Is it working?”

“If I said yes, will you stop?”

“Maybe…”

“Okay then, yes. It’s working.”

“So, aren’t you gonna do something about it?”

She dipped a finger into her pussy and back out again. I could see the wetness on her finger, and I couldn’t resist anymore.

“You really want to do this?”

She nodded.

“You want to watch me jerk-off?”

“Why not? We can watch each other. It’ll be hot! I want to see you cum. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a guy.”

“What the hell is going on with the women in this family?” I thought. Jamie was really working on herself now, waiting for me to join her. My cock was throbbing and dripping watching the show she was putting on for me. I could no longer hold out. I wrapped my fist around the shaft and started stroking my cock. Jamie moaned as soon as I touched myself.

“Oh that’s so hot. Let me see you jerk-off Justin.”

I turned to face her, and mimicked her position, putting one leg up on the couch so she could get a better view. She rubbed her foot on my leg, sending a chill up my spine. I watched as she licked her fingers and played with her clit. From what I could see, it was even bigger than mom’s.

She was really moaning now, and I knew she was ready to cum.

“Whoever…cums last…loses” She said through gritted teeth.

I didn’t need any further encouragement, and within seconds, my cum was shooting out of my cock and dripping on to my fingers. She followed right behind me. She arched her back, her head falling back over the armrest. Her tits pushed up in the air, and her flat belly stretched out in front of me was almost the hottest thing I’d ever seen. She yelled loudly as she came, and when it was done, she flipped her head back up and straightened herself out a bit. She took a deep breath as her hand pressed firmly against her pussy.

“So what did I win?”

She smiled and tried to catch her breath. “What?”

“What did I win? I came first.”

“I’m sure I can think of something.”

“I’m sure you will.”

“Thank you Justin, that is just what I needed.”

“My pleasure.”

She seemed to hesitate as her eyes scanned the scene.

“…This won’t make things…weird between us now will it? I mean, you’re cool with this right?”

“I…uh…”

“I mean, you don’t think I’m like fucked up or anything cause we did that…cause it’s just…”

She looked a little worried.

“Jamie, it’s okay. I’m sure everything will be fine. It’s not like we fucked. We just played with ourselves. We didn’t do anything wrong. We didn’t touch each other.”

“Really?…I mean…yea, okay.”

“We’ll just chalk it up to you’re confused state of mind.”

“Huh! Why me? You did it too!”

I laughed. “Yea, but you really wanted it!”

“Shut-up! It wasn’t like I had to twist your arm that bad!”

“Okay, we’ll call it even.”

She smiled. “I guess we’d better get dressed before mom gets home. You made quite a mess there.”

I looked down at my cum coated fingers and cock. “I guess so.”

She got up and got me a towel to clean up with as she got dressed. We hung out on the couch for another hour or so until mom got home, just watching TV, as if nothing happened.

When mom saw us she smiled, and walked into the kitchen.

“I think you two have a lot to talk about.”

Jamie’s face practically turned white. “Now?”

“Why not? Seems like a good a time as any. Just go and get it over with so you can move on. It’s not gonna be as bad as you think.”

“No. I can’t do it.”

“Hey, I won remember? This is what you can do for me.”

She took a deep breath.

“Okay. Will you come with me?”

“I don’t think it’s a good idea. You need to do this on your own.”

“You’re right. Okay.”

“She hugged me, and reluctantly got up.”

“Jamie…Don’t forget to give her a hug. I think she needs one.”

She nodded and headed into the kitchen. I got up and went to my room.

I must have fallen asleep, and woke up to my mother’s voice saying my name. I opened my eyes to see my mother sitting on my bed stroking her hair.

“Dinner’s almost ready sweetie.”

I sat up, still a little disoriented. My mother smiled at me.

“Where’s Jamie?”

“She’s in the shower.”

“Is everything okay?”

“Everything is fine. Thank you Justin.”

She threw her arms around me and started crying.

“For what?”

“Jamie told me that it was you who told her to come to me.”

“I didn’t do anything mom.”

She pulled away from me sniffing her tears back and wiping her eyes. She managed a smile.

“Well, whatever you did, thank you.”

“Your welcome.”

“So…is everything…I mean, she told you…”

She nodded.

“Are you okay?”

She nodded again.

“It’s not what I was expecting, nor is it what I wanted to hear necessarily, but it’s better than what I thought. I guess I’ll just have to live with it.”

“It’ll be fine mom, I’m sure. She’s just confused. She’ll probably come around.”

She nodded. “I know. I’m just thankful that she’s okay.”

“It’s not the worst thing that could happen.”

“I’m not concerned with her sexual preference, but more so with the fact that she felt she couldn’t tell me.”

“I know.”

“…But we had a nice long talk, and I think that will all change.”

“Good.”

“And I have you to thank for it.”

“You don’t have to thank me mom. I’m just glad that you’re happy, and everything can be normal again.”

We both looked at each other and laughed.

“Well, I mean…”

“I know. But since we’re on the subject, we’re going to have to…well, as long as Jamie will be here…”

“I know mom, it’s okay. I understand.”

She raised her eyebrow and looked at me.

“…She is in the shower…and I do feel that I should properly thank you.”

She put her hand on my cock and gave it a squeeze, causing it to spring to life.

“As long as we can hear the water running…”

She bent down, pulling my cock from my shorts and put it in her mouth. She ran her silky lips and expert tongue up and down my shaft and super speed, urging on my cum. I laid back while she continued to suck me off, but with all the action I’d been getting, I was a long way off.

“Mom…I need to fuck you. I need your pussy…”

She stopped sucking and looked at me. She glanced back over her shoulder towards the hallway, and back to me. She quickly stood up and reached under her skirt, removing her panties and throwing them on the floor.

“Oh Justin! We need to be quick.”

She climbed on the bed, threw her leg over me and slowly sank herself onto my waiting member. I couldn’t believe how wet she was already as she slid on to me easily.

“Oooh yeeesss…Your cock feels so good in mommy’s pussy.”

She bounced herself on my cock like a woman possessed. She was after one thing.

“I need you to cum baby, Cum in mommy’s pussy. I want your cock to explode in me. Cum for mommy baby…Ooooh…”

I thrust myself up towards her as hard and fast as I could, trying to match her rhythm, but I couldn’t keep up. I could feel her cunt muscles milking my cock, and I knew she was ready to cum herself. I reached up and grabbed her neck, pulling her face to mine and kissing her hard. That was all it took for my mother to cum.

“Mmmm…yeeessss…mommy’s cumming! Cum for me Justin!”

Just as her orgasm was subsiding, mine kicked in, spraying gobs of cum deep inside my mother.

“Yes baby…that’s it…cum in mommy’s pussy…It feels so good.”

Just as I stopped, we heard the shower turn off. My mom kissed me quickly and pulled herself off me. My cum dripped from her pussy onto my stomach as my cock slipped out of her. She grabbed her panties and wiped herself off. She straightened herself out and handed them to me.

“You’d better clean up, she’ll be out any second. I’ll see you downstairs.”

I quickly cleaned up, threw her panties under my bed and headed downstairs for dinner.

It was the best night we’d had in a long time. We all talked like old friends, laughing and joking. It was really good to see mom and Jamie getting along again. Jamie reminded me of the fun loving girl she was a few years ago.

After dinner, we all had a few beers and talked. I drank my share, and although I was far from being drunk, I was glad that tomorrow was a holiday and I didn’t have to go in to work.

The more we drank, the more flirtatious we became. It wasn’t anything too wild, but it was definitely there. Or maybe I was just my perception, but it definitely seemed that my mother and my sister were being a little forward. It took me by surprise a little, seeing as neither one knew about the other, nor would they want to be found out. It was probably just me.

After a few hours, mom announced she was going to bed and hugged us both before going to her room. Jamie and I cleaned up the kitchen.

“You want another beer Justin?”

“No, I’m done. I’m gonna go up to bed.”

“Oh C’mon! Hang out with me for a while. I’m not tired yet.”

She curled her lip and put on her squeaky voice, making it hard to resist her.

“Fine, I’ll hang for a little while.”

“So mom was in a good mood huh?”

“Sure, why not? She got her little girl back.” I said in a mocking tone.

“Shut up! At least I’m not a mama’s boy.”

I chuckled. “Whatever. So everything went well I take it?”

“Yea, it was okay. Thanks Justin.”

“Welcome.”

“So what do you want to do?”

“Go to bed.”

“C’mon, you said you’d stay. Want to play another game?”

She reached out and grabbed my hand, rubbing my arm and looking at me with an evil look. There was no mistaking what her intentions were. I pulled my hand away.

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea.”

“Why not? Scared?”

“No! But for starters, mom is sleeping right above us, and you were pretty loud today.”

She laughed. “I know, I’m just messing with you.”

“Yea right.”

“Hoo! aren’t you full of yourself? What makes you think I’d want to play with you anyway.”

“Beats me.”

“Not with mom here anyway. Imagine?”

We both laughed.

“What do you think she would have done if she saw us today?”

“I don’t even want to think about it.”

Truthfully, I hadn’t stopped thinking about the possibilities since this afternoon, but I was sure there was no way it would ever happen.

“Maybe she would have played along.” She laughed again.

“You’re nuts! I doubt it!”

“You never know! Mom might be a wild kitten!”

“Oh yea, she’s wild alright!”

“Well I’m sure she gets herself off from time to time. She has to, or she would go crazy! I wonder how long it’s been? God!”

I smiled. “I’m sure she’s okay.”

“Well, she might have played.”

“Well why don’t you go ask her, see what she says.”

“No way!”

“Okay then.”

“You’re no fun.”

“I know.”

“Fine, I’m gonna go to bed then.”

“I thought you weren’t tired?”

“I didn’t say I was going to sleep.”

She kissed my cheek and left the room. I got up and finished cleaning up, turned off the lights and made my way to my room. I wasn’t in there for a minute when Jamie came in wearing nothing but a short robe, almost completely open. She sat on my bed with a big grin on her face.

“What?”

“I just figured I’d give you something to think about before you went to sleep.”

She laid back, opening her robe all the way and letting her hands roam over her body, all the while grinning widely.

“I just thought that you might like to have something to jerk-off to before you go to sleep.”

“What makes you think that it’ll be you?”

“Oh c’mon! I know you’ll be thinking about me. I’m gonna think about you, and that nice dick of yours, cumming all over my tits…mmm”

She was really playing it up.

“It’s okay, I want you to think about me. I want you to think about me playing with myself.”

She rolled onto her side and rested her head in her hand to face me, while the other continued to roam her body.

“You already told me you like to look at me.”

“Yea, but I can’t think about you when I’m…doing that.”

She laughed. “You know that I could get you to if I wanted.”

“I’m sure you could.”

“I was thinking about it, and it was kind of exciting knowing that we could get caught, don’t you think?”

“No! Especially if we do get caught.”

“Don’t be such a pussy! Even if mom heard, do you really think she’d get up to see what it was? I’m sure she would just think it was me and not bother. It would just be exciting to do it while there was someone else close by.”

“You’re crazy!”

“So, what do you say? You want to watch me?”

I didn’t answer. I just stood there.

“I’ll take that as a yes!” Her eyes falling on my dick which was once again, hard.

“C’mon Justin. I’ll tell you what, if you watch me, I’ll do it for you.”

“What? No! What’s gotten into you Jamie?”

Her hand dropped and she looked down at the floor.

“I don’t know. It’s just…I’m so confused. I just wanted to feel…good again, with someone I can trust…someone I love, and well…you…I know I…we shouldn’t be doing this but after today I just, I don’t know. I’m sorry.”