Man Of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,420 Followers

“It’s okay. I know what you mean.”

She sat up.

“It’s just, at first I thought…well, I was just kidding around, but then…you’re so sweet, and I know you love me, it was just…exciting, and then it happened, and now…”

“I understand Jamie, I really do. The truth is…I really want this, but it’s just, well complicated. I mean, I’m your brother, and then there’s mom…”

“Mom?”

“I mean, you know, if she found out.”

“I know it’s weird Justin, cause you’re my brother, but I…I don’t know why I still want to.”

“It’s not that Jamie…”

“It’s not?”

“I mean…well, no. Not really. I’m very attracted to you, and I love you already, it’s just…well it’s complicated.”

“What are those?”

“Huh?”

I wasn’t looking at her until it was too late. She was leaning over and picking up mom’s panties, still wet with my cum. They obviously weren’t as concealed as I thought. She held them up to examine them.

“These aren’t…mine, are they?”

“No.”

“I didn’t think so. OH!”

She pulled her hand away, obviously not expecting them to be filled with cum. She let them dangle from one finger, inspecting them as they hung.

“I guess you weren’t done before huh?”

“Not exactly.”

“You did this before you and me…”

“No, after.”

“So you were thinking about me then?”

“Not really.”

Her smile turned to a puzzled look.

“Wait a minute. Do you have a girlfriend? Are they hers?”

“No.”

“So who’s are they?”

I didn’t answer.

“Justin, who’s panties are these? They’re not mine, and you don’t have a girlfriend…”

She looked at me.

“They’re mom’s.”

“Oh my God.” She dropped them on the bed next to her.

“So…after you and I…You jerked off again, thinking about…mom? You came in her panties thinking about her?”

“Not exactly.”

“What do you mean not exactly.”

“I wasn’t jerking off…”

“What are you talking about? They’re full of…”

“Mom was wearing them…”

She stopped dead in her tracks and stared at me for a good minute, completely speechless.

“Wait a minute. What are you saying? Are you telling me that you…and mom?”

I nodded. All of a sudden, she smiled.

“Wait a minute! You’re full of shit! You’re just fuckin’ with me! You asshole! You had me going! You’re just saying that cause of what we did.”

I didn’t say anything.

“Wait a minute. You are kidding right?”

I shook my head.

“Bullshit! Okay, so how long have you been fucking mom then?”

I told her the whole story, leaving out some details, but I basically told her the way it happened. She still didn’t believe me though.

“C’mon, You’re making this all up! It just so happens that this all started this weekend right?”

“I know it sounds strange, but it’s true.”

“Okay then, prove it.”

“How?”

“If it’s true, go in there right now and do it.”

“I can’t.”

“…because you’re lying!”

“No. It’s because she knows you’re here. She doesn’t want you to find out.”

“Why not?”

“Probably because she’s scared that you would freak or something.”

She stood for a second, probably trying to decide if she should believe me or not.

“Okay then, I have an idea. I’ll go in there and tell her I have to go to Melissa’s to get something, and that I’ll be back in a few hours. Then you go in there, and I’ll sneak back in and see for myself.”

“You really want to do this?”

She nodded.

“Fine.”

I sat down, and she got up. Just as she was about to leave, she stopped.

“So let me ask you one more thing. If this is true, which I doubt it is, why wouldn’t you do anything with me? If you can do your mother, you can certainly do your sister.”

“Believe me, it’s not that I don’t want to. It’s just, I didn’t want things to get out of hand, with mom and you. I didn’t want to lose either one of you.”

“Really?”

I nodded. She sat back down next to me. “So you do want me then?”

“Very much.” Her face was just inches from mine.

“Prove it.”

I didn’t hesitate, and I leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips. My tongue entered her mouth, and my hands grabbed her body and pulled it tightly into mine. She exhaled, and her hands wrapped tightly around me. We kissed for a few minutes, letting our hands roam each other’s bodies. I didn’t want to stop. I kissed her neck as my hands played with her nipples.

“Okay, I believe you.”

She pushed me away. “You do?”

“Well, not about mom, but definitely about me.”

She stood up, closing her robe. “So, if this is true, do you think that she would do us both?”

“I don’t know. She did say she thought about other women.”

“Shut up! Mom said that?”

I nodded. “Now I know you’re lying.”

“No, I swear. Why, would you do mom?”

“Are you kidding? I masturbated with my brother today, and came in her trying to get you to fuck me. I never thought about it before, but Mom is hot, and she’s got the right stuff, of course I would!”

“Now that’s something to think about!”

“Well if you’re telling the truth, you might not have to think about it.”

She kissed me on the lips and left the room. I couldn’t believe what was about to possibly happen. My dick was ready to explode just thinking about it. I reached in my shorts, fished my cock out and began to stroke it thinking about fucking my sister’s little pussy while she sucked mom’s clit. I was close to cumming when my door opened again. My sister came in and kneeled in front of me, grabbing my pumping fist.

“You’d better save that for later.”

“I thought you said I was lying.”

She smiled and stroked my head with her fingertips.

“It doesn’t matter. I’m going to fuck you either way.”

She gave my dick a quick kiss and tucked it back in my shorts.

“I’m leaving in five minutes. Try to keep it in your pants until then.”

“Don’t take too long to come back. I don’t know how long I can last.”

“Don’t worry, I’m not even going to leave. I wouldn’t want to miss a second of this.”

She left the room once again, and I waited to hear the door open and close.

I immediately headed towards mom’s room. Jamie was already headed back up the stairs. I looked at her and held my finger to my lips as I opened mom’s door.

“Mom? I heard Jamie leave. Is everything okay?”

“Yes, fine. She just had to go back to Melissa’s to get something. She’ll be back in an hour or so.”

I raised my eyebrows and smiled. “Really?”

She nodded and smiled at me. “You are something else. What am I going to do with you?”

“I can think of a few things.”

“Don’t you ever get enough?”

“Not with you.”

Her eyes fell to my hard-on, straining my shorts. She licked her lips.

“Get those shorts off and get over here. Let mommy help you.”

I stripped my shorts off as she stroked herself under the covers.

“I want you so bad mom. I couldn’t stop thinking about you since you left my room.”

“Well get over here and tell mommy what you want her to do.”

I slipped into her bed, and we kissed passionately, our hands grabbing at each other. I quickly slipped two fingers inside her as she grabbed my cock.

“Oooh, it’s so hard! More than usual. You do miss mommy don’t you?”

“Oh yes…”

“Well, I know exactly what to do with this.”

“Not yet mom. I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh Justin, this is the only thing I need.”

“Just close your eyes and don’t open them. Promise?”

She smiled and closed her eyes. I took my fingers out of her dripping pussy and pulled the covers off her. I opened her legs wide.

“What are you doing to me?”

“Shhh…You’ll see. I promise, you’ll like it.”

I pressed the head of my cock against her cheek. She turned her head and stuck her tongue out, licking the tip and coating it with spit before sucking it into her mouth. I pushed it all the way in, and then pulled it out. I leaned down and whispered “No peaking” Before kissing her.

Jamie was obviously listening to what was happening just outside the door, and came in at that moment wearing a huge smile. She was already naked, one hand gripped her crotch while the other played with her already stiff nipples. She was obviously excited. She looked at mom, lying naked on her bed waiting for her “surprise” and then back at me. She stepped up to me and kissed me, giving my dick a quick stroke as it crushed between us. Her tiny warm hands felt good on my cock. We both walked to the foot of the bed. Jamie laid between her legs, her face just inched from mom’s hot pussy. I could have came right there.

“Are you ready mom?”

“Oh yes Justin! Please…I need to cum. Make mommy cum.”

Jamie needed no more encouragement and dove right in to mom’s pussy, I stroked my dick slowly as I watched these two hot women in action. One thing was for sure, Jamie sure knew how to eat pussy! She had mom bucking and moaning in no time.

“Oh yes baby! Oh that’s so good! Eat mommy’s pussy baby.”

Jamie looked up and me, watching me stroke my cock. Her hand was also bust between her own legs as she continued to assault mom’s clit with her tongue. She gave me a nod, and I knew mom was close to cumming. It was time to reveal her surprise. My stomach jumped as I approached her. I quickly leaned down and took one of her nipples in my mouth.

I whispered “Open your eyes mom.”

She hesitated, realizing that I wasn’t the one eating her pussy. Her eyes flew open. She looked right at me with a horrified look on her face. She pushed my head away.

“Jamie?” She seemed to try and move, but, as if she knew exactly what was going to happen, Jamie did something, and mom just fell back flat on the bed, her body stiffening.

“Jamie! Oh God yeeeessss…” She came immediately, harder than I’d ever seen. It seemed to last forever, and I thought mom was going to pass out. Mom was actually gushing fluid, and Jamie was happily taking all that she could. It was just about the hottest thing I’d ever seen.

Finally, Jamie stopped, and held her hand flat against mom’s pussy as mom continued to shake and twitch uncontrollably. Jamie then crawled up the bed and lay down next to mom, grabbing her face and kissing her on the lips. Mom reciprocated, seemingly still in a daze.

“Oh God…Jamie. How…”

Jamie smiled. “I found your panties in Justin’s room. He told me everything.”

“I’m so sorry baby. It just…I didn’t mean…”

“I know. He told me. It’s okay mom. As long as I can play too.”

I slipped in on the other side of my mother, and Jamie and I both started to kiss her neck.

“Was that good mom?”

“That was incredible sweetie. Where did you learn to do that? Was it Melissa?” Jamie nodded.

“I can teach you how mom.”

She smiled. “I’d love too, but not now, I can’t even feel my legs.”

Jamie smiled, obviously feeling proud of herself. “Cool huh? Don’t worry, it goes away quickly.”

Mom laughed. “I hope so.”

They kissed again.

“Hey, what about me?”

Jamie smiled. “Don’t worry Justin, you’ll get yours. Be patient. You’ve had the whole weekend with her, and now it’s my turn.”

Jamie curled her lip and put on her little girl voice. “Mommy, do you want to see Justin fuck me?”

My mom looked at her, then at me. “Have you two…?”

“No” we said in unison.

“I know that you were upset because you thought I was gay, and I thought you’d want to see that I’m not. So can I mommy. Pleeeaasse?”

My mom reached down and grabbed my cock.

“I don’t know if I can share…”

Jamie curled her lip again and kissed mom’s neck. “Pleeease mommy. I want you to watch me fuck him. I want you to see me cum. Then I want you to eat my pussy while he fucks you. I want to see him fuck you mommy…please?”

She was almost panting as she begged my mother for my cock. My mom continued to stroke me. “Are you up for all that sweetie? Do you want to fuck your sister while mommy watches?”

“Yes.”

Mom smiled, and Jamie practically hurt herself getting over to me. She put her arm around my neck and kissed me as she squeezed between mom and I.

“Please be gentle Justin, it’s been so long.”

“Don’t worry sweetie, he’s wonderful.”

I felt puffed up as these two beautiful women shared me. Jamie threw her leg over me and rubbed the underside of her cock on her shaved pussy before she lowered herself slowly onto it. Her body was amazing. Her skin was smooth and tight. Her tits stuck straight out, and barely bounced as she moved. She sighed loudly as she slowly sank onto my cock. She was so tight I could feel the skin on my dick being pulled down.

Mom watched us fuck for the first time as she lazily caressed her nipples and pussy. It took us a while to get a rhythm going, but soon enough, Jamie was riding my cock like a pro. She told me later that she had only had sex with one other guy, just like mom, but it was only once, and not nearly as good. Jamie moaned and sighed as we fucked. She sucked on her own nipples and played with her clit, which was driving me crazy.

Mom was kissing me as Jamie neared climax on my cock. She then got up and kneeled next to Jamie. They started kissing and sucking each other’s tits, until Jamie put mom’s hand on her clit, urging her to play with her pussy. It was all I could take. I announced that I was cumming, and Jamie pulled herself off of me.

“I’m not using anything, so we’ll have to wait for that.” But she wasted no time putting my cock in her mouth. It was just the break I needed so I could hold out a little longer. She held her ass in the air as she blew me. Mom took the hint and got right behind her, diving into her pussy for the first time. I reached up to finger mom as she licked Jamie’s cunt. Jamie was moaning as she sucked me off, making my dick vibrate. It felt amazing.

Mom must have been doing okay, because Jamie started cumming, moaning and yelling with a mouthful of cock. Shortly after, I announced that I was cumming, and before I knew it, both Mom and Jamie had their mouth on my dick, waiting for my seed. They eagerly lapped up every drop as I came in Jamie’s mouth, then mom’s. When I was done, they kissed, and it definitely kept me hard and wanting more.

“Now it’s my turn. I hope you have enough left for mommy baby.”

“Always.”

Jamie took charge and got mom in a sixty-nine. She pulled mom on top of her, allowing me to slip my dick in mom’s pussy while Jamie licked her clit and my balls. It was the most amazing thing I’d ever done, and in no time, we were all cumming at the same time. There wasn’t much left of my cum by now, but whatever there was I gave it all to my mom’s pussy. Jamie did her best to get it all out when I was done.

Mom and I were spent, so we took turns eating my sister’s pussy until she couldn’t cum anymore, and then we all collapsed. My mom lay in between my sister and I. We traded kisses as we lay pressed and twisted together. It was the best feeling.

Mom smiled at both of us. “I have never felt luckier. I have two loving, sexy children, and I’m so glad we can all share this together.”

Personally, I couldn’t be happier as the three of us drifted to sleep, snuggled together and dreaming about all the things to come.

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,420 Followers