All Comments on 'Man vs. Daughter'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The story is very well engineered, with very funny and witty exchanges between the couple, and very very sexy. It had me reaching into my pants and wanking right to the end. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stupid

To the nth degree. Without a doubt the most idiotic story I've read in 10 years reading on here.

Not worth rating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And

please divulge how a male person could be so backward, like drinking urine? Perhaps a forged high school diploma? No wonder his wife left him, he is so far below geek freak I wonder how many times he had to try to get his pecker into his wife to get her pregnant with the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked it. People need to realize what type of stories are here on this website. It is fiction and the writer can make the characters do anything they want. I would like to read more of their experiences and discoveries. Thanks for your time and imagination.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 5 years ago
hope you go on with this

shoud have the aunt join them!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 5 years ago
Pandas , Trump and Horny Daddys Don't Care

It's not their fault. Compassion isn't in their hard wiring in crunch time. Lush green Bamboo shoots, juicy tax breaks, and gullible daughters are there to be used so they can thrive and reproduce. I enjoyed the story throughly in tandem to the considerable skill and humor of the author.

Although if Air Force One had mechanical failure crashing into the ocean. The chief executive and Ivanka are soul survivors, unscathed, but stranded on island, and not rescued in an hour and half that this fictional scenario by VE would become classified top secret, XXX, ex-cathedra certitude of history.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

RyskoRyskoalmost 5 years ago

I understand you need create oportunity for watersports, but they cross some stream at 6% of battery. At least at morning they shoud go there.

x_pac6969x_pac6969almost 5 years ago
?????????????

Great reading until the pissing into ones mouth, no mention if daughter was on birth control (as that could have been another angle to the story

Cant rate and wont rate this

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesaralmost 5 years ago
People need to understand that. . .

VanillaExtract stories are special. It's raw, over the top and fucking funny as hell during moments. Some people love them. More people fucking hate them. I'm in the camp of the former. But I understand the people who are the latter.

Speaking of hating your stories, oi!!! Vanilla! Even though you removed the mother-son-aunt vacuum cleaner story from here I once a year read it from your google drive link. Now the link's gone. Can you put it up so I can download it? Or maybe pm me the link?

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55almost 5 years ago
Good story

This one needs a part two! Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fantastic. One of the best stories I read here (and I read many). Sense of humor, eroticism, hard sex and well done. I'm sorry I can not give more than five stars. More stories like this, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
First time with Daddy

Loved it and hope you write more , I too had my first time with daddy my and sis loved to be with him . I was very young when we started oral it felt so good .

when he would lick and kiss me there . I was ready at 18 to go all the way as was Sis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
mother son vaccum cleaner story

this is the first time ive heard of this story. please, please put up the link again. im thirsty for every single one of yiur stories sir

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Damn!

I'm not one for water sports but this story had me hot and bothered! I love your stories and was willing to look past the urination, but you seriously did a great job with this story. Thank you so much for your work.. they seroiusly get my pussy dripping wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huurrmm....

BRO, THIS WASN'T BAD. PREMISE ROCKED BUT EXECUTE COULD HAVE BEEN DONE MUCH BETTER.

I've been a fan since your earliest stories - loved how perverse & f***ed up they could be.

Then the heresy of the LIT. BAN came, and all the really good stuff vanished from your posts (not to mention the better Literotica writers).

Posts like:

- Violating Mummy (a better ending & sequel would have been ace), and,

- The Good Sister

Since then I've gotta tell you, your stories seem to have kinda lost their edge. Violating Mummy was freakin hilarious, dude! And the Good Sister was rockn weird sh*t.

Bitchin too much? My Bad. I just miss the legends. Hoping you get it all back soon....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brilliant again

Once again a story as fucking hilarious as it is arousing.

I kept imagining the author watching survival show and taking mental note like : "in the butt really ? I could use that !"

I just love your stories and hope you make more.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Naughty!

And I liked it. Pissing in her ass was a bit too far fetched for me, but worth the read. I recommend using an editor so the writing is top notch. One mistake made me laugh: "ran out of water down by the lake."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The way I see it....

Well that certainly piqued my inner kink.For some reason I found myself as hard as Chinese arithmetic.And funny to top it off.Love the dig at pedo scout masters.

barn650barn650over 4 years ago
cucumber

I was aroused and laughing at the same time. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
mean cucumber

Dad daughter stories are always most erotic, but this is good one with humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another awesome story. I giggled so much reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IDIOT COMMENTERS

Some horny no brain celled human should at least learn what fiction means before jumping here. Imagination is fictional story's limitation. Go study first kiddos. You aren't even legal to be here, anyways.

ParamaloryParamaloryabout 4 years ago
Survival Incest is Great

Really enjoyed this, hope you do more of this genre. Survival incest (and procreation because of the sense of panic and newly elevated bonds) is really hot.

Havoc187Havoc187over 3 years ago

Hot story. Would love to see a follow up with perhaps pregnancy and how they deal with her carrying her father's child.

sagelloosagellooover 3 years ago

You have to write part 2!

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Water sports

I'm not usually a fan, but I made the story more believable for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

“ The man nodded slowly. "The ol' pissing in the ass technique, huh? Yup, my Boy Scout leader taught me that one on more than one occasion."

"Uh... really?" I said.

"Yup," the ranger said. "Saved my life at summer camp when we ran out of water down by the lake."”

Hysterical and I love your stories so much. Please write more.

ArjunMashruArjunMashrualmost 3 years ago

Heyy can anyone plz provide me with more such survival incest stories ...

RegginufRegginufalmost 3 years ago

Fuck that was an amazing story and so plausible makes me wanna go camping with my daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, but it did prompt a needed PSA. If you're in bear country, the last thing you want to do is be quiet. That's the best way to surprise a bear. Make noise so you don't surprise it. They'll stay away from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write another new daddy/daughter have to fuck to survive story!! loved this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey I really wanna fuck my daughter too... she just turned 19 a few years ago and I really can't resist her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Yup," the ranger said. "Saved my life at summer camp when we ran out of water down by the lake." Is without a doubt the funniest thing I have ever seen on this site… bravo!!

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistlealmost 2 years ago

When the ranger asked about the Panda, I literally lost my shit for 5 minutes. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a cute story and I liked it. But to be as unprepared for emergencies in the wilderness as these two were tells me they could get lost in a supermarket and manage to starve to death.

If you write another survival story, I'm sure you'll do better..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story is obviously intentionally ridiculous but in a fun and sexy way. Writing is good. Thanks for sharing this this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What I can never understand about these stories is why the father goes for the daughters asshole,I would be spending all of my time deep in her sweet little pussy making her cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Time to take my daughter hiking! I'll make sure we both have more than enough to drink before we get 'lost'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it flowed really well. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol. One of the funniest shit I've ever read.

TheOldStudTheOldStudover 1 year ago

A very unique take on survival...

TigersmanTigersman11 months ago

Fantastic story!! I can just picture my daughter and myself going for a hike and getting lost. 'd definitely make sure to use your survival techniques.

TrilloTrillo8 months ago

Loveit thanks very much… great character buildup with the sense of humour too… I especially liked the action but having it built with context adds greater depth!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clearly a parody of Bear Grills Man vs Wild, which made the drinking pee bit okay, but I could do without the anal crap.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Funny and sexy. I like the romance incest stories, but I also like how yours aren't the romance type (at least what I've read so far). It's a nice change of pace. Loved the story and the only gripe I have, is that it felt like the word "daddy" was a bit overused. Still 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Funny & hot. 🥵 this was well written and great to read. 5 stars 🌟 from me. The first anal story I’ve liked.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is she retarded? Why does she keep saying pee?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You have a twisted mind to write these fantastically hot and erotic stories. Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...