Man vs. Daughter

Story Info
Daddy and Daughter must survive in the wild, naked and horny.
15.6k words
4.58
369.8k
640
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Hi, erotica fans. Expect water sports, anal, and some other Daddy-Daughter shenanigans. Have fun and thanks for reading.-

"Daddy, are we lost?" my eighteen-year-old daughter Abby asked.

I looked at the GPS on my daughter's phone, turning it this way and that. There were so many trees that it was struggling to pinpoint our location. The battery indicator at the top told me it had 10%. I'd left my phone behind, foolishly thinking it would be a good time to "unplug" and appreciate nature.

"We're not lost. We're on the path."

"The path never ends," she whined. "Can we take a break? I'm so tired. You said this was a one hour hike; it's been three."

"Yes, okay, let's take a breather."

We sat down right there on the path, our backs to the same giant tree. The path was more of a bike trail, with just a single dirt line through the thick woods. When my sister, Elise, had invited my daughter and me out to her house, she had sold me on all the peacefulness of the wilderness, and that it would be good for me and Abby, give us a chance to bond after my ex-wife left me for a woman who was "gentle with her, how a man should be," whatever that meant.

"I'm so hungry," Abby complained. "And thirsty."

I opened my backpack. "I have six granola bars and a half a bottle of water left."

"Why didn't you bring more water?" she asked.

"I didn't expect us to be gone so long. I only have the granola bars because you like them for breakfast, and I didn't know if your aunt had any."

"I want to go home," she whined.

"I know, babygirl," I said, putting my hand on her back and rubbing it. My girl looked so sad. It broke my heart. She was a small thing, very slim, but thick in the hips and butt, with petite breasts. She had her mother's auburn hair and my brown eyes. She was dressed light, just in a pair of sneakers, jeans, and a tiny shirt that said "Baby" on it; whenever she lifted her arms, her midriff showed. My daughter never wore a bra. The outline of her little tits was always visible. I was used to it. I often saw other men staring at her, not that I could blame them. I didn't like it, but I didn't know how to tell her to wear a bra, and I had the feeling she liked the attention.

Myself, I was wearing jeans and a rock concert t-shirt. It was a warm day, and I liked to show off my arms when I could, not that there was anyone to show them off to. But ever since my wife left me, I'd been spending more time in the gym. Admittedly, neither my daughter nor I were dressed properly for a hike, but it was only supposed to be a short nature walk.

"Here," I said, holding out a granola bar. She took it, opening it and breaking it in half. She gave me one side. It made me smile. "Baby, you go ahead and have it all."

"No, Daddy. We have to share everything until we're safe. Take it." I looked down at her cute little hand holding out half of the granola bar, her nails painted white, chipped and overgrown. Her aunt Elise had promised to take her to the nail salon tomorrow.

"Thank you, baby," I said, taking the half bar and eating it in one bite. She took her time with her half, slowly picking small little pieces between her fingers, popping them into her mouth and looking around as she ate.

"At least it's pretty out here," she said.

I leaned over, kissing her forehead. "You don't know what pretty is until you meet your firstborn."

"Aw, Daddy. You're always complimenting me."

"A daughter should grow up knowing her worth."

She smiled sideways. "You know, you're a very handsome daddy, too."

I chuckled. "Thanks."

"I'm serious. I keep telling you to find a girlfriend. I don't like seeing you lonely."

"I'm okay. It's only been a year and a half since your mom left. I'll figure it out when I'm ready."

"Mom's such a bitch. Stupid pussy eating slut," Abby said.

I chuckled. "Language. And don't be so hard on her. She was always a little bi-curious, even when we were in college. She was just scared to figure herself out, and by the time she did, well... here we are."

"Fine, if she wants to be a lesbian, I don't care, but she never calls us or checks up on us, unless she wants fucking money, such a bitch."

"Language, young lady!"

"Sorry."

"Look, your mom is just busy with her new girlfriend. Give her some time. I know she wants to be in your life."

"You're too nice, defending her like that, giving her money."

"Hey, I owe her: she gave me you. How could I ever hate her?"

"Daddy..."

I smiled and took a small sip of water, just enough to wet the inside of my mouth. "Here, drink up."

"You should have a little more first."

"No, you need your strength. I drank an entire bottle in the car on the way here."

"Okay," she said, taking the bottle and sipping until there was only a quarter-bottle left. "Can I have my phone back?" I handed it back. She held it up. "Still no service."

"Baby, save the battery. We need it for the GPS."

"There's only 8% left." She bit her lip and then opened her favorite messenger app. "Keith probably tried to text me. I bet he thinks I'm ignoring him. God, this is a nightmare. He's never going to ask me out."

I rubbed my forehead. "Baby, the battery."

"Fine," she said, handing it back. I put it away.

"First-world problems," I said.

"Right now, we're in a total third-world problem," she complained.

"Come on, let's get moving."

We climbed up and started back along the path. We didn't make it far. I froze a minute later, and my daughter ran right into my back.

"Ow, hey, come on," she said.

"Don't move," I said.

Abby walked around me and froze too. We were both staring at the biggest bear either us had ever seen, which was technically the only bear either of us had ever seen. I wasn't sure what the breed was, but it might have been a black bear with a little bit of white on it, or a dirty polar bear, or a panda.

"Oh my fucking god!" Abby said.

"Shh! Stay still."

The bear stood up on its hind legs and let out a roar.

"Daddy, let's run!"

"Maybe it'll go away," I said. "It's probably like a T-Rex; its vision is based on movement."

The bear came back down and started toward us.

"Ah, go away!" Abby said. She threw the bottle of water at him and then turned and ran into the woods. The bottle distracted the bear for only a moment as I turned and ran after my daughter.

I glanced back and saw the bear lumbering after us, surprisingly fast. I grabbed my daughter's hand and took a turn, maneuvering between the tight trees, jumping over a log, pulling her after me. We saw a small stream ahead, and I went for it, splashing through and crossing to the other side.

A few moments later, I glanced over my shoulder and couldn't see the bear, but neither of us stopped running until our breath was gone. We eventually slowed. My daughter was bent over, catching her breath. I was huffing as I surveyed the area, looking for the bear or anything else dangerous.

"God, that was a big bear," I said at last. "Was that a panda?"

"A panda? Daddy, we're not in China! There's no pandas here! It was a grizzly bear!"

"Oh."

"Daddy, I want to go home right now!" she said, nearly in tears.

"I know, baby. I know. Me too. Let me just get my bearings."

I took out the phone. It was down to 6%. The forest was so thick here; the GPS app was frozen.

"We need to find a clearing. I can't get anything."

"Which way do we go?" she asked.

"Um, let's head back the way we came."

"Toward the bear?" she cried.

"Toward the path."

"The path with the bear?" she said loudly.

"Abby, hush. You're loud and that bear might hear us."

"But you told me on the drive here that your survival TV shows said we should be loud, because it scares animals away, and you shouldn't run from them, because they chase you."

"Then why did you run?" I said in exasperation.

"Because I was fucking terrified!"

"Let's just go slow. He probably left."

We started back, but in truth, I had no idea which way was back. I was so turned around, and I couldn't see the sky, and the GPS didn't tell me much. When the battery hit 3%, I turned the phone off and put it away.

"What are you doing?" Abby asked.

I turned to face her. "Baby, we're in a serious situation now. We're lost."

"But what about the path?"

"I don't know where the path is, and the GPS isn't working. We need to find a clearing, or get higher, something to tell us where we are, maybe get a signal, save the phone to make a call for rescue."

"Rescue?" She gulped.

"Yes."

"Daddy, you're scaring me."

"I know, baby. I'm scared too. But I'm right here. We'll make it through. Come on. We have to keep moving. And if we find that stream again, we need to drink some water. I don't know about you, but in this heat, I'm getting very thirsty."

"Me too."

"I wish we still had our bottle of water."

"Why? It was almost gone. Who cares about the deposit right now?"

"I meant so we could use it. Bottles are like gold on survival shows."

"Oh," she said. "Well, maybe if you paid a little more attention to your survival shows, we wouldn't be lost."

"Smart ass."

We started walking again and continued for what felt like hours. The sky was getting dark, but I could feel the terrain climbing beneath my feet. Soon, we were navigating a rocky hillside. My daughter was in front of me, slipping. I reached out to grab her, and my hands found her butt. I pushed her up and she yelped and glanced back.

"Did you just grab my butt?"

I laughed nervously. "Sorry, baby, just trying to keep you from slipping."

"If you weren't my daddy and this wasn't the most awful day ever, I would think that was the smoothest grope ever."

At the top of the hill, we carried on, but the sky was growing much darker, and we were both getting nervous. Abby soon reached out to take my hand, holding it as the sunset fell.

"Daddy..."

"I know, baby," I said.

"Should we try the phone?"

"I don't know," I said. "I want to find something, anything to climb so I can see where we are, a clearing to get a signal, something."

We went on a little farther. The trees seemed to be spacing out farther and farther, and then we saw an amazing sight in the distance: a house.

"Daddy!"

"I see it!"

We both started jogging, but as we came through the trees, we discovered it wasn't a house, but an old log cabin. "Cabin" was a kind word for this shack. It was all of a box, with wooden shutters over the two windows in the side, and a door of wooden slats that looked weathered and worn.

"What is it?" Abby asked.

"Some old cabin, maybe a tanning hut, probably a couple hundred years old."

"Why would people sunbathe out here?"

"No, leather tanning for wild game."

"Oh. What do we do?"

I looked at the sky. The last of the light was fading. "Help me climb on to the roof. We'll see if we can get a GPS signal, get our bearings. We'll use the cabin for shelter tonight, and maybe in the morning, set out again."

"Okay," she said.

Together, we climbed a stack of firewood that was on the side of the small cabin and made it on to the roof. As I looked out in the darkening sky, I could see a vast forest. I had clearly lost my way more than I realized. I could at least see the slope of the hill we were on, and the forest stretching beyond, and I thought I saw what looked like lights in the far distance, a sign of civilization.

"Let's check the phone," I said.

I took it out and turned it on. My daughter was right up next to me, looking at the screen. It popped up with 2% battery. We both gulped, but then we gasped.

"We have a bar!" Abby screamed. "Call 911!!!"

"No, wait. We have to be smart."

Abby gave me a look. "911 is stupid?"

"No, but we don't have enough battery for a conversation with 911, and we don't know where we are. Let's use the GPS to get a location first. Then we'll text it to your aunt. She can call 911 for us. She has more than 2% battery."

"Oh, okay."

I opened the GPS and we both held our breath as the indicator spun. Then it snapped to our location with our GEO coordinates.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Abby said.

I screenshot it and then put it in a text. "Wait, you don't have your Aunt Elise's number saved?"

"Um, no."

"Damn it. Who do I text then?"

"Oh, Keith maybe?"

"Are you crazy? What would he do the information? Wait, I'll text myself."

I put in my own number, which popped up on its own. Nice to see my daughter at least kept my number in her phone.

"But how will she see it?" she asked.

"My phone is in my room at her house. The moment she realizes we're missing, she'll check it."

"It's not locked?"

"No, you know I never lock my phone."

I pressed send, my heart thumping in my chest. Then the phone went black.

"What happened?" Abby said.

"It turned off," I said. "The battery died."

"Well, did it send?"

"I... I don't know."

"Oh, my god. We're going to die out here."

"Abby, we're not. It sent."

"It did not; you said you don't know."

"No, I saw the little check mark. I think it went though."

"I can't believe this," she said. "I'm going to die a virgin on this mountain. God, why didn't I fuck Keith when I had the chance."

"Jesus Fucking Christ, enough, stop it, Abby. First of all, I don't want to hear that, and second, we're going to live, so you can fuck your loser boyfriend later, okay?"

"He's not a loser!"

I shook my head and climbed off the roof, turning back to lift my daughter down by the waist. Back on the ground, we came around to the front of the cabin, looking at the door.

"Should we knock?" I said.

"And who's gonna answer, the bear?" she said.

She went forward and pulled the door open, leaving it wide to let in the last of the light. It was barely enough to survey the inside, not that there was much to see. It was just a square, no furniture, no bathroom, just an old wood-burning stove with a pipe that led outside, as well as a bear-fur rug on the floor.

"God, nothing," she said. "No food, no water. Nothing."

"Abby, it has a roof. It has protection. It has a stove we can use to make a fire and get warm."

"I'm not cold," she said. "It's hot outside."

"It'll get cold tonight," I said. "And we need light."

Abby sighed and went over and sat on the bear fur. "Probably fleas and ticks in this thing. Gross."

I came over to the wood-burning stove. I didn't have long before there was no light left. I knew I was out of luck if I needed to make fire, but to my good fortune, there was a small stack of matches on top of it. I opened the kiln under the top. There was no wood.

I headed outside and grabbed several logs before bringing them back in. By the time I got them all in, there was no light left. Abby was digging through my pack in the dark, pulling out some papers. We stuck them under the wood and used them as tinder. I struck the match, holding my breath if it still worked, and breathed again as it took flame, lighting the paper.

Abby and I watched it closely as it burned, teasing the wood, and then the wood started to take the fire and we both took a sigh. Soon, the fire was burning. I finally closed the front door, hoping the bear didn't come looking to borrow a cup of sugar.

"Daddy, what are we going to do?" Abby asked softly, staring at the fire.

I came and sat down next to her on the fur. "Your aunt will send rescue. We'll be okay."

"So we stay here tomorrow?"

"Yes, I think we should."

"What if the text didn't go through?"

"It did, I'm sure," I said.

She put her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry I've been a bitch today."

"You haven't. It's okay. I know you didn't really want to come on this trip to your aunt's. You're a city girl."

"I am, and, yeah, I didn't want to come, but I love you, Daddy. I like to spend time with you, even doing boring things like hiking."

I laughed. "Thanks. I love you too, kiddo."

"If we live, I'm never hiking again though."

"Neither am I," I said.

"God, I am starving," she said. "My tummy is rumbling so much."

"I know, mine too. Here, let's eat another granola bar."

I took my bag and opened it. This time, I took out two and gave her a whole one while I had my own. She picked at it again, and I took mine down quickly.

"It's so dry. I'm so thirsty," she said.

"I know, baby. Nothing for that."

"How long can we go without food and water?"

"On TV, they say you can live for three weeks without food, but only three days without water."

"Yeah, I think I've heard that too," she said.

"I saw this guy on TV who was lost in the wild, and he drank his own pee. He loved it."

"Ew! Gross! I am not drinking pee!"

"Yup, he couldn't get enough of it. He drank it, but he also put it up his butt."

"What?"

"Yeah, he put it up his butt with a long tube, to filter out bacteria."

"Jeez, that's so gross. I am not putting anything up my butt or drinking pee," she said.

"Relax. You won't have to. Rescue will be here tomorrow, I'm sure."

"I really do have to pee though," she said.

"Me too, but I'm holding it. I was thinking, if I don't pee, maybe my body will absorb more of it."

"Is that how it works?"

"I don't know," I admitted.

"Daddy, just because you watch survival shows on TV doesn't mean you can survive in the wild."

"That's true, "I conceded.

We stared at the fire for a little longer, my daughter's head on my shoulder. She gave a shiver.

"You were right," she said. "It's already getting cold."

"I know. We'll sleep close tonight, share body heat."

"It's early but I'm already tired," she said.

"We had a long day. How about we sleep a little and see how it goes?"

"Okay."

I brought in a few more pieces of firewood and threw them on the fire. Then we both took off our shoes and settled in on the bear fur. It was big enough to wrap around us. We were shoulder to shoulder, staring up at the shadows of the fire on the ceiling.

"Um, Daddy?" she said.

"Yeah?"

"Should we, like, you know, spoon?"

"Oh. Yes, we can."

"I mean, unless that makes you uncomfortable," she said.

"No, not me. Hey, you're my daughter."

"I know, it's just, you know."

"I know. Come on, let's not think about it. The closer we sleep, the warmer we'll be."

"Okay," she said, turning on her side.

I turned as well, bringing myself right up against her back. Her small body bent into mine, and I felt her plump little bottom press right up against my crotch. One arm was under her head, and the other I wrapped around her slim waist. God, she was so soft and warm. It had been so long since I'd held a woman like this. I instantly felt my cock come alive. I scooted away just enough so she would not notice.

"Um, goodnight," Abby whispered.

"Goodnight, babygirl," I said. I kissed the back of her head.

All was quiet for a little while, but Abby was soon squirming in my arms. I saw her lift one leg and her hand went down. Beneath the fur, I could not see what she was doing, but I heard her sigh loudly, and then she was still again. She scooted again, bumping her butt into my crotch. My cock responded, hardening in my jeans.

"Daddy?" she whispered.

"Yes, baby?" I said.

"I can't sleep like this."

"What's wrong?"

"These jeans are so tight."

"I know, mine too. Do you want to... uh, you know?"

"Huh?"

"Are you saying you want to take them off?" I asked.

"Oh! Um, no, I was just complaining."

"Oh, sorry."

"Do you want to take yours off?" she asked.

"Oh, no, I'm fine."

"Oh," she said. "Can I take mine off, or would that be gross?"

"No, no, it's okay. Whatever you need to be comfortable is okay by me."

"Really?"

"Sure," I said.

"Will you take yours off too?" she asked.

"Well, I can hang on to mine."

She sat up. "Please, can you take yours off? If I take mine off alone, I'm going to feel like a total pervert, half naked in front of my daddy. If you do it too, then it's like, like survival."