The Hot Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers

Hot little 18 year-old Piper became a fixture in our lives at this time. She was wonderful with James, and quickly won our trust. Before long, our babysitter was often coming back in the evenings or on weekends so that Amanda and I could have an occasional date night. It was a pleasant and much-needed way to recharge our marriage.

Piper was becoming a godsend in more ways than one.

But it was hard to ignore the pretty teen. There was a youthful vivacity to her that every man couldn't help but find EXTREMELY appealing. What male could ignore her tight, ripe figure? In fact, after Amanda left for work in the mornings and Piper arrived to take care of our son, I found myself lingering more often, and for progressively longer durations. Or, if I headed to work first, I frequently attempted to rush home early to spend time with the cute blonde.

Piper definitely stimulated my libido. Equally as significant, she didn't seem to mind my extra attention. Amanda often worked overtime, and she never deemed it suspicious when our babysitter was still with me and James when she arrived home late in the evenings. Or, if my wife did, she never complained about it.

I initially tried not to flirt with Piper, but the more she became ingrained in our lives, the more difficult it was to resist. And she returned my advances in subtle ways, such uttering a seemingly innocent remark that contained double entendre or placing a surreptitious touch on me, even when Amanda was present. But it was just harmless fun, and I wasn't about to fall into the cliché of a married man having a secret affair with the hot babysitter.

I loved my wife too fiercely to ever betray her like that. Furthermore, Piper displayed the utmost respect for Amanda. In fact, there was a look of reverence on the teenager's face whenever my wife was around. I guessed that Amanda was the "big sister" whom she never had; or, maybe Piper, for some reason, idolized my wife, which was just as credible.

Regardless, Piper was doing a fantastic job taking care of James, which was my main concern, and Amanda thought highly of her as well. So highly, in fact, that she often welcomed our babysitter to run with her. Piper, I discovered, was a former track star in high school, and was able to keep up with my wife on their runs.

The first time Amanda and Piper ran together was forever seared into my brain. Both wore snug sports bras that flaunted their midsections and Capri spandex tights. It was my all-time favorite outfit on a woman, beating sexy underwear or a 2-piece bikini. They both possessed athletic bodies that were stunning in different ways: Amanda was chiseled with powerful-looking thighs, muscular arms and shoulders, and a rippling 6-pack; a healthy body that dripped with undeniable femininity. However, if my wife was a solid oak, then our young babysitter was a tree branch. Her petite frame was sleek and compact, with long, gangly limbs bordering on the skinny side. And while Piper didn't have a 6-pack like Amanda, she still sported washboard abs that were sexy in their own right. Given her youth, it was evident that her body had ample room to fill out.

However, Piper's bosom appeared fully maturated in every sense of the word.

"You better keep her away from Bryan," I warned Amanda one day after they returned from a 5-miler.

Piper had already left, so my wife snorted loudly. Bryan was one of Amanda's running partners who was part of a larger group that she used to regularly train with. He was also one of her former lovers [Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapters 1, 3, & 13], and I always suspected that his openly uncouth and lecherous behavior was a serious turn-on for her.

I smiled as I watched the girls forge a friendship over time. Although Amanda was over 11 years older than Piper, she seemed to have found a kindred spirit.

Almost like a protégé.

Amanda soon started inviting the blonde teen out with us as a family. It started with short random trips at first: errands to the store, dinner on the weeknights after we returned home from work, brunch on the weekends, maybe a movie or an afternoon excursion to the zoo. But not long afterwards, my wife was having our babysitter join us on weekend trips. Part of me loved it since I genuinely liked Piper as a person, and enjoyed having her around and looking at her equally as much. But even though Piper accompanied us on overnight trips under the pretense that she was helping us with the baby, it still seemed curious to me that Amanda was trying so hard to ingratiate the young girl into our lives.

***************************************

Summer. Late Saturday afternoon.

My family and I were sitting in a crowded food court at the local mall waiting for Piper. She was working extra for us this weekend, and was to watch James as Amanda and I spent a romantic evening together. I was a little confused as to why my wife didn't just have her meet us at home, but I let it go.

It was my birthday, and Amanda had insisted on doing the planning for tonight.

I held my son lovingly. He was almost 10 months now, and I couldn't believe how heavily he weighed. Parenthood still wasn't easy--- it never would be--- but the horrors of those first nights after James was born was a distant memory. In fact, he was changing so much so quickly that I was desperately trying to hold on to these precious moments.

As I made funny faces at my son, I noticed Amanda watching us smile.

"What?" I feigned a surly tone.

"Nothing. I just love seeing you happy, that's all."

"If I'm happy, then it's your fault. Well, yours and the little guy's." I returned Amanda's gaze, and after years of marriage and a child later, she appeared as she always did to me: beautiful, intelligent, witty, and elegant.

In a word, perfect.

With abject adoration, I said, "I love you, Mandy."

"I love you, too, babe. I'm going to make you so happy tonight."

Exultation coursed through me. If that wasn't a declaration to expect great sex tonight...

Amanda suddenly peered behind me. "There you are, right on time."

I turned to see Piper approaching. She was wearing a plum-colored halter top that exposed the pale sleekness of her neck, arms and shoulders, and cut-off jean shorts that were extremely high on her long, thin legs. The snug outfit accentuated her breasts so brazenly that I struggled not to ogle them.

"Hey, guys," she greeted us. Her expression seemed grave and nervous, but she perked up immediately when she saw James. "There's my sweet little man! I've missed you!"

She acted as if she hadn't seen our son almost every day for the past several months, and immediately took him from me. He giggled and wiggled happily.

I felt such contentment. The only thing that compared to seeing my wife happy was hearing my son laugh and watching him smile. I almost didn't want to leave him with Piper, but my hormones were raging. Amanda had been planning my birthday for a while, and from her earlier comment, I recognized that it was going to be a wonderful night.

Perhaps if we were lucky, we'd conceive another baby tonight.

Amanda took note of my anticipation and eagerness, and tried to hide her smile. She looked at me, and then at Piper. "Are you ready?"

Piper's nervousness returned as she glanced at Amanda with uncertainty. "I think so... that is, if you're still ok with everything..." For whatever reason, the young girl was too embarrassed to look at me.

I chuckled. "We trust you completely, Piper," I assured her, mistaking her uneasiness for something else. "It's not like you've never watched James before. We'll be home by 10." I stood up and handed her the diaper bag. But then my wife did a strange thing.

She took the diaper bag from our babysitter.

"Did we forget something?"

"You're going out on a date with Piper tonight."

The words didn't sink in, and I started at my wife blankly. "Huh?"

"I said, you're going out on a date with Piper tonight."

It was as if she was speaking a different language. "Mandy, what are you talking about?"

My wife drew close to me and squeezed my hands, touching her forehead to mine. "Piper is my birthday present to you."

I looked at the teen with a bewildered expression. Her halter top and shorts suddenly appeared even tighter, and her body much more irresistible.

"Mandy... no. You can't be serious."

"I am."

I turned to Piper, whose expression was unreadable. "Can you take James, and give us a moment?"

"Yes, sir. We'll be over by the fountain."

"Thanks."

When they were out of earshot, I looked sternly at my wife. Although I greatly appreciated her gesture, something felt amiss. "Alright, Amanda. What's really going on?"

She knew I was being serious whenever I called her by her full first name, but appeared calm and composed. "So... I couldn't figure out what to get you for your birthday. I wanted it to be something REALLY special, something that you wouldn't expect. Then it finally hit me."

"What's that?"

"I would give you the same thing that you were so gracious enough to give to me. Variety. Freedom. The opportunity to explore and experience new things... new people."

My jaw fell open; I was completely stunned. Yes, I wanted Piper, and my wife knew it. But even though we had both previously slept with many other people with each other's permission [Sharing My Wife Amanda Chapters 1-13], this situation was vastly different.

"Mandy, Piper is our babysitter! Our son's wellbeing is in her hands."

"I know. But I see the way you look at the little beauty queen, I know how badly you want her. And she wants you, too."

Really? I almost blurted out in surprise.

"I wouldn't have considered this if I thought there was even a remote possibility that it would harm our relationship with Piper, or her relationship with James. But it won't, I'm sure of it! In fact, I think it'll bring her closer to us as a family."

"But---"

Amanda cut me off and continued, "I trust her. And Piper and I have been planning this for weeks. We could've reconsidered at any time, and you wouldn't have been the wiser." Her eyes suddenly started to brim and her voice quavered. "I know our marriage hasn't been the same since James was born. There have been so many times when you wanted...needed my attention, and I couldn't...was too tired to..."

She couldn't finished her sentence, but what she was implying broke my heart. "Mandy, I have never gotten, nor will I ever get, upset at you! Everything is different now, I get it! This is just the way it is, this is life. I don't want anyone else, I just want YOU. If you're hot for sex tonight, great! If not, fine, next time, then! It's not like the shoe has never been on the other foot." I was speaking and gesturing so animatedly that people around us were starting to stare.

"It's not just that, babe," my wife continued in a soft, earnest tone. "You did nothing but encourage me to explore and experiment outside of our marriage when you didn't have to. I love you so much for making me happy AND for putting your trust in me, and this is how I want to repay you."

I nearly exploded. "That's exactly my point: you don't need to repay me! Not for anything."

She tried a different approach. "It'll make me happy if you go with Piper tonight."

Now my wife wasn't playing fair because that was the same strategy I used on her whenever she hesitated to enter the arms of another for fear of hurting me.

I looked at Piper, who was playing with our son at a nearby water fountain. I soaked in her lean, supple body, and the millions of times I fantasized having sex with her flashed through my mind.

"Tell me you don't want her, and I'll drop this right now."

Again, my wife was playing dirty. She knew I would never lie to her. "Yea... yea, I want her." I tore my eyes away from the teenager and measured Amanda carefully. Her face was hopeful, and she wore a reassuring smile on her lips. "Mandy, are you sure about this? You really want me to take one for the team?"

She laughed and hugged me, and while a sinister sense of foreboding gripped my heart, I experienced an adrenaline rush over the idea of eating luscious forbidden fruit.

Amanda and I briefly discussed some details before she finally waved our babysitter back over. Piper approached us, carrying our son and looking so innocent yet surprisingly calm. My wife immediately retrieved James and the diaper bag from her, flashing a devious grin.

"Remember what we talked about, Piper."

"Yes, Ms. Amanda."

Amanda then addressed both of us. "You two have fun. James and I are spending the night at my parents, so we'll be back tomorrow morning."

"What!" I exclaimed in surprise, but our babysitter merely nodded.

"Take good care of him," she instructed Piper. Turning to me, she touched her forehead to mine then whispered. "Show her what a real man feels like. Happy Birthday. I love you."

Before I could respond, Amanda turned and disappeared into the crowd with our son.

Everything happened so fast. I was still in mute disbelief when I finally looked at my apparent date for the evening, who was grinning openly at my discomfort.

"You and my wife actually planned this?" I was compelled to verify that so there'd be no horrible misunderstandings later.

"Yes, sir. Ms. Amanda and I have been discussing your birthday for weeks. I have to admit, I was really freaked out when she first brought up her... um, proposition. But then she told me about the... uh... fun you've both had with other people. And the more I thought about it, the more I didn't want to say no to your wife."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Because I envy the type of relationship you and Ms. Amanda have." Piper shifted awkwardly on her feet and admitted in a small voice, "And because I like you."

"I like you, too, Piper." I wanted to reach out and touch her, but there were people all around us, and I was a man with a MUCH younger female. Instead, I stared at her uncomfortably. "Now what?"

The young blonde grinned and suddenly didn't appear so innocent anymore. "Let's go shopping!"

***************************************

I glanced around nervously as we entered the lingerie store. I had to keep reminding myself that my date for the evening was 18 and legal.

Piper confidently led me up and down the aisles, browsing the displays while she held my hand with a cool ease that surprised me. "See anything you like?" she asked me casually.

Truth be told, I saw a LOT of things that I liked, and realized I would like them even more as I ripped them off her lush body. But I answered cautiously, "Ummm... I'm good with whatever you like." I still was feeling things out and not totally comfortable yet.

"I want to look good for you and make you forget about your wife tonight."

There was a serious yet innocent frankness in her youthful face as she spoke. This was a side of Piper that I had never seen before, and I found myself liking it very, very much.

I spied a silky red 4-piece bra and garter set on a mannequin. The cups sported a floral design on the sheer material, and the G-string left little to the imagination. It also included a garter belt that featured a lace panel with adjustable straps, and matching thigh-high stockings. My heart immediately caught in my throat when I noticed the ensemble.

"That is what I want you to wear for me tonight."

She smirked as she fingered the set. "You like the slutty look just like Ms. Amanda said."

That made me curious. Had my wife told her about my other kinks and fetishes?

Piper picked up the lingerie from the display table. "I'll go try it on."

"Maybe I should come with you... you know, so I can give you my opinion."

The teen knew I was only half-joking and purposely rubbed against my crotch to taunt me as she squeezed by. "You're going to have to wait to see it on me."

I stared at her cute ass and long legs as she disappeared into the dressing room.

A female customer quickly rushed over. "Are you sure you want your daughter to wear that?" she asked with grave concern tinged with anger and disbelief.

My grin was smug. "She's not my daughter."

***************************************

Piper and I were already making out as we stumbled into the bedroom. My penis had been in a constant state of erection ever since we left the mall, and it longed to be inside of her. She was a wonderful kisser, and her pouty lips were made to be devoured. I groped her and explored all over her firm, tiny body, which was a sexy wonderland.

Of course, Piper couldn't compare to Amanda, who would forever be the standard by which I judged all women on their superficial physical attributes, and all people on their integrity and intelligence. But without a doubt there was something to be said about the pristine beauty of a ripe 18-year old body.

I started removing her clothes.

"Wait," she begged in a breathy response as I kissed her all over. "Let me change first."

"Fuck it," I growled. "I want you now!"

Piper laughed which only incited my bloodlust. "Ms. Amanda said you get impatient easily. And she told me to make you wait for it." The girl picked up the shopping bag that she had dropped moments ago, and headed to the bathroom. Before entering, she turned back and added slyly, "I'll be right back."

I swore as the bathroom door shut. Amanda had trained the teenager well, and even though she wasn't physically here, I could feel her presence. Perhaps that had been my wife's intention all along.

A sharp intake of air sounded from my throat as Piper finally stepped out. Clad in the lingerie that I had purchased for her, the bright red color was a sharp but pleasing contrast to her pale skin. Piper looked more like a woman than an 18 year old.

I couldn't conceal my desire for her anymore. "Come over here, I want to touch you."

The petite blonde reacted slowly, a ploy Amanda often used when she was seducing me. The subtle games Piper was playing had my wife's fingerprints all over them, and she even appeared to be coping Amanda's physical mannerisms!

Could this young girl truly be my wife's protégé?

Piper stopped inches before me. "What would you like me to do... sir?"

Indecision washed over me despite the fact I had Amanda's green light to be with this beautiful girl. Piper suddenly appeared so young... almost too young... and I hesitated. For sure, this was a bad time to suffer an existential crisis.

"Goddamn it, Piper. I'm old enough to be your father." With that comment, I figured I had killed the mood and shot myself in the foot. I even wondered if this was how Glenn felt every time he had sex with my wife [Sharing My Wife Amanda, Chapters 1, 2, 13], who was younger than his eldest younger.

But Piper remained steadfast, and I saw much of Amanda in her determination. "You are definitely not my father. Ms. Amanda warned me that you might get cold feet, so she told me to give you a message." She motioned for me to lean down, and I expected her to try to kiss me. However, the young girl did something much more profound.

Piper touched her forehead to mine, and I immediately knew that my wife was speaking through her. "It's ok. You're free to live in the moment," the gorgeous teen whispered. It was precisely what Amanda would've said to me.

I exhaled slowly. With renewed confidence knowing that Amanda would be with me tonight in spirit, I commanded our babysitter, "Take off my clothes."

She grinned ear to ear knowing that all gloves were off, and dutifully unbuttoned my shirt. As she tossed it aside, I asked her, "So, what else has my wife told you about me?"

"Well," Piper began as she unzipped my pants, "Ms. Amanda mentioned that you love blowjobs, and that your favorite position for getting head is when you sit on the edge of the bed, and she lays her head on your lap."

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,189 Followers