The Hot Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers

The answer was obvious.

With a daring that wasn't present in her prior to meeting Ms. Amanda and her husband, Piper confidently strode to the apartment door and reached for the handle. She was feeling exceptionally frisky, so Kyle was going to get the surprise of his life...

***************************************

I barged into Piper's apartment.

Our babysitter's surprised expression matched the hungry look I gave her as I stared at her fit body wrapped only in a towel. Before she could speak, I swept her into my embrace, and my hands and mouth were all over her.

"What---" I cut Piper off as I kissed her passionately. She struggled weakly against my onslaught, but was returning my affection a moment later. "What are you doing here?" she demanded hoarsely between kisses.

"I'm so hot for you, Piper. I had to come over and see you. I need you."

The pretty blonde threw herself onto me upon hearing my desperate words, and our tongues and arms all interlocked as the sound of panting and lips smacking against each other filled her apartment. "But my boyfriend will be here to pick me up soon!" she lamented.

"I don't care."

I tore the bath towel from her body, picked her up and, literally, carried her to the couch. She felt so tiny in my arms and so lightweight that it made me wanted to tear her apart even more. Almost slamming the young girl onto the cushions, I pulled her forward so that she sat in a reclined position with her feet on the carpet.

Licking my lips, I immediately dropped to my knees and pushed her thighs apart.

"Oh god... Mr---," Piper began, but her words were drowned out in a gurgle as I shoved my face between her legs.

I licked and sucked, tasted and tongued her sweet little pussy with a passionate rage that was almost equal to what I customarily bestowed on my wife. I could taste a telltale saltiness, and immediately knew that Piper was still aroused from earlier.

I burrowed my visage forward and slithered my tongue in deeper into her tight little hole.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit!" Piper appeared to be at a loss for words, but she suddenly threw her slender legs around my shoulders and wrapped her thighs around my head in a vise-like grip; with both hands, she latched both hands onto my head, almost driving her manicured into my skin. She commenced grinding crotch against my ready and willing face.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Shit," Piper repeated. "That's my boyfriend."

As her pussy began to sop uncontrollably, I shrugged her hands and legs easily from me and stood up. Towering over the petite, beautiful babysitter, I declared, "I don't fucking care." Then, grabbing my angry, throbbing hard-on into my hands, I slammed it into Piper's pussy.

She screamed.

***************************************

Seated in the quiet confines of her office, Amanda smiled and touched herself as she watched us through her phone.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers