The Hot Babysitter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers

I watched her undress.

I watched her when she slept.

I watched her as she danced sexy stripteases for me.

I watched her performing mundane tasks like cooking and cleaning.

I watched her whenever I could.

The camera speakers were currently turned off, so I observed in silence. I pressed the virtual zoom button, and focused in on my target. Piper suddenly looked up in the midst of reading, and smiled. The camera emitted a barely audible whirring sound whenever the lens moved, and it was my way of announcing my presence.

Not that I always did.

Piper blew me a kiss which melted my heart. She was blushing now, and I found myself smiling along with her. But she pretended to ignore my voyeurism and returned to reading.

I always felt bitter disappointment when I tuned into Piper's apartment only to discover that she wasn't there. But on days like today, when she was home and feeling playful, I knew I could watch her for hours on end.

Or, at least until Amanda came home.

I curiously watched as Piper set her tablet down and removed her shirt. Then she retrieved the device and continued reading again, all without looking at me and acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary. But she was naked from the waist up now! The wireless camera was pointed at an angle where I could clearly see the profile of her breasts and the flatness of her tummy, and the fact that I watched in total silence strangely enhanced the eroticism. I knew that I would blow my load if Amanda didn't return home soon.

Luckily, my wife walked into the bedroom a few minutes later. I was covered from the waist down, but she immediately noticed that the sheets were tented. She approached and discovered what was streaming on my phone.

"Ahhh... watching the beauty queen again, are we?"

"I got impatient waiting for you. Besides, the little vixen just took off her shirt for me, so how could I resist?"

Amanda laughed and started to undress. My pulse quickened in anticipation, and I immediately directed my full attention to my stunning wife. I started to place my phone back on the nightstand.

"No," Amanda stated firmly, stopping me instantly. "I want to watch, too."

Aroused by her curiously, I wrapped my arm around my wife's shoulders as she crawled into bed with me and rested her head on my shoulders Then, holding my phone where we could both clearly see it, Amanda and I spied on Piper together.

The petite blonde remained on the couch reading for perhaps another 5 minutes. But the duration was anything but uneventful: Amanda's hand had slithered down to my fat erection. My ragged breathing was the only sound as she began to glide her palm up and down, not fast enough to make me climax instantly, but slow enough that I almost begged her not to tease me like that.

Piper suddenly stood up and tossed her tablet aside. She walked directly to the wireless camera, and everything spun as she picked it up and moved it to a different location.

"What's she doing?" Amanda wondered aloud.

The screen blurred until Piper finally set the wireless camera back down. It was now pointing at the treadmill that was set up in her living room.

My wife murmured, "Curious." She was still languidly rubbing my shaft.

Piper was off-camera for a moment, but when she reappeared, she was completely naked... at least, I thought she was until I noticed socks and running shoes. The athletic girl began stretching, nimbly contorting her compact body and gangly limbs in a variety of poses that was thoroughly hypnotic. Our eyes were glued to the screen as Piper's skin grew taut over as she worked to loosen her muscles.

Piper finished her stretching by turning her back to the camera and bending down to touch her toes, giving us a full-on view of her tight ass.

"Omigod," I breathed. My erection pulsed warmly in Amanda's gentle grip.

Piper finally climbed onto the treadmill and, after turning it on, began jogging at a leisurely place. My eyes scoured her petite body as her arms and legs pumped. She periodically increased the speed until she was at a full run, her cute ponytail bouncing and waving a top her head. I zeroed in on her breasts, which were so compact that they barely wiggled as she moved, a noticeable sheen of sweat starting to glisten on them.

Next to me, Amanda was enthralled. She, of course, loved to run, and watching our stunning babysitting running naked was mesmerizing for her. My wife didn't realize she was stroking me faster now, and I noticed that her free hand had moved between her legs...

Witnessing Amanda's physical response to Piper was hotter to me than watching the pretty teen. My wife rightfully sensed that the quivering rigidity in her hand was her fault which, in turn, excited her even more. It was like a wonderful cycle. Throwing the sheets aside, she slunk down to my pelvic area, laying her cheek on my midsection as she brought my dripping cockhead to her lips, giving it a lick and a taste before ingesting it.

I groaned in rapturous pleasure. Amanda, the wonderful wife that she was, was always eager to please me in my favorite blowjob position. So much, in fact, that she had given Piper detailed instructions on this very position for my birthday.

And now Amanda was doing it again.

I was about to put my phone down again, but noticed she was still intently staring at the screen as she sucked and licked my cock.

"That feels so fucking divine, Mandy." We watched Piper together while I did my best to withstand her amazing blowjob. "Do you think she knows that you watch her, too?" I panted.

Amanda popped me out of her mouth long enough to respond, "No... but you should tell Piper next time you see her."

I LOVED it when my wife talked about other women like that; I came in her mouth.

***************************************

I peered at my cellphone.

It had been almost 40 minutes, and Piper was still attacking the treadmill energetically, a sheen of sweet glittering on her sleek, fit body. I estimated that the fit girl had covered at least 4 to 5 miles. Ah, the beauty and energy of youth.

I looked over at my wife, who had just fallen asleep. Not only had she swallowed my sperm as we watched our naked babysitter together, but coaxed another load into her pussy as well. Our sheets were soaked and whiffed of semen and other bodily fluids.

Amanda in a different class of her own, yet I suddenly had the strange suspicion that Piper was trying to mimic her just as Amanda was taking on the young girl as her protégé. The question was, was it a conscious symbiosis, or where the ladies vicariously living through each other without even realizing it?

Whatever the answer was, I had no idea, but it definitely lent itself to endless possibilities.

I sighed and scooted closer to my wife so I could touch her and enjoy the warmth of her body. Just when I didn't think life could get any better, Amanda always found a way to prove me wrong. As I always did during peaceful moments of solitude, I wondered if I had done something momentous in a previous life to deserve her in this one. Because Amanda was so much better than me in every facet of life, and I felt so lucky to be her husband and have the opportunity to serve her every day.

And our son! James... I hadn't realized that my life was partially incomplete, but now that was no longer that case. Life felt so perfect and so right.

A flurry of movement on my cellphone screen snapped me out of my reverie. Piper had finally disembarked the treadmill and was pacing back and forth to cool down. She completed some post-run stretching, still nude, before picking up the wireless camera and placing it on the coffee table; it was pointed at the sofa once more.

Piper's smiling face reappeared, as if to make sure I was still paying attention. She then ensconced herself in a slouched repose on the fluffy cushions, her feet flat on the carpet but thighs spread apart so that her pussy gaped.

Piper's grin broadened as she heard the lens zoom in on her.

Resting her head back, she began slowly massaging herself, cupping the undersides of her breasts as she kneaded the firm flesh. As I rubbed myself to full erection in response, the petite blonde started rolling her perky nipples between her thumb and forefingers, as well. It was so erotic to spy on the pretty girl as she touched herself, and I suddenly wanted to wake my wife and fuck her again.

But I continued to watch Piper.

Still sitting in a slumped position, the pretty blonde brought her feet onto the edge of the couch, with her knees almost pressed to her chest. Her legs spread in a wider "V", and I choked as the crevice in between yawned invitingly.

The video clarity of the close-up view was enough that I could see the redness of her clit and vaginal lips. Piper made a show of licking her index and middle fingers, and my mouth salivated as she alternated between rubbing them over her clitoral hood, which was jutting out prominently, and sliding them into her gaping hole.

As Piper masturbated before my eyes, I, in turn, massaged myself into full erection. My chest rose and fell in heavy breathing just like hers; my phone was muted so I couldn't hear her whimpers just as I struggled to keep my moans to a minimum as Amanda slumbered nearby.

Piper's free hand was back to stimulating her breasts, alternating between groping the fleshy orbs and pinching the hardened nipples, as she finger herself. Her mouth was in an O-shape now, and it appeared as though she was screaming as her entire body shuddered.

My cockhead was leaking as the pretty teen suddenly went limp. Her legs dropped to her floor, but her digits still remained in her vagina. I held onto my erection; I was so closed to cumming, yet I sensed that the show wasn't over yet. Sure enough, Piper coolly withdrew her digits from her pussy as she smiled radiantly into the camera. Then with a bit of flair and showmanship, rubbed her wet fingertips all over her blatantly protruding nibbles.

"Fuck," I breathed. The palm of my hand commenced its gliding motion again.

Piper finally finished me off from a distance away when she pressed her tits together and licked her nipples clean.

I had to bite my lip from moaning as I came in the sheets. My load was somewhat diminished since I had already orgasmed twice earlier, in Amanda's mouth and pussy. But the surge, as always, was blissful, and I wished that I could somehow prolong the sensation.

Eagerly looking back at my phone, I discovered with dismay that Piper had shut off the wireless camera.

***************************************

It was Saturday, but there was much to be done. Glenn had, unfortunately, called Amanda into work on her regular day off. My mind was in the gutter where it usually was, and I wondered if she was back to fucking her boss on the side again. He was retiring soon, after all, so what harm was there in having a little fun on his way out?

But Amanda had left me with a chore list, one that I wasn't enthused about. While I had been looking forward to spending a relaxing day at home, grass needed to be mowed and trees required trimming, among other things.

Looks like both of us would be working today.

Fortunately, Amanda had the foresight to drop James off with her parents, giving me the ability to work much more efficiently. By late morning, I had taking care of the mowing and pruning, and by midafternoon I had emptied the entire garage of useless clutter. I was feeling rather proud of myself, and was hoping that Amanda would be happy to return home to a relatively organized home.

Amanda. God, how I loved my wife. Even now, I missed her and couldn't stop thinking about her. I thought of my beloved son, too, and considered heading to my in-laws to pick him up early. With any luck, Amanda would be ready to give James a sibling fairly soon!

I thought of Piper.

My penis bulged in my jeans as I wondered what the pretty girl was up to. There was a good way to find out: I took out my cell phone and tapped the wireless camera app. However, I was greeted with a Wireless Camera Offline message.

So Piper didn't have the camera on. Pursing my lips, I texted her: Turn on the camera. I want to see you.

Piper's smiling visage occupied the entire foreground 5 minutes later. She blew me a kiss as my heart skipped a beat, and I felt myself blushing. I could hear movement and realized that, for once, the camera speakers were on.

"Hi, Piper."

"Hello, sir," she greeted me coquettishly. As she moved further into the background, I could see that she had on a very form-fitting halter-top, seemingly her customary attire, and tight jeans. But her hair was done up nicely and her unblemished skin showed traces of makeup. Apparently, I had caught Piper on her way out.

"And where do you think you're going, young lady?"

The blonde threw me a smug look. "I'm going out with a boy."

"Oh?" Piper was a pretty girl, of course she'd be dating! Why was I surprised? She probably had a long line of suitors. And I was a married man with a family, why should it concern me? As long as the babysitter took good care of our son, that was all that mattered.

So why did I feel like she had just broken my heart?

"And is this boy your... boyfriend?" I pressed. I tried to keep my voice casual, but my curiosity was intense.

Piper laughed in amusement, and it was such a musical sound, similar to what my wife made whenever she laughed. "We're not quite there yet," she answered honestly, "but he definitely has that potential. Right now, we're just 'happy friends'."

Happy friends. I interpreted that as "friends who fuck".

She noticed the look on my face and made sympathetic sound, which contrasted sharply with her sly grin. "Poor, baby. Are you jealous?"

I hadn't expected that response. "Why, uh... no, of course not. Why would I be?" But I was flushing even brighter now.

Piper was still grinning as she adjusted the camera. As she slowly back away, she began undoing her tight jeans, pushing them down belong her knees with her panties. She sat down on her couch and pulled her top up to expose those perfect, compact breasts of hers. Bending her knees and hips, she placed her feet on the edge of the seat cushion.

"I'm going to show you what you'll be missing tonight... sir."

Piper proceeded to masturbate in the exact same fashion as she did when Amanda and I watched her. Unfortunately, the wireless camera was only one way, and I yearned to show her how massively aroused she had me.

"That's it, girl," I told Piper through the speakers. "Rub that pussy for me, show me some pink... Mandy is going to be so upset that she missed you this time."

I could still recall the horror on the young pretty girl's face when I revealed that my wife had been watching her without her knowledge. But shock quickly gave way to something else: Piper was delighted.

I could easily discern the look of disappointment on Piper's face when she learned that Amanda wasn't present this time. But that didn't deter me. "Pretend that Mandy is here with me...watching you... naked. Would it excite you to perform for her again? Oh, I see that it would. What would you do, Piper? What would you do to make her happy?"

"Anything for Ms. Amanda," she softly whispered. The teen suddenly stood up and turned around, bending over the back of the sofa so that her ass was facing me. I eagerly zoomed in as she jammed 4 small fingers into her tight pussy while whimpering and furiously rubbing her clit with her opposite hand.

I couldn't believe that invoking my wife's name brought Piper to orgasm so quickly. But her eyes squeezed shut as her head lolled and her spine arched backwards. With a seizure-like convulsion, I watched in stunned disbelief as the young girl's pussy spouted while she shrieked and gyrated her hips.

"Oh fuck!" I cried, nearly dropping my phone as I masturbated.

Piper didn't stop touching herself until she was completely spent. When she was finished, she sat on the couch to face me again before looking down at her soiled clothing. "See what you've done?" she pouted with exaggerated girlishness. "You made me make a mess all over myself!" With an angry expression that almost appeared genuine, she reached out and switched off the wireless camera.

I swore as the screen went dark. My hand was still around my cock, and I was so very close to cumming. But I wasn't done with the hot babysitter yet.

Not by a longshot.

***************************************

Piper threw her head back and laughed as she turned off the camera. She never realized that she had an exhibitionist's streak her, and loved being watched more than she could've ever imagined. Yes, she loved performing for Ms. Amanda's husband, and loved feeling his thick cock inside of her... in her mouth, in her pussy, it didn't matter which hole... even more.

But what was it about Ms. Amanda herself that excited her so much?

The answer was simple: Ms. Amanda was the sexiest, most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Furthermore, while James' mother was obviously her employer, the married woman treated her like a friend. Like family. The fact that Ms. Amanda was paying her to care of her son and gave her an occasional bonus for sleeping with her husband was an unexpected boon. They extra money was a blessing, and she no longer felt awkward accepting it after discovering what an open marriage Ms. Amanda and her husband enjoyed.

Ms. Amanda had revealed bits and pieces of her relationship with other men and women before James was born. Piper was flabbergasted at first, but considering Ms. Amanda looked like a supermodel and had the vivacity of a teenager, the young blonde somehow wasn't surprised. James' mother could have anyone, anywhere, at any time.

Ms. Amanda was married to a handsome, loving husband who gave her unbelievable freedom in all things sexual and non-sexual, and was mother to an adorable baby boy that Piper loved as if he were her own. Coupled with otherworldly attractiveness and happiness at a well-paying job, James' mother, Piper realized was her role model; the young girl was in awe of her.

Looking down at her drenched clothing again, Piper sighed. She had fretted for almost an hour on what jeans to wear on her date with Kyle, the new boy in her life, and she had made a mess all over them. However, she did take solace in the face that it was one of the greatest orgasms she had ever experienced.

Shedding her clothes, she walked into the bathroom fully nude and during the shower faucet on. She would have to clean herself all over again, she lamented, but that was the price she had to pay. Damn Ms. Amanda's husband for getting her off!

Ms. Amanda...

Piper found herself touching herself once again as she thought of her employers. What an incredible sex life that must have! She craved to learn more about their past sexual adventures. Ms. Amanda had only hinted of the gangbangs that her husband set up for her [Sharing my Wife Amanda Chapters 1 & 13], and she knew that the tales would be borderline legendary.

The young girl soaped her lithe figure, cooing softly as her hands glided over her skin and into the tight crevices of her body. The carnal lust returned, and she fantasized about Ms. Amanda and her husband again as she quenched her own thirst.

***************************************

Piper didn't realize she had been in the shower for so long until she entered her bedroom and saw her alarm clock, and mildly panicked. Kyle would be picking her up in 15 minutes. She hadn't been certain how their date would unfold, but she was still so aroused that it was more than likely that she was going to sleep with him tonight, on their first true date, at that!

The petite blonde was deciding on a new outfit when she heard a hurried knock. Damn, she thought. Kyle was early, and she wasn't ready! Even worse, she had just stepped out of the shower and was only wearing a towel. Strangely, Piper thought of Ms. Amanda, and what she would do in this situation.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,184 Followers