Manhattan Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's head moved downward, leaving her puffy glistening nipples, her tongue worming down her heaving tummy to ring her navel, then moved lower still, onto the tender skin around her pussy.

Elizabeth steadied herself on the counter with her free hands as Julie pushed her thighs wide open. Julie looked so hot, crouching down there, her robe left open so Elizabeth could see the tops of her big tits as they pressed into the counter top. Julie blew again on her leaking puss and looked up at her face.

"Ready, baby?" Julie teased her.

"Mmmhmmmm! Oh God, I'm so wet, Julie...I swear I'm gonna come all over your tongue!" Elizabeth panted. She knew Julie would probably make her beg for her tongue... both enjoyed the little sex game they always played.

But Julie wasn't in the mood tonight. Instead, Julie pressed her whole mouth over Elizabeth's pussy hole and prominent clit hood and sucked!

"OOOOOOOOOO...UUUUnnnnOOOOOOO!" Elizabeth wailed as her clit and the skin around her pussy entrance were vacuumed into Julie's mouth. Reflexively, she tried to close her legs as her hands closed around Julie's ears. Julie held her legs open and began forcing her tongue into Elizabeth's liquid-rich cunny hole. "OOH, YEAH!...AAWWWWW...Mmmmm...oh, baby...stick that tongue in there...OOOOOOOH, YEEAAAAHHH!"

Elizabeth could feel an orgasm building in her loins; she was going to go off like a firecracker tonight. The shaving had done something to all her nerve endings; they were firing off all around her tongue-stuffed twat.

"That's it...tonguefuck me!...OOOO...OOOOOOO...YIIIIIIEEE!" Elizabeth's quivering pussy dissolved into a good hard cum after about 45 seconds. Her hips bucked into Julie's mouth as her pussy juices flowed around the tongue that had brought her off so quickly. Through the fireworks going off before her eyes, she felt Julie sucking her oily lubricant out like a banshee.

After what felt like fifteen minutes, Elizabeth's pussy began to calm down, though small tremors were constantly going off in her loins.

"Shit, that was the best, Julie...I really needed that," Elizabeth sighed as she swept some hair from Julie's eyes and watched her lap up a rivulet of her juices that oozed out of her tender sexhole.

Then, Julie was finished. She rose up and leaned into her as she sat on the counter, her eyes on fire. Their mouths met and Elizabeth could taste her juices on Julie's lips.

After a few minutes, Julie led her back to their bed where the two roommates continued their lovemaking.

Chapter 7

"Yoohoo. Loverboy..."

Jim came out of his sleep suddenly the next morning to find Julie sitting on the side of his bed, her hand stroking his chest. She looked like a trillion bucks in a red blouse, black skirt and black sheer hose.

It distracted him for a second and the dream he'd had faded in his memory. What he could recall was Julie had been in it and someone else...who...ah, yeah...Sheryl, the girl from his sister's club. He could vaguely recall being in a bed with both of them, having sex with both of them, but the details blew away like leaves in the wind. He could feel himself half-hard under his sheets, a real-life testimonial to what he couldn't remember.

"Hey," he said as he stretched his body like a cat to get out the kinks. Consciously, he made the muscles in his chest tighten up under Julie's hand. "What time is it?"

"It's around eight," Julie said, "I'm heading out but I wanted to talk to you before Liz got up."

That got Jim's attention; Julie wanted to talk with him without his sister's knowledge, maybe to plan their next sex session he hoped. He sat up on his elbows.

Julie continued, "I want your help this afternoon...with some business that I'm involved in."

"What's that?" Jim said, a little disappointed.

"I want you to fuck someone for me."

"Wha?! Fuck someone?" Jim stammered. "And this is business?"

"What can I say? I enjoy my work more than most people," Julie said with a smile. "I don't know what Liz told you about what I do but part of it is helping people live out their sexual fantasies...today, it's a woman. And I think you'd be perfect."

"Christ, Julie! I mean..." Jim trailed off as he pondered what she'd asked of him.

"I know it's a biiiggggggg favor I'm asking," Julie said as she got up and walked to the end of the bed. "I mean, asking you to fuck a gorgeous...young...well-known.. actress.. we ought to forget it."

"Hey, wait a minute..." Jim said, sitting up, now intrigued. "I didn't say I wouldn't do it." He saw Julie get a look on her face that translated to the-fish-is-hooked. "An actress? Who is it?"

"It'll be a surprise...but I guarantee you know her. Be at this address at 2 o'clock," Julie said and pulled a piece of paper from her blouse pocket. She threw it on the bed and headed for the door.

"Hey, wait! Is this the address of a home? Who the hell do I ask for?" Jim said in exasperation. He could just see himself knocking on a door and saying,Hi, we haven't met but I might be here to have sex with some woman at this address!

"I'll be there, baby," Julie said as she reached the door, "and I'll make the introductions, as we say. Believe me, you're going to love it...great sex with no strings attached."

Jim was game but still not convinced that Julie had it all worked out. "What about Elizabeth? How do I explain being away? She's gonna want to do something together today."

"Not to worry," Julie said from the door. "Your sister has an appointment that she made long ago and can't get out of. You'll have time to get to where we are, have a wild time and be back before your sister returns. See? Julie's thought of everything. You just be there and you'll sure have something to tell all your friends back home."

She slipped out, leaving Jim wide awake but wanting to pinch himself to be sure.

* * * * * *

Jim got up, showered, dressed in some jeans and a T-shirt and went out to scrounge up some breakfast. He made some scrambled eggs and toast and was just getting ready to take them to the dining table when Elizabeth came around the corner into the kitchen, wearing a long nightshirt.

"Hey, Beth...here's the breakfast I made for you." Jim handed her the dish of eggs with the toast before she could say a word.

"Jim, you made this for yourself..." she began to complain.

"You'll never be able to prove it," Jim said and steered her to the dining table. "You eat up and I'll whip up some more for myself. It's the least I can do...you sent me an airline ticket, for Christssake."

Soon he joined her at the table with eggs of his own.

"So, how was work last night?" he asked, not being able to resist. It was legitimate small talk but he was curious to hear her lie to him.

"The usual," she said, not volunteering anything more.

"Was it busy? Are Friday nights busier?" He couldn't let it lie.

"Oh...a little busier but I'm off tonight and Julie said she would like to go out with us later tonight."

Jim perked up at that. "Really...that would be great. Got anyplace in mind?"

"No, we'll just go clubbing. Julie knows a lot of the bouncers around here so we should get in without waiting in line." Beth finished her eggs and walked the dishes back to the sink. "Oh, I almost forgot, I've got to go out later."

Jim tried to sound surprised. "Yeah?"

"Ah, I'm sorry, Jim...we'll do that tomorrow, though, I promise. I made a doctor's appointment and I can't miss it," Elizabeth fibbed, using the deception that she and Julie had agreed upon

"Doctor? You don't look sick," Jim said as he turned to her.

"Well, I'm not," she laughed. "It's just a yearly check-up...it's with my gynecologist, if you must know."

"Hey, you're telling me more than I wanted to know!" Jim joked and Elizabeth threw a dish towel at him. "Hey, how about renting a movie or something before you go?" Jim asked to change the subject.

"Yeah, we can do that. What do you want to see?"

"Hell, there's so many I haven't seen...the folks haven't even bought a VCR yet, you know."

"Oh, you poor thing," Elizabeth said in jest as she hugged him. "Let me get dressed and we'll go to the video store."

Jim swore he could feel her nipples through her nightshirt, even asleep, they were prominent. He remembered the way she'd pulled on them when she'd been up on that stage the night before and he felt himself getting a little excited.

Then, she turned and shassayed out of the kitchen.

"Man, you're a sicko..." Jim muttered to himself but didn't really mean it. His sister had chosen a lifestyle that emphasized her sexuality, so who could blame him?

* * * * * *

They ended up renting "Basic Instinct" as Jim's choice. He'd heard a lot about it, especially that Sharon Stone flashed her beaver in one scene. The plot of the story had so many holes in it, it was laughable. But Stone and her girlfriend, Roxy, looked really hot. Jim couldn't help noticing that Elizabeth went to the kitchen for a Coke just as Roxy and Stone did a lesbian kiss. Coincidence?

After the film, she went in to shower and re-emerged later wearing a pair of nice shorts and a tanktop-type shirt. She said she'd be back later in the afternoon. Jim told her he might go out to look around the city more but he'd probably be back before her if he did.

She left and Jim went into the kitchen, took out the bottle of Vodka from the freezer and had himself couple of shots, laughing when he thought how great it would be if he showed up and Julie introduced him to Sharon Stone.

"Wouldn't that be a kicker?" he said aloud as he went back in to watch that first scene with her riding that guy before she stuck him with the ice pick.

* * * * * *

Jim was feeling slightly buzzed when he stepped from the cab later. He paid the cabbie, a smelly something-or-other, that had been playing some kind of music that sounded like a cat being stepped on for twenty minutes... the same song for twenty minutes. God only, knew if he'd taken the shortest route.

The cab pulled away and Jim looked around. The street number Julie had given him was displayed over a pizzeria, so he went in. No sign of Julie. He was a few minutes early, so he ordered a Pepsi and sat in the window booth.

Ten minutes later, Julie came walking down the sidewalk, turning the heads of many men in her wake. She saw him and waved him to come out.

"There's my favorite stud," Julie said and gave him a nice kiss. "Come on, we're just going around the corner." She took his hand and they walked around the corner and down the next street.

Halfway down the block, Julie steered him into what looked like a bar. A small sign above the door read "The Whipping Post". It was fairly dark on the inside after the door swung closed but Jim had time to take in the bar on one side of the room and a rather small area of tables and booths on the other.

A big guy sat at one of the tables, reading a paper.

"Thanks, Butch. You can lock her up now," Julie said as they went past him and down a narrow hallway. Jim wondered what the hell was going on; apparently the place wasn't yet opened for business, yet Julie seemed to have the run of the place. Behind him he heard the front door being locked.

At the end of the hall, Julie opened a door and they entered what looked like another party room. There were several couches, a small bar in one corner. Julie locked the door behind them.

"A lot of doors being locked around here," Jim said.

"The place isn't opened yet but I don't want anyone disturbing us," Julie said as she went past him toward the bar, playing her hand across the front of his jeans suggestively.

"Mmmm. Tell me that you've been pulling my leg and you've decided you want me to fuck you for real this time," Jim said, ready to take some more of Julie if she wanted it.

Julie moved behind the bar and poured herself a small glass of a brownish liquid. "I might take you on again," Julie said, "but first you're going to have to satisfy my client. She's right behind that door." Julie motioned toward another door beside the bar.

"Really?" Jim said with a little excitement in his voice. All the way in the cab, he'd been thinking about young actresses. TV actresses, movie actresses...Julie said he'd know her. Was it that girl from Married with Children? Or maybe Winona Ryder? Shit, it could be anyone!

"Mmmhmm. Now, let me explain what you're going to be doing. My client, for obvious reasons, does not want her face to be seen by you. She's afraid all this might get into the tabloids and ruin her...but she likes it so much she keeps coming back for more."

Jim flopped down on one of the couches as Julie went on.

"So, she's gone to great lengths to disguise her body. You'll see when we get in there."

"We?"

"Yeeaaaahhh," Julie said as she came around the bar, "I'm going to be in there watching you."

Jim grinned at that.God, this might be good.

"I can see you don't mind. Anyway, my client likes me to talk to her when she's being fucked - just me, not you. Remember that. You can't talk when you're in there. If you do, I won't get paid and you can forget about anymore sex with me."

"Can I grunt and moan?" Jim said jokingly.

"If you must, little piggy," Julie smirked as she raised a foot and laid it on his lap. Jim spread his legs a little wider and began to massage her calf as she used her shoe on his groin. The pressure and the talking about what was in the next room began to have an immediate effect.

"I got it, no talking," Jim promised. "What else?"

"In there, you do what I say; I'll be suggesting things. That's about it. I want my client to enjoy herself several times, if you get my drift. I don't think you'll have a problem in that area, she's pretty easy to get off."

Julie's foot was making his jeans very uncomfortable by this time. He was rearing to go. "I think I'm ready to punch the clock," he said as he squirmed under her rubbing foot.

"Good, she's probably wondering where we are. Come on, stand up."

Jim stood up and Julie calmly unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his tented zipper. She hooked her thumbs in the side of his underwear and pulled down his underpants and jeans down to mid-thigh. His cock got hung up in his underwear, painfully for a second, then it sprang up and out at Julie.

"Hmmm, there's that big beauty," Julie said as her palm pressed it up against his belly. "My client's going to be very pleased."

Jim made a grab for her tits but Julie backed away.

"Save it for the client," she said as she walked toward the door by the bar. "Knock before you come in. And remember..." Julie raised her index finger in front of her lips -- those great lips -- and then she turned and went through the door, closing it behind her.

Jim began shucking the rest of his clothes like a madman. Shirt, jeans, underwear, socks, shoes -- all went flying on the couch. He walked over to the bar and downed the rest of the drink that Julie had left. The liquor burned but it made him feel good.

Ready as he ever would be, he walked to the door, knocked twice and went into the next room.

Chapter 8

For a second he didn't know what he was looking at, it was so weird and beyond anything he could have even imagined.

The room was about the same size as the one he'd left his clothes in but it looked enormous because the walls were mirrored from about one foot off the floor to about one foot from the ceiling. The far wall of the room looked like it had a couch pit of some sort and another bar. The two walls perpendicular to where he stood had very low beds with wooden frames and slender mattresses; to Jim they looked like docks you'd tie a boat up to on a lake. The edges of the room were dim as the only lighting came from a recessed light in the center of the room.

There, under the recessed ceiling light, was a narrow bed, about the size of a single. It's frame was made of a dull metal and the head and foot boards were the same; a series of vertical pipes that joined the top board pipe about two feet above the mattress.

On the bed, sitting with her legs together and tucked to the side, was Julie's client and Jim was going to have no way to tell who it was. He just stood there for several seconds in amazement.

The mystery client was wearing a full length, bright red, shiny latex suit that began with heels which seemed built right into the suit, then continued upward over her legs, hips, her torso which sported an outrageously large outline of a pair of breasts, and finally to a cowl that covered the girl's head. She looked like some deviant sexual superhero!

The only flesh and blood parts of the girl that were exposed were a semi-circular portion of her lower tummy, her mouth which stuck through a hole in her hood, the bottom of her nose through a similar slit, and a large ponytail of jet black hair that stuck out of the back of the hood.

It all left Jim speechless but Julie, who had been standing on the far side of the bed watching his reaction, must have thought he was going to speak. Her finger went up to her lips again, then she began walking around the bed toward where Jim stood.

"Your stud is here, Kitten," she said to the red figurette.

As if that were her cue, Kitten swayed her upper body and shifted herself onto her knees without the use of her hands. In fact, Jim noticed that her hands had not come from behind her back since he'd been observing her. What he did see then was that the suit was crotchless and the girl must have kept her privates trimmed because he saw no muff down there.

"I've really outdone myself this time," Julie continued as she motioned Jim to approach the bed. "Tall, dark and handsome -- that's what this stud is made of. He's going to show you a hot time, my little Kitten."

Jim met Julie about a yard from the bed and she leaned slightly down to whisper into his ear. "Just follow what I say. She likes things in a certain order."

Julie began to turn back to Kitten but Jim stopped her and whispered into her ear, "This is too fucking weird. Are her hands tied?"

Julie leaned back and gave him a look, then turned her head to Kitten. "My stud must really like what he sees. His dick is getting soooo hard," Julie cooed as her hand began stroking him.

Actually, up to that point, Jim's dick had been flagging from the near erect state that Julie had gotten him to in the other room. The surprise had unfocused him from his mission but Julie drew him back on course. I mean, here he was in what had to be a sex room with all the mirrors, the beautiful Julie talking dirty, and a helpless sex-hungry mystery girl waiting for him on the bed. His cock bloomed into a fat erection as he thought how lucky he was.

"Kitten, show your stud that pretty pussy," Julie commanded and the girl slumped down on her left side and she raised her right leg, bending it at the knee.

Jim sucked in his breath at the bare pussy nestled between the mystery girl's sleek thighs. The recessed light above shone down on it, edging every detail in his mind. If he lived to be a hundred, he'd always remember it. The soft outer labial cushions that surrounded her neat, pink pussylips, the way they ran up to meet the fleshy hood that held the girl's clit, the twinkling wetness of her slit.

God, she's already juiced up!Jim thought.

"Oooh, Kitten! I can barely hold this stud back... I can tell he wants to fall on that pussy... his cock is twitching like a snake!" Julie almost purred; her voice had gotten huskier and breathier. She gave the incredulous Jim a quick peck on the cheek and moved away from him, walking around the bed like a shark circling its prey. "But first, I think I'll have him taste that little slit of yours...you'd like that, huh?"

Kitten shook her head in the affirmative but did not speak. Jim could see her tongue wetting her lips in her eagerness.

1...45678...13