Manhattan Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Found some..of my jizz between..your tits." Jim said into her ear as he continued plunging her upthrust ass. She gave an excited squeal but he wasn't sure whether it was due to his discovery or to a hard thrust he delivered to her immediately after.

Then he felt her hand move over his and she drew his hand up to her face and began sucking on his fingers, nursing on them like they would spurt more cum than what she could taste on his fingers.

Jim was glad he'd come once already because Julie's erotic finger sucking and her hot asshole taking his hard dick would have made them blow his load. As it was, he felt good, felt strong. He began pumping her anal chute strongly.

"Stuff my ass with cock!" Julie blurted as she drew his fingers from her mouth, "Fuck it...oh YEEAAHH...just like that, just like that, stud!...God, I'm gonna come big time..."

That's just what Jim wanted to hear; he wanted to get Julie off good. He wanted her to want him. He wanted to fuck her again and again while he was in New York, before he went back to the boring farm.

They continued their anal ballet for another ten minutes before Julie finally got her rocks off. Julie had begun grinding her hips into the pillow that she lay on and throwing her ass up to meet his descending rod. Jim slowed his thrusts, wanting to catch his breath, and Julie just went on fucking herself on his near stationary prick.

During the course of their lovemaking, Julie had moved her legs nearly together and Jim had moved his knees to straddle her thighs. Now he leaned back on his knees, letting his hands grip her straining waist as he looked down to watch her stuff her asshole again and again with his still member.

She did that for about 30 seconds and then became frustrated.

"Please, God, fuck me...fuck my ass hard!" Julie commanded as she swept her left hand back to grip his ass. There was an urgency in her voice and he knew she must be near her orgasm.

"I will!...take it, Julie...ah, shit...fuck that ass up at me!" Jim said, getting caught up in her dirty language as he slid his hands up to grip her shoulders and began throwing his thick prick into her squirming butt with wild abandon.

"OOOH...AAAHHH...MMMMMMMMMMAAAAHHHHHH!" Julie's ass began jerking and her asshole clamped down hard on his flashing manhood. His sister's lover was getting off from his energetic ass fuck!

He felt his own peak racing toward him then. Her tight, spasming rectum was begging for his own explosion. He gritted his teeth as he tried to delay it..he'd had the hottest sex of his life that evening and he didn't want it to end... he wanted to remember every detail...her tits wrapped around his dick...his cum splashing onto her neck...her hot butt milking his ready-to-blow joystick.

"UUUUUUUUUNNGGHHHH!" he bellowed as he slammed his cock deep one last time in Julie's undulating tush and began firing his second cumload of the night, "UUUNNGGH...UNNGGH...OOH, FUCCCKKK!"

His dick twitched and jerked in her nasty hole as Julie purred in delight.

"Mmmmm, I can feel your cum," Julie reported to her sweating teen lover as her ass muscles, back under her control after her orgasm, worked to drain every last drop of love from his deflating cockshaft.

Finally both became still and Jim began massaging her back as she slumped forward on the bed.

"You got off, right?" Jim asked.

"Sure did," Julie said dreamily. "You were great...but I think you ought to get out of here now. Liz might be here soon."

Jim looked at the clock and decided she was right. He could probably get it up again but it wasn't worth the risk of discovery. He pulled his prick from Julie's stretched out asshole and sat beside her. She made no move to get up, so he kissed the side of her face and got off the bed.

"Hey," he heard her say and turned back to her. She had raised herself back up on her elbows. "If Lizzie leaves us alone tomorrow, I might want to continue this...if you're interested?"

"You know I am."

"Good," she said, her voice full of the promise of more delightful sin.

Chapter 6

After Jim left her bedroom, Julie went into the bedroom to shower before her live-in lover got home. As she unlaced the front of her latex pants, she eyed her sated body in the bathroom mirror.

Jules, Jules, Jules...is there nothing you won't stoop to?!she thought and then chuckled.Letting Lizzie's little brother dick your ass...well, not so little actually. His cock was super!

After kicking off her heeled shoes, she pulled the leather pants off her long legs. She'd made a mess in them when she'd come and she spent a moment sponging out the crotch before putting the pants in a laundry bag to be sent out for a professional cleaning.

She turned on the shower, pinned her hair up while the water heated and then stepped into the shower stall. As she soaped down her sexy body, she thought of how she might be able to use Jim while he was in town.

Not that he'd have any protests. Julie had become a pretty good judge of character. That was why she'd taken Jim to see his sister dancing; to watch his reaction. As she'd closely observed Jim in the club, she'd pegged him for what he was...a guy aching to get down and dirty.

"Just like his sister!" Julie cooed as her soapy finger cleaned out her ass. "Cut from the same cloth."

Julie liked to take people places they had never been sexually; it was a real turn-on to see people let their hair down. And to know you'd been the one to orchestrate the whole thing.

Julie again thought how ironic it was that sex was what she'd embraced and worked into almost every facet of her life. Her childhood had had some bad sexual events but the molestation had forged Julie into the person she was today. Now she was in charge and sex was the best part of living as far as she was concerned.

She remembered how she'd enjoyed seducing Elizabeth. The poor girl had been so straight-laced. She'd actually maneuvered Liz into thinking that she'd been the one to introduce herself; Julie had seen her at the fitness club she frequented and made it her business to use machines near hers.

When Liz had finally introduced herself to be friendly, Julie had went to work seducing her. After several talks at the club, she'd invited Liz to have a drink. Then, seeing that she'd had several drinks and she'd taken her secret fairly well, Julie had taken the slightly tipsy girl home with her that night and showed her how wild she could really get. Leather, bondage, exhibitionism, anal and group sex... Julie had showed her it all and Liz had taken to it like a duck to water.

Julie had taken Liz into the sexual underworld of New York. The strip clubs, S&M clubs and hotel rooms where Julie made her money as a procurer and, occasionally, a participant. Well-known men, and some women, paid Julie a lot of money to make their fantasies come true and keep their secrets.

Sexually alive for the first time, Liz had willingly begun sleeping with some of Julie's clients, but only the ones that she found attractive or were famous; sometimes being famous was enough to overlook their physical shortcomings. Liz had built up many loyal customers who always asked for her exclusively.

Money and the wild sex had carried their relationship on for several years but Julie had to admit that things were getting a little stale lately. Even the person that eats filet mignon every night can still become tired of it, Julie knew.

The germ of a wicked idea had been growing in Julie's mind since they'd left Liz's club. Jim had shown her he might be up to it.. but Liz was likely to dismiss the whole idea.

Think...there's a way to make it happen...you just got to position them so they accept it...think.

Slowly, a plan formed in Julie's mind...she went over the details one by one. She'd have to take care of some things but...it just might work!

* * * * * * *

Elizabeth got home around midnight.

"Jim?" she called as she walked through the living area toward the kitchen. The light was on but the kitchen was empty. She turned off the light and headed to bed, surprised that her brother had apparently turned in already. She'd wanted to take him out for a while to make up for having to work. New York never slept.

She went into the bedroom she shared with Julie to find her roommate waiting up for her. She was lying on the bed writing in a notebook when Elizabeth walked in. Her hair was pinned up and she was wearing her favorite blue silk robe. Seeing Elizabeth, she closed the notebook and sat up to place it on the nightstand beside her. Elizabeth gave her a smile and closed the door.

"Hey, babe," Julie said, "I saw you tonight."

"Really?" Elizabeth said surprised. Julie would usually stop in to watch her dance but she'd always sit down close or see her afterwards. "Why didn't you come back?" Backstage, she meant. Elizabeth walked around to Julie's side of the bed and gave her a quick kiss.

"I was with someone...a potential client, actually." Julie began stroking the back of her leg. Elizabeth could tell from the look in Julie's eyes that she wasn't going to get to bed without some sex play that night.

"Yeah? Anyone I'd know?" Elizabeth dropped her handbag on the chair by the bed and began taking off the conservative outfit she'd worn to the club. She'd assumed her brother would still be up, so she'd worn it home.

"No," said Julie. "But I think I'm going to take his business; I had him checked out. Got lots of money."

"Hey, have you seen Jim?" Elizabeth asked as she tossed her blouse in the chair and reached behind her to unhook her bra. Julie moved her other hand up to stroke her flat stomach as she did so.

"I didn't check his bedroom but he might be in there. I saw him earlier in the evening before I went out and he said you'd gone to work and he was thinking about going out to a movie, maybe."

Elizabeth tossed her bra in the chair. Without being told, Elizabeth began tweaking her nipples, getting them erect. It was part of their nightly routine; Julie liked to see her do it and Elizabeth liked to please Julie.

Satisfied that they were acceptably hard, Elizabeth began shedding her pants, unzipping them in the back and letting them pool around her ankles.

"So how was work tonight?" Julie asked.

Elizabeth knew she wanted to hear about her dancing and the people she gave private dances to in particular. Julie loved to hear about how she'd been felt up by club members and their guests and Elizabeth liked to tell her.

"Pretty good. One of the members, Mr. Leonardo, brought his son in. I guess it was a sort of rite of manship type of thing, you know?"

"And Leonardo asked you to be nice to his son?"

"Mmhmm. Well, I took him back to one of the rooms and the kid was as nervous as a virgin. So I told him, No sweat, I'll just dance for you. Well, it turned into a lap dance and the kid reeeeaalllllly enjoyed himself, if you get my drift." After a quick laugh, Elizabeth continued, "I wish Vince hadn't called me in...I wanted to show Jim a good time tonight."

"Don't worry about Jim. I'm sure he had a good time. You can do that some other night...listen, about this client...I want you to do him."

Clad in her panties, Elizabeth sat down on the bed beside Julie. "Yeahhhh...well, tell me about him. What's he want?" Elizabeth's hand slid into the open slit of Julie's robe and she began rubbing Julie's thigh.

"Well, he's sorta into dominance... likes his girls tied up."

Elizabeth tried to act nonchalant but being tied up was her favorite thing. Julie was happy to please her in that way whenever she asked for it.

Julie continued, "And, he's got a whole slew of other requirements. He doesn't want you to see his face and he doesn't want any talking.. he's doesn't want to see you as an normal women. He described it as wanting to fuck a live sex doll, you know, like the kind you blow up."

"Oh, I get it," Elizabeth said, "That's why I can't talk."

"Right. A control freak. So I think I'll have you wear the red suit and I'll add a little stuffing to exaggerate some of your attributes." As she said that, Julie let her hand play over Elizabeth's pouty breasts.

"Sounds delightfully kinky," Elizabeth purred. "But are you sure this guy's okay? I mean, I don't want him trying to 'deflate' me with a knife or something when he's done."

"Not to worry," Julie said as she gave a quick lick to her left nipple. "He also wants someone to watch you two go at it. I'll be in the room the whole time!"

Elizabeth liked the sound of that too. There was something profoundly thrilling about having Julie in the room and having sex with someone else. They'd thrown some parties in the past that had turned into some wild times.

"I've got it all planned out and it should be good for you and him. A $1000 good. You'll have to tell Jim you've got something going on tomorrow afternoon, that's when the guy wants it."

Elizabeth wished it could be postponed until Jim left; she didn't want him sitting around the apartment all week while she was out working. But it couldn't be helped, she guessed.

"You know I'm your girl!" Elizabeth said, as her hand slid higher. Talking about Julie's customer and a long night of teasing and fondling by the club clientele had Elizabeth in a very hot mood.

"You're really hot tonight, aren't you, babe?" Julie sighed as she pulled her down and their lips met in a hard passionate kiss.

Elizabeth was totally in love with Julie. Their relationship had just happened overnight several years ago; it had been shocking at first but now Elizabeth could not imagine finding another lover that could make her feel the way Julie did; everything about her tall powerful lover seemed to excite her.

She felt Julie's hand slide down her back and into her panties. Julie began squeezing her soft ass cheeks as they Frenched each other. She felt her pussy getting more excited as she thought of what they would do in bed that night.

The night before had been so good. At first she'd wanted to just go to sleep since her brother was in the next room but that had actually turned Julie on. And later, during their lovemaking, it had even turned Elizabeth on; she'd actually imagined Jim listening at the door while Julie had used her tied down body and her orgasm had been intense.

Julie broke their kiss after a few moments, smoothed away some of her golden bangs from her eyes and then pushed Elizabeth up as she got off the bed.

"Come with me," Julie said as she took her hand and led her toward the bathroom.

Wonder what she's got in mind?! Elizabeth thought as her heart beat excitedly in her chest. She knew Julie liked to do it in every room of the apartment; they'd done it in the kitchen, on the dining table, on the couch, out on the patio. And of course, in the bathroom. Her lover flicked on the bathroom lights and pulled Elizabeth toward the sink area.

"Off with those panties," Julie said as she patted the hard marble top to the left of the sink. "And up on the counter."

Elizabeth turned away from her and slowly peeled off her panties, keeping her legs straight and bending at the waist. She could feel Julie's eyes taking in her damp sex slot between her thighs as she worked her panties off her ankles. It excited Elizabeth to strip for her lover and she kept bent over, stretching out the moment.

WHACK!

Elizabeth straightened quickly and spun around, her hand rubbing the spot where Julie had slapped her bottom. Elizabeth wasn't into pain in a sexual way and Julie had never taken any liberties when she was tied up. The smile on Julie's face told her that it had been in fun.

"That'll teach you...you little teaser." Julie said as she took Elizabeth back into her arms and kissed her lovingly, her own hand moving over hers as it stroked the red spot on her tush. "Now, up you go."

Elizabeth leaned against the counter, then she hopped up so her ass was close to the edge. Brazenly, she leaned back against the mirror, opening her legs.

"Hmmmmm, Lizzie, you look good enough to eat!" Julie said suggestively as she lightly trailed her fingers down the center of her breasts, down her slender torso and onto her stomach where their travel ended abruptly, just inches above the top of her pubic patch.

Elizabeth thought she would get a little cunnilingus but Julie turned away and opened the medicine cabinet. She pulled out a razor and shaving cream.

"This client demands hairless pussy," Julie said as she came back and ran her fingers down through Elizabeth's naturally dark pubic hair. "Any problem with that?"

Elizabeth didn't care if she was shaved; she'd done so in the past before she'd met Julie. Wanting Julie to take control, she responded timidly, her voice letting Julie know how she wanted things to progress.

"Do I have a choice?" Elizabeth said, her eyes simmering as she opened the door for Julie to lay down the law.

"No, you do not" Julie said, recognizing her partner's desire to be told what she would do. "I'm going to shave your little pussy bald," she said in a stern voice and then softened it, "and then, I'm going to lick it."

Elizabeth opened her legs wider to show she was up for that and Julie squirted foam on her fingers and began applying it to her bush. Julie massaged the cream around and her fingers grazed Elizabeth's sensitive clit several times.

Satisfied with the application of the shaving cream, Julie stood between Elizabeth's outstretched legs and carefully and professionally began shaving her. Elizabeth kept her crotch perfectly still as her pubes were shaved away and rinsed down the sink.

"Mmmmmm, look at how cute your little cunnie is," Julie said sexily as she finished and wiped the excess cream away. Elizabeth gazed on her bald pussy liked the way it looked. Without the patch of hair at the top and around the sides, her sex did look a lot smaller...sexier.

Julie blew against freshly shaved crotch and Elizabeth drew in her breath at the exotic feeling of her tingling skin being stimulated.

"Hmmmmm, that feels...cool," Elizabeth cooed as Julie straightened and ran some hot water on a washcloth.

"Good, maybe I'll keep you shaved all the time," Julie said as she stood again between her splayed legs, then leaned forward to kiss her. As she kissed Julie, she felt the hot washcloth being pressed against her pink labia.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" Elizabeth moaned in pleasure into her mouth as she ran the rough cloth up and down her crotch, masturbating her to an incredibly excited state in only a minute or two.

Elizabeth felt the washcloth pulled away as Julie broke their hot kiss and moved her head lower on her flushed body. Elizabeth moved her hands into Julie's pinned up hair as her lover cupped her delicate tits and squished them together. Elizabeth's nips came within two inches of each other and Julie hungrily swiped her tongue back and forth across them as Elizabeth held her head with her hands.

God, what's gotten into Julie?! Elizabeth thought as she dug her hands into her roommate's hair. Whatever it was, she wanted to bottle it. Their lovemaking was always hot and happened almost every night but this night felt different.

"OooooooOOOO!" Elizabeth squealed as Julie ravaged her sensitive nipples just the way she liked. She loved the way Julie used her mouth; her tongue always seemed to be in constant motion, curling around a nipple or flicking around her areola.

Elizabeth wrapped her legs around Julie's hips and moved her hands under Julie's arms and into her robe. Her palms began kneading Julie's heavy knockers, her fingers pulling Julie's own hard nipples.

"Mmmmmm...OoooOOOO...suck my nipples, Jules! Oh, shit!...baby... eat me!..you promised!...Mmmmmmmm!" Elizabeth felt her pussy slicken more as she anticipated Julie's tongue moving down to it. Julie liked to eat her pussy; she said her excited pussy made more juices than any she'd eaten.

1...34567...13