All Comments on 'Manipulations Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just

sucked!!Read the first page and the last paragraph/TYPICAL/just sucked hbj from GA

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Agree with "sucked"

It was bad enough, I couldn't read it all

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 18 years ago
Interesting story

Seems to me that hubby started the downward slide when he pushed her onto Bill in Ch. 01. They're going to have to make some difficult decisions, though, especially if they ever want to have children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Different

An interesting and different more real than not scenario of a woman abused and unable to cope.

Not this writer's best effort, but worth a "B".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well - Hmmmm

It was just so warm and irrespectful of all but deeply--uh packaged in ah -- stuff.

magmamanmagmamanover 18 years agoAuthor
*So none see the scenario.

It does take intelligence to understand the concept. I see some lack that.

I suppose I could have put some 38DD's in there, maybe a 18" pecker, perhaps and "Arrrrrggggghhhhh!" or two?

Some would find that just fine. Some complain about gratuitus sex. Hell, OK, next one is about a Nun.

This is a series about a woman, weak of flesh, abused and used by all, fighting it but going full circle to back from whence she came, finally accepting.

Obviously way too much for most who visit here...*LOL*...K...I will go back to the letting some stranger peek or maybe a wife swap or two.

Not my best effort, but a concept to bring thought if you can see past the flaws. Hell, you think you have talent because you can see flaws? Fuck you, I can create them!

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Depressing

Sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh, Lord! LOL

Being tortured, abused, humilated HERE, at this one place where they were, is gonna be different from tortured, abused, and humilated at another place? A "mill town" now?

And the wife's already starting to think about the line of make up now, to make her nurse appeal even more acute! But, don't worry,,, even as she sucks hard on the good husband, her mind's trying hard to clarify who's really manipulating whom in this marriage here: her husband crying big tears afterward, when she tells him how many men have pawed her, doing those "nasty" things to her,,,, OR her crying big tears, errr, confessing it all to him, about how humiliating and errr traumatic those experiences are, experiences to which her "weak" mind made her return time and time again! LOL!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finally between sobs, I managed to get it all out. How it started out almost innocent, one thing led to another until James had total control over me. Somehow he had manipulated me into that situation.

Dalton had tears in his eyes too.

"Like I did to you when we first got together?"

"Yes, but much worse."

"You aren't as strong as you think you are."

"No, I guess I'm not." I sobbed.

"Well, from now on, I will watch over you. We are moving, I bought out a private practice, you can be my nurse."

"You aren't..You won't leave me?"

"No. I love you. I need you to help me make the business work."

"How do you mean?"

"It's a mill town, some of the clients are women, but most...are men."

"You mean...You want me to..?

"Well, a little sex appeal doesn't hurt a bit."

I understood perfectly. I got up, went and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw the red eyes, puffy face, all that would pass. A pretty woman looked back at me, even with all of that.

magmamanmagmamanover 18 years agoAuthor
FAR Out!

Somebody actually got it! LOL!!

K..I won't write the one about the Nun after all.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yep right medical workers with no thoughts of

AIDS or other diseases. Very stupid not really smart enough to be a nurse and a doctor. OW hope the writer keeps closer to personal life next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Am

I the only one (apart from LOL) who thinks that MGM wrote this with his tongue firmly in his cheek? Really enjoyed this part of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry writer

I get the feeling you thought this was cute. It is really immature and not very good and in no way realistic. Yes there may be doctors and nurses out there like this, but their live expectancy isnt very long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
An author's prerogative

I'm compelled to write in response to several other comments. I am surprised (and not) to see some of the attacks on this submission. This author has an obvious talent and a deep appreciation for the human condition. I have felt deeply touched and warmed by many of "magmaman's" stories. This one left me deeply touched but clearly not happy. Far from immature or humorous, the story is a deep, cautionary tale about letting our sexual appetities consume those we love. I felt sympathy, of course, for the wife, and also, though less so, for the husband. I powerfully felt contempt for the half-dozen or so predators in the story (they certainly are realistic). And I felt genuine sadness for almost everyone.

I feel it is within the author's rights to disturb us, as well as make us feel warm and fuzzy, as this author frequently makes me feel. If we are honest, that is the real feeling that people are reacting to. It is a story about loss of innocence, and toying with things that should be cherished. Both principals are the apprentice playing foolishly with Merlin's wand. Power, domination, exhibition, voyerism, lust, and thoughtlessness are all very volatile and can ruin lives (and souls perhaps).

You are right, author, when you say you can create (flaws and otherwise) and I, for one, applaud your skill. On balance, I'll take the occasional flirtation with despair with all the happier, more hopeful stories I really love. Your prerogative, sir. Be well. Fan of Good Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not bad at all

Obviously not a good situation, a submissive woman who needs to find a loving dom, not the series of abusers she's had to deal with up to now. She's turned into a whore and now her husband is tightening the screw? How happy is he going to be when patients are making up problems to come in and screw his wife? Seems to be what he's encouraging, I wonder if he knows how far she plans to take it? Well written, sad tale of sad, pathetic people.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated this 1*

It's like, "He has a big cock so I can't help it; I have to have it. How stupid can a story be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I rated this a 5*

I rated this a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I rated this a 5*

Just because DWornock rated it a 1.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Excellent

Great story. I have not studied your body of work, but this one stands out! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
mentally ill with mentally ill

a real winning pair

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A right pair of losers

She is just a slut cock sucking whore.....he is a putz....

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Strange

All the way through her life, she talked about being in control, never realising that she has a submissive personality. She never realized that, deep down, she has an innate NEED to be controlled. I think Dalton understands that, on some level, but is also mildly submissive himself. He needs validation from other men, to feel like a man himself, hence, he offers up his wife. Funny how both need others to control them, without ever knowing or understanding that, so they both fight against themselves. He opened the door, and commanded her to walk through, and she needed to follow orders. Whatever happened after that, they can both only blame themselves for.

Why someone would want another to control them, I will never understand, but the human mind is a strange thing, and there are all kinds out there. Whatever floats your boat, as they say.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Good story. Thanks

I would have liked a nicer ending, but I guess hey are both pretty messed up in the head

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Didn't

Just didn't lab out. First she is abused. Then she is stupid. That's where it ended.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Can't say much for it

There really can't be that many stupid people in the world. She is just a dumb slut. And he is stupid. It will never end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES