Manipulations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself sitting in the parking lot at the motel at 5 minutes to seven. I had ran over and over in my mind what I was going to say to him. That I didn't mean anything by it, it just happened, and for him to leave me alone.

I got out of the car, knocked on the door. It opened almost instantly. James stood there, dressed in what looked like a smoking robe.

"I knew you would come."

"Look, I just want to talk to you, explain."

He reached out and pulled me inside, shut the door. I suddenly felt trapped, what was I even doing here? This guy was just a kid, 10 years younger than me, but he was easily bigger and stronger.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want a better look at those nice titties." he grinned.

"Look, I don't..."

"Sure you do, that's why you came." With that, he shrugged the robe off his shoulders, he was nude underneath. My eyes dropped down to that huge erection again, I just couldn't stop myself.

James stepped up to me, reached for the buttons on my blouse. I just stood there, I didn't resist. He tugged on the sleeves, I lifted my arms. I was standing in front of him in slacks and just a bra, I seldom wear a bra but I did. He reached behind and tripped the catch, sliding the straps off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

He was standing so close to me that his erection was touching me, I stood there in a fog trying to make myself do or say something.

As he pushed me back on the bed I remember wondering why I froze up like this in some situations, then he was tugging at my slacks, they came down and off. His hands reached the waistband of my panties, he pulled on them, finally managing to get them past my hips, I was now naked.

There was no fanfare, he simply pressed the end of his huge cock against me, using his hands to press my legs open. I felt the flood of moisture, involuntary. Then I felt a stab of pain as he pressed the head inside, it wasn't going to fit, it was impossible.

But it did, more and more until I felt him hitting the very deepest recesses of my vagina. The pain gave way to something else, it wasn't exactly pleasure, it was more of a feeling of being completely stuffed. Then he began to stroke, to fuck me. Visions of Dalton, my running away, even touching this same man at the clinic flashed in my mind. I felt the beginnings of orgasm, then I exploded, I now had no resistance at all. My hips came up to pound back at him, take him greedily, then he blasted off. I saw images of the huges streams off his ejaculate flying through the air in my mind as he slammed into the deepest recesses of my womb.

Finally he shuddered, he was done. I felt him withdraw, it made a popping sound as he did. He stood over me with a smile, I looked down, his cock was still mostly hard.

"You are one great fuck!" He told me. "From now on, you come to me when I call you."

He sat there naked, his member finally softened, just watching me dress.

"What about...I thought you were married?"

"I am, the bitch does what I tell her to." He grinned at me.

"Just like you!" he added. "Got it?"

I nodded, then left to go home.

Dalton had dinner ready when I got there.

"How was the meeting?" he asked.

"Oh, fine." I hurried into the bathroom, cleaned up as best as I could. Then I joined Dalton at the table.

"So who all was there?" he asked.

"Oh, just the usual staff."

He let it go at that, I caught the odd expression on his face.

In bed that night, Dalton turned to me, I felt his readiness. His familiar hands stroked me, then he was between my legs, sliding inside.

"God you feel wet tonight!" he panted, as he stroked at me. It took him a very long time, I almost couldn't feel him.

We settled into a routine, every couple of weeks the phone would ring. I would find some excuse to slip away to James. I kept telling myself that this was the last time, then I would go the next time anyway. He had some kind of power over me I just could not control. One time I met him at a motel, he had a friend with him. The guy was older, around 40 or so. James told me to fuck him while he watched, I did. Another time he had several men at an apartment, he told me to strip naked and stay that way all night.

I did that, too. The same older guy fucked me on the floor that night while they all watched, I expected all of them to but just the one guy did. They all had their hands on me at one time or another though.

Then James sent me to a house across town, he told me to do what I was told. I expected James to be there, he wasn't. I was greeted by two older men, they looked like businessmen types. They took turns fucking me all night, one of them even put his cock up my ass, I was glad he was small.

My life became a whirlwind of fear and orders, I was once again being taken advantage of, but I had no control. I was like I was hypnotized or something.

Then James told me to meet him at a motel room, I was inside and beginning to undress for him and another man when the door burst open. I had just removed my blouse.

There was a huge fight, it went on for several minutes, ending with the man I didn't know running and James lying bleeding on the floor. Several people had gathered outside because of all of the racket. Dalton dragged me out the door, I was naked to the waist but he didn't care, he loaded me in his car and we got out of there.

At home, Dalton just sat and looked at me, I saw irritation, upset on his face. He didn't say a word. I sat and cried.

Finally between sobs, I managed to get it all out. How it started out almost innocent, one thing led to another until James had total control over me. Somehow he had manipulated me into that situation.

Dalton had tears in his eyes too.

"Like I did to you when we first got together?"

"Yes, but much worse."

"You aren't as strong as you think you are."

"No, I guess I'm not." I sobbed.

"Well, from now on, I will watch over you. We are moving, I bought out a private practice, you can be my nurse."

"You aren't..You won't leave me?"

"No. I love you. I need you to help me make the business work."

"How do you mean?"

"It's a mill town, some of the clients are women, but most...are men."

"You mean...You want me to..?

"Well, a little sex appeal doesn't hurt a bit."

I understood perfectly. I got up, went and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw the red eyes, puffy face, all that would pass. A pretty woman looked back at me, even with all of that.

A pretty woman. A pretty possession.

A sexy tool. Everywhere I went, it was the way things were.

I understood perfectly. I didn't even mind. I turned back to Dalton.

"So I should let the men clients get peeks at my pretty titties?" I arched my back, reached around and lifted my breasts through my blouse.

Dalton sat there, his face began to flush.

"Maybe I will wear nice short little nurse's skirts?" I smiled as I moved towards him. The bulge in his pants told me what I needed to know.

I dropped to my knees before him, reached up and unzipped his pants. Then I reached inside his waistband, freed his erection.

"Some of them will need to give sperm samples I will bet."

Dalton's eyes glazed over.

"I suppose I could help with that." I slid my lips over the end of Dalton's cock, it was almost throbbing now.

Yes, I understood perfectly.

As I administered to my husband, a thought popped into my head.

I wondered who was doing the manipulating?

12