All Comments on 'Marcie'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It only Hirts for a minute....

...when a story is spoiled by a small but significant error! It's Al Hirt not Hurt. Lost your cred with that, "Tex". But, I liked it anyhow.

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 15 years ago
Really, really hot!

That was a great story. I shall probably read it again. It sounds like it might even be true; if it is you are one lucky sod!!! Just a small critisism; it needs another proof reading. Three 'to's' instead of 'too', one 'affect' instead of 'effect', a 'slid' missing an 'e', one you(r) and a sur(e)ly. Handy work is handywork this side of the Atlantic. There are one or two others but none of them detract from the flow and intensity of the story. Keep it up Tex, always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I've heard that one before...

<p>Walter Brennen (as Judge Roy Bean,): Whad de call ya stranger? <p\>

<p>Gary Cooper: They, ah, call me "Tex" <p\>

<p>WB: Oh, ya's from Texas?<p\>

<p>GC: No, I'm from Louisiana, but I'll be damned if I let them call me 'Louise'!<p\>

<p>Can't remember the movie title right off the bat.<p\>

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
pleasant.......

This is a pleasant story, nice in its basic elements. But really, you need to buy a dictionary; start with "to" and "too". Those are different words, with different meanings; and the mis-use makes the story difficult to read.

-- KK in Texas

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Smokin' hot!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More Info..

Your joke comes from "The Westerner" with Gary Cooper, 1940

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Touristy Threesome

This tale has a whole raft of HOT JUICY SEX! But the narrative is too improbable. The sex needs a better context. The people have no developed human personalities. Does Maurice love his lady Marcie? Or is he just pimping her out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Definately Hot!

Having had experience with a girl in Haiti, I can relate to this story. No anal, but tight and hot was the flavor of the day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...