Marcie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tex, move over, sit on the couch, and get rid of those jeans, it's time to get serious." Maurice said.

I looked up at him and then sat back on my heels. I could feel Marcie's juices on my face. Maurice laughed and said, "You sure do get into your eating, don't ya."

"If you're going to do it, you might as well do it right." I told him as I stood up, backed up, and unbuckled my belt.

I slipped my boots off and then took off my jeans. I sat down on the couch as Maurice took his dick away from Marcie. She whimpered softly and opened her eyes. When Maurice pointed to me, she looked my way.

With a grin, she whispered, "Now ain't that a nice dick that Tex has for me over there."

She looked up at Maurice and nodded. "If I went over there on my hands and knees, do you think you can find a place for yours?"

"Oh yeah, I know just the place," Maurice replied grinning.

Marcie sat up with a slight groan and then went to her knees on the hardwood floor. Slowly, with a feline grace she crawled over to me. Her eyes were on my dick the whole time. I spread my knees as she got to them. She smiled and moved on forward to take a long lick up my dick.

Her tongue was hot and slippery as it slid over my sensitive skin. I must have sucked in a sharp breath because Maurice chuckled and said, "You are surly in for a treat the likes of which you ain't ever seen or felt before."

I looked up at him and a second later Marcie swallowed my dick to the hilt. Her hot mouth, soft full lips, and fluttering tongue made me gasp. When she hollowed her cheeks and lifted her lips back to the head I groaned loudly. I've had many, many blowjobs but this was the most sensuous thing I had ever felt.

Marcie literally made love to my dick with her mouth. She never touched it with her hands. Her hands were on top of my thighs and I could feel her warm smooth breasts between my thighs. I squeezed them gently by closing my legs slightly. Marcie made a soft growling moan around my manhood.

A moment later, Maurice moved over and knelt behind Marcie. He ran his big hands up and down her back and then over her marvelous ass. Marcie sucked my dick even harder and shifted her knees to the side, spreading her thighs. Maurice's hand slipped between her legs and cupped her sex.

"Damn, you're wet enough to float that tug boat I work on."

Marcie giggled around my dick and then moaned deeply. The vibrations and her fluttering tongue made me lift my hips slightly. Maurice had a finger in her sopping wet pussy and was slowly working it in and out.

"Tex must have done one serious job of eating this thing, he sure has it hot and juicy," Maurice whispered as he added a second finger and leaned over to kiss up and down Marcie's back.

Marcie moaned loudly and deeply, her mouth and tongue getting wilder on my dick. I was close to coming and didn't want to yet. I tried to push her head away but that made her growl and suck even harder.

"You can't take a bone away from a black woman," Maurice whispered and then laughed. "You'd be better off trying to get a junk yard dog off that thing. If you're ready, just give it to her, she won't even quit then. She'll keep going until she can't go no more."

Marcie was whimpering and moaning as Maurice worked the fingers in her pussy hard and fast. About the time I came, he pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth. He was sucking on them and making sounds like it was the best tasting thing on the planet. He was not far wrong as far as I was concerned.

For only the third time in my life, I came in a woman's mouth. I never understood that. I love blowjobs and I love eating pussy but I have this hang up about coming in a woman's mouth. With Marcie, I had no choice, no choice at all. She wanted it and she got it.

*****

I slowly came back to my senses to find Maurice on his knees behind Marcie. His hips were working slowly backwards and forwards as hers wiggled from side to side. She was nursing on my semi soft dick, her head resting on my thigh. I could feel her head move and her breast brush my inner thighs as Maurice moved.

Maurice grinned at me and whispered, "There ain't nothing like dipping the old snake in a hot, sopping wet, tight pussy. Bouncing your hips off of a hot black woman's ass, no skinny white girl's ass can compare to a sisters."

I watched Marcie's ass bounce, jiggle, and ripple as his hips slapped her softly. I just nodded. My mind could not come up with anything to say. That orgasm had sapped my strength and intelligence. I was floating along on a cloud of bliss.

"Have you ever fucked anyone in the ass?" Maurice asked suddenly. Again, I only nodded.

When I did, he asked, "Did you like it?" I nodded again and he grinned broadly.

He leaned over Marcie's back and whispered in her ear, "How would you like a dick in your ass as well as one in your pussy?"

Marcie gave out with a whining moan and sucked my dick harder and faster as she nodded her head quickly.

"How about it white boy? When she gets that thing blown back up, you want to fuck a black ladies ass?"

My eyes must have gotten wide because he laughed and said, "Sure you do." He slapped his hips harder against Marcie's ass a time or two and then slowed back down. "She's going to go out of her ever loving mind. She's dreamed of this for four years that I know of."

"Why me?" I asked suddenly as the thought popped into my head.

"She likes you and you're not from around here," he said without missing a beat with his hips. "The fact that you're white will just add to it for her. She's always dreamed of fucking a white boy but never had the nerve until tonight."

Marcie whimpered softly and wiggled her ass. My dick was noticeable harder as she continued to suck and visions of my white dick sliding into her dark sexy ass floated around in the back of my brain. Her anus had felt tight even on my finger. What would it feel like on my dick?

I moaned softly at that thought and my dick twitched in Marcie's mouth. She whimpered again and fluttered her tongue up and down the vein on the bottom of my shaft. My dick was nearly as hard as it was earlier.

Maurice spanked Marcie's ass hard for a couple of strokes. She made a whimpering sound and bobbed her head. She sucked on my dick with more enthusiasm, as if that were even possible. Her soft lips rubbed up and down along the shaft, and her tongue swirling all over it was working wonders. Not to mention how good it felt.

I could feel another orgasm rising. I gently lifted Marcie's head away from my dick. Maurice smiled and spanked her ass several times with long full strokes. Then he paused and leaned over to whisper, "Are you ready for the thrill of your life?"

Marcie moaned as he rose up and then sat back, his dick coming out of her pussy. He turned and lay down on his back on the floor. He held his long thick dick up, pointing it at the ceiling. "Come here baby, come have a seat on the blacksnake ride." He said with a chuckle.

Marcie sat back on her heels and looked over at him. With a quick glance up at me, she shivered and then crawled over straddling Maurice's hips. She lowered her hips and with Maurice guiding his dick, she impaled herself on it. A low drawn out moan followed as her ass met his hips.

I felt like I was in a dream as I moved down on the floor behind Marcie. Some men are tit men, and some are leg men, I'm an ass man. Marcie had one of the most magnificent asses that I had ever seen. High, round, and tight, it was perfection.

Being bent over as she was, with her knees spread wide by Maurice's body, the deep cleft was spread open. The puckered ring of her anus was darker than the surrounding skin and crinkled looking. It had the look of an ass that loved to be fucked. I never could explain that, but it's true.

Maurice pulled Marcie down for a kiss and her ass went up higher. I groaned at the thought of fucking her. Suddenly it dawned on me, I had nothing to lube my dick with. Marcie sat up and started to work her hips up and down. I could hear the squishy sounds her wet pussy made as Maurice's dick worked in and out.

"Uh, Maurice, do you have any lube?"

"Bedroom, left nightstand, top drawer," He grunted with the same rhythm as Marcie's hips.

I almost ran to the bedroom for the lube. I fumbled with the bottle as I tried to walk back and lube my dick at the same time. Maurice saw me coming and pulled Marcie back down for another kiss. This one was longer and more passionate.

I knelt behind her and dribbled a little of the oil between the cheeks of her ass. She jerked and moaned into Maurice's mouth. She moaned even louder as I used a finger to first rub her anus and then to probe it. The slippery digit sank in easily.

I fingered her ass for a minute or so and then inserted two. It was a tighter fit and Marcie cried out softly as I worked them deeper. Her hips quivered and then shook. I could feel her inner muscles grabbing and trying to hold my slow moving fingers.

A few minutes later, my hand was shaking as I rubbed the head of dick up and down in the crack of her ass. Her hips moved trying to line it up with her anus. She was whimpering and moaning loudly as she kissed Maurice, her head moving around with the intensity of the kiss.

I had my knees on the outside of Maurice's and had to spread them wider to get the right angle to press the head of my dick to her asshole. Marcie froze as I did. I held a pressure on our connection and a second later the head of my dick popped through to slide a few inches up her ass.

To say that Marcie came unglued would be a total understatement. Her ass started to move in circles, and then in circles and up and down. I suddenly found my dick buried to the hilt in the hottest, tightest ass I had ever had the pleasure of fucking. I heard Maurice groan and whisper, "Oh shit, get you some."

Marcie was fucking both of us with a sliding, twisting motion that I had never felt before. I could feel Maurice as he thrust up as best he could. Marcie was completely quiet for the first time since I had poured out the oil. She was more than making up for it with what her hips said.

I grabbed her hips and tried to match my shorter strokes to Maurice's longer ones. My hips slapping her ass sounded loud all of a sudden as her hips moved faster and stronger. It was a three-way race to see who would come first. To this day, I'm not sure who finished where but I can honestly say we all won.

Maurice bridged up about the time I began to come and then Marcie was grinding her ass hard back against me and down on him. I don't know what Maurice was feeling but Marcie's asshole was trying to crush my dick one second and milking it the next. I kept coming as it did.

*****

I ended up sleeping in the bed with the two of them. Marcie was in the middle, lying with her head on his shoulder, and I was cuddled up to her ass. My dreams were filled with very erotic clips of my white dick in her black ass. If I hadn't been so drained, they would have been wet dreams, I'm sure.

I woke up with the hard on from hell. Between the dreams and having to pee, I literally hurt. I was alone in bed and I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. I needed to pee so bad I really didn't care who was in there, so I rolled out of bed.

Marcie was in the shower when I opened the door. She looked at me through the clear glass of the shower door and grinned. "Morning," she said and then her eyes took in my hard on. "And a damned good morning at that."

"I have to pee." I told her as I walked over to the commode.

"Don't you dare waste that," she said as she opened the shower door in invitation.

"I have someplace a hell of a lot nicer to ring it out with, believe me," she added turning around and bending over. My eyes went to her ass and memories of my dick in there, flooded back.

"But I have to pee," I said again.

She grinned at me and wiggled her hips back and forth. "I heard you. Now get your ass in here and stick that thing in mine again. It felt good last night when I was drunk, now I want to see if it's still as good when I halfway sober."

"I... uh... I...." I mumbled as I walked over to the shower door.

Marcie took a half step to the side and ran her hand between her legs. The long middle finger running in her bright pink slit, across her opening, and then back to tease the darker circle of her anus.

My memories of the tight heat of her ass made me groan as I stepped in the shower behind her and closed the door. "Uh, I need to get the lube," I whispered.

Before I could turn around, she chuckled and dipped her finger in her pussy. "I got all the lube in the world, right here, believe me."

Never being shy, I moved closer to her, pushed my dick down and rubbed the head over her silky smooth opening. She pushed back suddenly and I found myself buried to the hilt in hot sweet slippery wetness. I groaned and she sighed as her ass slapped wetly against my hips.

"Oh, that feels so good," she whispered and wiggled her ass from side to side and up and down.

I had to agree. A piss hard on in the morning is a strange thing. It tingles and itches like you're about to come but you aren't. It's so hard it physically hurts. Burying it in a hot, surprisingly tight, wet pussy was a completely new experience for me.

Marcie bent a little more and rested her cheek on her hands against the tiled wall. I reached under her and cupped a breast in each hand. I could feel her hard nipples on my palms as I massed her breasts. She rotated her ass and I groaned again. I had never felt any woman move like that.

"I love the feel of Maurice's big dick but yours is so damned hot. It's like a burning rod." she whispered and moved her hips faster. She moaned softly. "Rub my clit and rub it hard," She instructed.

My right hand dropped to cup her sex and then to explore for her clit. It wasn't hard to find. It was large, hot, and sticking up at the top of her slit. I rolled it around with my fingertip.

"Harder," she said sharply as her hips moved faster and her ass pressed back against me even more firmly.

I pressed my fingertip to her clit tighter and rolled it around, feeling it jerk and thump against her pelvic bone. I wanted to give her what she wanted but I did not want to hurt her either. From the soft gasping groan, I figured I was doing it right.

Suddenly she moaned very loudly and her hips lost their rhythm. They were jerking and twitching and a hot flood washed over my dick as she came. I groaned and flexed my hips against her ass.

"Stick it in me, fuck my ass," she said loudly, her hips shaking and her legs trembling.

I pulled my hips back, grabbed my dick, and rubbed the head on the puckered ring of her anus. With the head lined up, I pressed forward and then she suddenly jammed her ass back. My dick popped through the tight ring of muscles and I was buried to the hilt in her ass.

She yelled sharply and then started to fuck herself on my dick as she had with her pussy. I was frozen to the spot for several seconds by the feel of her tight, hot ass. I groaned and flexed my hips. I was fucking her as she rotated her ass.

Last night had been one thing but this was something else altogether. I grabbed her hips and started to really spank her ass. She yelled, "Fuck me, baby, fuck me," as she came up on her toes and threw her head back.

I was only too happy to comply. I still had to pee but now an orgasm was rising from the depth of my soul as I spanked her ass with loud wet slapping sounds. A growling groan was coming from her and getting stronger and louder as I continued to fuck her ass.

Then I was there. I was coming like never in my life. My dick felt like it exploded and I could feel the heat of it around the head of my dick and back along my shaft. I really did not have the brainpower or the time to think about it as we collapsed in a heap on the shower floor.

Somehow, I ended up sitting on the floor and Marcie was on my lap, my dick still in her ass. She was twitching and jerking in her own land of orgasmic bliss. Her asshole was grabbing and squeezing my dick for all it was worth. I just sat there in a daze and enjoyed it.

*****

It was some time later that we finally got up from the floor and started to wash each other. Not much was said, but there were smiles, grins, and a lot of gentle teasing touches that had nothing to do with bathing.

After drying each other off, we made it to the bed and collapsed into it to cuddle up spoon fashion. I was behind her, my hips cuddled up to her warm firm ass. I had a hand over her cupping a breast. My thumb rolled the nipple around in a lazy absentminded way.

I remember hearing her sigh several times and then I slept.

*****

I awoke to the mid afternoon heat. There was no one in the little shotgun house but me. I looked for a note but didn't find any. I got dressed, walked a few blocks over to a main street, and called a cab. I had it stop by the bar but neither Maurice nor Marcie was there.

I headed for my hotel to get my car, something to eat, and a change of clothes.

*****

I spent an extra three days in New Orleans. I spent it at the little bar or driving past the little shotgun house. I never saw Marcie again and never saw the door open or lights on in the house. I finally headed home with a sad feeling in my heart. I'll never forget that trip or her, ever.

12