Mark and Micki, Julia and Fitz.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to bed, happy that he'd done the right thing and the pretty girl would see the sense of it the next morning. Christ, what a body she had on her though.

He was sat at his breakfast table drinking his tea when at 1030 the girl appeared.

"Hi..." she said with shower wet hair and an embarrassed look, "I hope I wasn't too much trouble last night?"

He poured her a mug of tea and indicated the chair she should sit on and smiled kindly.

"You were sweetly pissed!" he said, "I will confess it was a pain taking your jeans off but trust me sweetie, I'm a parent of two now grown-up kids and it wasn't so bad."

"At least I had on my good underwear..." her face went even paler and she all but fell on to her chair, "Oh God, I..." she gulped and lost what little colour she had and put a hand across her eyes, "I told you everything didn't I..."

"Sweet Michaela, you were very pissed and I'm enough of a psychologist to know when not to take too much notice of what an emotional person says." He laid what he hoped was a reassuring hand across hers.

"Oh Jesus," she sighed and picked up her tea sipping gratefully at it; it was Earl Grey, did this man know that was her all-time favourite? While still not making eye contact, she saw that he pushed a small box of Paracetamol towards her so she took the box with as much of a smile as she could manage and popped out two from the blister pack and swallowed them.

"Michaela, believe it or not," he leaned closer to her and gently squeezed her hand as she flipped her head back, "I take it as a massive compliment, I was actually rather charmed." She continued staring at the table in hungover horror, "Tell you what, you're not a vegetarian are you?" She looked up at him and shook her head, "good, heavy duty fry-up needed, here," he pushed that morning's Guardian towards her and stood up and walked to the fridge removing a few packets, "teapot's full look."

As the grilling bacon started to give forth the most wonderful smells, he turned to face her,

"So, no dates all then."

She put down her tea mug,

"A few," she said, "but I was always really nervous, that or the boy talking to me was nervous as well, not sure really."

The toaster popped in the background and he took out the four slices and lay them on a plate, scraping butter onto the first,

"Michaela, it's not a prerequisite sweetie, you're what... 23, 24?"

"24," she said with a grin.

"Well then, that's no age," he flipped bacon on to the two slices of buttered toast, watching as the eggs finished and buttering the next two slices, "it's not a bloody competition!" He flipped both eggs onto the waiting bacon, then broke both before sprinkling salt and black pepper, "There's no prize for being the first in the class mate I swear to God, trust me -- I'm a social worker!"

He cut both sandwiches corner to corner and put the plate in front of her, dropping another four slices of bread into the toaster.

She bit in to the first sandwich and all of the flavours hit her mouth at the same time, and she smiled.

"That's better!" He grinned back at her slipping more bacon into the pan.

Their chat continued, with Mark trying hard to talk down the pretty girl sat across from him but little did he know that the nicer he was to her the more she wanted him to be the one.

"Mark," she said with a sigh, "I'm not looking for a relationship here I just want sex; horny and really want a man that will slake my lust and teach me what to do."

"Michaela, that bloke is out there honey, and you will find him," He sat down with his two sandwiches the same as hers, "you need to stop worrying and just enjoy life! The right bloke is out there, really he is." He took a huge bite.

She carried on with her sandwich,

"I did meet a really nice guy a few weeks ago," she said, "it was the department post-Christmas girls' night and we were on a bit of a crawl, saw this lad looking at me across the bar and I was really tempted to go and have a chat with him, but didn't... and when HE did, well..."

"And thereby hangs the problem, you should have just gone and had a chat with him honey!"

"Yeah but!" she said loudly, "I was too scared, and as it turned out I think he was too scared." She picked up her tea mug that he'd just refilled and took a sip, "I confess I went back to the bar a couple of times looking for him. No luck."

"That's kind of how it works honey, BUT next time you'll know to wander across and just have a chat with him. You're a social worker, you've spent four years learning how to walk up to people and have a chat with them."

"Yeah I suppose so," she looked out of his kitchen window and the large garden beyond, "But that's not with people that I'm attracted to."

"Point taken Michaela," he said, "how about you st..."

"Mark please, just be my first, nothing else, I..." she looked up at him, "somehow I just know that with you it'll great, it won't be some drunken fumble and then kick me out the door so he can text his mates about me -- I know that you'll take care of me and make it really special."

"Wow," he said quietly, "You really are trying to get into my pants aren't you."

"I promise not to fall in love with you Mark, I want... sex, no embarrassment, no games, just a fuck, well a few fucks really, enough to get my head around it and give me enough confidence to just... well.... get out there and do it for real. Please Mark, I know it sounds weird but... just be my first?"

"And you swear it's nothing else?"

"I had a bit of a Daddy crush on you to start with but now I think its straight up lust -- will you help me?"

*

Julia and Fitz.

He woke a while later looking across his pillow and seeing the hints of grey roots at the scalp of his bedmate. Julia looked so rested and he watched as the duvet laying across her chest rose and fell gently, slipped down on one side to expose the right nipple that he'd sucked and nipped at.

After she'd blown him, he sucked and played with her full breasts as she used his finger to rub out her first orgasm and he was so impressed that he asked that he could have a turn. Julia said that he could return the favour and go down on her. He'd seen enough porn to know the basics and in the way of all good research postgraduates he reviewed his previous learning, asked questions, applied his previous learning, (his tongue and middle finger actually) observed again and noted his results -- his lover's groin pushing up off of the bed and into his face, howling into her orgasm as she tugged at his hair.

They both came down slowly giggling at their mutual pleasure sharing a few kisses and strokes of the others naked body, the softly panting woman pulling the duvet up to cover them both.

"You lay there and relax while I go and get us some coffee Fitz," she said, "You need to get your strength back, if we're going to lose that cherry of yours." She rolled out of bed and he watched as her bare bottom wobbled across the room. He lay back resisting the temptation to punch the air.

The coffee was just what the doctor ordered and he felt he took full advantage of ogling the naked body laying next to him and feeling his penis start to harden again. Julia grinned at him as he looked at her big tits.

"I suppose it's about time we got the prick of yours hard again so you can get shot of your virginity."

"It's pretty much there already Julia, just looking at that great body of yours."

"Well let's not waste it then." She put down her coffee mug reached across to his shoulder and pulled him towards and over her, he pushed himself up on his arms and moved between her legs.

Knowing she would need to assist here Julia reached down for the massive dick she'd sucked to orgasm earlier. Fuck, but it felt bigger and harder than it had when she'd wanked him and placing a guiding hand to his arse eased him down until she felt his erection at her pussy lips.

She smiled up at him and pulled him forward, his cock slipping easily into her sopping sex and stretching her wider than anything she'd ever had in there before and she pushed up against him as he lowered himself onto her with his weight on his elbows.

"Easy Fitz," she said as he pulled out and slipped back in a few times, "nice and easy Darling, I really want to enjoy this!"

"I don't know how long I'll be able to go without..."

She put her extended index finger to his lips,

"Don't worry Fitz!" she said writhing beneath him as he moved in and out, "I haven't slept with a man in three years, especially not with a guy as big as you are and I'm just enjoying it! If you need to come -- come!"

"Hell yeah!" he said.

"Well fuck me then Fitz, do your worst mate!" She positively growled into his mouth as she pulled him down for a kiss, then feeling him start to pound into her puss in a way that no one ever had before.

The thrusting was incredible and she started to tremble beneath him, then raising and spreading her thighs to get him even closer and the slight tilt of her hips she could feel him deeper into her to her anterior fornix and the mouth of her cervix.

It was amazing and she cried out as he gave her a second earth-shattering orgasm, moments later feeling the wonderful hot splashes she knew to be his come shooting deep into pussy.

She woke at work o'clock the next morning, a sticky feeling between her legs and a damp patch at her thigh realising she hadn't headed for the bathroom after their amazing sex and had 'slept in the wet patch', something that had never happened to the sexy but still very house-proud housewife in many years.

She'd had a great sex life, slowing slightly with age, work and children of course but lovemaking had been regular and lovely, always followed by the slow knees-together strut to the ensuite so he didn't dribble out of her.

But not last night, as they kissed and cuddled through their final spasms she begrudgingly allowed him to pull his still quite hard length out of her flushed sex and then backed cosily into him, his wet cock touching her bottom and lower back then pulling his arms around her with a hand on her tits and the other to her belly and the gentle ache she could still feel there convincing herself she would get up in a while and head to the bathroom and the inevitable waddle.

She evidently hadn't. She thought about the stain on the sheet but what the hell, it wouldn't be the first and it wasn't like either of her grown-up children where around to see it or comment.

And why the hell not? She was an adult, divorced from her cheating ex and quite entitled to have some fun, even with a boy young enough to be her son. She wasn't going to tell anyone that was for sure and she kind of got the feeling that young Fitz wasn't going to go screaming it from the rooftops either.

She looked to her right and the lightly sleeping boy that had fucked her to sleep the night before, he did look quite cute without his glasses. She looked further down the bed lifting her head slightly and, ooooh yeah, his morning wood was holding up the duvet. Thank God for young fit men!

Still mostly covered by the duvet she raised her left leg and climbed over him and lowered herself over that rock hard cock and impaling herself on him with two supporting fingers on] the first try, her damp puss making it so much easier and she cooed a very real 'oooh yeah', settling down across his groin seeing him struggling to open his eyes as she started to ride him.

He put his hands behind his head and yawned as he stretched, pushing even harder up and into her and she squeaked in surprise.

"Well Julia, a very good morning to you as well!"

She pushed herself down again, wanting to feel him brush against her A-zone and cervix again, and shivered with the pleasure.

"Seemed a shame to waste it Fitz," she tilted her head back leaning forward with her hands on his chest as she took her turn to fuck him. "So are you impressed with this whole sex thing?"

"God yes," he said pushing up against her.

"Glad you finally lost your cherry Fitz?"

"Well worth the wait Julia, and thank you very much for taking such great care of me!"

"Oh, that feeling is extremely mutual Darling, ooh..." she gasped as she ground down on him, feeling him where she wanted, "Fitz..." she beamed a huge grin to him as she wiggled her bottom around getting him to touch places she'd never known before, "Darling, this weapon of yours is amazing, I've NEVER had anything this big before!" She put a hand to the centre of his chest and reached back to his thigh and shuffled backwards and forwards with him inside her, "I'm just gonna... do... Oh God yes..." She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, "Oh shit... just lay still... few more seconds... OH FUCK!!" She howled to her orgasm, flipping her head back, and gasping an 'uh' to each of the final spasms of her cervix.

She lay flat down on him and kissed him.

"That was OK then?"

She laughed rudely,

"To coin your phrase Fitz, Hell yeah!" She kissed him, her tongue sipping into his mouth with real abandon.

His hands slowly crept up her sides and slipped around her back, and she quite enjoyed it, nice to feel a man's hands on her again, improved when they slid down and started to stroke then caress her arse, and she wiggled just a little to let him know it was fine, pushing her hard-nippled boobs into his chest.

The moment was improved by the addition of him gently thrusting up and into her, and she remembered that she had begged him not to come and held him still while she ground her internal organs, well one in particular, against him.

She rested her head on him and nuzzled his neck as he started to get a bit braver, clutching and squeezing her arse as he fucked up and into her.

"Julia..." he said breathing slightly heavier and quicker, "Could you get on to your hands and knees?"

"Might do?!" she said with the sort of familiar girlish tease she'd used with her ex, "what'cha gonna do if I don..."

He laughed and flipped her onto her back him still fucking into her and leering down at her giggling face.

"Well if you're going to get all masterful and manly with me Fitz, I suppose I'll have to be a good girl and do what I'm told... won't I," She slipped a hand behind his head so she could push her mouth against his.

The kiss was passionate but short as she wriggled out of his embrace to adopt the position he'd requested. It was no great chore and happened to be her all-time favourite 'sexy' sex position and she rested her head in her pillows, dropped to her elbows, spread her knees just a tiny bit, closed her eyes and waited obediently for her lover's insertion, the same way she had hundreds of times before.

She felt Fitz's knees go either side of hers then his hand strongly grabbing her hip. There was the faintest fiddling of something at her pussy lips, then... FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

His hips slammed against her arse as he filled her deeper than anyone ever had before, and she cried out, doing so again as he withdrew then slammed back in to her again, then again, and again and again in an amazingly strong, sexy domination of the arse before him, pulling her backwards and forwards with both hands on her hips, exactly where she liked them.

"Oh Fitz!" she squeaked in a voice she could hardly recognise as her own, "Yeah, just like that, Oh fuck!"

"Oh shit, Julia... I'm gonna come... oh Jesus!" He pushed hard and deep into her, pinning her below him as he slumped forward with her, a second dose of his come pouring deep into her cervix, the hand she had been scrubbing at her clitoris with pinned under her as she finished herself, coming strongly and deeply just after him.

OK, she had needed to rub that last one out but fucking hell, only just and considering how he'd pleasured her since they'd semi-drunkenly stripped off and climbed into her bed the night before she really couldn't complain. The 24-year-old virgin had well and truly fucked her brains out and she could barely move such were the amazing feelings and sexual response he'd triggered in her.

He rolled off of her sliding the huge penis from her and she groaned.

"You OK Julia?"

"Better than OK Fitz," she said with a sigh and turning to face him, "Soooooo... you were really a virgin were you?"

"Yeah!" he said, "that's why I could only manage half a dozen strokes before I came!"

"Bit more than that Darling, when I was getting into it this morning, I lost count."

"I think I was concentrating so hard on what you were doing I didn't even think about it."

"Well you concentrate as much as you like if you're going to bring me off like that, Wow!" she put a hand down to her flushed, swollen and sopping pussy, "That weapon of yours needs a warning on it." She trembled a little rolling to her side and getting off of the bed and heading for the bathroom with clamped-together knees. He watched with interest. "This is the bit that never makes the porn films or the romance books," she flung open the ensuite door and dropped on to the WC feeling his little gift drip from her and land in the pan with a thick splat. "Better here than all over my sheets."

He looked down and the drying ring circled in white in the centre of the bed.

"Oh," he said seeing the sex stain, "sorry."

"Not your fault Darling," she said with a smile across to the boy.

She relaxed and peed as well, not even thinking about that Fitz was laying on her bed and watching and listening to the whole show. They'd both sucked and fucked, there was no need for inhibitions surely.

She tore off some paper and blotted herself dry, standing and looking down into the pan before she dropped the paper in. There were several huge white blobs of semen either settled or sliding down into it.

Semen.

Hmmmm...

She had drunkenly slept with a young stud and he'd fucked her. He'd come inside her - twice, so fucking deep inside her in fact, no condoms, no pills, nothing.

OK, she was an older lady but her ex had been 'neutered' as he always called it, vasectomised after the birth of their second child and they screwed with great abandon from that point on. She knew that her clock was ticking and the first hints of the menopause had been noticed. Ah well, she'd see how it went and worry if she didn't come on.

She dropped the paper and flushed away the evidence.

The concept of a pregnancy scare brought something else to her mind, she stopped at her side of the bed and picked up her water glass and took a sip.

"Fitz, last night and this morning was amazing, I mean probably the best sex ever, but..." she put down her glass, "that's all it can ever be Darling, you know?" she folded her arms and raised her big tits.

"Yes of course," he sat up resting on his right arm and looking little disappointed, "thanks, it was amazing."

"Oh, I don't think that's it altogether Fitz," she grinned, "as far as I'm concerned, if you'd like to err... perhaps have a bit of a rerun then you are very, very welcome, how many weeks are you here for?" she said slowly and sinking down to kiss him just as tenderly as they had when they were screwing moments before.

"Seven weeks!" he said, "If I can survive that long."

"I'll feed you up Fitz," she said, "Don't worry, I have my own reasons for needing to keep you... hmmm she looked down his great body, "Big and Strong?"

He pulled her down on top of him again, both laughing as they rolled together, kissing, cuddling and groping the other.

*

Michaela and Mark.

"So just sex Michaela?"

"Yes... please. I just want shot of this indecision, and my hymen of course!"

"And you aren't going to be moping and mooning, and following me around the office with puppy dog eyes?"

"Swear to God," she said, "just a few fucks Mark." She gave him a really honest smile and he thought about the gorgeous sexy girl he'd undressed the night before.