Mary and the Caretaker

Story Info
White wife becomes friends with an elderly caretaker.
3.8k words
4.47
203.3k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,295 Followers

This is an INTERRACIAL SEX STORY! If you have a problem with that, read something else. It's not my fault if the caretaker is black and the young wife is white. It's not my fault if he is hung like a horse. It takes two hands to handle a whopper. It's certainly not my fault, if you're reading these stories while jacking off your little weiner with two fingers.

Twenty-three year old, Mary Ann Huntley had been cleaning around the flowers, edging the sidewalk in her small yard. Being hot and thirsty, she absentmindedly left her short handled rake on the sidewalk, while she went inside for a bottle of water. Looking out the window, as she was drinking, she saw old man Johnson, the apartment complex caretaker, walking past her building. At the same time, she saw the rake, and knew that sure as Hell, he was going to step on it. "Oh! Shit!" She yelled and ran for the door.

Mary heard his scream as she slammed out the door. He was laying in a fetal position, moaning and groaning as if he was dying. Looking around and not seeing anyone else, she helped him to his feet. With her arm around his shoulders, she led him inside her apartment and to the sofa.

Collapsing on the sofa, Mr. Johnson moaned. "Oh God! It hurts!"

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me. I'm so sorry! I just came in and got a drink of water. I forgot the rake." Mary Ann apologized.

"Am I bleeding? It feels like I'm bleeding!" Mr J groaned.

"I can't see anything with your pants on. We'll have to pull them down." Without waiting, Mary unbuckled his belt and as he raised his hips, she pulled his pants down to his ankles. "Oh My God!" Mary gasped.

"What's wrong? What's happened? Let me see!". Mr J said.

"It's swollen! It must be twice or three times its normal size! I'm sorry Mr J, for doubting you. I didn't realize you were hurt this bad." Cried Mary.

Looking down, Mr J almost smiled. "It's not swollen Miss Mary. My old black snake is always that size."

"That's not possible! A man's penis can't be that huge! Why...Why, it's more than twice as big as my husband's and he said his was large."

"Mine's been growing for 61 years. Maybe that's the reason." Mr J explained, not wanting to hurt her feelings. "Will you feel and see if its broken, or damaged?"

"Feel yourself! I'm not touching that black monster!" Exclaimed Mary.

"My old arthritic fingers couldn't tell. Besides, you're the one caused me to be in this position."

Mary, feeling guilty and knowing the old man spoke the truth, reached over and lifted his flaccid penis. "It feels okay to me." She said.

"No...No...Wrap your fingers around it and squeeze. Move your hand from the bottom to top and back down a few times. That way, we can be sure I haven't any lasting damage." Mr J instructed.

Embarrassed, but following his instructions, Mary slowly massaged the throbbing rod. She was surprised at the feeling of pleasure she received from helping this elderly black man. He seemed so helpless and grateful for her kindness.Not believing it was possible, his dick was becoming larger as he became erect. Mary was mesmerized as she gazed at his huge pole growing and becoming bigger and bigger. She could feel the heat and the huge throbbing veins on her palms. Coming to her senses, she jerked her hands back, as if she had touched a hot stove. "That's enough! I'm not going to masturbate you!"

"It felt so good! You're the only woman that has ever touched me, except my wife. She died six years ago, God rest her soul." He almost cried.

The old man seemed so pitiful and helpless, Mary decided to give him his wish. After all, this was all her fault. Her long supple fingers surrounded his shaft and slowly stroked the throbbing pole. Mary was getting more aroused by the second. She had only been with two men in her young life, and both of them together weren't as big as this old black man. Her husband had been deployed to Iraq a month after their marriage,and wouldn't be home for at least another year. Having sex with this cripple never entered her mind, but giving him pleasure was vicariously thrilling. She would take a long shower and masturbate herself later.

"Would you do one more thing for this old man?" Mr J asked.

"What do you want this time?"

"Will you kiss the head of my snake and make him feel better?"

"Why don't I just give you a blow job and be done with it?" Mary asked sarcastically.

"Would you? That would be wonderful, but I could never ask a young thing like you to suck my old black dick. When you were little and had a boo boo, didn't your mama ever kiss and make it better?"

"I thought it was your balls that were hurt. I'll give it a quick kiss, just because you're so nice, but, nothing else. Okay?" Mary grinned.

Actually, she had been thinking about how this big black penis would taste. Since there was no longer any pretense about her masturbating him, Mary had been using both hands to stroke his long rod. Mary placed her lips around the mushroom head and gave the knob a swirling lick. Her mouth was only in contact with his dick a couple of seconds. Suddenly, like an erupting volcano, the massive head spurted a huge gob of scalding liquid into the back of her throat. Reflexively, she swallowed, another followed the first, and three more after that. Mary was stunned at the speed and force of his sperm entering her mouth. Never having experienced anything like this before, Mary was at a loss about what she was supposed to do. The thick seed was still filling her mouth. Swallowing another load, she raised her head and looked at his cock. A large amount was still flowing out and onto the fingers encircling his shaft.

"That was a sneaky thing to do, Mr J."

"I know Miss Mary, but I couldn't help myself. What about the mess covering your hand? My love potion is really very healthy. You're not going to waste any, are you?" Mr J knew she wasn't really upset.

Mary discovered she liked the taste in her mouth. The strong bitter liquid seemed to leave a sweetness lingering on her tongue. Lowering her head, she licked the excess goop off her hand and his shaft. She sucked the huge head until she had received the last drop. "Well, Mr J, are you happy now? Have you forgiven me for leaving that stupid rake on the sidewalk?"

"Miss Mary, you can leave that rake on the sidewalk any time you want to."

Mary was busy the next couple of days and didn't see the horny old black man. She did think of his massive dick, and wondered how any woman could handle something that big. Of course, he had been married, and his wife must not have had any problems. Despite not wanting to, she wished her Mike was built like that.

Thursday morning, hearing a scratching on the back door, Mary was not surprised to see Mr J standing at her door with that hang dog look on his face. "Good morning Mr J How are you this fine morning?"

"I'm feeling mighty poorly, Miss Mary. Do you think you could examine me again? It sure would please me if you could."

"Is this going to become a habit Mr J?" Mary said, smiling.

"I sure would like that, if you're willing Miss Mary."

"Well, come on in and lets go to the living room." Mary answered. About once a week for the next month, Mary masturbated and sucked his huge cock. She became a very proficient cock-sucker during that time. Mr J seemed to like it best when she licked around the mushroom shaped head, while stroking his long shaft. He seemed to get an extra thrill each time she swallowed every drop of his seed. Mary was comfortable being around Mr J. He was always polite and never made any demands. Bringing a little happiness into this old man's life wasn't cheating on her husband. It wasn't like having a boyfriend, was it?

One morning, Mr. J surprised and aroused Mary when he observed he was getting all the pleasure, while she was getting nothing. His suggestion was to let him reciprocate what she had been doing to him. "Exactly what do you mean Mr J? You're not asking to have sex with me, are you?"

"No...Miss Mary. I would never suggest that. I know you're a young married woman. I realize you have been doing me a favor because you feel sorry for this old man. No woman would want to have sex with a man old enough to be her grandfather. What I'm suggesting is to let me use my mouth on you, the same as you do me. Turn about is only fair, don't you agree?" Mr. J explained in a low embarrassed voice.

"I don't think my husband would agree. Of course, he wouldn't be thrilled with what I've been doing to you, either. Another year without him is an awful long time." Mary said.

"Another thing, Miss Mary. If you let me satisfy you, then you would never think about finding a boyfriend. Actually, I would be doing your husband a favor."

"Let me think about that a couple of days. You're my best and dearest friend, Mr J. Maybe you really are looking out for my interests. Thank you." Mary said pensively. It was a relief to have him suggest a way to curb her urges. She had been masturbating three and four times a week, without ever being satisfied. Sometimes, she was so nervous, she could scream from frustration. It was becoming a habit to check out men and wonder what kind of lovers they would make.

Later that evening, she reached her decision. She was going to let a black man eat her pussy! It was all Mike's fault, anyway! He had no business going to Iraq. Besides, Mike would never eat her pussy. He said that was nasty! So, if Mike wouldn't eat her, what could it hurt if this dear old black man did. It's not like he was taking anything Mike wanted for himself.

Like clockwork, Mr J was at her apartment three days later. "I'll let you do it Mr J, but there are some rules. First, I want to have the drapes drawn. I don't want you looking at me naked. Second, you are not to try and make love to me. That my husband's privilege."

"Whatever you say Miss Mary. Can I suck your breasts?" Mr J asked.

"I suppose that would be okay." Answered Mary.

It was Mary's turn to lean back on the sofa, while Mr J knelt between her legs. She was only wearing one of her husband's long tee shirts. Mr J quietly took his teeth out and eased them into his shirt pocket. He also took his long flaccid cock out of his pants, knowing it was going to become rock hard very shortly. Mary had her eyes closed as she felt her shirt being raised to her shoulders.

Without teeth, Mr J was able to engulf much more of her firm breasts. His hands pushed her globes close together, circling one aureole with his tongue, then the other. With the tip of his tongue moving lightly over her erect nipples, Mary moaned and jerked with pleasure. Using his gums and tongue, he was actually chewing on her dark nubs, as his hardened tongue flicked furiously on her grape size nipples. Each time he changed breasts, his hand was pinching and rubbing the other.

Mary had never felt anything so stimulating in her life. She could almost have an orgasm just from feeling his mouth on her sensitive breasts. Awareness of his huge prick, rubbing against her pubic mound only added to the sensation. Her labia was closed, but the tip of her rose bud protruded enough to be in contact with his powerful rod. At this moment, Mr J could have fucked her, if he had only known. Suddenly, his mouth was traveling down her stomach, leaving a wet trail, as he slid down toward her most private area. Mary felt his hot breath on her sex and trembled violently.

She could feel his hands pushing against her inner thighs, forcing them wide apart. Her secret treasure was open to him, to do as he wished. He spread her wet furrow apart, allowing his devouring lips complete access to her moist inner being. Mary jerked, as his hot lips closed over the soft mound, and he planted French kisses on the open aperture, as if it was her mouth. She moaned helplessly as her entire being was consumed with lust and desire. The hot searing tongue shot out, its soft flicking tip circling her erect clitoris. "Oh God! Ooooh God!" Mary moaned and thrashed her body, as the nerve ends inside her vagina seemed to be on fire! She had the first of many orgasms, unlike any she had ever known. Soft mewling sounds escaped between her clenched teeth.

Mr J sucked the lips of her outer labia deep into the hot cavern of his mouth, his tongue continued its maddening licking against the pink bud of her sex. He heard her groans, as the hot tip worked its way up and down the length of her wet slit. Then, he thrust his long extended tongue deep into her opening, feeling the walls of her vagina clasping, attempting to pull it deeper inside. His lips and gums were moving against her hard sensitive clit. Bobbing his head, Mr. J tongue fucked her wide open and ready pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Aaahh!" Mary tensed every muscle in her lower region, as another intense orgasm consumed her flame seared body. He began flicking his tongue quickly and gently along the sensitive surface of her exposed womanhood.

"No..No more! I can't stand anymore! I'm too sensitive! If you don't stop, I'm going to pee in your mouth." Mary exclaimed.

For the next few weeks, Mr J brought her to orgasm many times with his experienced tongue. It had become almost routine for her to suck his big cock and hungrily swallow the huge loads of cum. The old man and young wife were as close as any two people could be. But, lately, Mary Ann was thinking more and more of letting him fuck her. Several times, he had rubbed the engorged head of his penis up and down the well lubricated slit of her open pussy. He had never tried to penetrate, but she knew, she wouldn't have objected.

Mary was attempting to rationalize her feelings. Would letting her old friend fuck her, be cheating on her husband? He wasn't a boyfriend in any sense of the word. Women used vibrators and dildos and that wasn't cheating. There wasn't really any difference between a rubber dildo and a warm cock, was there? She could practice the rhythm method and wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy. Mary had already made the decision in her mind, but, one thing worried her. Would her husband be able to tell she had fucked a dick much larger than his own?

Mary brought up the subject to Mr J one morning after another oral session, while they were relaxing and having coffee. "If a woman had sex with another man, who was much larger than her husband, would her husband be able to tell the difference?"

"Well, Miss Mary, I don't believe so. You see, a woman is like a balloon down there. You blow up a balloon, let the air out, and it's back to it's original size. A woman is the same. She can stretch big enough to have a baby, but soon, her husband can't tell the difference. It's the same with different size cocks. Her pussy stretches for the big one, and shrinks with the smaller."

"Are you sure about that?" Mary asked.

"Well, I have my doubts. It seems to me a woman might handle a much larger penis every now and then, but, not often. I'm not real smart about such stuff. Don't it seem logical that if this woman was having sex three and four times a week, with a well hung man. Wouldn't her husband be able to tell the difference? Unless, he was awful stupid. Now, if her husband wasn't home, and she stopped having sex with this other man a month or two before her husband was due home, he would never know. In a month, or two, her vagina would have shrunk to it's original size. Doesn't that sound about right to you?" Mr J asked.

"I agree with you one hundred percent. Thank you for being truthful." Answered Mary. Now, Mary knew for a fact, she was going to go all the way and let her old friend fuck her. The only detail left was the best time and safest opportunity.

Mr J was very busy the following week, and Mary was climbing the walls from frustration. After deciding she was going to be fucked, she wanted it to happen now! Finally, he stopped by for a few minutes. While there, she brought up the subject and Mr J almost shouted with happiness.

"Tonight, Miss Mary? Could it happen tonight?" Questioned the excited old man.

"Yes! Tonight is perfect! I'll be ready and waiting in my usual place on the sofa." Mary answered.

"Miss Mary? My old knees can't hardly support me, if we're going to be getting some hard exercise. Please...Can we possibly use the bed?" Mr J begged.

Mary, realized he was right, but, was still hesitant about letting another man in her husband's bed. Thinking of the many wrongs she had already committed, decided another wouldn't make much difference. Besides, what Mike didn't know wouldn't hurt him. "We may as well. We would sooner or later, anyway."

"Thank you, Miss Mary! Is about eight okay?" Mr J asked.

"Wonderful."

Arriving a half hour early, the two immediately went to Mary's wedding bed. Mary was already horny and dripping, in anticipation of receiving his huge black cock into her tiny pussy. Her fear of pain and infidelity had been replaced by lust. Within minutes, both were naked, foreplay forgotten, as Mr J positioned himself firmly between Mary's spread legs.

Mr J was rubbing the mushroom head up and down her wet slit, spreading his and Mary's juices around her pussy. Mary spread her legs wider and pushed her ass back towards the old man. Mr J clenched his bare buttocks and pushed harder and harder, until it popped through into her vagina. Easing himself forward inch by inch, deeper and deeper into her stretching canal, as Mary's breathing quickened and a long moan escaped her lips. Farther and farther, he penetrated, savoring the delicious friction of the slick walls in her tightly clasping pussy. Mary let out a long shuddering sigh, as she felt his balls slap gently against her ass.

With his long fat pole buried deep within virgin territory, Mr J gave a few powerful humps forward, trying to gain even more depth. Hearing Mary groan again, as he squeezed her breasts and pinched the erect nipples, excited him even more. After letting her adjust to his size, he slowly withdrew and thrust back in.

Mary began feeling a new sensation as he started thrusting faster and faster. The feeling grew and she recognized it as pleasure never felt before while fucking. As it grew stronger, she was overwhelmed and lost control of her body. A huge orgasm convulsed her entire body, but, Mr J ignored her moans and continued to pound her quaking pussy with his massive black cock.

Mr J had a death grip on each breast, trying to pull her body toward him, as he thrust his black shaft forcefully into her young body. His piston of hard flesh was a throbbing rod of power, destroying all resistance, or pretense of innocence. His was a huge fucking machine, in and out, faster and faster. He could feel the ache at the base of his cock, as his great load of seed fought each other to gain the honor of being first to erupt into her pussy. With one last mighty thrust, his cock-head exploded, shooting thick gobs of liquid into her cervix. Again and again, he erupted, until he emptied his walnut size balls deep within her body. Mary could feel the scalding hot liquid filling her pussy. Already on the brink of orgasm, the sensation took her over the edge and another huge orgasm racked her already convulsing body.

Collapsing on Mary's exhausted body, Mr J's magnificent cock slowly slipped from her stretched pussy hole. A long thick string of cum still connected them, as white puddles ran down her ass and onto the towel beneath.

"My God! That was fantastic!" Mary said joyfully. "Can we do it again in the morning? Please?"

"Lordy no, Girl! You trying to kill this old man?"

"Why not? We just finished, and already I'm getting horny again." Mary asked.

"When you get my age, about ever three or four days is all I can stand. My old snake just ain't up to it no more. I was kind of scared this might happen. You need a younger and stronger man than I am." Explained Mr J.

rich0524
rich0524
1,295 Followers
12