Mary and the Caretaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After what we just did, I don't want to wait three or four days for more. Could you get hard enough to fuck and satisfy just me?" Mary asked selfishly.

"I'm sorry, honey. You need a younger man, and I know just the one. My youngest son is twenty-seven. He's already been divorced twice because one woman isn't enough for him. You should remember him. He helped me out with that large boiler problem last month."

"Now I do. He had all those muscles in just the right places." Mary recalled.

"You know he said he would love to fuck your white ass, don't you?" Mr J was concerned for Mary and the change in her behavior. "Miss Mary, you're addicted to black cock, aren't you?"

"I can't help it! Ever since the day of the rake, I've been fascinated with your big old black snake. Now, you say I can't have it, but, maybe two times a week. I feel empty! There's an itch way up inside that needs scratching!"

"Miss Mary, this could destroy your marriage. You could even get pregnant! You can't fuck everyday, and suddenly stop because your husband is coming back home."

"I'll certainly try! When can your son be here?"

Mr J answered. "He'll be here this afternoon. You going to let him stay with you?"

"We'll see. Are you going to join us and watch the the fun?"

Miss Mary! How could you?"

the end

12